Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Jan 2, 2021 11:25 AM

Nov 2017
The newest season of the Shingeki no Kyojin series (Attack on Titan) got released just under a month ago, and a few people were already starting to complain on the first episode.

Now, this is my personal experience, you may have seen mostly positive remarks from people. A big debate is whether or not CGI should even be there, and people are shitting on MAPPA because of their decision on using CGI. In my opinion, even if Wit Studio had continued this series, they would also have had to use CGI at this point, because the titans are honestly much harder to draw than most people think. It requires a big budget, which a lot of studios unfortunately do not have. That may have been one of the reasons why many studios turned down the offer of animating the final season, and also why Wit Studio was forced to give the project to another studio. If MAPPA hadn't taken up the mantle passed down by Wit Studio, this season would not even have existed in the first place. The animators get paid ridiculously low, while working their asses off to animate the series. It is not fair to them, so the CGI is understandable on my part. Even with that being said, the CGI is probably one of the best I have seen, so already there you can feel MAPPA's motivation on this series.

As a manga reader, I can tell you that things will get much more spicy and better after episode 5 releases. The anime adaptation will reach the juiciest and most masterly part of the whole manga series, which is exactly where SnK shines the most, along with the genius known as Hajime Isayama. There is only more hype to come from this point on.

With all that being said, what are you guys' opinions. What do you think about this season so far?
AliAnimeCrackJan 2, 2021 1:14 PM
"๐—˜๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜… ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—บ. ๐—œ๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ถ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ, ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜†. ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฝ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฑ... ๐—”๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—นl ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜. ๐—”๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜…, ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ."
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jan 2, 2021 11:25 AM

Jan 2020
I love season 4 so far. It is truly amazing
Jan 2, 2021 11:38 AM

Nov 2019
Not related but how did you make that thing down there. the thing with oreki and the quote.
"Nobody is stronger than me, even when I go easy on them. Remember that" - Ayanokoji Kiyotaka
Jan 2, 2021 11:38 AM

Mar 2020
It's alright I would say. I don't it's done anything to surpass the work that WIT has done though at least in my opinion.
Jan 2, 2021 11:40 AM

Apr 2020
I like it. About CGI, it's necessary I think. Both Wit and MAPPA done an awesome job, but I'm eager to compare the CGI of colossal titan.
Imagine how boring this world would be without Japan - a comment at youtube
Jan 2, 2021 11:41 AM

Oct 2018
Well, it's average, as Shingeki no Kyojin is.
If you're a fanboy, please don't waste my time.

Watch more movies, please.

Kafka, Fu Xuan, Jingliu, Topaz and Huohuo.
Jan 2, 2021 11:45 AM

May 2020
In my opinion, I think MAPPA has done a great job in the space of 7-8 months they were given. So far, so good, the first four episoses were great and I would give all of them a 10. I see that people were complaining about the CGI titans, I know it was weird the first time we saw them, but I don't think it is something worth complaining about, we just have to get used to it, that's all. All in all, everything else was just top notch.
I can't wait for episode 5, I know things are gonna be intense from there on, I fully trust and have faith on what MAPPA will feast our eyes on from that episode.
Jan 2, 2021 11:47 AM

Mar 2015
Really enjoying it so far. My expectations haven't been let down.

And honestly I don't think the cgi is too bad. I've seen way worse lol
Jan 2, 2021 12:29 PM

Apr 2020
I really love Season 4 so far!

I think mappa has done a great job!

Awesome Reiner character development!Why is he so underrated?

can't wait for the next episode!
"Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder"~Rumi

Jan 2, 2021 12:34 PM

Dec 2015
lajz said:
Not related but how did you make that thing down there. the thing with oreki and the quote.

https://myanimelist.net/ -> click on you're name in the top right corner, profile -> -> edit profile -> Forum -> add in text or a BBCODE in signature.

Jan 2, 2021 12:37 PM

Sep 2018
I like it. Nothing spectacular but better than average, pretty interested to see how they adapt the latter parts of the Manga though, I hope they add some stuff since the latest couple of chapter felt a bit rushed.

The animation is not a huge problem tho.
Jan 2, 2021 12:41 PM

Nov 2019
Nillwas said:
lajz said:

https://myanimelist.net/ -> click on you're name in the top right corner, profile -> -> edit profile -> Forum -> add in text or a BBCODE in signature.

it says it has to be less than 100 pixels wide. that's impossible. well thanks anyways
"Nobody is stronger than me, even when I go easy on them. Remember that" - Ayanokoji Kiyotaka
Jan 2, 2021 12:44 PM
Nov 2019
Even though I don't have a rating for it yet, it has been very good so. I also don't mind the CGI Even though I'm not a big fan of, there are times it can look good and it shows here. It was pretty sad to see that Wit studio wasn't going to do the final season but Mappa has done a great job with the animation, pacing, and art style. I can't wait to see how it continues.
Jan 2, 2021 12:46 PM

Jul 2013
I dislike the blur and I miss Araki's over the top style. Other than that, it's pretty good so far.
Jan 2, 2021 12:54 PM

Mar 2020
Im extremely underwhelmed.... -_-
The hype made by the trailers and the manga readers has so far been proven wrong. I get that the anime is giving so much valuable information about the world and the characters, but it’s nothing special.
And the #8 spot with 9.07 score is just cringe -_- you fanboys need a life because you blindly just score with extreme bias, it’s cringe.

6/10 so far.
(I don’t care if you’re angry but it’s my opinion)

Edit: the animation is laughable, MAPPA really did pour the budget into JJK lol
Jan 2, 2021 12:58 PM

Jun 2020
I'm loving it. The CGI in the first episode stuck out but it didn't ruin the experience like some people said it did. I'm expecting an overall improvement in the animation but if that doesn't happen the story still carries

Aug 2020
Obviously the first 3 episodes felt a bit rushed because MAPPA was eager to get to where things stand right now but all in all everything has been great up to this point and it's only going to get crazier by the episode. I have absolutely no doubt that MAPPA will deliver

Jun 2020
JustMonaka said:
I dislike the blur and I miss Araki's over the top style. Other than that, it's pretty good so far.
I thought Araki is no longer the director
Jan 2, 2021 1:01 PM

Jul 2013
GoZha said:
JustMonaka said:

He no longer is, which is why I miss his style.
Jan 2, 2021 1:03 PM

Jun 2020
Tendo_GM said:
you fanboys need a life because you blindly just score with extreme bias, it’s cringe.
What makes you think we don't have a life? We just click the mouse a few times to display a number. Lmao if anything it's people like you who get so mad about subjective scores that need a life
Jan 2, 2021 1:03 PM

Jun 2020
JustMonaka said:
GoZha said:

He no longer is, which is why I miss his style.
O my bad I read it wrong I thought you said you dislike Araki's style
Jan 2, 2021 1:04 PM

Jul 2020
Duped thread. My opinion is the animation is kinda annoying the and the cgi fucking sucks. Thats just me nitpicking though. Whats to be adapted should be a 10/10 and I got used to the animation after the 4 episodes that have aired so im not tripping

Jan 2, 2021 1:04 PM

Jul 2020
It's pretty good. I can't wait to see how the other battle scenes look.
Jan 2, 2021 1:06 PM

Jul 2020
Tendo_GM said:
The hype made by the trailers and the manga readers has so far been proven wrong. I get that the anime is giving so much valuable information about the world and the characters, but it’s nothing special.
And the #8 spot with 9.07 score is just cringe -_- you fanboys need a life because you blindly just score with extreme bias, it’s cringe.

6/10 so far.

Agreed but just as you have your opinion just because somebody is a "fanboy" doesnt mean their opinion is automatically incorrect this thread reply is so stupid LMAO I'm having a hard time trying to see if this is bait or not

Jan 2, 2021 1:09 PM

Sep 2015
How does it compare to the manga? Is it a good substitute or are they best experienced together/after each other
Jan 2, 2021 1:14 PM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
Gotta say, I don't understand a damn thing. Sort off.

is it going to be revealed in the "future"? Have mot read the manga nor I shall, not worth it.
Today, I may be a weak little bug that gets tossed in the wind,
washed away by the currents, and drowns, but tomorrow,
I may become the butterfly that spreads its colossal wings and flies the open skies!

~ Oe Kintaro
Jan 2, 2021 1:16 PM

Nov 2017
lajz said:

Haha completely not related, but you need to click on the "Edit profile" button on your profile page, and click on "Forum". Scroll down to the signature section, and there you can write anything you want, or put images on it. When you click on save, everybody else on the forums can see the edit once you post a reply or start a new discussion. Hope that answers your question.
"๐—˜๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜… ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—บ. ๐—œ๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ถ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ, ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜†. ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฝ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฑ... ๐—”๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—นl ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜. ๐—”๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜…, ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ."
Jan 2, 2021 1:20 PM

Nov 2017
MPanah said:
I really love Season 4 so far!

I think mappa has done a great job!

Awesome Reiner character development!Why is he so underrated?

can't wait for the next episode!

Definitely gonna agree on that one. I used to put Reiner in the "meh" section of characters I felt were fleshed out, but he is way more loveable now, I guess.
Jan 2, 2021 1:21 PM

Nov 2017
Mullerio said:
I like it. Nothing spectacular but better than average, pretty interested to see how they adapt the latter parts of the Manga though, I hope they add some stuff since the latest couple of chapter felt a bit rushed.

The animation is not a huge problem tho.

Don't take my word for it, but again, if they manage to pull it off, the later episodes are gonna get muuuuch better. I personally think the story at this point is better than the point it had reached during season 2 part 2.
Jan 2, 2021 1:22 PM
Mar 2017
The new characters are...meh. If this is really the final season, I want to spend as much time on the good stuff as possible, listening to a couple brats isn't the best way to start, and it makes me seriously question why so many people have given it a 9/10 or 10/10. I've loved the stuff with Reiner though, that's been pretty good.
Jan 2, 2021 1:23 PM

Nov 2017
JustMonaka said:

Yea, but I feel like the blur gives the art a little more "grotesque" feeling to it, which I judge is very compatible with the story overall.
Jan 2, 2021 1:25 PM
Nov 2019
I find the final season up until now really confusing, since I am an anime only watcher.
It feels at times like I am watching a completely different anime which also has titans in it.

(Keep Spoilers for yourself please!)

Episode 1 left me wondering if I had missed some episodes of S3-P2. Or if they maybe just left out a whole bunch on chapters (due to only having 16 episodes for the final season).

Then after learning there was a time-skip it got a little bit clearer, but then Episode 4 magically pulled Eren out of it's butt and I am sitting here again feeling like chapters have been skipped.
Nothing really makes much sense up until now.

I already posted this in the discussion Thread for Episode 4, but I really hope we get some more information soon otherwise this season will ruin the end (for me at least) of an otherwise pretty good anime.

As far as animation goes, well there are some flaws just like in every other anime as well. But it's neither terrible nor great. As of right now I would probably give it a 7 on a 1-10 scale.

The CGI looks so far good. The titans while visibly being CGI, they at least don't look as bad as the colossal titan looked in S2&3. If Mappa keeps that up I can't complain to much about the CGI.
Yveltal1612Jan 2, 2021 1:30 PM
Jan 2, 2021 1:26 PM

Nov 2017
kairyu_gen1 said:
The new characters are...meh. If this is really the final season, I want to spend as much time on the good stuff as possible, listening to a couple brats isn't the best way to start, and it makes me seriously question why so many people have given it a 9/10 or 10/10. I've loved the stuff with Reiner though, that's been pretty good.

I dunno why you would think that, though. I feel like dialogue and character introduction is pretty important at this point? If they weren't there, this show wouldn't have been called Attack on Titan. These new characters are gonna be pretty important later on, so if they don't have any sort of introduction, the show would be a big mess.
Jan 2, 2021 1:32 PM

Nov 2017
Tendo_GM said:

6/10 so far.

Well, gonna disagree COMPLETELY on that one, lol. I feel like a lot of people are butthurt over the final season taking the spot of their favourite shows, so they automatically start hating it, which is kind of dumb. I can understand why you would give it a 6/10, as not everybody is supposed to like the same show. But I only ask people to at least wait till more episodes come out, since right now it is all about taking in all the information and character introductions the show is throwing at us. The action, which you guys probably want more, will come later on. I am not biased when it comes to this show. I genuinely think it deserves a 9-10 rating, but people don't care about the dialogue and information the show gives us, because they only want the action and hyped up moments the anime provides.

Also, I am gonna have to disagree on you about the animation again. I can come up with several scenes which have consistenly good animation and movement, but I really can't be asked, lmao.
Jan 2, 2021 1:35 PM

May 2018
I've dropped it after 2 episodes. Just couldn't force myself. Not for particular reason, just got tired of franchise in general. A bunch of new annoying edgy brats introduced. All these nazi-jewish relations blah-blah.
Of course I'd like to see that Silver Surfer from the trailer lol. But no. I got too many other interesting things to spend my time on.
I've also removed friends who already rated it a 9-10 after watching only 2-3 episodes.

Jan 2, 2021 1:36 PM

Nov 2017
Yveltal1612 said:
I find the final season up until now really confusing, since I am an anime only watcher.
It feels at times like I am watching a completely different anime which also has titans in it.

(Keep Spoilers for yourself please!)

Episode 1 left me wondering if I had missed some episodes of S3-P2. Or if they maybe just left out a whole bunch on chapters (due to only having 16 episodes for the final season).
I can pretty much relate to this, as I felt the same when reading the manga. But you don't have to worry, because all the information you need will be given later on. I guess it is their aim to confuse people right now, especially since Eren magically showed up.

Then after learning there was a time-skip it got a little bit clearer, but then Episode 4 magically pulled Eren out of it's butt and I am sitting here again feeling like chapters have been skipped.
Nothing really makes much sense up until now.

I already posted this in the discussion Thread for Episode 4, but I really hope we get some more information soon otherwise this season will ruin the end (for me at least) of an otherwise pretty good anime.

As far as animation goes, well there are some flaws just like in every other anime as well. But it's neither terrible nor great. As of right now I would probably give it a 7 on a 1-10 scale.

The CGI looks so far good. The titans while visibly being CGI, they at least don't look as bad as the colossal titan looked in S2&3. If Mappa keeps that up I can't complain to much about the CGI.

Don't worry, your confusion will come to an end soon. The manga was also like this, and I got confused too.
Jan 2, 2021 1:37 PM

Nov 2017
Nemo_Niemand said:
I've dropped it after 2 episodes. Just couldn't force myself. Not for particular reason, just got tired of franchise in general. A bunch of new annoying edgy brats introduced. All these nazi-jewish relations blah-blah.
Of course I'd like to see that Silver Surfer from the trailer lol. But no. I got too many other interesting things to spend my time on.

Fair. Missing out on a lot though, lol.
Jan 2, 2021 1:37 PM

Mar 2020
GoZha said:
Tendo_GM said:
you fanboys need a life because you blindly just score with extreme bias, it’s cringe.
What makes you think we don't have a life? We just click the mouse a few times to display a number. Lmao if anything it's people like you who get so mad about subjective scores that need a life

You need a life outside mashing your head into AOT animes and manga

Next time read with understanding.
Jan 2, 2021 1:40 PM

Nov 2017
Azuchi said:

is it going to be revealed in the "future"? Have mot read the manga nor I shall, not worth it.

This is supposed to happen. It will be explained in a few episodes.
Jan 2, 2021 1:41 PM

May 2018
AliAnimeCrack said:
Nemo_Niemand said:

Well, I've found out some spoilers already. And I do like some of outcomes. I'd rethink my decision if Levi became a Titan though.

Jan 2, 2021 1:43 PM

Nov 2017
Nemo_Niemand said:
AliAnimeCrack said:

Well, I've found out spoilers already. And I do like some of outcomes. I'd rethink my decision if Levi became a Titan though.

Jan 2, 2021 1:46 PM

Nov 2017
Tendo_GM said:
GoZha said:

A lot of people mash their head into anime and manga in general??? You have literally watched 88 days worth of anime and rewatched 154 series... I don't want to sound mean but you are not one to talk ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Jan 2, 2021 1:46 PM
Jun 2017
After this last episode I'm looking forward to what Eren is going to. Sadly ep5, just like this week's other anime episodes, got delayed because of the New Year.

About the CGI: I barely noticed it, which means it's doing it's job just fine. At this point even if the anime was 100% drawn frames and the studio said it had CGI, (some) people would just hate for the sake of it.
Jan 2, 2021 1:47 PM

Mar 2020
AliAnimeCrack said:
Tendo_GM said:

6/10 so far.

Well, gonna disagree COMPLETELY on that one, lol. I feel like a lot of people are butthurt over the final season taking the spot of their favourite shows, so they automatically start hating it, which is kind of dumb. I can understand why you would give it a 6/10, as not everybody is supposed to like the same show. But I only ask people to at least wait till more episodes come out, since right now it is all about taking in all the information and character introductions the show is throwing at us. The action, which you guys probably want more, will come later on. I am not biased when it comes to this show. I genuinely think it deserves a 9-10 rating, but people don't care about the dialogue and information the show gives us, because they only want the action and hyped up moments the anime provides.

Also, I am gonna have to disagree on you about the animation again. I can come up with several scenes which have consistenly good animation and movement, but I really can't be asked, lmao.

For starters, I really don’t care about action, I just want the story to move on forward, we only got some valuable info in the first episode and everything else after that is just the same stuff, nothing is moving forward at the moment.
Second, I specifically said that it’s 6/10 SO FAR I expect it to be much better later on, but this thread is about the experience so far, check my list and you’ll see that I don’t have any score on it because I only give scores when I finish the shows.
And I don’t give a shit about AOT “beating my favorite anime”, my favorite anime ever is so so so much glossed over and it’s nowhere near the top of anime lists so I don’t give a shit about the comparison.
I just have a problem with people who have read the manga giving it 10/10 without watching it whole, I think that it is completely biased and false info for anyone who is checking out the scores at the moment.

And buddy, the animation is extremely average and in comparison to MAPPA’s potential (the potential of ex Madhouse staff) it is a joke.
Jan 2, 2021 1:48 PM

May 2018
AliAnimeCrack said:
Nemo_Niemand said:

Well, I've found out spoilers already. And I do like some of outcomes. I'd rethink my decision if Levi became a Titan though.

daym, that spoiler button gave me hope for a moment :D Well, I guess you're right. Should put it on-hold and give it one more chance.

Jan 2, 2021 1:49 PM

Jun 2020
Tendo_GM said:
GoZha said:

Lmao you sound like a normie who likes to bully people for watching anime and reading manga that they like. 9.07 boi. Cry about it.
Jan 2, 2021 1:50 PM

Nov 2017
poronite said:
After this last episode I'm looking forward to what Eren is going to. Sadly ep5, just like this week's other anime episodes, got delayed because of the New Year.

About the CGI: I barely noticed it, which means it's doing it's job just fine. At this point even if the anime was 100% drawn frames and the studio said it had CGI, (some) people would just hate for the sake of it.

Preachhhhhh!!!! Finally someone who is spitting the important facts.
Jan 2, 2021 1:51 PM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
AliAnimeCrack said:
Azuchi said:

This is supposed to happen. It will be explained in a few episodes.

I hope so. Makes me feel dumb since it doesn't make any sense otherwise. Feels like they've skipped a lot of important things. Haven't read the manga so I don't know.
Today, I may be a weak little bug that gets tossed in the wind,
washed away by the currents, and drowns, but tomorrow,
I may become the butterfly that spreads its colossal wings and flies the open skies!

~ Oe Kintaro
Jan 2, 2021 1:51 PM

Apr 2020
what could we expect from snk besides total iconic show ?
the whole series are example of a great show. this final season is starting so good, that i cant wait for other episodes. it deserves those ratings, but man, if itd end badly those ratings are gonnna fall so fast.
neamhnaidJan 2, 2021 10:37 PM
Jan 2, 2021 1:54 PM

Mar 2020
20m said:
Tendo_GM said:

6/10 so far.

Agreed but just as you have your opinion just because somebody is a "fanboy" doesnt mean their opinion is automatically incorrect this thread reply is so stupid LMAO I'm having a hard time trying to see if this is bait or not

Someone a fandoy = biased
Biased = biased opinion
Biased opinion = doesn’t represent the actual value
Fanboys creating cringy threads like “Will AOT final season surpass FMAB in rankings” and screaming about AOT being some DaVinci masterpiece that will bring World peace just by watching the first episode and reading the manga that has not ended. It sounds stupid coming from me but that’s what they sound like, stupid.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Mar 28, 2021

691 by Ninnox »»
May 1, 12:33 PM

» The one thing I dont understand now is, why WIT censored so much the violence?

MAQS - Dec 20, 2020

26 by SoughtLi »»
Apr 28, 7:26 PM

Poll: » If Eren was in avatar...

TASM18 - Apr 17

18 by belugaanime »»
Apr 19, 2:12 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 7, 2021

513 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Apr 13, 8:01 AM

» Isayama: The Perfect Architect ( 1 2 )

Mikasa - Mar 29, 2021

65 by benisfroms »»
Apr 10, 8:21 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.