Edit Manga Information

Volumes: 3
Chapters: 21
Status: Finished
Published: Apr 20, 2012 to Oct 19, 2016
Authors: Yamamoto, Kotetsuko (Story & Art)
Serialization: Craft

Score: 7.851 (scored by 2468 users)
Ranked: N/A2
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.

Nov 18, 2013
Skathie (All reviews)
I don't think I can write about the story without somewhat giving away spoilers but I shall try my best. The story starts according to the synopsis but changes very quickly due an immediate tragedy. I found the tragedy sad and endearing somewhat but I felt the characters in the story did not address their feelings towards the tragedy as there are some rather large time skips in the manga. The first 3 or 4 chapters have significant time skips ranging from months to years which can make the manga kind of confusing if you don't pay good attention.

Despite this slightly awkward being the read more
Jan 4, 2016
madhu_tgm (All reviews)
The story starts out pretty tragically. The father of the main character marries a woman who ha three sons, and they live quite happily together. His father dies one day in an accident, and a year after that, his stepmother (mother of the 3 boys) succumbs to cancer, leaving the 4 brothers on their own. He steps up, as the oldest, as the parent figure to looks after his brothers.

The story progresses, as the oldest brother opens a cafe to support all of them. You will soon come to realise that two of the brothers are gay- one of which is in love with read more
Sep 22, 2017
SuzySH (All reviews)
---------------------------------
if we start to talk about the art :
I kinda love it but the problem that Yamamoto Kotetsuko isn't that creative I mean there a lot of characters in the manga that resemble each other a lot it's like almost duplicated!
if the mangaka was creative about the appearance it would be perfect so because of that I give the art 6.
---------------------------------
About the story:
well, basically there are two main couples.
the one is the youngest brother's best friend(at 8th grade) with the second son(graduated from high school) I read more