Do you remember what you said before? -"Since ancient times, the dragon has been the only beast to equal the tiger."- That's why, even without a vow, we'll always be together, right?
- Toradora! - Taiga to Ryuuji - Ep.25 of 25 -
At that moment, I remembered...that I'd witnessed this scene before...time and time again. It's always been unfolding before me. But...I turned a blind eye to it. That's right. This world is...cruel. At that instant, my body stopped shaking. Since then, I've had complete control over my body. I thought I could do anything. Fight. Fight. Fight!
- Attack on Titan - Mikasa (Inner Monoloque) - Ep 06 of 25 -
Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time passes slowly or quickly depends on your perception. The theory of relativity is so romantic...and so sad.
It shines. That sword...is a vision that every soldier, past, present, and future, littering the battlefield sees. In their final moments, it is a dream both sad and noble. She carries their will as her pride, rallying them to hold to their loyalty. The undefeated king sings loud and clear the name of the miracle she holds in her hands. Its name is...Excalibur!
- Fate/Zero - Irisviel & Saber - Ep. 15 of 25 -
Even if I die, you keep living okay? Live to see the end of this world, and to see why it was born. Live to see why a weak girl like me ended up here. And the reason you and I met.
- Sword Art Online - Sachi to Kirito - Ep 03 of 25 -
The law doesn't protect people. People protect the law. People have always detested evil and sought out a righteous way of living. Their feelings, the accumulation of those peoples feelings are the law. They're neither the provisions, nor the system. They're the fragile and irreplaceable feelings that everyone carries in their hearts.
- Psycho Pass - Akane Tsunemori - Ep ?? of 22 -
You see, in a way, the supernatural is what's behind the curtain. Normally, you only need to see what's happening on stage. That's how reality works. If you don't know, then it's for the best. Actually. learning about the supernatural only increases the number of things you don't know.
- Nisemonogatari - Hachikuji to Araragi - Ep 01 of 11 -
Who cares about music? Who cares about words? We have the long, long time that we've spent together, and we have so many tiny, precious memories. Even though I'm bitter over losing, even though I'm depressed, even though my ankle hurts, and my eyes are smeared with tears...Even though I've never felt worse...I wonder why the stars are sparkling like this. The scent of the music room in his hair. I can hear his slightly ragged breathing. His shoulder, wet with tears, is so warm. I am by his side. I wish time would just stand still.
- Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso -Tsubaki (Inner Monoloque) - Ep 06 of 22 -
I hate nice girls. Just exchanging greetings with them will get them on your mind. Start texting each other, and your heart will be set a flutter. If they call you, you're done for. Enjoy staring at your logs and grinning like a fool. However, I won't get fooled again. That's what your kind calls kindness. If you're nice to me, you're also nice to others. I always end up nearly forgetting that. Reality is cruel, so I'm sure lies are a form of kindness.
Thus, I say kindness itself is also a lie. I always ended up with these expectations. And I always ended up these misunderstandings. And before I knew it, I stopped hoping. A highly-trained loner is once bitten, twice shy. As a veteran on this battlefield of life, I've gotten used to losing. That's why I'll always... hate nice girls.
Here, sign this.
1. Party A will not grow to dislike Party B.
2. In short, Party A will grow to like Party B.
3. He will not have a change of heart along the way.
4. He will never change his feelings in the future.
5. He will always be at her side when she is lonely.
6. That said, Party B is always lonely, so in short, Party A will always be at her side.
7. If he does this, life will probably proceed in a good direction.
8. I think the suffering will go away.
9. If he breaks his promises, the penalty is millions and millions of yen.
- Welcome to the NHK - Misaki(contract) to Satou - Ep 23 of 24 -
Longing seizes people more powerfully than poison and more deeply than illness. Once it catches hold of you, there is absolutely no escape. That is quite a "curse", and yet the adventurers all willingly devote themselves to its pursuit. For them, a life without longing is more terrifying than death itself.