Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Love and Lies
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 29, 2017 8:06 PM

Oct 2008
wow! Igarashi knows a lot! she knows that the true destined partner of Nejima is really Misaki, maybe she also know who is behind the email message on the smartphone that was suddenly change like someone hacked it real-time...
I think the government is still in the process testing phase and trying to see if the system is flawless or not and these characters are just test subjects. (you know the famous saying: "every system has a flaw" it doesn't have a flaw if the system is NOT created by humans) lolz i'm getting far away...
4/5.
matias067Aug 29, 2017 8:13 PM

Aug 29, 2017 8:28 PM

Dec 2014
ending on such a note makes you thinking of more things
Aug 30, 2017 12:19 AM

Mar 2014
the cunt MC started irritating me alot thanks for the excellent VA
Aug 30, 2017 6:12 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Looks like they managed to get everything ready in time for the cultural festival then. I guess having the cast in their outfits out will be a far better promotion method than handing out leaflets. Misaki really looks good in that outfit though. So that was Misaki's true feelings regarding Riri and Yukari. She's unwilling to move because of her friendship with them both and also because of the policy. It seems that Yukari encountered a rather troublesome person from his school days. To think that Yukari's exit plans were stopped by Shuu's observational skills though. So Yukari thinks that someone changed the notice so that Misaki's name wasn't the first choice then. But alas this didn't change the fact that Ririna is indeed your assigned wife. I wonder was the first notice a trick to get Yukari's hopes up while the second was the true version. Its nice that Riri decided to take up Yukari's invitation and come see the culture festival though. Its cute seeing Ririna be so nervous though. I guess after Misaki's confession Yukari will be confused.

But man for both Riri and Yukari to run into each other before they prepared themselves though lol. I guess the two still haven't managed to sort out their feelings after that fight of theirs after all. Yukari's attempts to help though sure isn't going well though. Since is the last day i can see why he is so determined to be useful because he wants to be able look back at it with pride. Though Yukari may not have helped a lot in the festival i think that his advice to Nisaka more than qualifies in helping. The gender bender version of Romeo and Juliet really was amazing. Misaki and Nisaka's performance really was impressive. Well this revelation from Shuu sure introduced a new complication to Yukari and Ririna's relationship. This was an interesting episode with the highlight being the play which allowed Yukari to finally find the courage he needed. Its also nice to see Ririna come back as well too.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 30, 2017 8:27 AM
Jun 2014
Why am i watching this anime? It's true torture. Yukari is an absolute loser in the truest sense of the word. It's been a long time since last i wanted to wring the neck of an anime protagonist like this. I'm not sure i'd care if he got NTR'd pretty badly. Both girls are unlikable and likable at the same time. Just when you think they're cute, they do or say something stupid.
Aug 30, 2017 11:43 AM

Aug 2016
I genuinely think that Nejima and Nisaka fit each other the most. They are so sweet with each other. The other girls are lovely too though it's not often that I like all the possible love interests.
Aug 30, 2017 2:10 PM

Mar 2014
the cliffhanger though :O

I loved the Nisaka, Yukari moments, they're pretty sweet and friendly with each other

I think I'm rooting for Misaki slightly more than everyone else so seeing Ririna and Yukari so flustered after seeing each other was kind of disheartening..
Aug 30, 2017 11:43 PM
Nov 2016
Pretty solid episode.
Things are still awkward between Ririna and Yukari but they're working through it.

Seems like Igarashi finally made an appearance.
Aug 31, 2017 3:59 AM

Aug 2017
The Romeo and Juliet play was breathtaking! Is it just me or did Nisaka and Misaki actually kissed? I thought they both agreed not to.
Can't wait for the next episode :")
"Kinda have feelings kinda heartless."
Aug 31, 2017 7:51 AM

Feb 2008
Nisaka is the best girl...

Igarashi's actions were curious, she's muddying the water for no good reason. In the end, the results may be even less desirable compared to a situation if she hadn't intervened.
Aug 31, 2017 11:31 AM
Oct 2007
Seeing how BOTH the leads acting out the suicide scene on stage while really habouring the same feeling for MC gave me slight goosebumps!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 31, 2017 3:34 PM

May 2015
Holy crap, that was a great episode and performance.

Sep 1, 2017 4:36 AM

Dec 2015
Go figure who's lying and who's saying the truth smh.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Sep 1, 2017 6:21 AM

Nov 2015
Sakonke5 said:
Nou-Tan said:
did Nisaka and Misaki kiss ? DID THEY KISS OR WHAT DID I SEE?

yeah.. like, didn't she tell Nejima that both her and Nisaka refused to kiss in the play?

They did refuse but I'm sure that I saw them kissing
Sep 1, 2017 7:37 AM

Feb 2012
Nou-Tan said:
Sakonke5 said:

yeah.. like, didn't she tell Nejima that both her and Nisaka refused to kiss in the play?

Yeah, I saw them too. Interesting that Nejima didn't even commented on this. He was busy being awed by them and forgot to get jealous ..or... the animators made a little mistake here.
Sep 1, 2017 7:43 AM

Feb 2012
Mich666 said:
Sakonke5 said:

The kiss actually didn't happen in the manga and it was bit surprising but then again it would probably had to happen for sake of the play and it probably wasn't big deal for them given their relationship.

I read the manga too. It was probably a little mistake of the animation studio but I didn't mind it at all.
Sep 1, 2017 12:56 PM

Nov 2015
Sakonke5 said:
Nou-Tan said:

Yeah, I saw them too. Interesting that Nejima didn't even commented on this. He was busy being awed by them and forgot to get jealous ..or... the animators made a little mistake here.

yeah he didn't seem to care at all , not even her , It doesn't seem like an animation mistake since Ririna reacted to it . but that kinda destroys the main ship of the anime
Sep 1, 2017 7:23 PM
Aug 2017
Update:I take back my words for calling this episode "bland"as I do see the cliffhanger at the end pretty interesting...2 more episodes and it's over!!!😫😥😣😣
Sep 2, 2017 5:27 AM
Oct 2015
Theses cliff hangers are making me cry
Heckle was here...
Sep 2, 2017 2:17 PM

Jun 2015
Honestly this was really boring episode, the only interesting thing was the reveal at the end.
Sep 3, 2017 2:43 AM
Sep 2017
Pretty confuse in this epsiode so I just give 3/5.. I'm sorry but I more prefer Yukari and Ririna 👏👏

Plus, I read all the comments seems like majority focus to Nisaka with Juliet costume ahaha, he is cute with that anyway 😂😂
Sep 3, 2017 6:04 AM

Sep 2017
i think at the end misaki is the real assigned partner but yukari will fall in love with ririna so the situation will be inverted. just a thought.
Sep 4, 2017 5:24 PM

Mar 2009
Wish the writing chops were better in this series, so it could actually go into the effects of a gay man or woman being partnered with the opposite sex. But alas...

Nisaka best girl, etc. Like everyone else in here has said already.
Sep 5, 2017 6:12 AM

Mar 2013
I forgot to comment but damn they kissed during the play! lmao
Sep 5, 2017 9:21 AM
Jan 2016
That was a great episode
Nisaka is best trap character of all time This man is so good as a woman
The acting of Nisaka and Misaki was so good They nailed it
The play was so beautiful
And this is the first time for me I watched a Romeo and Juliet play who has a meaning Usually in some animes I watched there was a play of Romeo and Juliet who the only purpose for it was for entertainment
This play reminds us all that Nisaka and Misaki have no chance at all to end up with Neji and that both of them are so in love with him from the way that everytime when Misaki and Nisaka were saying a line That line was directed at Neji
Ririna is annoying the fuck out of me Neji and her are so annoying together like really how dense the MC is he ?????? He thinks that Ririna is still made at him even though she came to the festival Oh my if she was mad she won't even show up at the school smh
And OH MY GOD MISAKI MIGHT BE THE TRUE ASSIGNED WIFE ???????? IT WILL BE SO PERFECT TO BE TRUE
TEAM MISAKI ALL THE WAY I feel like the silver girl might have interfered with the phone notification
That was the best cliffhanger I've ever saw <3
Please let it be true even though I feel like this will be a lie (which it will probably be one)
Excited for the next one
Wonder how it will end with only 3 episodes left
Sep 8, 2017 3:01 PM

Nov 2014
What the heck.. They kissed on the stage !?

And the next episode, Nejima doesn't even care about what happened.
He praises Misaki and Nisaka instead.
Sep 9, 2017 4:55 PM

May 2013
Yaaayyyyyyy~ I got what I wanted ^.^ which is for Neji to look at Nisaka as Juliet as if he's the most beautiful thing there was in that moment. With eyes that reflect how dazzling Nisaka is :D and he even got Nisaka to smile again TT-TT soooooo qt <3

I see shit's boutta go down >:D leggo! Explain, girly!
Sep 9, 2017 4:55 PM

Feb 2013
I smiled when Ririna arrived.

Let's not forget that silver-hair-girl is a supa-hacka. We saw her running the show during that "education" event. I wonder if she is just trying to pair up her friend with the boy she likes. (possibly nothing to do with the numbers) ... or inventing conflict to drive them closer... nah, too much conspiracy that way.
Sep 24, 2017 10:19 AM

Jul 2009
So in the end there was really something wrong with the notice, maybe someone is messing with them? Or maybe Misaki is sick, that's why the notice changed...who knows
Sep 29, 2017 6:53 AM

Jun 2017
Nijima loves Ririna now! Because in the first place, if he truly loves Takasaki, he doesn't need to doubt his feelings.

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Oct 10, 2017 12:49 PM

Sep 2013
The play goes well, the 2 notices mystery is now coming into play.
Oct 23, 2017 6:36 AM

Jan 2014
did Romeo and Juliet just kissed? but doesn't they refused to kiss?

the adult Kanna Kamui finallly said something I wanted to hear, but why Ririna that shocked?
Nov 7, 2017 3:37 AM

Sep 2017
Nejima doesn't deserve my precious Nisaka.
And again, Nisaka's blushing is too cute.
Jan 6, 2018 7:32 AM

Mar 2015
Kinda knew that girl at the end was in on it somehow, seeing as how she was the one behind in the control room during that meeting with the government folk and whatnot
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Mar 1, 2018 12:35 AM

Jul 2016
I want him to end up with Misaki. She loves him so much. I won't have second thoughts about it later like in the past with other anime.
Oct 20, 2019 9:06 AM

May 2017
Nisaka are soo pretty as girl♡

Too bad his feeling will never got requited, man i feel bad for him :((
Mar 18, 2020 5:45 AM

Aug 2018
Well, this "error" message with Takasaki's name in it at first.. It all just seems like government's experiment on Yukari.. But I mentioned this in previous episodes as well..
Or someone hacked the system.. To again either experiment on them.. Or who wanted to change the system maybe.. Or maybe to make Yukari and Takasaki end up together instead.. Maybe someone close to them, for example.. But well, only theories.. We'll learn in time..
Ririna came to the festival dressed so cutely.. She chose clothes that really suit her~ ;P
Well, Yukari, you ask, what you did for the play?.. You convinced Nisaka to participate, that's what you did for sure! And that's quite a lot.. ;p I mean, it'd be quite a trouble, if they'd have to change actor after some time.. ;p
Well, I was afraid of exactly this bullshit outcome.. If Takasaki would actually be Yukari's bride.. I like their relationship much more less than Yukari's and Ririna's.. Just because of that, really.. Because in any scenario people will end up hurt, be it one person or another.. Well, unless they consider swinging or something, but I doubt anime will really go there..
But for now I'm not sure.. This girl might as well just lie, and be the one, who hacked the system to send message after all.. For Takasaki's sake, or something like that..
Jun 29, 2020 10:12 PM

Jun 2020
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿ririna✿✿✿✿✿✿✿ love her

MC has no redeeming qualities, he's only interesting to watch when he's with ririna✿ like seriously tired giving out flyers?!?!?!?!! lol help

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Feb 9, 2021 11:31 AM

May 2018
Nisaka is best waifu, no contest.
Nov 30, 2021 4:40 AM

Jun 2020
Misaki's costume fits like a boot and she fits for Romeo as well, And Yukari's old schoolmates came to watch the show just the look on his face when he knew a few that he vividly remembers

Not too surprise Ririna showed up but a bit of an awkward reunion, But one thing to say she look so pretty in her outfit, And finally they didn't brush off that notice Yukari got at his birthday

The play is honestly good and it went well I thought there's going to be a bit of drama but oh well, Igarashi I think she's the one handling the security room from that one episode.
Mar 18, 6:57 PM
Feb 2016
I started this anime because I had read it was similar to Kuzu No Honkai, but so far it seems not even half as good. The protagonist is so boring and stupid that seriously makes me want to smack him. The plot would be interesting but it's still unclear what exactly happens if he rejects these government pairings, it's not well explained. There are three episodes left and nothing has changed since the beginning, except that Lilina has fallen in love with Mr. Idiot, who still doesn't have a normal reaction to anything that happens to him.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koi to Uso Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2017

315 by BarbeQ »»
Apr 28, 1:50 PM

» What the is the concept of Koi to Uso (Spoilers)

Darth_InVader - Feb 23, 2019

10 by Hashiriya_weeb87 »»
Apr 5, 9:36 AM

Poll: » Koi to Uso Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 3, 2017

306 by Ak2005 »»
Dec 9, 2023 1:35 PM

» Koi to uso -About Anime, Manga and my feelings for Sanada Ririna [and the fact that i think I've come to genuinely develop love feelings for her even though shes not real]

ScaryNightmare - Jul 14, 2023

5 by ScaryNightmare »»
Jul 16, 2023 9:53 AM

Poll: » Koi to Uso Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 10, 2017

171 by 1_Mikay_1 »»
Jun 26, 2023 5:47 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.