Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 24, 2023 6:38 AM

Jan 2016
I just started watching Yuu Yuu Hakusho a few days ago for the first time and my initial impressions are not great. I just finished episode 21 and my rating is currently sitting at 5.5/10*—just barely above average (and even then, most of the points come from the old school animation style which I'm a fan of). So far, it doesn't look like that number is gonna go much higher either.

As I'm watching the show, I can spot the influences it had on the anime and manga that followed it (including some of my own all-time favorites like Naruto), but everything that may have been ground-breaking about the show when it first came out only feels derivative and done to death when watching for the first time in 2023. Every trope you see here has been repeated time and time again across hundreds of shows since YYH came out.

The pacing has also been fairly atrocious and in fact if I wasn't watching on 1.75x speed, I would have quit at episode 7. And somehow even on 1.75x speed I'm dangerously close to falling asleep during most episodes...

I can respect the show for paving the way for the great stories that were inspired by it and followed in its footsteps, but going back and watching this show in 2023... it's starting to feel more and more like a bad idea.

* Full breakdown of my rating for those interested in that kind of thing:

• Story: 6/10. Slightly above average, but not that great. A lot of the times it feels like I'm watching a dated, worse version of Bleach or Jujutsu Kaisen. No doubt YYH inspired the authors of both of those shows, but being aware of that doesn't make the show any more enjoyable.
  • World Building/Setting: 6/10. Again, nothing to write home about here. High school boy who becomes involved with the spirit world. Where have I seen that before? Oh, right, how about everywhere? The world building within the spirit world hasn't felt too inspired either, it feels light and kind of nonsensical.
  • Characters: 4/10. We have Yusuke, the most bland protagonist of all time; Keiko, a useless damsel in distress who we're supposed to believe is Yusuke's "girlfriend" even though they basically never interact; Kurama, who was interesting for one episode and never again; Hiei, a carbon copy of Vegeta; Koenma, an unfunny comic relief character, and... that blue-haired girl who runs around helping out the plot move forward and not doing much else. Kuwabara is the only character I like so far and the only reason I didn't give characters a lower rating.
  • Soundtrack: 4/10. Also below average for this. I think I've only heard one soundtrack so far that I kind of enjoyed, but everything else just sort of exists as background noise that doesn't evoke any kind of emotion from me one way or another.
  • Animation: 7/10. No real complaints about animation. It's good, that's all I can say. Not mind-blowing, but good.
  • Enjoyment: 6/10. Overall enjoyment is still slightly above average despite the show's shortcomings, but I don't imagine I'll be able to finish it unless the plot picks up soon.

hiddenhokageJan 24, 2023 6:41 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 24, 2023 6:56 AM
Feb 2021
I've watched yu yu hakusho a few years ago, so i cant recall everything that well, but is one of my all time favourites.

honestly, i think you should at least try to reach the dark tournament arc, i believe it still hasnt started in the episode youre in.

Personally, my favourite arc in the series is the one after the dark tournament, but i think if even after giving a chance to the dark tournament and you still have the same opinion, maybe the show just isnt for you i guess. i am not a fan of tournament arcs and the ones in yu yu hakusho are some that i actually really enjoyed.
Jan 24, 2023 7:12 AM
Jan 2023
yeah, i dropped it too; it wasn't anything outstandingly bad (not sure if thats a word) but everything was just . . . underwhelming, idk i guess. . . i just expected more from the dude who wrote HxH.

in any case i totally agree with it not standing the test of time and just continuing to exist on nostalgia. and i understand it, cuz let me tell you i've definitely watched some garbage and thought it was good back in my younger days (dont be deceived by the account. it's my alt, my main one is bugged out rn)

some more anime that have the same thing happened to them: rurori kenshin, trigun, d.gray man, innuyasha, gintama, some old gundams . . . what else . . . i got nothing else of the top of my head so, complete the list if you would.
Jan 24, 2023 7:17 AM
Mar 2022
I absolutely love Chapter Black but I thought the Dark Tourterment is overrated personally.

The animation definitely don't hold up but kuwabara makes up for it ;)
Jan 24, 2023 7:23 AM

Mar 2018
Yusuke is anything but bland, especially by todays standards. Itadori, Deku, Ichigo etc are completely flat in comparison. Especially later in YuYu where Yusukes character growth starts to become more apparent, his arc is easily one of the best in all of anime. Up there with Ed, Kenshin, Gintoki. Yusuke is a punk kid that we watch grow up, learning to overcome big issues in his life. All that ties into the narrative of yuyu well too.
Jan 24, 2023 7:34 AM
Jan 2023
ecliptyk said:
Yusuke is anything but bland, especially by todays standards. Itadori, Deku, Ichigo etc are completely flat in comparison. Especially later in YuYu where Yusukes character growth starts to become more apparent, his arc is easily one of the best in all of anime. Up there with Ed, Kenshin, Gintoki. Yusuke is a punk kid that we watch grow up, learning to overcome big issues in his life. All that ties into the narrative of yuyu well too.
didjya call ichigo "todays standard"? and i know it feel weird but daku is almost ten years old (MHA season one was released in 2014). and both kenshin and gintoki are flat garbage bro, manga version im willing to accept as good but them in anime (at least as far as i got before dropping them and picking up the manga) are nothing but one line of personality. 
Jan 24, 2023 7:35 AM

Jan 2013
Alright, but who asked? Just drop the show if it isn't for you.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Jan 24, 2023 7:42 AM
Feb 2020
ecliptyk said:

Bingo this commnet is correct. Yusuke is the most interesting shonen protagonist in manga. Bar none. He is a delinquent with a prostitute mother, no father, a very few if any real friends other than Keiko. His best friend Kuwabara used to bully him and get into fights. No Shonen protagonist has stronger motivations and characterizations. Unlike other protagonists Yusuke, despite his background, is actually human. Unlike Naruto. Unlike Goku. Unlike Jojos. Unlike Kenshin.

Disliking Yusuke means you dont enjoy humanity.
Jan 24, 2023 7:42 AM
Feb 2020
sainic82 said:
ecliptyk said:
didjya call ichigo "todays standard"? and i know it feel weird but daku is almost ten years old (MHA season one was released in 2014). and both kenshin and gintoki are flat garbage bro, manga version im willing to accept as good but them in anime (at least as far as i got before dropping them and picking up the manga) are nothing but one line of personality. 

HUH??? ONE LINE LOL DUDE ARE YOU WATCHING THE JAPANESE BAHAHAHAHAH
Jan 24, 2023 7:46 AM

Sep 2018
It used to be one of my favorite childhood anime, then I rewatched it a few years ago and can confirm that the dreadful pacing* is indeed the main reason it didn't age well (probably because back then anime were intended to be watched weekly and not binged). I'm ok with the writing, aside from maybe some not particularly complex battles, and that's why I like the manga much more.

*meant as the amount of interesting information delivered per second, not as the speed at which the plot progresses. For example, I like the pacing of the Chimera Ant Arc because it's slow but rich of interesting details.
NirinboJan 24, 2023 7:52 AM
Jan 24, 2023 8:15 AM
Sep 2020
I mean, you’re kind of just a snob to anime if you have a poor opinion of Yuyu, it’s one of the all time great shonen unanimously. At its best it stands up against everything else still to this day and beats out many.
Jan 24, 2023 8:40 AM

Jan 2022
giffica said:
ecliptyk said:

Bingo this commnet is correct. Yusuke is the most interesting shonen protagonist in manga. Bar none. He is a delinquent with a prostitute mother, no father, a very few if any real friends other than Keiko. His best friend Kuwabara used to bully him and get into fights. No Shonen protagonist has stronger motivations and characterizations. Unlike other protagonists Yusuke, despite his background, is actually human. Unlike Naruto. Unlike Goku. Unlike Jojos. Unlike Kenshin.

This is quite a generalization to make lol. "If you don't like Yusuke, you don't like humanity"

By the way, he's only half human, you know he's half demon right? He's just as much a superhero with special powers as any other shonen protagonist you mentioned.

Are you referring to Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin? Because he is a straight up human lol, there is no supernatural shenanigans going on in Rurouni Kenshin, it's as grounded and realistic as a shonen anime can be.
Jan 24, 2023 9:22 AM
Mar 2021
I dont think that you should rate the series if u didnt finish it… (its just like dropping hxh before yorknew arc)

Yusuke goes through pretty nice char. progression and pacing and everything starts to kick off

I dont blame you for not liking the show but I think you should at least finish dark tournament arc
Jan 24, 2023 10:18 AM
Feb 2020
SaMMy17BST said:
giffica said:

This is quite a generalization to make lol. "If you don't like Yusuke, you don't like humanity"

By the way, he's only half human, you know he's half demon right? He's just as much a superhero with special powers as any other shonen protagonist you mentioned.

Are you referring to Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin? Because he is a straight up human lol, there is no supernatural shenanigans going on in Rurouni Kenshin, it's as grounded and realistic as a shonen anime can be.
You sound like a clown, grounded and realism are irrelevant. Yusuke being a demon is a metaphor for actual life jesus chrsit learn narrative deconstruction. 
Jan 24, 2023 10:25 AM
Jan 2022
Well, you haven't seen the most acclaimed arcs like the dark tournament or the black chapter, I hope you enjoy them because the quality of the anime declines after a Deus Ex Machina revelation.
Reuenthal_Jan 24, 2023 10:48 AM
Jan 24, 2023 10:26 AM
Jul 2018
I sort've understand what you mean, many people overhype it because it's a classic. Personally I think it's decent similar to DBZ both 6-7ish in rating. However it's still superior to the Big 3 and modern shounen. The anime has many problems, they improve later on but it's really supposed to be just battle shounen fun. Togashi was definitely inspired by DBZ when he wrote it but I also think he was trying to find his footing sort of speak. He reuses a lot of themes in YYH then implements them in HxH. His writing improves a lot later on in YYH but unfortunately the ending was rushed. Anyway I don't think it's an anime you're supposed to take super serious after all it's aimed at young boys it gets better later on but depending on how you feel you might drop it before then.
removed-userJan 24, 2023 10:29 AM
Jan 24, 2023 10:33 AM
Jul 2018
Reuenthal_ said:
Well you haven't seen the most acclaimed arcs like the dark tournament or the black chapter, I hope you enjoy them because the quality of the anime declines after a Deus Ex Machina
revelation.

God damn you got great taste
Jan 24, 2023 10:38 AM
Jan 2022
ProtoClimacus said:
Reuenthal_ said:
Well you haven't seen the most acclaimed arcs like the dark tournament or the black chapter, I hope you enjoy them because the quality of the anime declines after a Deus Ex Machina
revelation.

God damn you got great taste

Hey thanks, you too!
Jan 24, 2023 11:00 AM

Jan 2022
giffica said:
SaMMy17BST said:

You sound like a clown, grounded and realism are irrelevant. Yusuke being a demon is a metaphor for actual life jesus chrsit learn narrative deconstruction. 

You can't be serious, or you're incredibly dense. It may also work as a metaphor thematically, but....... Yusuke is half demon, that's not up for debate, it's a fact lol.
Jan 24, 2023 11:50 AM

Aug 2019
"Hasn't stood the test of time"? What a pretentious take on the series. I'm not even a big fan of it having only enjoyed a few arcs, but its legacy is undeniable; YYH walked so that Bleach and JJK could run.
Jan 24, 2023 12:06 PM
Jun 2021
I found Yu Yu Hakusho great, but I can understand why you find it boring. If you don’t like it when you’re at the Dark Tournament Ark, drop it. Til then have a little bit more patience.
Jan 24, 2023 12:11 PM
Feb 2020
SaMMy17BST said:
giffica said:

You can't be serious, or you're incredibly dense. It may also work as a metaphor thematically, but....... Yusuke is half demon, that's not up for debate, it's a fact lol.
I guess you're one of those bible literalists as well lmao FYI Demons are real. There are half-demons in humanity. 
Jan 24, 2023 12:32 PM

Jul 2020
Damn a wrong opinion. You cannot in good faith criticize a show by comparing it to what came after it. Nor can you accuse it of tropes when it was the one which invented said tropes.
Jan 24, 2023 12:39 PM

Apr 2020
64 Show's watched, talking about the "test of time" ...makes this kinda hard to read.

You're talking about stuff like: "Paving a way" ...."every Trope" ...."great Anime" , influences and followings, when you're just starting to explore the Medium^^ 

You've not seen enough Anime to really be able to even have a fundamental understanding of what you're actually talking about, I think.
Merve2LoveJan 24, 2023 12:45 PM
Jan 24, 2023 12:49 PM

Jan 2022
giffica said:
SaMMy17BST said:

I guess you're one of those bible literalists as well lmao FYI Demons are real. There are half-demons in humanity. 

Who tf is talking about the Bible lol. You sound like a lunatic.
Jan 24, 2023 1:01 PM
Feb 2020
SaMMy17BST said:
giffica said:

Who tf is talking about the Bible lol. You sound like a lunatic.

You are. When discussing any narrative its standard to use scholarly textual analysis. Someone missed college.
Jan 24, 2023 2:46 PM
Sep 2021
yuyuhakasho is my favorite anime for nostalgia reasons but those reasons aside it still makes my top 10 list out of the 300 plus anime I've seen, and I've rewatched it atleast 3 times completely, Definitely try watching to atleast see through the dark tournament arc, if you still don't like it then it's safe to quit at that point, I agree with what others say the main character is far from bland. He's one of the realest characters I seen at the time and still is. He's not your typical Goku, or a ichigo character who doesn't show interest in girls or just a complete moron with ridiculous amounts of power. Sure he's no genius but he's the first shounen anime character I felt actually had some life to him. Also the side characters in yuyuhakasho are pretty dam great once u watch more of the show. As one of my favorite anime YouTubers say HXH has the best antagonist while yuyuhakasho has the better line up of protagonist. Agree completely. Both shows are in my top 10 btw.
Jan 24, 2023 3:46 PM
Jan 2021
"30 year old show is barely average because I've seen too many newer shows that took influence from it's tropes and themes... and rated all those 9/10"

oof. drop it now. you're not allowed to watch dark tournament
Jan 24, 2023 6:34 PM
Dec 2019
hiddenhokage said:
I just started watching Yuu Yuu Hakusho a few days ago for the first time and my initial impressions are not great. I just finished episode 21 and my rating is currently sitting at 5.5/10*—just barely above average (and even then, most of the points come from the old school animation style which I'm a fan of). So far, it doesn't look like that number is gonna go much higher either.

As I'm watching the show, I can spot the influences it had on the anime and manga that followed it (including some of my own all-time favorites like Naruto), but everything that may have been ground-breaking about the show when it first came out only feels derivative and done to death when watching for the first time in 2023. Every trope you see here has been repeated time and time again across hundreds of shows since YYH came out.

The pacing has also been fairly atrocious and in fact if I wasn't watching on 1.75x speed, I would have quit at episode 7. And somehow even on 1.75x speed I'm dangerously close to falling asleep during most episodes...

I can respect the show for paving the way for the great stories that were inspired by it and followed in its footsteps, but going back and watching this show in 2023... it's starting to feel more and more like a bad idea.

• Story: 6/10. Slightly above average, but not that great. A lot of the times it feels like I'm watching a dated, worse version of Bleach or Jujutsu Kaisen. No doubt YYH inspired the authors of both of those shows, but being aware of that doesn't make the show any more enjoyable.
  • World Building/Setting: 6/10. Again, nothing to write home about here. High school boy who becomes involved with the spirit world. Where have I seen that before? Oh, right, how about everywhere? The world building within the spirit world hasn't felt too inspired either, it feels light and kind of nonsensical.
  • Characters: 4/10. We have Yusuke, the most bland protagonist of all time; Keiko, a useless damsel in distress who we're supposed to believe is Yusuke's "girlfriend" even though they basically never interact; Kurama, who was interesting for one episode and never again; Hiei, a carbon copy of Vegeta; Koenma, an unfunny comic relief character, and... that blue-haired girl who runs around helping out the plot move forward and not doing much else. Kuwabara is the only character I like so far and the only reason I didn't give characters a lower rating.
  • Soundtrack: 4/10. Also below average for this. I think I've only heard one soundtrack so far that I kind of enjoyed, but everything else just sort of exists as background noise that doesn't evoke any kind of emotion from me one way or another.
  • Animation: 7/10. No real complaints about animation. It's good, that's all I can say. Not mind-blowing, but good.
  • Enjoyment: 6/10. Overall enjoyment is still slightly above average despite the show's shortcomings, but I don't imagine I'll be able to finish it unless the plot picks up soon.

Bro, you don’t even know what you’re talking about but it’s okay you like Naruto lmao, you made this thinking anyone cares, no one does, you ain’t even finish the anime, you’re new obviously, poor standards, I can go on but I don’t care all that much just had to say this much because it’s the internet and I can :) L opinion go watch Naruto
Jan 24, 2023 6:43 PM
Nov 2020
hiddenhokage said:

I never understood the point of watching anything at 1.75x speed. If you’re in such a rush to get through it maybe you shouldn’t watch. And it’s 112 episodes and you’re already making a review. Did you really want to watch it or just trash it
Jan 24, 2023 7:33 PM
Aug 2018
Let’s note that his favorites are naruto shippuden and boruto
Jan 24, 2023 11:36 PM

Dec 2016
The only reason to recommend Yu Yu Hakusho to anyone is for cultural purposes: to have a better understanding of the evolution of the action shounen genre, since it was one of its cornerstones that helped in defining what the genre is today.

Because beyond that, for actual entertainment, watching-experience ones, there's not much actual basis for, when it's up there as one of the least engaging, least satisfying and least fulfilling major fighting shounen anime of all. It's so lacking on so many fronts and leaves so much to be desired that it's virtually impossible to hold it in higher regard than most of the others, be they predecessors or successors.

It does slightly improve later on during the third arc, but not to such an extent to justify sitting through its entirety. Not to mention the conclusion is nearly an insult to all the time and effort you had invested in the series all the way. So if it isn't working much with you, you'd better off just dropping it and trying something else.
Jan 24, 2023 11:41 PM
Dec 2016
I really wish there was a dislike button for this post
Jan 25, 2023 12:38 AM
May 2016
I actually miss old school style of having long drawn out scenes.
Jan 25, 2023 5:45 AM

Jul 2019
"I just watched 18% of the anime, then I can totally tell already that it's trash", lol okay. And bring Naruto and state it at one of your favorites... sorry but that just make me think that your standards are very poor.
                                                        "𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑒..."

Jan 25, 2023 10:37 AM
Feb 2020
I would have given it the same rating at this point in the show. Except the first few episodes, which I really liked, doesn't get really good until the middle of the dark tournament arc. This meh period with bad pacing is the reason why I give the show a 9 instead of a 10. About halfway into the arc, Yusuke and his relationships with the other characters starts to pick up steam, and it doesn't let up until the end of the show. That's somewhere in the 30s. I am fully aware that this is too much time for a show to get good, but at least the section you are in isn't bad, just meh.
Jan 25, 2023 10:40 AM

Nov 2019
Arguably one of the few shounen that did age well. 

死神

What do you think are the most important things in life? Money, dreams, sympathy towards others...

Yes, they're all important things as well... But the most important thing is responsibility for your own actions.
- Yuichi
Jan 25, 2023 12:25 PM
Nov 2022
Waste of a post because YYH is peak
Jan 25, 2023 12:45 PM
Jan 2021
I feel like calling Yusuke a bland protagonist is just flat out false compared to all the “good guy” protagonist in new gen shounens
Jan 25, 2023 12:53 PM
May 2021
YuYu Haku is peak for when it came out.
Jan 25, 2023 6:52 PM
Dec 2021
no way in hell you called Yusuke bland and then said Itadori is better💀
Jan 25, 2023 8:03 PM
Jul 2018
ecliptyk said:

ichigo is bland...what are you on about..fullbringer and tybw arc bring so much depth to ichigo...yu yu hakuso is bland for most part..but both are amazing series
Jan 25, 2023 8:04 PM
Jul 2018
giffica said:
ecliptyk said:

yup...naruto is very overrated
Jan 25, 2023 8:08 PM
Feb 2020
Ryan56coal said:
giffica said:

Yes and no early on he is nearly as good of a delinquent protag but shippuden and beyond he gets kinda safe. Yusuke always maintains his Ashita no Joe framework that Naruto doesnt.
Jan 25, 2023 8:09 PM
Jul 2018
Cestlavie_ said:
hiddenhokage said:

How is Yuuske a bland protagonist he has more of a character than Ichigo and you've got it wrong there Bleach is more like the poor man's Yu Yu Hakusho.

literally L...bleach is better than yu yu.. yuyu has dreadfully pacing...and bleach gas dead full amount if fillers...you can skip fillers which makes bleach much better watch then yu yu...why is there so much hate fir bleach...while there are other overrated anime like naruto...bleach inspired so many new Gen anime..and fullbringerarc and tybw arc gave ichigo so much depth
Jan 25, 2023 8:12 PM
Jul 2018
giffica said:
Ryan56coal said:

Yes and no early on he is nearly as good of a delinquent protag but shippuden and beyond he gets kinda safe. Yusuke always maintains his Ashita no Joe framework that Naruto doesnt.

I fell like if they show naruto turning his back on leafvillage or thinking about it. .the thoughts about it...it may be realistic...but naruto is too good to be true.. on the other hand I like ichigo...many say ichigo is bland...but he had most development in fullbringer and tybw arc...he questioned his own identity...he overcame villans who manipulated is whole life...got out of his mother trauma...there was a segment.. where he want leave it all..but his father help him...I like ichigo but not naruto
Jan 25, 2023 8:13 PM
Jul 2018
Vayze said:
"I just watched 18% of the anime, then I can totally tell already that it's trash", lol okay. And bring Naruto and state it at one of your favorites... sorry but that just make me think that your standards are very poor.

yu yu is peak compared to naruto
Jan 25, 2023 8:15 PM
Jul 2018
Early_Morning said:
"Hasn't stood the test of time"? What a pretentious take on the series. I'm not even a big fan of it having only enjoyed a few arcs, but its legacy is undeniable; YYH walked so that Bleach and JJK could run.

w...yu yu and bleach are og and amazing...and inspired not only jjk ,but black cover also...
Jan 25, 2023 8:17 PM
Feb 2020
Ryan56coal said:
Cestlavie_ said:

How is Yuuske a bland protagonist he has more of a character than Ichigo and you've got it wrong there Bleach is more like the poor man's Yu Yu Hakusho.

literally L...bleach is better than yu yu.. yuyu has dreadfully pacing...and bleach gas dead full amount if fillers...you can skip fillers which makes bleach much better watch then yu yu...why is there so much hate fir bleach...while there are other overrated anime like naruto...bleach inspired so many new Gen anime..and fullbringerarc and tybw arc gave ichigo so much depth

Bleach is an beat by beat lift of Yuyu Hakusho 🤪🤪🤪

Ichigo is a hollow because Yusuke was a demon. Rukia is Botan. The entire demon realm is where soul society came from. The entire grand reveal of ichigos father is taken from Yusuke's father. Kubo has said and admited this.

What bleach revolutionized was character design which wasn't that much different than Trigun (Kubos main inspo for Zombiepowder) and Jojo (which Kubo also cites).

Listen i used to play these stupid inspired games but just read your mangakas favorite manga brcause often they got it from there, and everyone ripped their plots from Jumps first smash hits, Ashita no Joe and Devilman. not a single plot, beat, character, or element can not be traced to one of those two works. The Aizen reveal is from devilman. The concept of Gotei 13 and Akatsuki both from Devilman. Tournaments are from Joe. Narutos crosscounter is from Joe and Ichigos Bankai is from Devilman. Legacy is complex and resting your series success on ORIGINALITY will instantly lose your any debate. Originality is unoriginal. Akira is considered the greatest manga of all time by virtually every mangaka because the emotion and way he draws faces. Nothing else.
Jan 25, 2023 8:17 PM
Jul 2018
hiddenhokage said:

I would have to say bleach jjk,yu yup and black clover...all inspired one another and are amazing...but naruto is just not there..its por series with bad ending and bad execution
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu Yu Hakusho Episode 81 Discussion

DarthDaimyo - Dec 20, 2009

22 by KoniginElle »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Yu Yu Hakusho Episode 80 Discussion

DarthDaimyo - Dec 20, 2009

31 by KoniginElle »»
Oct 16, 1:25 PM

Poll: » Yu Yu Hakusho Episode 112 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

DarthDaimyo - Jun 7, 2010

131 by kunpimookin »»
Oct 15, 11:51 PM

Poll: » Yu Yu Hakusho Episode 69 Discussion

DarthDaimyo - Dec 12, 2009

35 by Safrichh »»
Oct 15, 9:04 PM

Poll: » Yu Yu Hakusho Episode 111 Discussion

DarthDaimyo - Jun 7, 2010

43 by yologangstafromd »»
Oct 13, 6:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.