Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Mar 17, 2015 4:18 PM
Mar 2014
'Who is that? Your mother?' Lmao.

Huh that girl is still alive, well dead actually but seems like she hasent lost her mind as a zombie.

It looks tasty! yeah it has a nice boiled color xD

Pretty intense episode.
May 22, 2015 3:44 AM

May 2014
no one posted anything about the endcard of ep 4? :O.. then i shall , lolis with oppai are Glorious~
Jun 16, 2015 5:18 PM

Feb 2013
Kraken! ... nope, just a crab.

Other-guy doesn't know Amira is a demon yet... silly boy got her zapped.
Dec 19, 2015 12:29 PM

Jan 2012
I just love Amira.

Ah, her cuteness is only surpassed by her hunger, but I find it cute too.

Aug 11, 2016 1:51 AM

Dec 2012
Amira continues to be cute.

Monsters and Zombies in the same scene. Such a clash.

I originally thought Kaisar was the MC in the first episode before they made it clear it was Favaro, and I originally shipped Kaisar with Amira, so I was happy when he protected her. Lets see how this plays out.

Red hair chick so fine.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Mar 6, 2017 8:42 PM

Jul 2010
That giant crab was pretty badass, the cast is growing on me especially Amira. Also I had no idea it was Miyuki Sawashiro that voiced Rita but she sounded more like her this ep so had to look it up and yep, there it was.
Mar 28, 2017 9:49 PM

Dec 2016
Kaisar having zombie girl in his party was a good decision.

At least we now knew both their parents died because of that traitor.

Don't have to worry about him anymore, that crab was hungry.

Just when we thought things were going well both Kaisar and Amira were captured.
Sep 27, 2017 10:30 AM

Jun 2016
Idk how to process that whole episode. It was fucking great!

Amira being hungry throughout the episode, though. Haha. What a cutie.

So, Amira's fellow demons are tracking her wherever she goes.

Kaisar + Arita and Favaro + Amira. Yaaaaay! I hope them four will team up soon. :)

And we found out that Favaro helped his old man to achieve his mission, now I really feel bad for Kaisar, and understand his anger towards Favaro. Amira eating the heck outta those foods, though, but she still managed to look cute. Hehe.

What if Amira's father is Lucifer, though? Hehehe. She doesn't know if she's got a father. So, she's born like Jesus? Lmfao.

When Amira defeated then she tasted that giant crab I lost it. Hehe. She's so cute. I can't.

Who would trust that geezer really? Of course, he will set them up. Heck, Kaisar and Rita handled those pirates, so slay. Then Rita transformed those pirates into zombies. Hehe.

Apparently this Amon guy who 'supposedly' a friend of Favaro's father was a demon and betrayed Favaro's father. What a fucking asshole! Glad he got eaten by that giant crab.

Amira's fellow demons successfully tracked her then electrocuted her and Kaisar who tried to save her, but ended up taken by the demons. Holy shit.

Great episode. Great fucking episode.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Jan 8, 2018 7:18 AM

Aug 2017
Another very good episode. Now we know Favaro and Kaisar past. I like the action in this episode. The pacing is a bit slow bit i like it anyway. 4/5
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Apr 8, 2018 6:12 AM

Jan 2013
I loved the little scene with Rita controlling the ship with the now zombies, soundtrack fit great with it.
Great episode, not sure what to make of the "bad guys".
May 22, 2018 11:10 AM

May 2016
This was so good I can't stop watching it, The characters are not that great
But overall It's really entertaining to watch and Amira is definitely a glutton.
Sep 3, 2019 10:34 AM

Jul 2015
vSo Amon was the true cause of both their father's death, while Favoro is also technically at fault for leaking the information.

Glad that the loli necromancer joined them, seeing zombies vs fish demons was actually pretty cool

May 5, 2020 11:53 AM

Mar 2010
Oof they have too many enemies something was bound to go wrong.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Aug 14, 2020 10:05 PM

Aug 2018
Rita is officially best girl!!! I hate Amira, shes so stupid

May 20, 2021 4:09 AM

May 2020
I've always found the idea of undead pirates to be seriously cool, so I'm glad we got to see a bit of that in this show. Zombies v Fishmen, only in anime.

Also, can I say something ? I absolutely love how they portray Gods and Demons in this show so far. You can feel the otherwordly amount of power that they hold, even though they haven't had a lot of screen time.

I would love if the four of them formed a group soon. They would be pretty cool and hilarious if they were together.
Jun 4, 2021 7:16 AM

Jun 2016
Ah, who couldn't have seen the betrayal coming, lol.

Whelp, this ep gave more backstory to both Favaro and Kaisar's history together, as well as info on their fathers. At least now the reason Kaisar hates Favaro is known.

Rita and her zombie army coming to the rescue there. Did she spawn them in tho. They just appeared outta nowhere.

Oct 4, 2021 11:33 AM
Nov 2020
Favaro is mentally pretty strong. He didn't get influenced by the beauty of Amira while Kaiser has become her pet dog.
Nov 15, 2021 12:46 PM

Jun 2015
I just love this precious cinnamon roll called Amira. The whole shoe is awesome. With the right pronunciation, her name is the Arabic word for "princess". We use it as a name for girls as well. Actually with the right pronunciation, there are a couple of Arabic names too.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

HelghastKillzone - Dec 29, 2014

393 by butaniumbc »»
Yesterday, 8:41 AM

» About the game

sandwich-boy - Dec 27, 2023

3 by Animaticide »»
Dec 27, 2023 12:46 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2014

152 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Sep 25, 2023 10:18 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2014

121 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Sep 25, 2023 9:53 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2014

132 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Sep 25, 2023 5:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.