- Here is one of my contest drawings. It's Naruto in Tite Kubo's style ⊂((・▽・))⊃ -
- Quite a few League of Legends pieces too. But I haven't played in, like, a year lol -
I'm just a fairly opinionated female who read a lot of manga. I will also rarely do any anime reviews just b/c I don't watch as much.
<> Thank you to those who have been reading my reviews/blogs, if any. Just starting out so please bare with me. Any constructive criticism is appreciated. Please post it on my profile. As long as they're constructive, I will read them and reply to them. If they're not, I will delete them so please keep that in mind. <>
= How I Rate Manga =
10 =Worth all the time you'll be putting into it 9 =Read it. 8 =Pretty good. 7 =Casual Reading 6 =It's half worth your time. You decide. 5 =Ehhhhhhh. 4 =BARELY made it through. 3 =You gotta be on something to read this man. 2 =AHHHHH MY EYES! 1 =THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU. THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU.
= My Favorite Artists (Goals man) =
- Usuba Kagerou - Reine des Fleurs (Queen of Flowers)
<Also known for Wand of Fortune>
- Kazuki Yone - Hakuōki (薄桜鬼 〜新選組奇譚〜)
<Also known for Mischief of the Gods (Kamigami no Asobi (shit anime with shit animations) 神々の悪戯) and Scarlet Fragments (Hiiro no Kakera (shit anime with shit animations too) 緋色の欠片) I'M SEEING A PATTERN
- Such a shame that Otomate doesn't know how to treat its employees (or should I say Design Factory) since they issued a copyright violation against her for putting sketches of HER characters (from Hakuoki) on her twitter. It's ridiculous. I believe she's working for Broccoli now. Follow her on Twitter @yonekaz -
- Min (@minmonsta on the IG) -
<Also known for being awesome and for putting her commissions before drawing what she wants to draw.>