Back to ZzLow96's Profile ZzLow96's Profile

Sep 16, 2017
Re:Creators the definition of CREATIVITY! Everything about this anime is unique and special especially the recap episode. From mecha to magic girl, any types of the character that you could ask for will be appear in this anime.
PLEASE DO NOT SKIP THE RECAP EPISODE!

Story: 10/10
Just when "Isekai" trend is everywhere, this anime use the concept of reverse Isekai where the character from the fantasy world coming out to join the real world instead of the protagonist blend into some parallel world.

Art: 9/10
The animation is not the best but is good enough in the year of 2017. Nothing outstanding but you will realize that the read more
Feb 18, 2017
OK, this movie is stunning enough to make me write a review for the first time. I just came back from watching it. It was a full house at the cinema. It is rare to see a full house in my country when the theater is airing anime. This was a total shock!

Story: 10/10
The story is great. It is sort of like a mixture of tragedy, comedy and romance. Its sort like the mixture of SAO, ALO and GGO but mainly it revives that kind of feeling after you watch the original SAO. It makes me feel nostalgic.

Art: 9/10
For me, the art can read more