Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 23, 2019 7:51 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Holy shit, Hayasaka in a bath towel. Pretty funny reaction of her with Kaguya this episode. Kaguya's so clueless about the Internet and Twitter.

Looks like we got the ramen chapter too with Chika and her as the "ramen eater". If anything, she definitely won that "ramen battle" lol. What an episode. Pretty cool to see Kei return this episode too. It's been awhile.
Stark700Mar 23, 2019 9:10 AM
Mar 23, 2019 7:52 AM

Feb 2018
Fujiwara is very cute when eating ramen.

Mar 23, 2019 8:00 AM

Apr 2015
The ending, it felt more cruel in the anime from what I can remember.

This episode feels different from the rest.

That ramen chapter my god

Just do not skip the post ED credits.

5/5
MxxxstationMay 12, 2020 7:13 AM
Mar 23, 2019 9:23 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
That first Kaguya sigh at the beginning of the episode has me laughing way too hard XD

Poor Hayasaka not being able to properly relax. Kaguya's imagination on how Twitter following works was hilarious, lol.

"And this anime icon is the treasur-"
"Not interested"
LMAO, poor Ishigami XD

The ramen chapter was kinda weak in the manga, so I wouldn't have mind if it was skipped in the anime. But since the mangaka loves this chapter, the anime decided to cover it. Still pretty alright though. That "DUN" sound when Chika payed for the ramen was done by Shirogane's VA, right? It fucking had me weak!! What really irked me is that they cut out the best joke from the manga, so I'll post the last two pages here

Third segment was pretty sweet, though kinda sad that they couldn't meed up. That shot of Kaguya on the prez's table was almost like ED, which was neat.

But the real biggie of the episode was the after ED scene. Tonally different from the rest of the anime. Directing was on-point too, which makes me super excited for the next episode!! Also piano version of ED ;_;
GoldenDevilGamerMar 23, 2019 9:34 AM
Mar 23, 2019 9:23 AM

Nov 2007
Someone's gonna tell me the adaptation could have been any better? You'll have it coming from me!

The pure loneliness of Kaguya and Miyuki not being able to meet each other was so beautifully captured! I am a big fan of romance in anime, but this anime seem to tick all the lovely things that make the romantic moments in an anime worth every second! And then I am leaving out the high level of humour week-in week-out, not to mention the genuine dedication shown towards making this anime by the animators.

With just one episode left, I am calling it now: THIS HAS BEEN A MASTERPIECE!

You guys can go and update your ratings already.

The only part that was really missing in this episode was Chika meeting Prez and Yuu on her way back and Yuu, the considerate boy that he is, slipping a mint in her hand because her breath was stinking of garlic. :P

Small things really, but you gotta read the manga to help yourself with all the other small fun moments! Go read it! I guarantee you pure entertainment!
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Mar 23, 2019 9:24 AM

Dec 2017
another Hayasaka appreciation episode? i'm down. ah, Japanese and their odd obsession of eating food in different ways, and so much detail is put into it lol

also, wow, did not expect this episode to be so dramatic. that "They did not meet up" melodrama and after-credits scene. Feelz/10

uninstallthegameMar 23, 2019 9:44 AM
Mar 23, 2019 9:33 AM

Aug 2013
Another great episode.

Hayasaka can't even relax because of Kaguya.

The ramen chapter was funny.

Mar 23, 2019 9:38 AM

Apr 2016
Ramen eating battle contest was fun.

But then it turned all sad cuz she's from a rich family.
Mar 23, 2019 9:39 AM

Jul 2014
Great episode! Finally! Hayasaka's got her screen time, also A-1 with those angles
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Skipped ramen part, Kei makes another appearance! gotta say the 1st and 4th are the only ones I cared about in this episode, that instrumental BGM of (Sentimental Crisis) fit right in there, NEP's gonna be one to remember.
They got me worried there when they announced they were gonna adapt 4 chapters in here, glad they cut half of CH 44 in the last part and continue it NEP.
Mar 23, 2019 9:40 AM

Dec 2014
Fantastic episode as always.

Poor Hayasaka, she just can't catch a break with Kaguya's stubborn attitude towards Miyuki. XD
I laughed so hard when Kaguya just outright refused to have anything to do with Ishigami and his anime icon.
I'm not ashamed to admit that I enjoyed Hayasaka's undressing sequence and half naked bath robe scenes more than I should have. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I also love it when Hayasaka just rubs Kaguya's problems with Miyuki right in her face. xD

The segment where Miyuki and Kaguya try to meet each other was so wonderfully done, I felt so sad that both of the couldn't meet other despite going to school at almost the exact same time. :(

Ramen sequence with Chika was pure gold, reminded me so much of that infamous toilet paper sequence in Gintama with how over the top and ridiculous it was. XD

Damn, that post credit scene really got to me. It's also nice to see that Hayasaka genuinely cares so much about Kaguya despite having to put up with so many of her antics. I'm glad that Kaguya is happy that she has friends by her side now. I hope she gets to see the fireworks with everyone, I'm gonna be heartbroken if that's not the case. :(

Looking forward to the finale. I'm gonna be real sad that this is ending. Please announce S2.
Mar 23, 2019 9:41 AM
Aug 2016
Really good episode. I can't wait to see the last one, i've been waiting since i've read the manga 2 months ago.

And generally, props to A-1, i criticized them alot last year but they're doing an amazing job with this adaptation.

Gimme more Kaguya i need it in my life.
Mar 23, 2019 9:41 AM

Aug 2017
I can't believe that they didn't adapt the last pages of chapter 44! WTF! It was the perfect cliffhanger! Good episode overall, but I didn't find the ramen part funny at all and that didn't add anything to the plot or characters, my opinion though, others certainly think that it is funny.
DiegoNCMar 23, 2019 9:45 AM
Mar 23, 2019 9:44 AM

Oct 2017
Another excellent episode here. Enjoyed Hayasaka vocing her frustration and jealous of Kaguya in the first segment and I enjoyed the second segment and Fujiwara's "battle" with the ramen connoisseur. The third segment was great at showing both characters loneliness and the fourth segment had me feeling so sad for Kaguya. Hayasaka is really the best for supporting her through this garbage.

GoldenDevilGamer said:

The ramen chapter was kinda weak in the manga, so I wouldn't have mind if it was skipped in the anime. But since the mangaka loves this chapter, the anime decided to cover it. Still pretty alright though. That "DUN" sound when Chika payed for the ramen was done by Shirogane's VA, right? It fucking had me weak!! What really irked me is that they cut out the best joke from the manga, so I'll post the last two pages here

Thank you for posting this. I wish this was in the anime because it is such a great scene.
Mar 23, 2019 9:55 AM

Jul 2016
Great episode. The Hayasaka chapter is nice with a little fanservice, that Twitter though. Next Fujiwara chapter is hilarious, with the old man narrating the scene about eating ramen. Shirogane and Kaguya had little touching chapter. And lastly the part 1 of the fireworks is amazing. Overall hilarious and touching episode, ending next episode.

Mar 23, 2019 9:58 AM

Dec 2013
Shirokuza said:

That 240p screen gives me cancer.
L2 official streamings lol.
Kamiyan3991Mar 23, 2019 10:07 AM
Mar 23, 2019 10:00 AM

Feb 2018
Kamiyan3991 said:
Shirokuza said:

That 240p screen give me cancer.
I apologize profusely about this, I am not someone who buys a premium package just to watch anime.
Mar 23, 2019 10:07 AM

Dec 2013
Shirokuza said:
Kamiyan3991 said:

That 240p screen give me cancer.
I apologize profusely about this, I am not someone who buys a premium package just to watch anime.

Yeah, you just watch it on illegal sites with shitload of ads and viruses. Basically, cancer sites. And now you post your 240p screens. Dude, go fuck yourself.
Mar 23, 2019 10:08 AM

Jul 2012
OMG! Not the feels again! Plz don't cry Kaguya :( But one of the best moments of the manga coming up!
Episode about Hayasaka!!! And some hot stuff =/ Pls Kaguya-san give a little appreciation for all her work!
The directing is superb!!!
Fujiwara's ramen battle ...

Mar 23, 2019 10:12 AM

Sep 2012
@EcchiGodMamsterP I hope you will appreciate the best girl Hayasaka after this episode ma man.

As for the episode, damn they boosted the ecchi in this episode.

I can't wait for the next episode.

Ready for I Need a Hero!
sasalxMar 23, 2019 10:15 AM
Mar 23, 2019 10:18 AM

Mar 2016
That after credits tho. And I'm a manga reader, but that music just got me. Damn.
Mar 23, 2019 10:18 AM
Feb 2019
Kamiyan3991 said:
Shirokuza said:

Yeah, you just watch it on illegal sites with shitload of ads and viruses. Basically, cancer sites. And now you post your 240p screens. Dude, go fuck yourself.

Wow, that is a little too hostile. He already apologized
Mar 23, 2019 10:19 AM
Apr 2014
Really nice development for Hayasaka, before this she was pretty much just Kaguya's blank sidekick, now she has her own thoughts on their relationship and her being jealous of them, also that jab at Kaguya's father shows her loyalty is with Kaguya, maybe a future set-up.
The show's gimmick of neither wanting to confess is in full drama effect when they're not together when it's usually just a conduit for the jokes.
Mar 23, 2019 10:20 AM

Mar 2018
Get ready for the feels next week ;(

Mar 23, 2019 10:22 AM

Jul 2016
damn the feels with this episode..
btw i want to see hayasaka more <3 i love her sm
Mar 23, 2019 10:25 AM

Nov 2016
So Kaguya prefers analog I think I have to consider my best girl choice. But bruh, poor her, hope she's going to have a blast at the festival;_;

Fujiwara vs Middle Manager was an epic face off and it was cool to see her sisters.

Very much looking forward to the season finale.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 23, 2019 10:25 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
sasalx said:
@EcchiGodMamsterP I hope you will appreciate the best girl Hayasaka after this episode ma man.

Ready for I Need a Hero!

she ain't got nothin on Chika lol

cute and sexy goes a long way my man
Mar 23, 2019 10:26 AM

Jan 2017
This moment when you understood that they will not meet at the school, boy I don't remember when for the last time I have screamed at my screen from helplessness

Also that ED, too much feels :(
Mar 23, 2019 10:27 AM

Nov 2015
LoL i think i am more hyped for "I can't hear the fireworks" than some EPIC anime fights,reveals etc!

Anime onlys prepare yourselves!
You cannot spell Light without L
Mar 23, 2019 10:33 AM
Sep 2018
Easily the best episode so far. Well, the after credits scene is the only part of this anime I'd rate a 9. It's a bit late for me to take the characters seriously at this point but, I'm glad that the focus switched from the "to embarrassed to confessed" thing, which I was starting to get tired of, to some more interesting problems.

Also, that ramen guy is unironically my favourite character so far.
Mar 23, 2019 10:48 AM

Feb 2019
Aw, this was a good one! The "just missed each other" scene is a tried trope, but it works to great effect here—probably because they spent the past 10 episodes building their self-imposed walls to keep themselves away from each other.

I can't believe it's ending next week! Nooo!
Mar 23, 2019 10:52 AM
Mar 2019
Great episode , can't wait for the next week!

The sadness portrayed by the prelude after the ending , and the last part itself were really tonally different from the rest of the anime , but hit really hard. I loved it.
10/10 episode.
Mar 23, 2019 10:54 AM
Nov 2018
This episode was another great episode, this series hasn't been anything more than an excellent masterwork and deserving of all the credit in the world.
Mar 23, 2019 11:05 AM

Apr 2018
I see the last two episode are going to hit you with the feels. I didn't understand that ramen scene. Can anyone explain this poor guy what the hell happened there?
Mar 23, 2019 11:07 AM

Mar 2017
For anyone who wants to see more middle managers going on epic food adventures, I can wholeheartedly recommend Chuukan Kanriroku Tonegawa. Just thought I'd mention it, because like 30% of that show is like that one bit from this episode, and it's a really underrated and underwatched show in general.
Mar 23, 2019 11:12 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm nice to see that Hayasaka is more trendy than her master is with regards to Social networking and tech in general. Hayasaka sure went far with her bath there lol. Hayasaka's explanations while easy to read and understand were also equally amusing as well. Looks like beneath her cheerful self Chika also has quite the keen taste for hidden treasures as well. To think that her skill at ramen tasting was that high a level. On the other front Kaguya and Miyuki's summer sure ended up being limited by their pride. Though its nice how their thoughts were so similar in that both would want to go to school on the off chance that each will be there. Too bad that luck wasn't on their side though. A excellent ep as always and it was nice to see Hayasaka get a much larger role this ep. The end part of the ep though was quite curious with Kaguya's mysterious summon back home. Though the expansion into her family situation was certainly welcome.
ShingsterMar 23, 2019 11:18 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 23, 2019 11:14 AM

Jul 2015
The first 2 parts were superb especially the Ramen battle

But the post credits part was so depressing.

Mar 23, 2019 11:19 AM
Jun 2016
This episode really had a strong contrast compared to the rest of the series...

The way these two are separated is so painful. There can't be any victors or losers if no one's there in the first place I suppose. This felt like the perfect build-up to the final episode, there's gonna be some feels. I really hope this series gets a second season, it's built itself up to be IMO a lot more than what the premise entailed and I think it's developing really well. The comedy is still great but there's more and more serious emotion being mixed into it. Honestly I'm gonna probably break and read the manga to know what happens next anyway, but seeing it animated and hearing the voices just puts it on a whole new level.
Feb 2019
At the beginning of this season, Kaguya-sama seemed like a pretty good show, not the best of the season or anything but pretty good. In the middle of the season about episode 7, it became arguably my favourite anime of the season with serious contenders from mob psycho and Promised Neverland. After watching this episode, it’s undoubtedly my favourite of the season. If the ending ends up being just as spectacular as say Anohana or You Lie In April, it’ll be an easy 10/10 anime for me. I cannot wait.

Oct 2018
It's kinda sad that they didn't adapt the end bit of the chapter. It was a perfect ending...
Mar 23, 2019 11:29 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
shanimebib said:
With just one episode left, I am calling it now: THIS HAS BEEN A MASTERPIECE!

Yup, right on the mark! Masterpiece, indeed! I’m definitely going to add this to my favourites list first thing after next week’s episode, provided it’s as good as these previous episodes of course.
As an anime-only, I couldn’t have asked for a better RomCom this Season! It’s been absolutely sensational from the very start and surely the ending will be even better, can’t wait for it already!

Chika and her sisters are off travelling around the world whereas our two main leads are eagerly waiting for the other to take the initiative. Lol, how typical of these two. Some really nice direction and display of their loneliness this episode in particular. Lol, got to say though, Hayasaka sure has it tough. Kaguya being completely rookie level with technology, to the point where she’d even match that of an old man in a candy shop(this reference was gold by the way), was hilarious to watch first up but obviously not so for Hayasaka! I just have to wonder if she managed to finish to bathe in the end. Speaking of bathing, loved that little intense moment of her changing the water to her requirements. Moving on, Lol @ Hayasaka’s “That tactic has never worked. Not even once!” just made me go ‘Shots fired! Shots fired!’ and lol’d. Great stuff! Final bit of the section showed her typing in ultraspeed, I wonder what that was about. It didn’t seem like she’d sent those to Shirogane as he would’ve reacted otherwise for sure or did he just think of it as scam and shut it down immediately lol? Whatever the case, I’m really curious. And then we returned back to this later after the little Chika arc and it just got even better! More loneliness and devastation, as such. Kaguya’s plans all reliant heavily on Shirogane made for a good laughter, Hayasaka is just too good lol. We even got a return for Kei this episode and her little cameo just went to show how desperate Shirogane had become by the end of it all, great addition! Had he headed for school right away, would he have made it in time though? If so, well sh!t. It’s so sad and heart-wrenching how they missed each other like that, and the soundtrack just made it all the more heartrending. Splendid stuff!

Meanwhile, Chika supposedly wanted to return to Japan, unlike her elder sister, because of ramen and her friends. And dat Ramen segment xD. We got a glimpse of her in her swimsuit earlier at the beginning but nothing can possibly beat that Ramen prepared attire of hers by flipping her bangs to the backside of her head lol. I feel bad for that middle manager, he was just battered by Chika’s brilliance xD. “She’s crosses the walls of womanhood.” and just the whole buildup with the classy use of art/animation was absolutely phenomenal! A-1 Pictures just flexing on their animation is just a brilliant treat week in and week out. Props to the VAs for all the three Characters too, they just made the whole scene which isn’t particularly funny a gold comedic moment. The ‘Boom!’ when Chika dropped those coins, lmao totally didn’t expect that. I’m very glad that my parents are sound asleep by now or I would’ve been in big trouble for sure. I wonder if she’s the fourth anonymous Ramen Master now, for some reason found it crazy hilarious how the fourth was anonymous - it’s like it was meant for Chika literally xD. And finally, finishing it off with Chika bewildered by the thumbs up, Great Stuff!

By the way, what on Earth is Ishigami up to xD? He’ll be alive by the festival time, right? Let’s hope he will, lol. And that little jelly Hayasaka scene was so sweet. I’m certain it’s not all just a “As if”, hopefully she’ll be able to meet her fated one too and I’d totally love to see that! And we totally feel you Hayasaka, if any of the two just mustered up enough courage to say those words they’d certainly both be happy and so will we lol.

More importantly, that little story after the ED. Damn, Hayasaka’s sharp comment on Kaguya’s father was spot on! Kaguya was so looking forward to this and yet, just for a simple “Oh, you’re here?”, way to go father. Loved the psychology in this bit though, she’s sure had it tough too. For one thing, I’m totally hyped, more so than ever, for the little firework display but I’d be totally crippled if something gets in their way again! Here’s to hoping we finally get to see them meet at long last!

As such, hyped for the last episode! Can’t wait to see it end on a delightful note! Season 2 better be on its way too and I’ll pick up the manga right after regardless though, it’s just too good to wait for months and months!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Mar 23, 2019 11:29 AM
Feb 2019
Sushantbro said:
I see the last two episode are going to hit you with the feels. I didn't understand that ramen scene. Can anyone explain this poor guy what the hell happened there?

The author seems to enjoy putting weirdly details backstory for side characters that rarely appear. The guy who eat the ramen is one of the four ramen emperors of Tokyo

It is chapter 50.5 in the manga. The old man is a person who "preach the belief that ramen is a waltz between owner and customer. He fill the concept of mannerism in ramen eating and the responsiblity of customer to eat ramen properly"

Overall, I think it is taking jab at shokugeki no soma
Mar 23, 2019 11:31 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
light_of_amphy said:
At the beginning of this season, Kaguya-sama seemed like a pretty good show, not the best of the season or anything but pretty good. In the middle of the season about episode 7, it became arguably my favourite anime of the season with serious contenders from mob psycho and Promised Neverland. After watching this episode, it’s undoubtedly my favourite of the season. If the ending ends up being just as spectacular as say Anohana or You Lie In April, it’ll be an easy 10/10 anime for me. I cannot wait.

I hope it’ll end on an amazing note too but not on the (extreme) bittersweet note as the either of the two you mentioned.
I’d probably seriously tear up for ages again and I’m prepared for that one bit.

Mar 23, 2019 11:34 AM

Sep 2012
EcchiGodMamsterP said:
sasalx said:

Ready for I Need a Hero!

Thicc thighs > boobs change my mind. Not even going to mention the personality since it's out of the scope for this convo.
Mar 23, 2019 11:34 AM
Jan 2019
That after credits scene gave me the feels. I'm gonna miss this anime. Hope they make a season 2.
Mar 23, 2019 11:38 AM
Feb 2019
_MushiRock11_ said:
light_of_amphy said:

I hope it’ll end on an amazing note too but not on the (extreme) bittersweet note as the either of the two you mentioned.
I’d probably seriously tear up for ages again and I’m prepared for that one bit.

Of course I’m not looking for an incredibly bittersweet ending like those two, rather I’m looking for an ending that has as much effect on me as those other two. It definitely has an opportunity to leave a lasting impact
Mar 23, 2019 11:42 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
light_of_amphy said:
_MushiRock11_ said:

Of course I’m not looking for an incredibly bittersweet ending like those two, rather I’m looking for an ending that has as much effect on me as those other two. It definitely has an opportunity to leave a lasting impact

Exactly, that’s what I’m totally psyched for too!
Seeing how A-1 Pictures and the Director have handled this wonderful project so far, I’m totally convinced we’ll be getting just that in flying colours as you mentioned!

Mar 23, 2019 12:00 PM

Sep 2011
A couple weird ommissions this episode like the last 2 pages of the ramen chapter which was essentially the punchline of the chapter, and the part from twitter where kaguya made her first tweet which i felt was kind of important for the next ep but whatever. Other than that great episode even though it did cut things short like RIGHT before the parts everyone is waiting for. I greatly look foreword to next week though especially if it gets artsy with the visuals like the post credits did.

Will say though, I do think this is the closest the anime has come to dropping the ball, really big missed opportunity to not end this episode on the tonal shift it should have.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Mar 23, 2019 12:00 PM

Jul 2015
I hope this manga gets a full adaptation. I'm loving this anime as much as the manga.

Kaguya VA is just perfect.

Mar 23, 2019 12:03 PM

Nov 2007
Birdsanddrugs said:
It's kinda sad that they didn't adapt the end bit of the chapter. It was a perfect ending...

Going by majority of the responses above, most of the anime-only's have already boarded the feels train because of the last part. You want to totally devastate them?

Quite the sadist you are, I see.

On other notes, it's borderline criminal how adorable my Kaguya is.

Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Mar 23, 2019 12:09 PM

Jul 2014
shanimebib said:
Birdsanddrugs said:

Going by majority of the responses above, most of the anime-only's have already boarded the feels train because of the last part. You want to totally devastate them?

Quite the sadist you are, I see.

On other notes, it's borderline criminal how adorable my Kaguya is.

Yes ofc, because we manga readers felt that pain! we must share it with the anime only peepees!

sasalx said:
EcchiGodMamsterP said:

Thicc thighs > boobs change my mind. Not even going to mention the personality since it's out of the scope for this convo.

The anime has put immense light in Fujiwara in comparison to what her character is in the manga which is her role just being the chaos that disrupts them which is why some if not most of the manga readers has her at last place, she brings nothing to the table besides being "chaos" tho sometimes she is helpful, but her presence isnt as strong as the others which gets their own arcs like Kaguya, Hayasaka, Shirogane, Ishigami and
heck around this time in the manga peeps even
gets more love than Fuji.
-StrayMar 23, 2019 12:15 PM
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » is it just me or do you guys also find fujiwara annoying?

FruitPunchBaka - 7 hours ago

24 by JaysonNnN »»
43 minutes ago

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2019

207 by otakuanity »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2019

256 by otakuanity »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2019

199 by otakuanity »»
Yesterday, 12:53 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2019

278 by otakuanity »»
Yesterday, 12:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.