Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Sep 20, 2017 1:28 PM

Dec 2015
Bit weird. I also thought it was Ayanokoji at the end. But I can't see how this plan benefits the class. (And I don't see a reason why he should do something that harms the class.)

Might only be possible if this is somehow related to fool other classes and/or to change leadership.
Usually this should not be allowed. But if someone from another class steals the card and he steals it back (the teachers don't need to know that she just gave it back to him) it might be possible to change leaders and fool others that still might think that Horikita is the leader.
Sep 20, 2017 1:37 PM

Oct 2014
There is so little going on in this show that I wonder why it was even created at all, haven't dozens of other shows trekked down this very same road?
Sep 20, 2017 1:46 PM

Jan 2017
Cool episode, better than the last ones, also, I'm still pissed at Kishi Seiji for making such a bad adaptation of a good light novel, also regarding the nothing is going on...It's an adaptation of a light novel, and one that will easily have more than 13 volumes, light novels generally use the first 2 or 3 volumes as introduction so of course it seems like nothing is going on, this is also a school anime, it will have teenage problems, some silly conversations and stuff like that.
Sep 20, 2017 1:49 PM

Jul 2015
I remember back at the start when I loved the show, boy it went downhill, this arc is just so terrible...
Sep 20, 2017 1:51 PM

Apr 2013
What Ibuki was blushing that was pretty cute. Also, Ayanokouji is really subtle haha. He's too good. Great ending to the episode.

Sep 20, 2017 1:58 PM
Jul 2018
Is that Ayanokoji at the end? o_O

And what is wrong with Hirata?
Sep 20, 2017 2:35 PM

Jul 2015
Where is the Classroom of the Elite that had me so hooked at first, holy shit this arc is just terrible, and next episode being the last gives 0 hopes for a decent conclusion.
Sep 20, 2017 2:48 PM

Oct 2011
-Stray said:
Tho its probably obvious by now, but Im pretty sure Ayanokoji asked the C class girl to steal the card and he probably told his friend or asked someone to pour dirt on Horikita so that C class girl can steal it.

These past eps has been horrible, probably because what made this entertaining was Ayanokoji doing things, lately he hasnt done shit.

My bets are at Hirata - cause of his expression at the Arson incident. Ayanakouji made the arson just to confirm it. Those two have been pulling the strings are along, so if "someone else" did something, it would make them loose composure as seen with Hirata and Ibuki.

Well it's just my guess after all xD
Sep 20, 2017 2:56 PM

Aug 2012
I don't know what people are winning about, I've liked this series overall. Maybe your just upset cause it wasn't what U wanted to see, but it's still good anime
Sep 20, 2017 3:03 PM
May 2017
It's a bit sad, this anime is getting worse and worse, and it's more boring at each episodes...
Sep 20, 2017 3:03 PM

Jun 2014
Feels so slow every episode.

But I feel it's ayanokouji at the end.
Sep 20, 2017 3:09 PM

Jul 2011
Why would he go for such actions?

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Sep 20, 2017 3:16 PM

Mar 2016
Am I the only person that feels the pacing is way off!? I mean there is only one episode left and not much has really happened in this anime...like they keep teasing Ayanokoji's backstory but the never dive into it and it's super frustrating...I guess we'll have to see how they handle the final episode
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
Sep 20, 2017 3:24 PM
Apr 2016
Lord_of_Anime said:
Am I the only person that feels the pacing is way off!? I mean there is only one episode left and not much has really happened in this anime...like they keep teasing Ayanokoji's backstory but the never dive into it and it's super frustrating...I guess we'll have to see how they handle the final episode

I am afraid this is how it is... like, ever. Once again, Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon. Very enticing, deep and powerful. Only got two season 12 episodes each. I am waiting for what, 6-7 years for them to continue. Guess the same happens here.
They might have it all planned though, in this sense it is similar to the "Assassination Class", which also came out and wrapped itself neatly in two goes. Something worth beholding is taking long before fulfilling itself, and something not really so is going on over the 100th episode.
Gotta stay steadfast. I want to believe...
Re:formed
Sep 20, 2017 3:32 PM
Apr 2016
It was okay. We're already at the final episode? This has been... rather disappointing lately. :(

In any case, while I doubt this is the case, I honestly hope it's not the MC at the end. As a twist that would have been, I don't see any reason to do all of what he did, including indirectly hurting Horikita. It will feel very random to me.
Sep 20, 2017 3:37 PM

Feb 2017
God, this anime has gotten so shit.

Only 1 ep left though!

I wonder who she was passing the card to? My bets are still on Kushida.
'I love you because you're you. I'm happy that you're whole. I don't care if there are sides of you that I don't know, or don't like. If that's who you are, that's fine. As long as you're whole, that's enough for me.'-Kouko Kaga
Sep 20, 2017 3:48 PM

Nov 2014
This anime really doesn't have any direction anymore, it's becoming too clever for it's own good and has too many subplots competing for attention. This episode was garbage.
Forum Signature
Sep 20, 2017 4:07 PM

Jun 2010
The comments for this episode each week are always the most puzzling to me.

Also, two pages of comments, and somehow everyone think it's Ayanokoji, and no one guessed it might be Kushisda who shows up for the keycard at the end? She's been surprisingly absent for a while now.
Sep 20, 2017 4:50 PM

Apr 2013
I think it would be too cliche i think if it's Ayanokouji at the end.

The way i understand it is...
Ayanokouji wanted Ibuki to see the key card at the river
That mud thing was weird, but it got Horikita away from her possessions plus she was feeling ill so ibuki had plenty of time to steal the card
He then sets fire to the Manual and creates mass panic, Ibuki would then have to run away + it could give her more time to run away(edited)
She goes back to the spot with the hole and Ayanokouji... maybe he was scouting whoever would show up in the bushes
oh and in the mean time Horikita collapsed
they probably have to change the class leader
So no one can guess the class leader on the last day
(Just trying to figure out why it was significant for Horikita to be there)

Sep 20, 2017 5:12 PM

Dec 2009
All i can say is that this smells like a big fat red-herring...

That or our listless mc is secretly evil.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Sep 20, 2017 5:12 PM
Jul 2017
In this series, it always seems like something interesting is just about to happen, but it never really does.
...but then again, I unironically like Warau Salesman.
Sep 20, 2017 5:34 PM

Apr 2010
Mia01 said:
And what is wrong with Hirata?

He's a nutjob, like everyone else in this school.
Sep 20, 2017 6:15 PM

Jan 2011
Normally I would hesitate to walk in this thread in fear of spoilers but I am so convinced of not missing out because I'm certain nothing happens. Won't say disappointed because that requires expactations. This is like the headache weed you smoke because you got nothing planned.
Sep 20, 2017 6:24 PM
Jul 2016
SkyLETV said:
It has to be Ayanokoji, I would be very surprised if it wasn't him.
Horikita should have killed that guy, what a retard.
Obviously Hirata couldn't be perfect. He's in the D-class for a reason.

I agree. And yes, she should have given him a hot slap or more wth and she's not even feeling well. Poor Horikita☹️
Sep 20, 2017 7:11 PM

Aug 2016
I'm starting to like Horikita now(coz muh fanservice).

"... Because when you live in this world of my closed eyes...
... Being alone is very lonely..."

Sep 20, 2017 7:12 PM

Oct 2015
TBH, the only part that make me hooked in this episode is that soundtrack in the end of episode, really this show really lost my interest.
Sep 20, 2017 7:28 PM

May 2014
Wow, people are finally realizing how bad is this serie.
Sep 20, 2017 7:29 PM
Jan 2017
I know this is a episode discussion but I got nowhere to ask. Can someone tell me what's the Song Beat at 7:42-8:33 ?
Sep 20, 2017 7:31 PM
Apr 2014
Neizaru said:
Well if the symbolism rule is working, then Horikita suspected Ibuki first but when she tried to ask she saw an "oh crap" expression, and in the final scene Ibuki suspected her instead which was met with a confused reaction and a short flashback of Ayanokoji. If both of them suspected each other that leaves only him as the one responsible. Which then means he didn't tell Ibuki he was planning to do that despite their cooperation (assuming it exists). And Ibuki was behaving like she expected Horikita to appear ("took you long enough") and didnt bother to avoid her at all, so it looks like Akkun pulled a number on C girl, but simply why? Wth is he planning?

I cant really tell, but my guess it should be a way to find out about the panty theft. it would be totally absurd it it's only to find out the arsonist, since we knew the suzune was in the forest when the arson happened. If it really was for the arson then it likely ayonokoji suspected that horikita had an underling. it gets more and more confusing right there and it pisses me off a bit. But yeah it was just my guess.

But, but, actually what pissed me off the most was his main suspect was suzune all along, he surely fucked up in the head. even after knowing the fact very well that suzune really wanted to ascend to class A. Men just please dont do this anymore

Sep 20, 2017 7:39 PM

Dec 2014
Pretty interesting episode.

I thought the dude was stupid for putting dirt on Horikita, but if whatever the hell is happening is an elaborate scheme by him then I can see it happening but it begs the question as to why he is doing it.

Horikita's bathing scene was damn fine. <3

Hirata going full mood out makes me wonder what his backstory is.
Sep 20, 2017 7:40 PM

Jun 2013
Ok so we know class C went for the zero point approach.

I feel Ibuki is really helping out Ayanokouji with all the dirty work as a "nakama" since her class is already at zero point.(most likely the deal is letting ibuki guess correctly class D's leader and gain 50bonus point) Also I believe Ibuki is the leader for class C and Ayanokouji found out her class card that she buried. Which should explain the "collaboration" as Ayanokouji should be the one that approach Ibuki for it with the "look I already know your class leader, why not we work together"

So what this episode show is basically Ayanokouji making everyone believe Ibuki is a spy and class C is attacking class D. Remember that before the test started the teachers mention that you can change leader, but only with good reason. Ayanokouji is using Ibuki to achieve that. Someone from a class that doesn't have any more points to lose. Most likely class A already knew horikita is the leader(and honestly the only 100% method to hide your leader's identity is to switch out leader on the last day)

And for all we know, Kouenji went back to ship after some tactical planning with Ayanokouji. As a lookout for other class trying the last minute leader change that Ayanokouji is attempting.

Edit: Oh and also I think I know who is the panty thief. It should be Hirata. The thing to note is that who did the thief tries to frame? It was Ike, who supposedly became the leading figure due to his camping knowledge. So given what we were shown, the only one in class D to have motive towards him should be Hirata. Plus the victim was his gf, so an additional minor arrow pointing towards Hirata. The arson scene was just to bring focus on Hirata hated being a failure of leader. That should be his flaw and why he is in class D.
ChiyousagiSep 20, 2017 8:16 PM
Sep 20, 2017 7:46 PM

Jun 2013
neonie said:
The comments for this episode each week are always the most puzzling to me.

Also, two pages of comments, and somehow everyone think it's Ayanokoji, and no one guessed it might be Kushisda who shows up for the keycard at the end? She's been surprisingly absent for a while now.

Cuz no one in class D will sabotage their own class unless they are a spy for another class. And Kushisda cannot be a spy since she is supposedly one of the main going by the poster in mal.

Plus Ibuki DID have the key card with her. So the only person Ibuki will be acting for in class D should be MC(assuming she isn't doing class C work)

Daniel_Naumov said:
Lord_of_Anime said:

I am afraid this is how it is... like, ever. Once again, Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon. Very enticing, deep and powerful. Only got two season 12 episodes each. I am waiting for what, 6-7 years for them to continue. Guess the same happens here.
They might have it all planned though, in this sense it is similar to the "Assassination Class", which also came out and wrapped itself neatly in two goes. Something worth beholding is taking long before fulfilling itself, and something not really so is going on over the 100th episode.
Gotta stay steadfast. I want to believe...

You know that season 3 isn't coming is the fault of love live :( So lets boycott love live and fuck sunrise T_T
Sep 20, 2017 8:33 PM

Jun 2016
Bruuh, 12 episodes is not enough for this anime. What the fuck. So far, nothing happened besides them doing the survival training. Ugh. It pisses me off with the episode where they're at the pool. That was a waste of episode. Forfucksake. I really thought this will be 2-cour. Jesus. I'm so pissed now.

Throughout the episode, the only significant thing we found out was Ibuki was the one who stole the key card, oh and Horikata has a fever all this time.

Anything else? Jesus.

I wonder how are they going to end this show. Ohmygod. So disappointed that this has only 12 episodes. It's like there's no story progress. This show had a lot of potential, maaan.
TheDoggoneGirlSep 20, 2017 8:41 PM

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Sep 20, 2017 8:41 PM

Dec 2016
Goddamn every girl in Class D except the main two are as annoying as they are retarded!

Also that ending tho!
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Sep 20, 2017 8:55 PM

Mar 2012
TheFreycook said:
Goddamn every girl in Class D except the main two are as annoying as they are retarded!

Also that ending tho!

True..
Boys aren't light tho
Sep 20, 2017 9:19 PM
うまぴょい伝説

May 2017
Seems like majority of people here that it was Ayanoboring-kun was the culprit, well I'm with them. My own guess would is; he wants to be the leader because Horikita might be too obvious as she stands out on every class especially the failed peeping incident, might be also a way to fool the other class make them guess wrong and cause them to lose points. The only problem is Class B as Honami and her teacher sees Ayanoboring as interesting aside from Horikita and Hirata.

The fight at the end was cool but still a disappointing episode, no Sakura Airi.
Sep 20, 2017 9:31 PM

Aug 2015
We got another 10 seconds flashback of the MC's past that accomplished absolutely nothing! Hooray!
Sep 20, 2017 9:55 PM
Jan 2015
bro this show went downhill fast. It isn't capitlizing on what interests people, such as; akonokoji and kushida's alternate personality, akonokoji's past, akonokoji's fighting ability,and kushida's reason for being so fake.
Want this show to get a second season but it doesn't look like it will at this rate.
Sep 20, 2017 10:20 PM

Dec 2013
Is there any rule that states that students who dropped off and quit back to the boat are not allowed to return to the island during the test period? Because if there isn't, I'm placing my bets on Ryuuen.

The fact that Ibuki was asking Horikita if she had stolen what was hers during the fight at the end seems to go against a lot of your theories that Ayanokouji had blackmailed Ibuki into stealing the card at the end there. Otherwise, she would have known who had taken her stuff (Ayanokouji) and not have done any of what she was doing in the first place (a lack of motivation to do it all). I believe that her act of joining in on D Class was all instructions by Ryuuen (for what purpose, will probably be revealed next week), and that she probably didn't expect to have her gear stolen away from her. Identifying and stealing the card was probably her plan all along. As for the fire, she just used it to conveniently make her move.

The fire itself was merely a distraction, though what happened prior and Hirata's reaction all seem quite suspect. I actually get the feeling that there might be something wrong with this dude. Given how good his grades are suppose to be, the fact that he got dumped into D Class itself is suspicious. Maybe he's a spy that was planted into the class initially by C Class to act as a go-between in cases like this. Who knows. It could've been him who met with Ibuki at the end there as well now that I think about it.

In any case, as uninspiring as this arc has been, OCD compels me to finish this mystery.
Hopefully the revelations will be worth it.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Sep 20, 2017 10:31 PM
Apr 2014
Denalii said:
bro this show went downhill fast. It isn't capitlizing on what interests people, such as; akonokoji and kushida's alternate personality, akonokoji's past, akonokoji's fighting ability,and kushida's reason for being so fake.
Want this show to get a second season but it doesn't look like it will at this rate.

The heck do you expect? cant you at least tell that this show isnt about a certain badass character's personal own life?

Sep 20, 2017 10:41 PM
Jan 2015
houki_23 said:
Denalii said:

The heck do you expect? cant you at least tell that this show isnt about a certain badass character's personal own life?

:( yeah you right, fukin dumb
Sep 20, 2017 10:42 PM

Jul 2016
neonie said:

Not like it necessarily matters much, but did you miss comment #70?
Sep 20, 2017 10:50 PM
Aug 2017
Wow love how they made Ibuki so obviously suspicious and her being in class C makes me not want want to suspect her. But sadly she's the suspect and she admitted it herself (Reverse Psychology) ^_^ Ibuki admitted she stole the Card but i don't know if she stole the underwear or she's the arsonist cause they show Ayanokoji on Suzune's mind when ibuki mention the Arsonist and the guy with Ibuki when she said she got the Card looks like ayanokoji. looks like next week is the final episode and Ayanokoji is gonna do something cause he's been setting up something during the whole episode and looking forward to what that is. Overall i love the episode and that fight between suzune and ibuki was Amazing
Sep 20, 2017 11:08 PM

Jun 2013
The fuq even is this show anymore?

But I'll be damned, that last scene was still kind of exciting.

Likely suspects in my mind:

- Ayanokouji
- Kushida
- Hirata (potential goody two-shoes guy is actually bad guy twist)
- Fuck it, let's jump the shark and say maybe Kouenji? They way he departed early on this arc was... weird.

But there's so many other would-be antagonistic characters in this show that have fallen by the way side, so who knows. That being said, at this point I'ma be pissed if it was anyone outside of Class D. That'd be too easy/lazy.
-Trippwire-Sep 20, 2017 11:13 PM
Sep 20, 2017 11:16 PM
Sep 2010
That was pretty bad. Not only is island survival fun times taking too long, that random fight at the end to solve the problem was gross. A series that began by intelligently resolving problems, has done a 360. No background for any main characters with 1 episode to go, and a 2nd half of complete tedium. Was really enjoying this one at the start of the season. Yikes.
Sep 20, 2017 11:25 PM

Apr 2015
I`m glad this show follows the rule

"Show, don`t tell"

These past episodes, Ayanokouji was definitely up to something.
Obviously he`s behind all this.

The fact that Ayanokouji said "okay" when Ibuki arrived at the shower stall meant the job was done.
He probably even had Horikita take out the card just to let Ibuki see where it was hidden. They even had a shot of Ibuki looking at Horikita and Ayanokouji in the river scene.

Also, Did he blackmail Ibuki? I mean he probably saw something in the dirt that he could use. idk.

I REALLY HOPE HE`S BEHIND THIS.

If he is, he`s a fucking manipulating son of a bitch

EDIT: The flashback... The fact that he was all alone at the end, Might be a foreshadowing of what he might do to his classmates.
He will do anything just to get to the top. I wonder if he`ll turn out to be the bad guy in the end. Maybe that`s why they wanted him to get expelled...
KzalcaSep 20, 2017 11:42 PM
Sep 21, 2017 12:00 AM

Aug 2013
All of the girls who aren't Horikita in D class are fucking retarded. Like, they're so bad you almost want them to fail as punishment for their stupidity.

If my theory is correct, I think that (like most people) Ayanokoji is the one working with Ibuki. I want to guess that his plan is to get the card, and force Horikita out of the test. For two reasons: one being her personal health since she's sick, and the other is to force a leader change. At this point she's partially compromised, Ibuki knows she's the leader, and we don't know if any other classes know (Ryuen and Vin Diesel were working together). The rules stated that they gain 50 points for every leader the guess right, and the class loses 50 points for every wrong guess.

Going off that, I assume Ayanokoji's plan is to change class D's leader to himself, possibly without telling anyone to prevent sabotage, so that all of the other classes guess wrong and each lose at least 50 points. Meanwhile D class can get at least 100 with (probably) Vin Diesel and (probably) Ibuki, which would put them above C class and possibly contend for second place over B class depending on point management and taking into account that D class would lose point for two members leaving.

Of course, all of the stuff revolving the class leader cards is separate from the panty and arson incidents, which Ayanokoji also needs to solve since they weren't Ibuki, and they were probably Kushida.
Sep 21, 2017 12:14 AM
Apr 2016
Kzalca said:

EDIT: The flashback... The fact that he was all alone at the end, Might be a foreshadowing of what he might do to his classmates.
He will do anything just to get to the top. I wonder if he`ll turn out to be the bad guy in the end. Maybe that`s why they wanted him to get expelled...

That is just wrong. See the episode where the teacher blackmailed Ayanokouji, saying she will give him back to the japs scientists who were running that facility he came from. He got really angry that she is forcing him to actually try and reach the top, never it was indicated he tried to do so before. I think what you are getting from the flashback us quite wrong.
Re:formed
Sep 21, 2017 12:18 AM

Jun 2012
just my Opinion and theory

Ok, so while Ibuki ran away with Horikita's card, Ayannokouji started the fire by burning the manual?

He probably told Ibuki to do it, so that he could become the new class leader, since he believed that Horikita was no longer fit to be the leader. He had to do this quietly and didn't want anyone else to find out, thus he started the fire. This way, no one would know who is the real leader of Class D, he could: 1) Protect bonus points stolen from other classes 2) Secretly control more sites and gain more bonus points.

I had another theory

Actually it's Horikita thought and yes it is a big hint.

Ayanokouji's back when they mentioned about the arson.
Sep 21, 2017 12:29 AM

Apr 2015
Daniel_Naumov said:
Kzalca said:

That is just wrong. See the episode where the teacher blackmailed Ayanokouji, saying she will give him back to the japs scientists who were running that facility he came from. He got really angry that she is forcing him to actually try and reach the top, never it was indicated he tried to do so before. I think what you are getting from the flashback us quite wrong.

Oh thanks for the correction.
So is the flashback just for the past? Just to show us how good he is?
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2017

527 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 16, 9:14 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2017

169 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 14, 12:18 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2017

171 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 14, 12:13 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2017

235 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 11, 3:10 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2017

335 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 9, 10:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.