1-5 Illogical, bad production, morbid, extremely boring (I rarely score if I drop it. ). 6 Somewhat entertaining, it can be watched with several issues (misplaced comedy, sligthly boring). 7 Decent and average plot with unimportant issues (tropes, fillers). 8 Well structured and complex story. Everything happens because of something. 9 It gives a lot of excitement when watching it. Very beautiful and heart-grabbing. 10 Its' technically perfect in many aspects.
When I drop it too easily, it's because I don't like the anime that much to waste my time on it. Sorry in advance.
Conditions when ranking seasonal projects:
1. I usually recommend from 1 to 5 every season.
2. [Edited] Sequels are being added as potential introduction for new audiences.
3. Instant drop means: boring, too morbid or plotless. Later drop sometimes means: "It's a trap".
4. I filter out and skip: ecchi/harem and gore unless its plot is interesting enough.
5. Not scored means I'm in the process of watching it. Dropped ones are below asterisks.
Former Season's Personal Top Anime
Mean Score: -
- (9) Vivy's: Fluorite Eye's Song [Very special and beautiful anime].
- (7.5) Fruits Baskets: The Final [Slow-paced but nice ending].
- (6.5) Gokushufudou [I was hyped and it's fine but well... it's normal].
- (5) Hige wo Soru... [Wth... too much BS].
- (4) Koi to Yobu ni wa Kimochi Warui [Shallow and cliched].
- Boku no Hero... 5th Season (We'll see if it's worth it to continue it)
- Fumetsu no Anata e (I was intrigued by its premise)
- Mairimashita! Iruma-kun... 2nd season (loved the 1st season)
- Nomad: Megalo Box 2 (it has that old vibe)
- Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu
- Slime Taoshite 300-nen... (another slime anime, this is the 4th one this year)
- Tokyo Revengers (uncensored, if possible)
- (Dropped) 86 [It's about wars and don't get the plot so not my taste].