Back to timerrabbit's Profile timerrabbit's Profile

Apr 1, 2019
Hear me out: I am a sucker for "mature" (or "seinen"?) mahou shoujo anime and stories. Thanks to Puella Magi Madoka Magica for boosting its sub-genre popularity, plenty of successors and failures after Madoka quickly or slowly show up, and a ton can be a hit and miss! For Mahou Shoujo Tokushusen Asuka: This one is a mix-tier, and you will see why for my overall opinion and recommendation call.

STORY - These 12 episodes sums up of one arc, and leave room for a potential second season. Its world takes place three years after a war against the Netherworld's Disas: the typical monster-of-the-week beasts read more
Apr 1, 2019
Pastel Memories is one hell of a cheese ride. It caught my attention when I got a used issue of Megumi magazine (only because it had a BanDori insert, but I gave that to my friend), I found Pastel Memories being promo'd as both a mobile game and a anime-spin off. Its art for that game is much nicer in a sense, but the premise is ratter "standard". At least the colors stand out and probaly live up to its "pastel" from the title name.

STORY - Not the grandest. If anything it borrowed the "world/monster of the week" formula from typical child-friendly anime like read more