Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jun 4, 2019 8:12 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Whoa, a beach/seaside school episode. Isekai Quartet now joins the list too!

Cute swimsuits as we got Konosuba characters having fun with the Re:Zero's cast. Lol, Darkness doing pushups in her swimsuit. I see what this show is doing. Calm down, Tanya.
Stark700Jun 4, 2019 9:09 AM
Jun 4, 2019 9:19 AM

Aug 2013
A beach episode huh.

They even have a test of courage.

Jun 4, 2019 9:32 AM

Feb 2014
They may be drawn in chibi form, but a beach episode is a beach episode.
Jun 4, 2019 9:34 AM

Nov 2016
Darkness was indeed impressive and lmao, Ains looked dope in all his bony glory xD

Then we had Tanya, the scariest part of the test of courage and an Ains who started to grasp what horror Subaru must've experienced.

Nice beach episode, but I could've easily watched an hour long special of this.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 4, 2019 9:46 AM

Sep 2018
You know nothing Ains-sama.....

Small prediction/theory : At the end of the show,when they finally get to go back to their own worlds Ains will ask Subaru about his powers and Subaru will casually answer his question,Subaru will realize that the curse didnt activate but before he can tell anyone else,he'll be sent back to his world......
well that's just my opinion.....
Jun 4, 2019 10:28 AM
Jun 2013
i love how they incorporate what actually happened in their own anime into this show. Like saying how Subaru was able to withstand, head on, that high type of magic force, which is b/c in Re:zero he had to deal with so much more and became stronger not just physically, but mentally.
Jun 4, 2019 10:29 AM

Sep 2014
Great episode again, everyone was interacting this time. We nearly got a main character group, but Aqua was changed for Kazuma.

Ainz starts to grasp what Kazuma is used to, maybe he will figure it out in the end and thats when this show ends? A rewind to before everything happened?
Also, can we all agree that if Tanya and Ainz were in the same team, the world would have fallen 3 seasons ago?

I wonder what Aqua wanted to say before she got scared by a little girl, just saying they are all from earth cant be it, technically Tanya is still on "Earth".

I really hope this show never ends.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jun 4, 2019 10:33 AM

Jul 2015
Kazuma like we thought peeping on Girls

Nearly Aqua vs Tanya

Ainz praising both Tanya and Subaru.

Really Good episode.
Arjuna777Jun 5, 2019 12:07 PM

Jun 4, 2019 10:45 AM

May 2018
The absolute legend Ains-sama the bone daddy in his sexy bony outfit
Jun 4, 2019 10:52 AM

Mar 2016
Anyone: Btw, I'm a bonafide god/goddess.

Tanya: You're Being X?!?!?!?!
RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jun 4, 2019 10:55 AM

Apr 2012
I wonder if Ains is powerful enough to remove Subaru's curse. If he is; would Subaru want Ains to dispel it? It would be awesome if Ains confronts the witch. That would be an epic showdown.
Janethan23Jun 4, 2019 10:58 AM
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Jun 4, 2019 11:00 AM

Oct 2017
This was the best lol. Tanya loosing her cool at aqua and the brutal roasting of aqua was lit af. Also Ains wondering just what kind of stress subaru is used to lmao . This whole epi was hilarious and great.
Jun 4, 2019 11:15 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
So the field trip finally arrives. Amusing how Darkness can look sexy even when being punished. If anything the trip sure provided a great opportunity for different members of the class to interact with people they usually don't encounter. Identifying yourself as a god to Tanya though was probably not the wisest decision for Aqua. Aqua's reactions in its aftermath though was hillarious. Though angry Tanya sure looked terrifying for Subaru who's accustomed to dealing with death it was probably just a standard job.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 4, 2019 11:21 AM

Jun 2016
Good episode everyone can see that Tanya, Cocytus,Ainz and Ram despite how very lighthearted and comedic this series are the most serious one would be Completely out of characters for them too be too silly well done who ever make this anime.

Ainz figuring Subaru and the curse is expected Ainz is very smart and intelligent. Tanya earns my likeness this episode quite badass and liking him/her more.

Tanya if she/he was in Overlord universe. Would work well in Ainz and Nazarick. If he/she join them. Tanya will be next princess reiner there as psychopath human haha.

Aqua good finally stop picking fights with Ainz. It annoy hell out of me really.
SubaruHoshinaJun 4, 2019 11:25 AM

Jun 4, 2019 11:30 AM

Jul 2014
I guess I'd forgotten just how powerful Tanya actually was (as it's been ages since I watched Youjo Senki), as it really surprised me how much magic power she produced when she thought Aqua was Being X.

Also, Ains, you have no idea about the amount of mental stress Subaru has endured.
Jun 4, 2019 11:36 AM

Mar 2014
I think my entire life I wasted fapping to the wrong source material........

Crossover Anime>Hentai.

this show is just too good to be true, like seriously, this is most be the best anime ever! 10/10 as always, this is perfect, amazing, I'm just praising this Anime to get a 2nd season!
I NEED MORE OF THIS!
Jun 4, 2019 11:39 AM

Mar 2017
Hands down this was the best episode so far lol
Jun 4, 2019 11:39 AM

Jan 2016
Oh man the Aqua doesn't act like a Goddess bit is funny in KonoSuba and it's funny here like it actually pushed the buttons of the always rational, Tanya. That scene was gold.

Also, Ains you have no idea how mentally strong Subaru is now. Oh boy.
Jun 4, 2019 11:51 AM

Jul 2015
oh wow, so they actually went with the power levels of mcs, i genuinely thought that it was just a gag show but they are putting real effort in the story line..
Jun 4, 2019 11:56 AM

Dec 2009
Bullying Aqua is a multiversal sport.
Jun 4, 2019 12:11 PM

Apr 2009
Aqua is almost reaching Satania levels of being bullied
Jun 4, 2019 1:27 PM

Nov 2011
Besides all the babes in Swimsuits my favorite part of the episode is when Ains was impressed by Subaru and said "I wonder what he's been through to withstand something like that."

LOL if you only knew bro.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jun 4, 2019 1:38 PM

Jan 2017
Poor Aqua being bullied by everyone and Ainz realized how much trauma Subaru goes through. I really wanted Emilia and Subaru to go together for the "test of courage" part though.

Join Emilia's self-proclaimed knights club if you are a fellow Emilia fan

Jun 4, 2019 1:52 PM

Sep 2018
UMI-DAAAA

I hate pink rem even more than in re:zero its self i mean the biggest downside to the shit show that is isekai quartet is the re zero cast.
Jun 4, 2019 2:01 PM

Jul 2017
Jun 4, 2019 2:41 PM

Jun 2010
best episode until now.
Jun 4, 2019 2:49 PM
Jan 2018
It's hard to believe that Tanya is greater than 8th tier magic but it is what it is, still s great show
Jun 4, 2019 2:56 PM

Apr 2012
Punkero said:
They may be drawn in chibi form, but a beach episode is a beach episode.
I was just thinking this episode barely felt chibi at all, between Darkness fanservice and Tanya's magical quake they spent a lot of the budget this week.
Jun 4, 2019 3:18 PM

Jul 2017
Funny as always

Even with all these powerful characters, Aqua is somehow the most clueless but also most invincible of them all.
I'm not up to date on every character, but I'm sure Aqua is near the top in terms of power, or at least durability levels
She's just dumb
Sorry, the user you are looking for is not available at the moment. You are currently reading text generated by APSAB or "Auto-Programmed-Signature-Mataining-Bot" (patent pending).

ERROR CODE 1979-NIPUL-W3EB
Please Install the Latest Version of MAL.OS as Some Features of Certain Signatures May Not Appear Correctly. You are currently running MAL.OS.V4. Click here to download MAL.OS.V5.

APSAB Version: Beta.99

"If Seinfeld isn't your favorite anime, then you aren't watching anime correctly."
- Me

Jun 4, 2019 4:29 PM
Nov 2017
Every time Roswald talks I get sad, cus his sentences take so long, but the episodes be so short.

Solution: Make long episodes and a second season
Jun 4, 2019 4:39 PM
Jul 2018
Tanya is the strongest of them all huh? Idk, but I think Tanya's the strongest than Ainz-sama. Who knows?
Jun 4, 2019 5:12 PM
Sep 2018
Wait, if Subaru is mentally strong like that then that leaves Kazuma as the weakest MC of all (mentally and physically). Damn, I thought that Subaru was a little weaker than him
Jun 4, 2019 5:27 PM

Apr 2015
KazumaKoy said:
Wait, if Subaru is mentally strong like that then that leaves Kazuma as the weakest MC of all (mentally and physically). Damn, I thought that Subaru was a little weaker than him

What many people forget is that Return By Death is not only painful physically but almost more so a mental torture. Not only do you have to face the fact that you will meet the pain & horrors of death over and over you also have to live with the constant feeling that whatever bonds you're making right now could be for naught. Having all your social ties & achievements reset like that is just horrible.
Jun 4, 2019 5:50 PM
Dec 2013
Yatsuho said:
Tanya is the strongest of them all huh? Idk, but I think Tanya's the strongest than Ainz-sama. Who knows?

I think Ainz is still stronger..
Jun 4, 2019 5:55 PM

Jan 2019
EratiK said:
I was just thinking this episode barely felt chibi at all, between Darkness fanservice and Tanya's magical quake they spent a lot of the budget this week.

I would love to know which they spent more of the budget on.
Jun 4, 2019 6:12 PM

Dec 2014
From this episode, it's more or less clear that Kazuma is the only man of culture in this show. Trying to do the right thing but getting stopped by the flashhhuu. XD

Darkness was indeed very impressive. xD

Tanya going berserk was quite a thing to see, damn.

Emilia-tan in her swimsuit needed more screentime.
Jun 4, 2019 6:31 PM

Feb 2012
"What kind of mental stress is he used to living under?" You have no idea Ainz. I'm loving these interactions between everyone so much. They are doing a stellar job with it.
Jun 4, 2019 6:39 PM

Aug 2018
Darkness had "something" you couldn't miss this episode, something that catches your attention very efficiently lol

Good episode, I found funny that Tanya has again mistaken someone for Being X, but this time she really seemed upset eheh
Jun 4, 2019 7:15 PM

Jul 2017
Darkness being M as usual. IMPRESSIVE

That moment when Shalltear is the only one not wearing a swimsuit, you know what she's hiding. Too bad she is in nurse duty with Rem. Pads

Tanya enraged then it triggered the PTSD of her battalion. lmao Aqua getting scared the shit out of a tiny little girl. Well, not the first time it happened.

Once we realize it, everything will fall into place
Our hearts calling to the future with all their might
We'll move forward, holding each other's shaking hands
Jun 4, 2019 8:39 PM
Apr 2017
Lalatina doing push up with bikinis automatically gets a 10/10
Jun 4, 2019 9:12 PM
Oct 2017
Farmaceut said:

Small prediction/theory : At the end of the show,when they finally get to go back to their own worlds Ains will ask Subaru about his powers and Subaru will casually answer his question,Subaru will realize that the curse didnt activate but before he can tell anyone else,he'll be sent back to his world......
Good theory, but your arguments are a little lax. I personally do not believe that the cause of Subaru's curse will ever be revealed.
He, if he were to tell anyone, would automatically die and that seems to be a rule that cannot be broken. But given that they are in another world there is a minimal chance that the curse will not be activated.
Jun 4, 2019 9:26 PM

May 2013
Subaru's Mental toughness..
Jun 4, 2019 9:28 PM
Mar 2017
At last the long awaited trip to the beach arrived, without a doubt this episode was full of very funny moments and it is worth noting that the girls stood out for obvious reasons, seeing the beautiful girls enjoying the beach was a delight and Kazuma also enjoyed it for a moment.

Darkness left Tanya's squad impressed, not only for her physical performance, but for that spectacular body that she shows and that very striking swimsuit, but Obviously it is Darkness who enjoys more of such attention.
Ram and Visha get along pretty well, especially when they treat to trash the perverted men, I never thought the day would come when I would see Visha in swimsuit, the red color looks very good for her and I must say that it was very adorable to see her confused by the nickname that Ram gives to Subaru.
I felt sorry for poor Kazuma who was punished by Demiurge and Tanya for his lascivious gaze, at least we know that Kazuma will use his skills for his perverted acts, but I'm still waiting for the episode in which Kazuma uses "Steal", but I'm sure that Tanya and Demiurge will keep poor Kazuma firm.
Shalltear was also impressed with Rem's body, especially her breasts, although she also felt a little discouraged, the hard reality of flat chest girls.
The rest of images with all the characters enjoying the beach was pure gold, Ainz took off his tunic to enjoy the beach and Kazuma use "Steal", but not with the purpose with which he became famous.

Undoubtedly the moment that made me laugh a lot was when Mare revealed his secret, the faces of Megumin and Beatrice are invaluable and poor Grantz was the most disappointed.

Definitely Aqua should avoid using the word god / goddess, this will end up costing her life. To be so stupid, Aqua was very keen to discover that Tanya, Subaru and Ainz are from the same world as Kazuma, but by revealing her origin, Aqua awake Tanya's anger for "being X", but Subaru and Ainz manage to reason with Tanya and thus they save the useless goddess of certain death, but even so the three of them ended up being very cruel to poor Aqua. The most fun was seeing the entire squad of Tanya terrified to see the magic power of their leader.

The end of the episode was hilarious for me, Ainz is still intrigued by Subaru and that part in which Ainz wonders what kind of life Subaru had in his world, I think Ainz would be perplexed to hear the adventures of Subaru.
Jun 4, 2019 10:50 PM

Sep 2018
Kxrumi said:
Farmaceut said:

Good theory, but your arguments are a little lax. I personally do not believe that the cause of Subaru's curse will ever be revealed.
He, if he were to tell anyone, would automatically die and that seems to be a rule that cannot be broken. But given that they are in another world there is a minimal chance that the curse will not be activated.

Yeah i know there's 0%chance of that happening but i would still like for someone to figure out his power and just realize how much pain Subaru goes through, and who better then the Supreme one like Ains-sama....
well that's just my opinion.....
Jun 5, 2019 3:23 AM

Mar 2010
they didnt dare show ainz body lol
Demuige and his speedo is wow
Jun 5, 2019 3:35 AM
Sep 2018
natsuki x aqua (perfecte ship ayyhhh)

erenybgimikasaJun 5, 2019 3:51 AM
Jun 5, 2019 4:16 AM

Oct 2007
Aqua so scared because a loli is gonna kill her. :p

Subaru being a gentleman protect the frightened goddess.
Jun 5, 2019 4:25 AM

Jul 2014
Subaru is too used to this shit that it didn't surprise me when he was all casual confronting Tanya, the boy has been through worst than any of the cast in this cross over.
Subaru X Aqua is legit.
Jun 5, 2019 5:11 AM

Jun 2019
Farmaceut said:

OH GOD PLEASE NO!!! Subaru deserves some love peace and quiet!! This is supposed to be a fun happy series, I'm getting depressed just thinking about this…

[url=https://myanimelist.net/animelist/S0uya&sclick=1]

You're just as sane as I am
Jun 5, 2019 5:57 AM

Jan 2019
Was so exciting to see Tanya getting super sayan in front of poor Aqua. :D
Ushiromiya Battler, right now, on this island, no one exists except for you. You're the only one alive in this island. However I'm here right now, and i'm about to kill you. Who... am I?
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Quartet Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2019

162 by nanajp »»
Dec 5, 2023 7:29 PM

Poll: » Isekai Quartet Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2019

80 by nanajp »»
Dec 5, 2023 7:28 PM

Poll: » Isekai Quartet Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2019

127 by nanajp »»
Dec 5, 2023 7:25 PM

Poll: » Isekai Quartet Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 28, 2019

76 by nanajp »»
Dec 5, 2023 7:23 PM

Poll: » Isekai Quartet Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 21, 2019

71 by nanajp »»
Dec 5, 2023 7:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.