Edit Manga Information

Type: Manga
Volumes: Unknown
Chapters: Unknown
Status: Publishing
Published: Jul 9, 2016 to ?
Genres: ComedyComedy, EcchiEcchi, FantasyFantasy
Authors: Amahara (Story), masha (Art)
Serialization: Dra-Dra-Dragon Age

Score: 7.361 (scored by 847847 users)
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.

Jul 20, 2019
trivia_lover (All reviews)
Ah, yes. The hilarious ecchi that we never knew we needed, but got anyway.

STORY (9/10)
The premise of Ishuzoku Reviewers is very simple: four dudes go around touring brothels, and publish an article about their thoughts. It becomes a hit and they decide to keep doing it.
There's really not much else to say. It's a unique premise and it delivers well. The puns are so lame that they're funny. I definitely recommend reading the full reviews because they are the most entertaining parts of the manga.
Chapter 10 was unexpectedly cute.

ART (9/10)
Under normal circumstances I would criticize it for being mediocre, but in this case, it fits read more
Jan 12, 2020
Corinthians98 (All reviews)
Reading Interspecies Reviewers is fueled by the obscene premise and your own unregulated curiosity. However, you will come to find that there’s a lot more to this series than it’s surface level stimulus. It’s main strength is the amount of thought put into the brothels. Since different species occupy this world, each brothel has it’s own set of rules and mode of operation. This works well with the episodic structure of the series since we get to visit a new place in each chapter. The next strength of the series is the main cast which consists of a human, an elf and an angel (and read more