Forum Settings
Forums

'Akebi-chan no Sailor-fuku' Unveils Supporting Cast

New
Oct 18, 2021 10:58 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014

The official website of the Akebi-chan no Sailor-fuku (Akebi's Sailor Uniform) television anime announced 12 supporting cast on Tuesday. The anime series adapting Hiro's slice of life manga will air in January 2022.

Cast
Kei Tanigawa: Akira Sekine (Princess Principal)
Hitomi Washio: Shizuka Ishigami (Shokugeki no Souma)
Riri Minakami: Yui Ishikawa (Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou Desu)
Hotaru Hiraiwa: Momo Asakura (Horimiya)
Riona Shijou: Azusa Tadokoro (BanG Dream!)
Neko Kamimoku: Miku Itou (Shiroi Suna no Aquatope)
Ai Tatsumori: Mariya Ise (Kakegurui)
Ayumi Tougeguchi: Shiori Mikami (Yuru Yuri)
Oshizu Hebimori: Mitsuho Kambe (Kimi no Koe wo Todoketai)
Yasuko Nawashiro: Kaede Hondo (Zombieland Saga)
Mai Togano: Haruka Shiraishi (Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai)
Minoru Ookuma: Konomi Kohara (Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen)

Miyuki Kuroki (The iDOLM@STER SideM) is helming the anime at CloverWorks. Rino Yamazaki (Darling in the FranXX) is handling the series composition and script. Megumi Kouno (Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia chief animation director) serving as the character designer and chief animation director. Kana Utatane (Re-Main) is composing the music.

Hiro began drawing the manga on the Tonari no Young Jump's website in August 2016. Shueisha published the ninth volume on Tuesday.

Source: PR Times
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Oct 19, 2021 12:05 AM

Oct 2017
Wow the cast is fully packed.
Oct 19, 2021 1:01 AM

Apr 2016
Looking forward to this one.
Oct 19, 2021 1:39 AM

Oct 2020
Insanely stacked VA cast
Oct 19, 2021 6:45 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ALL FEMALE CAST
Oct 19, 2021 6:52 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Very impressive female cast to say the least
Oct 19, 2021 10:32 AM

Apr 2012
EcchiGodMamster said:

ALL FEMALE CAST

With the same logic, you could be happy that there will be music in the Idol show.
Oct 19, 2021 5:48 PM

Jan 2008
EcchiGodMamster said:

ALL FEMALE CAST

Not true, there is ONE male in this series.
Oct 19, 2021 8:56 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
RobertBobert said:
EcchiGodMamster said:

ALL FEMALE CAST

With the same logic, you could be happy that there will be music in the Idol show.

what?

DmonHiro said:
EcchiGodMamster said:

ALL FEMALE CAST

probaby the teacher
Oct 19, 2021 8:59 PM

Apr 2012
EcchiGodMamster said:
RobertBobert said:

what?

DmonHiro said:

probaby the teacher

No, the main character's father. Dude, this is CGDCT, we all knew in advance that this is an all-female show.
Oct 19, 2021 9:04 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
RobertBobert said:
EcchiGodMamster said:

what?

probaby the teacher

No, the main character's father. Dude, this is CGDCT, we all knew in advance that this is an all-female show.

obviously we didn't ALL know that... and that comparison made no sense... the term CGDCT is just a meme.. Idol isn't
Oct 19, 2021 9:07 PM

Apr 2012
EcchiGodMamster said:
RobertBobert said:

obviously we didn't ALL know that... and that comparison made no sense... the term CGDCT is just a meme.. Idol isn't

Of course we didn't know. It could be quite legally an epic mecha with aliens. Dude, I'm certainly not a genius, but don't take me for an idiot at all, okay?
Oct 19, 2021 9:09 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
RobertBobert said:
EcchiGodMamster said:

Of course we didn't know. It could be quite legally an epic mecha with aliens. Dude, I'm certainly not a genius, but don't take me for an idiot at all, okay?

................ what was the point of your response?

i didn't know it was a CGDCT anime and reacted to finding out it was, then you made someone shitty comparison that wasn't even the same thing lol
Oct 19, 2021 9:13 PM

Apr 2012
EcchiGodMamster said:
RobertBobert said:

i didn't know it was a CGDCT anime and reacted to finding out it was, then you made someone shitty comparison that wasn't even the same thing lol

I willingly believe. Now excuse me, I need to check what the Yuru Yuri anime is about. I would be surprised if this is not a combat shonen.
Oct 19, 2021 9:41 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
RobertBobert said:
EcchiGodMamster said:

I willingly believe. Now excuse me, I need to check what the Yuru Yuri anime is about. I would be surprised if this is not a combat shonen.

lol these comparisons are complete shit

idk why you're acting so shocked that i thought she may have male classmates, especially when i didn't know it was a CGDCT.. i mean... the PV only really shows her...

cause we all know there aren't slice of life anime starring female characters who have male classmates... nope.. that never happens...

i must be a complete idiot or something to think an anime about a school girl may have boys who go to her school...

wow... how stupid a thought

you can stop trolling me now

EcchiGodMamsterOct 19, 2021 9:52 PM
Oct 20, 2021 4:05 AM

Apr 2012
EcchiGodMamster said:
RobertBobert said:

lol these comparisons are complete shit

idk why you're acting so shocked that i thought she may have male classmates, especially when i didn't know it was a CGDCT.. i mean... the PV only really shows her...

cause we all know there aren't slice of life anime starring female characters who have male classmates... nope.. that never happens...

i must be a complete idiot or something to think an anime about a school girl may have boys who go to her school...

wow... how stupid a thought

you can stop trolling me now

I’m not even trying to troll you, because that’s too obvious a question. But if you continue to react so awkwardly, then it may in itself become one.
Oct 24, 2021 4:48 AM

Dec 2018
Miku Itou is my good girl ♥♥ Love her in Fragtime. And I hope she rocks my world again by kissing another girl,,,,,,,YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Same with the rest of the cast. Many of them have worked with Yuris. Love that

The manga has strong Yuri vibes IMO and hopefully the anime will follow! And my little lesbians shall be flirting like crazy,,,YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Looking forward to watching this. CloverWorks please be gay and fabulous again =)

Yuri-CrusaderOct 24, 2021 6:06 AM
Oct 24, 2021 6:57 PM

Jul 2016
Super stacked VAs and their designs has Kounos cute features

More topics from this board

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - 2 hours ago

5 by Thanatos1 »»
20 minutes ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

5 by Kushna »»
2 hours ago

» 'Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 10

17 by animegamer245 »»
3 hours ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Apr 23

31 by animegamer245 »»
6 hours ago

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 23

5 by dimidrum »»
Yesterday, 3:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.