Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Mar 24, 2023 2:34 PM

Jun 2016
A very good series, for me is a solid 8/10, I think there's enough material for a 2nd season. 
Mar 24, 2023 2:53 PM

Feb 2022
Machio not man enough to step up and hold his girls hand while she's in labor, was weird seeing Senna hold her hand instead. Fun little anime curious if this will be popular enough to get another season, wouldn't mind seeing where it goes from here.
Mar 24, 2023 3:02 PM

Apr 2013
Nice little ending. They played it safe. Wish that the anime showed more of the "night time" activities like in the manga and light novel especially since it's mostly played off as jokes. I got addicted to the series and read the manga and a good amount of the web novel, so I'd love to see a second season. The expansions with the Villages (and more) really do add new elements into the fray and having the kids around and new characters would be a plus. Getting to all the festivals and everything would be awesome as well. Mostly, I want more Hakuren since she my fave waifu!! Anyway for now, I'll keep reading and just hope a second season comes around.
Mar 24, 2023 3:10 PM
Jun 2015
jamesarr67 said:
DizietSma said:

Source material laid it out better. Essentially, it was to but goods that would have been otherwise traded or for "luxury" goods like chess sets, toys, games etc. So the communal hard work gets you a minimum level of food, shelter also drink and the coins are there to redeem for the but extra to make life more varied and fun. Anime kinda skipped over it due to time constraints.

I guess that makes sense, but I still don't think it fit the whole vibe of the village.
haha, like it was said by DizietSma  I think it is because the aspects is laid and tease out here and there throughout the manga
which I think will be hard to show in just one episode of anime, especially if it involves quite a bit of government and bureaucracy related through monologuing

basically, before the medal, all permission must go through Hiraku as the village chief, whether it is minor or major things
with currency, villagers can ask other villager of some minor things directly by using the currency

another aspect of why I think this might not get 2nd season, because after this, it will be a lot more of governing and monolouging :D

Mar 24, 2023 3:39 PM
Mar 2021
Droebie said:
Machio not man enough to step up and hold his girls hand while she's in labor, was weird seeing Senna hold her hand instead. Fun little anime curious if this will be popular enough to get another season, wouldn't mind seeing where it goes from here.
In my country it works that way too that father is waiting outside (tho i think you can choose if i am not mistaken), so it's probably just a cultural difference, so i would not fault him here
Mar 24, 2023 3:47 PM
Jul 2022
It has been a fun ride. I so much freaking loved it! Hope there will be a season 2.
seyyid_saidMar 24, 2023 3:51 PM
Mar 24, 2023 4:07 PM

Feb 2022
HRABERUKA said:
Droebie said:
In my country it works that way too that father is waiting outside (tho i think you can choose if i am not mistaken), so it's probably just a cultural difference, so i would not fault him here
Eh, I still fault him. Support during childbirth from the father goes a long way emotionally and Senna is no replacement for the person she loves.
Mar 24, 2023 4:18 PM
Dec 2022
This was such a peaceful anime! Everyone stopped drinking cuz Lu couldn't! I love their consideration, but ik they're suffering XD! Whoo congratulations on your son you two!! Alfred, what a great name! They've created money for their village, I wonder what they're calling it... maybe name it after the village🤷‍♂️? More and more people are gonna wanna come to the village, pretty soon it my turn into a city, or a kingdom! Hiraku's new life is just getting started. I hope I'll see them again!
Mar 24, 2023 4:19 PM
Sep 2020
undeed said:
jamesarr67 said:

I guess that makes sense, but I still don't think it fit the whole vibe of the village.
haha, like it was said by DizietSma  I think it is because the aspects is laid and tease out here and there throughout the manga
which I think will be hard to show in just one episode of anime, especially if it involves quite a bit of government and bureaucracy related through monologuing

basically, before the medal, all permission must go through Hiraku as the village chief, whether it is minor or major things
with currency, villagers can ask other villager of some minor things directly by using the currency

another aspect of why I think this might not get 2nd season, because after this, it will be a lot more of governing and monolouging :D

This! Plus, iirc tokens were also used as gambling credits? As in, let's play chess, each gamble a token winner takes all.

Its shown more in the manga, but let's face it: the Village has been there for about 3 or 4 years at this point. Cheerfully working a physically demanding job all that time just for food and shelter and being happy with it does not make sense. Its no surprise leisure and fun start to become more important. Thats just human nature.

The source material does a better job with it after the stuff that is adapted for the anime.
Mar 24, 2023 4:31 PM
Oct 2019
oh wow finally baby is born.

it was weird seeing the Anime avoiding all the sexual stuff, out of nowhere Ru was pregnant and now they are admitting he was the dad. lol

Overall it's fine series.
6/10
Mar 24, 2023 4:53 PM

Jul 2008
I can't believe they're going to brainwash the newborn child too slowly towards become a alcohol-crazed drunk, just like all the other villagers.

Gz on MC becoming a father though.

Mar 24, 2023 4:59 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Although I wasn’t the biggest fan of this show, this final episode was one of the best ones imo. Lulucy had her baby and it was taken seriously and it ended up being one of the realest and most wholesome moments of the show, and we got to see one last drinking party featuring pretty much the whole cast just to show how massive this settlement became over time. And there were a handful of funny moments, I was not expecting that little beast girl to ask for a baby lmao, and Flora trying to take off with the baby was funny as well.

And with that we’ve come to the end of a true blue farming isekai anime, well it was mostly about developing a settlement but farming was a big part lol. And it was fine and dandy but the whole time I was watching this I felt that I wasn’t very into it, and as the show went on I realized what makes this one not as good as other SoL Isekai shows for me, and that is the sheer amount of characters that didn’t get much development or focus. The first SoL Isekai I watched was “I’ve Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed out my Level” and that one was very character focused and was incredibly wholesome and fun, it was what got me to love this combination of genres but this one sadly didn’t deliver as much for me for the reason I stated. Even with that being said I did still enjoy this, it was much better than the “farming” show we got last season and had a lot of SoL goodness to go around, it just wasn’t quite what I wanted it to be.

The OP and ED were both very chill and fitting for the show both visually and musically, I really did love those. And if this did end up getting another season I’d definitely watch it despite my complaints, still a nice Isekai/Fantasy SoL I’d love to see more from.
Mar 24, 2023 5:37 PM
Mar 2017
still hope there is a 2nd season.
Mar 24, 2023 5:51 PM
May 2017
Very good! Very good anime series per se but not as adaptation of the original light novel because it ran from the polemic aspects of the story.
leonardobarbaMar 24, 2023 6:37 PM
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Mar 24, 2023 6:09 PM
May 2017
undeed said:
AlwaysDistracted said:
I just wanna know how Lu got pregnant
So Lu wrote a letter to Zeus, saying that she wants a baby, and then Zeus answered by sending a stork to deliver the baby

you know...

(in case anyone wondering, it's a joke)

Me too. Rurushi is a vampire and vampires are sterile living dead.
leonardobarbaMar 24, 2023 6:47 PM
Mar 24, 2023 6:40 PM
Nov 2021
This anime was way better than I expected. It wasn't anything too flashy, but it's just made me very relaxed while watching it. A sequel would be awesome!
Mar 24, 2023 6:52 PM

Feb 2019
it was an okay finale episode. if there's gonna be a second season...well, i dunno how they can make it more interesting without making it look like a repeat of the first season.
Mar 24, 2023 7:17 PM

Dec 2015
I really don't know what happened on this episode.
The baby born and voilá, the MC is the father and they never showed nothing about this type of relationship between then or anything about how she became pregnant.

But at least the farm manager side of the anime was interesting, very different from most of isekai animes.
Mar 24, 2023 7:58 PM
Mar 2015
This was one my most relaxing animes of this season. I really loved how the town grew and how all the characters became part of the Town of the Great Tree. It was nice seeing Machio an Lu becoming parents and seeing the delivery happened without trouble. Despite being the end of season, at the same time it feels like a new beginning for the town and everyone living on it. Let's hope for a 2nd season to come in the future.
Mar 24, 2023 8:03 PM
Mar 2015
NogueraB said:
I really don't know what happened on this episode.
The baby born and voilá, the MC is the father and they never showed nothing about this type of relationship between then or anything about how she became pregnant.

But at least the farm manager side of the anime was interesting, very different from most of isekai animes.

Yeah I wish they weren't so afraid to show that part of their lives. Because, well, that also part of the life of anyone!! It annoyed me a little they almost never mentioned the word father, mother, relationship, etc. Which I don't understand because those words/thing are also part of life.
Mar 24, 2023 9:49 PM
Oct 2014
Marinate1016 said:
Just like sugar apple fairy tale, this one didn’t feel like a season finale. Felt like a direct set up for a second season which I hope we get. Congrats to Lu for the birth of Alfred. Every day the village is getting bigger and bigger. Would love to see how the second great tree village turns out.

Really cute isekai that shook up the formula . Nice art, good character designs and just wholesome vibes. I’d say second best isekai for me this season, really fun.

well Sugar apple isn't done the 2nd cour is in the summer that's why its not gonna feel done , I haven't seen the last ep myself but I can see why you say that
Mar 24, 2023 9:59 PM

Mar 2008
leonardobarba said:
undeed said:
So Lu wrote a letter to Zeus, saying that she wants a baby, and then Zeus answered by sending a stork to deliver the baby

you know...

Yes but she drink the blood of the mayor, and the mixure in her body created the baby.
Mar 25, 2023 12:32 AM

Apr 2019
Hiraku finally become a dad, the previous episode seems like it was trying to avoid that but this episode finally confirms that they did the deed. Anyways great end to the series, well done
Mar 25, 2023 12:55 AM

Feb 2019
PastalNightMare said:
Marinate1016 said:
Just like sugar apple fairy tale, this one didn’t feel like a season finale. Felt like a direct set up for a second season which I hope we get. Congrats to Lu for the birth of Alfred. Every day the village is getting bigger and bigger. Would love to see how the second great tree village turns out.

Really cute isekai that shook up the formula . Nice art, good character designs and just wholesome vibes. I’d say second best isekai for me this season, really fun.

well Sugar apple isn't done the 2nd cour is in the summer that's why its not gonna feel done , I haven't seen the last ep myself but I can see why you say that

Yea but that second season didn’t get announced until after the anime aired so at the time this comment was made it wasn’t known. Also still doesn’t really change the point that both left off with teases for more
Mar 25, 2023 1:20 AM

Jan 2023
A very sweet episode to end what was for me a satisfying series!

I liked how the show started as one of these browser games where you have to landscape around your character progressively.
It then was for the most part an isekai/fantasy slice of life show, very much focused on the food and drinks, and on the process of making these, but also managed to be a pretty funny series with how the mc was completely clueless about how the big "evil" in this world perceived him (and the village) as a threat and felt the need to court them, and also the way pretty girls kept making their way to the village with some of them having pretty funny introductions.

At the end of the day it was one these shows where maybe nothing much was happening in most episodes (other than a few jokes and a lot of relaxing moments for our main characters) but that was the appeal of it for me : a show to turn my brain off on friday evenings, and which generally left me with a smile on my face.
I think I'll probably rewatch it at some point, 7/10 for me!
Mar 25, 2023 1:24 AM
Apr 2022
felt like a minecraft gameplay with anime girls mod, comfy show 6/10
Mar 25, 2023 3:35 AM
Mar 2021
In the end, only Lu that able to pregnant
Mar 25, 2023 4:44 AM

Aug 2015
I would of liked to see more than one kid but they kept the anime series really pg for the most part.
So many boobs in fairy tail, it's crazy.
Mar 25, 2023 5:05 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
A baby born, name is Alfred. Tokens created, enjoying the last feast before the end of the day and ready for a great village number 2. Whenever you set to sail, sir.

Okay ending, i guess. I expect more than that to wrap up but in general its pretty chill so far considering this is just your typical isekai show, nothing better than just chilling. At least they stay focus much on that, my respect goes through right there.

Hope the farming isekai is not stop by with isekai nonbiri only, cough cough...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 25, 2023 5:19 AM
Jun 2021
This show started like a Minecraft gameplay and end up becoming a comfort show which would help you to relax with its happy vibes

A really good one, I hope it gets a second season even if the probability of that almost seems to be zero

7/10, B+ Tier
Mar 25, 2023 7:46 AM
Apr 2022
This anime looks like Harvestmoon game. We as a MC player work in farm and choose 1 Heroine to be MC Wife.
Mar 25, 2023 8:31 AM

Jan 2008
This just goes to show you don't need a good story or good writing to be enjoyable, you just need a lot of cute girls. 
PaulMar 25, 2023 12:14 PM
Mar 25, 2023 10:06 AM
Dec 2018
I liked that it wasnt about saving the world or had any video game mechanics. The harem part was not too obvious so it wasn't all fan service.
Mar 25, 2023 10:18 AM
Jan 2022
Veryyyy gooooood
Mar 25, 2023 10:52 AM
May 2017
kleinerwolf said:
leonardobarba said:

Yes but she drink the blood of the mayor, and the mixure in her body created the baby.

Think about a healthy man!
Mar 25, 2023 2:36 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
this show just reassures me that even if its 90% females, if theres not enough fanservice or the show isnt trying to make the girls simp material or theres, like in the case of a show like this, not enough, if any action, its kinda meh for me and i dont get excited/hype for each episode

waifus 200% are enough to get me to watch a show, but aren't always enough to get me to support it lol

this isnt' me saying the show is bad or anything, i just need way more lol

EcchiGodMamsterMar 25, 2023 2:42 PM
Mar 25, 2023 2:41 PM

Jan 2013
EcchiGodMamster said:
this show just reassures me that even if its 90% females, if theres not enough fanservice or the show isnt trying to make the girls simp material or theres, like in the case of a show like this, not enough, if any action, its kinda meh for me and i dont get excited/hype for each episode

waifus 200% are enough to get me to watch a show, but aren't always enough to support it lol
The girls are kind of just "there" in the show, and even with all the offscreen sex in the manga, the majority of character interactions are casual.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Mar 25, 2023 2:45 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
LostSpectre said:
EcchiGodMamster said:

waifus 200% are enough to get me to watch a show, but aren't always enough to support it lol
The girls are kind of just "there" in the show, and even with all the offscreen sex in the manga, the majority of character interactions are platonic. 

yea thats exactly the issue i have with many modern isekai, i was saying the same thing about Shadow Garden in Emincence in Shadow, the girls are just kinda "there"

despite there being many more female MCs than guys, the show is still more about how OP/Smart/Crazy the MC is than how hot/waifu/simp worthy are the girls, which turns me off

and yea, that pisses me off about adaptations, theyre always cucking shit from the manga they know we wanna see to fall into whatever dumb regulations theyre given 

Mar 25, 2023 2:57 PM

Aug 2020
Hiraku worked hard, dude got a full village full of nice people and now a new generation came. I enjoyed this series, it is so wholesome. See you all in a s2 (maybe?), dear cast.

Mar 25, 2023 3:10 PM

Jan 2013
EcchiGodMamster said:
LostSpectre said:
The girls are kind of just "there" in the show, and even with all the offscreen sex in the manga, the majority of character interactions are platonic. 

yea thats exactly the issue i have with many modern isekai, i was saying the same thing about Shadow Garden in Emincence in Shadow, the girls are just kinda "there"

despite there being many more female MCs than guys, the show is still more about how OP/Smart/Crazy the MC is than how hot/waifu/simp worthy are the girls, which turns me off

and yea, that pisses me off about adaptations, theyre always cucking shit from the manga they know we wanna see to fall into whatever dumb regulations theyre given 

Well, for better or worse that's part of the comedy/parody in Eminence, it's not supposed to be a traditional harem, almost all the girls fall for the MC, but he is either completely oblivious that any of them are into him or he doesn't give a single fuck, the distinction isn't really important, because he's certifiably insane. I don't understand what went wrong with the farming show, I refuse to believe they can't make jokes about him being the village man-whore, I'm more inclined to believe they thought it would be better received if he acted like a timid virgin instead, but I digress. 
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Mar 25, 2023 3:26 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
LostSpectre said:
EcchiGodMamster said:

Well, for better or worse that's part of the comedy/parody in Eminence, it's not supposed to be a traditional harem, almost all the girls fall for the MC, but he is either completely oblivious that any of them are into him or he doesn't give a single fuck, the distinction isn't really important, because he's certifiably insane. I don't understand what went wrong with the farming show, I refuse to believe they can't make jokes about him being the village man-whore, I'm more inclined to believe they thought it would be better received if he acted like a timid virgin instead, but I digress. 

regardless of why theyre doing it, its still not my preference lol

haha yea, thats dumb, it makes no sense that theyre always changing/removing shit then wondering why most anime BD dont sell that well (outside the fact that most ppl dont buy BD anymore) maybe if they stuck to the sorce material people would be far more inclined to ask for more
Mar 25, 2023 4:04 PM
Jun 2022
Kind of a strange ending with the emphasis on introducing that currency but a satisfying one for what the show was; namely, the Reincarnated Slime anime without any of the conflict and with a much more developed harem.
LeodensianMar 25, 2023 4:10 PM
Mar 25, 2023 4:19 PM
Jul 2021
REPRESETANTION OF PERFECTIRON HAPINYSS
Mar 25, 2023 6:26 PM
Feb 2021
very good way to end Civ the anime
Mar 25, 2023 9:59 PM
Feb 2012
I am disappointed to find that daddy walked off to a quiet corner whilst mummy was pushing hard.
[FelineYogi]
Mar 25, 2023 11:45 PM

May 2022
I've been a fan of this series since the manga. Except for the sex censoring, I'm pretty satisfied with the final product. Quality animation and good adaptation. 8.8/10 for me
Mar 25, 2023 11:45 PM

Nov 2018
kleinerwolf said:
leonardobarba said:

The implication is that, when the god gave him "a healthy body" to make up for his crappy previous life, he overdid it as with his other gifts, which resulted in MC being supremely virile as well. So, any seed he plants is gonna grow, even if the land's not normally fertile, ya dig?
Mar 26, 2023 12:00 AM
Jun 2015
Yogicat said:
I am disappointed to find that daddy walked off to a quiet corner whilst mummy was pushing hard.
Droebie said:
HRABERUKA said:
Eh, I still fault him. Support during childbirth from the father goes a long way emotionally and Senna is no replacement for the person she loves.

my take in these remarks:
in some countries, especially where the medicine is not well developed, childbirth is the woman's area
even European middle ages is like this,

the reason being, there is nowhere to tell how the condition of the baby aside from the conversation with the mother
no heart rate monitor, no health indicator, no nothing
which we can see in this anime's setting is also

so usually, it is the midwives area, which usually are have experience of how it feels etc., thus can tell and help by conversing with the mother,
depending on the severity, you can have like 3-4 midwives busy wiping and tending around the mother
so there is not much space like in modern day where husband can stay beside the mother and hold her hand

sure, he can just stay inside the room and watch all the events unveil
either way, not much he can do
Mar 26, 2023 12:41 AM
Jun 2015
leonardobarba said:
undeed said:

you know...

I'm sorry, but I don't quite understand your reply here
is "me too" here referring to my joke or the initial question?

also to respond about the vampire thing,
your definition of vampire is perhaps what "we", as in this real world, define what a vampire is
not necessarily has to be in this anime's world

even in the anime, the Progenitor vampire said "稀有なことさ", or "it is rare"
so, in their world, it has happened
Mar 26, 2023 12:52 AM

Feb 2022
undeed said:
Yogicat said:
Droebie said:

my take in these remarks:
in some countries, especially where the medicine is not well developed, childbirth is the woman's area
even European middle ages is like this,

the reason being, there is nowhere to tell how the condition of the baby aside from the conversation with the mother
no heart rate monitor, no health indicator, no nothing
which we can see in this anime's setting is also

so usually, it is the midwives area, which usually are have experience of how it feels etc., thus can tell and help by conversing with the mother,
depending on the severity, you can have like 3-4 midwives busy wiping and tending around the mother
so there is not much space like in modern day where husband can stay beside the mother and hold her hand

sure, he can just stay inside the room and watch all the events unveil
either way, not much he can do
That's not bad reasoning and is acceptable in a way. That said she's a vampire so I don't think it would take 4 midwives and I think there was plenty of room in that shot where Senna is holding her hand. It's not like she was doing much in that scene anyway. It's not a big deal though, if you see it the way you put it it works just fine. I just think it was silly to have Machio go sit in his little hidey hole.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Nonbiri Nouka Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 3, 2023

62 by f1ndANIMEfind1ng »»
Apr 26, 11:54 PM

» HE DID GET L A I D RIGHT??????

Jigglephysic - Feb 3, 2023

23 by Sch4n »»
Apr 8, 4:11 AM

» Season 2?

Grimm0123 - Dec 10, 2023

22 by Noodlelicious »»
Feb 5, 10:45 AM

Poll: » Best Girl

JiangHaoyi1979 - Feb 14, 2023

17 by Youre_boyIruma »»
Feb 3, 9:15 PM

Poll: » Isekai Nonbiri Nouka Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 10, 2023

118 by Garrett_Dark »»
Dec 17, 2023 1:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.