Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 23, 2023 6:20 AM

Oct 2019
this part will most likely cover route C/D/E endings right?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 23, 2023 6:30 AM

Feb 2020
Yeah, bring it on!
Jul 23, 2023 6:36 AM

Feb 2021
Yes, but will there be RIDICULOUS DELAYS again? That is the main question here.
Jul 23, 2023 7:12 AM

Feb 2021
Anyone finished the first cour? I played the game so tell me where it ended and is there anything different compared to the game?? 
"Nobody could laugh at someone who's trying their hardest" -Machio-

Jul 23, 2023 7:28 AM
Mar 2023
Yuu_Kanzaki said:
Anyone finished the first cour? I played the game so tell me where it ended and is there anything different compared to the game?? 

The last episodes are not out yet (only in Japan) but I'm 100% sure it ended on the route A
And yes there are slightly differences from the game such as a new character appearing (in the game she is just mentioned but doesn't appear at all) devola and popola appearing in the 2 episode and not in the middle of the game and more that i don't remember now
Jul 23, 2023 7:28 AM

Jan 2018
Please no more delays this time Aniplex. I'm tired of the COVID excuses.

Also I really wonder how they're gonna adapt the ending of the game. Are we supposed to delete our Crunchyroll account or some shit?
Jul 23, 2023 7:38 AM

Feb 2021
Gui_silva23 said:
Yuu_Kanzaki said:

The last episodes are not out yet (only in Japan) but I'm 100% sure it ended on the route A
And yes there are slightly differences from the game such as a new character appearing (in the game she is just mentioned but doesn't appear at all) devola and popola appearing in the 2 episode and not in the middle of the game and more that i don't remember now
So it's safe to assume there aren't major changes to the plot yeah? 

Jul 23, 2023 7:58 AM
Mar 2023
Yuu_Kanzaki said:
Gui_silva23 said:

Well. They skipped the part where a hole appears in the middle of the map. And also skipped the fight against that big machine in the sea. But asides from that the plot continues the same
( the 4 last episodes aren't on crunchyroll yet so I only watched until ep 8, I don't know if they decided to open the hole on the map in those episodes)
Jul 23, 2023 8:06 AM

Feb 2021
Gui_silva23 said:
Yuu_Kanzaki said:

Well. They skipped the part where a hole appears in the middle of the map. And also skipped the fight against that big machine in the sea. But asides from that the plot continues the same
( the 4 last episodes aren't on crunchyroll yet so I only watched until ep 8, I don't know if they decided to open the hole on the map in those episodes)
Got it. I stopped watching literally after the first episode because of the cgi. Thanks a lot. 

Jul 23, 2023 8:10 AM
Mar 2023
Yuu_Kanzaki said:
Gui_silva23 said:

Got it. I stopped watching literally after the first episode because of the cgi. Thanks a lot. 

I think they skipped the part of the machine on the sea because of the cgi complaints They only used that horrible cgi on the first episode and then 5 seconds on the second. They didn't touched on it anymore after that. (except the cgi on the machines, but that cgi looks good)
Jul 23, 2023 10:38 AM
Aug 2020
Hype but I wish it release soon and the episodes won't take 3 months to get release
Jul 23, 2023 11:18 AM
Jan 2017
they really be calling it cour 2 for the last 4 episodes bruh
Jul 23, 2023 11:19 AM
Oct 2020
Yuu_Kanzaki said:
Gui_silva23 said:

That’s literally only an episode 1 problem. No episode after that has bad cgi.

Also I’m confused as to what the person above is saying. There are absolutely story details not present in the game. 2 of the first 8 episodes were things that didn’t happen in the game. And aside from that, there’s also quite a few new scenes in the other 6 episodes that are also new, or at least not in the game. I’m aware they took some things from the novels and other stuff. I haven’t checked the last 4 episodes yet but I’m sure they are equally changed in some way.
Jul 23, 2023 11:20 AM
Oct 2020
Lolleman said:

What the hell are you talking about? This will be a 12 or 13 episode cour.
Jul 23, 2023 11:25 AM
Jan 2017
EmmyMoomin said:
Lolleman said:

What the hell are you talking about? This will be a 12 or 13 episode cour.
ahh isee nvm, i thought they seperated the final 4 eps just because of the delay lmao
Jul 23, 2023 12:03 PM
May 2020
I seriously hope to have an emotional breakdown singing to an adaptation of ending E and not screaming at a diluted ending D.
Jul 23, 2023 12:08 PM

Jul 2010
Season 1 titled 1.1a. I expected season 2 to be called 1.1b or 1.2a or smth... instead they call it 1.1a Part 2 💀 genius
Jul 23, 2023 12:22 PM

Oct 2019
TheMangaManiac said:
Season 1 titled 1.1a. I expected season 2 to be called 1.1b or 1.2a or smth... instead they call it 1.1a Part 2 💀 genius
bruh that's what I thought too lol
Jul 23, 2023 1:36 PM
Dec 2020
Yuu_Kanzaki said:

Eve dies first, Adam takes place during the finale and becomes a Titan.
Jul 23, 2023 3:24 PM
Sep 2022
Unfortunately, but no hype :(
Jul 23, 2023 3:33 PM
Oct 2020
Part 2 cool I hope it won't have the delays of part 1
Jul 23, 2023 4:16 PM
Jul 23, 2023 4:21 PM
Aug 2021
Wait so is the first season conclusive and then other seasons will be their own routes and stories? Kind of like fate stay night with blade works and heavens feel situation?
Jul 23, 2023 4:33 PM

Jun 2013
kakashis_sidehoe said:
Wait so is the first season conclusive and then other seasons will be their own routes and stories? Kind of like fate stay night with blade works and heavens feel situation?

No

Part 2 will cover the Route C of the game, which is a direct sequel to routes A & B (Part 1 in the anime)

Route D is an alternative ending, which leads to route E, the true ending.
Jul 23, 2023 4:48 PM
Aug 2021
Murasa22 said:
kakashis_sidehoe said:

No

Part 2 will cover the Route C of the game, which is a direct sequel to routes A & B (Part 1 in the anime)

Ohhh ok thank you!
Jul 23, 2023 5:34 PM

Feb 2021
SeproDep said:
Yuu_Kanzaki said:

Eve dies first, Adam takes place during the finale and becomes a Titan.
That's new.

EmmyMoomin said:
Yuu_Kanzaki said:

That’s literally only an episode 1 problem. No episode after that has bad cgi.

Also I’m confused as to what the person above is saying. There are absolutely story details not present in the game. 2 of the first 8 episodes were things that didn’t happen in the game. And aside from that, there’s also quite a few new scenes in the other 6 episodes that are also new, or at least not in the game. I’m aware they took some things from the novels and other stuff. I haven’t checked the last 4 episodes yet but I’m sure they are equally changed in some way.
I'm thinking maybe additional information from the books and novels. I might get back into watching it but very low chance tbh. 

Jul 24, 2023 2:23 AM
Oct 2020
TheMangaManiac said:

Because this isn’t season 2. This is just season 1s second cour. Most of the time, any time you see a show with “part 2” that’s because a season has been split into two parts.
Jul 25, 2023 5:32 AM
Jan 2018
Hopefully it has a better production but got a feeling it won’t
Jul 25, 2023 9:58 AM
Apr 2023
Yuu_Kanzaki said:
Gui_silva23 said:

well, there are MAJOR changes, not really on the plot, but on the events of the story.

they're mostly bad, but there are some good additions (most of the changes are just bad cuts and pacing adjustments).

I think the story will head on a different way than the game, but I hope they ATLEAST respect the game.
Jul 25, 2023 9:59 AM
Apr 2023
Murasa22 said:
kakashis_sidehoe said:

No

who knows, maybe they'll do route D instead of C, but I think we can expect route E to appear right?
Jul 25, 2023 8:05 PM

Mar 2019
The best thing about this anime is 2b's ass.🤖

Jul 25, 2023 9:59 PM

Aug 2018
TheMangaManiac said:
I think 1.1a is just the name of the timeline of the story that the anime shows. Calling the second cour 1.1b or 1.2a would be going to a different timeline. For example, there are the nier stage plays that are named 1.0, 1.1, 1.3, 1.3a, etc. The anime one is just called 1.1a
Jul 26, 2023 3:04 AM

May 2023
How did the original run even turn out? I couldn't get through episode one because of the CGI and just kinda forgot this existed, did they pretty much follow the games story or did they switch things up a little?
Jul 26, 2023 10:52 AM

Aug 2018
KizzyKizzo said:
How did the original run even turn out? I couldn't get through episode one because of the CGI and just kinda forgot this existed, did they pretty much follow the games story or did they switch things up a little?
Episode 1 was imo the worst episode. I have no idea why they decided to start out with such a weak episode. There is occassional cgi used in later episodes but they are much better than what you saw in episode 1. It followed the game's story very loosely and changed up quite a few things. How those changes will impact the route c/cour 2 is yet to be seen. Despite the production mess, it was a decent adaptation.
Jul 26, 2023 1:44 PM

Oct 2021
The second cour has a lot of potential depending on the possible changes and if they include additional media like the stage plays/novels, and Route C/D is the better half of the game anyway in my opinion. This was a decent adaptation despite the hiatus hell, so hopefully that doesn't happen again.
Jul 26, 2023 4:17 PM

May 2023
S0UVIK said:
KizzyKizzo said:
Episode 1 was imo the worst episode. I have no idea why they decided to start out with such a weak episode. There is occassional cgi used in later episodes but they are much better than what you saw in episode 1. It followed the game's story very loosely and changed up quite a few things. How those changes will impact the route c/cour 2 is yet to be seen. Despite the production mess, it was a decent adaptation.
Thanks for the response honestly youve convinced me to give it a second chance ajkfdjasfk i hope i end up liking it this time, i'll try to atleassstt make it through the first 5 episodes or so before i decide on whether to continue or drop it
Jul 28, 2023 4:42 AM
Mar 2023
praquenomereal said:
Yuu_Kanzaki said:

well, there are MAJOR changes, not really on the plot, but on the events of the story.

they're mostly bad, but there are some good additions (most of the changes are just bad cuts and pacing adjustments).

I think the story will head on a different way than the game, but I hope they ATLEAST respect the game.

The changes will always respect the game because yoko taro (creator of the game) is the one in charge of these decisions
The studio wanted to make it a 1:1 from the game, but yoko didn't wanted it to be a exact copy of the game, he wanted to make it in a way that both anime and game fans could enjoy the story in a different way from the game.
Jul 29, 2023 5:25 PM

Jan 2020
I saw a spoiler video that 9S died. Why is he on the cover for this entry?
Jul 29, 2023 7:40 PM

Feb 2015
Animillion said:
maybe you should watch the series, instead of abridged versions on youtube.

------

Cour 2 is going to adapt the actual good part of Nier Automata.
SteelingMaxJul 29, 2023 7:45 PM

Jul 30, 2023 10:38 AM
Jun 2023
Hype really died for me after the delays. I completely understand it was out of their hands and COVID is a bitch, but it seriously hindered this series' landing a bit. Hopefully the second cour will be able to recover, and considering what's coming up, there's a lot of potential still!
Jul 30, 2023 5:00 PM

Jan 2020
SteelingMax said:
Animillion said:

------

No I didn’t mean to watch that spoiler, a short just showed up automatically while I was scrolling YouTube. So many random spoilers there 🤦🏽‍♂️

Anyway, was that wrong? Is he actually alive?
Jul 30, 2023 10:16 PM
Jan 2020
Animillion said:
SteelingMax said:

------

No I didn’t mean to watch that spoiler, a short just showed up automatically while I was scrolling YouTube. So many random spoilers there 🤦🏽‍♂️

If you watched episode 1, you should remember they are androids with saved files on the moon, they can die again and again and they'd just be restored
Aug 3, 2023 7:41 PM

Feb 2015
Animillion said:
SteelingMax said:

------

Why are you on a forum thread about it, where people are talking about the plot if you haven't watched it? That's so weird.

Aug 3, 2023 8:54 PM

Jan 2020
SteelingMax said:
Animillion said:

Why are you on a forum thread about it, where people are talking about the plot if you haven't watched it? That's so weird.

I just got intrigued by seeing the poster of him for this anime entry. I didn’t want to watch the whole anime just to find out if what I saw of him dying was for real, so that’s why I asked.
Aug 9, 2023 9:06 AM

Oct 2021
after the first part, Id rather just wait for it to finish airing and binge.

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.

Aug 9, 2023 9:23 AM
Oct 2022
Any ideas on when the second part will come? 
Very excited to see 9s's second half arc, one of my favs of all time. Weird that most people who play this game or even watch this series in the future won't know about its best part. 
Aug 31, 2023 5:16 AM

Aug 2017
Serafos said:
Yeah, bring it on!
Terrific forum signature.  Maybe I have already said that in the past.

Looking forward to more Nier.
Aug 31, 2023 5:17 AM

Feb 2020
CarbonMD said:
Serafos said:
Yeah, bring it on!
Terrific forum signature.  Maybe I have already said that in the past.

Looking forward to more Nier.

Oh, thank you so much! :)
Aug 31, 2023 5:19 AM

Aug 2017
Animillion said:
Feb 24, 12:50 AM

Nov 2007
visual
https://natalie.mu/comic/news/562394
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » NieR:Automata Ver1.1a Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 6

63 by SouthRzVa »»
Yesterday, 5:49 PM

Poll: » NieR:Automata Ver1.1a Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 20

50 by TheMangaManiac »»
Yesterday, 2:09 PM

Poll: » NieR:Automata Ver1.1a Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 13

47 by qxoa »»
Yesterday, 10:28 AM

» How and who created those two AIs? Got even more questions (spoilers till ep 11))

Otaku_guru - Sep 21

5 by Otaku_guru »»
Sep 21, 1:47 PM

» Will they play weight of the world ost from the game in the finale?

MegamiRem - Sep 20

7 by Zane_0 »»
Sep 21, 12:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.