Forum Settings
Forums

People who act like the authority on Gay-Representation

New
Jan 22, 2020 5:51 AM

Jan 2017
I follow that phenomenon quite a while in the forums now. There were many topics about Yaoi and why people hate it. I don't have anything against people who dislike Yaoi or anything. It's a kind of thing which is not aimed at everybody. You can like it or hate it doesn't matter who you are. But I have a giant problem with these people who say stuff like: "Real gay people aren't like that, crycrycry", "It's an incorrect representation, blablabla". Say they are against that "fetishizing" of gay people etc. so they try to tell people what and what not to fap to and that they are cringy for liking gay-ships more than straight-ships and even call people "homophobic" for fetishizing gay-couples and just enjoying themselves.

The main-problem truly is that most of these people who cry about fictional representation of homosexuality is bad while calling fujoshis homophobes etc. aren't even gay themselves. Most of them are straight people who feel the need to collect victim-points or think gay people are all little kids who can't protect themselves. I'm a gay man and I don't give a shit. I enjoyed Junjou Romantica as well as Sekaiichi Hatsukoi for their trashy entertainment factor. Is it rapey? Yes it is. But it's frickin entertaining. You don't like Yaoi, Fujohis and all that stuff? You don't have to, but leave people who are into that stuff alone with your authoritarian bullshit. They know what they do and you don't have to teach them.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 22, 2020 5:55 AM

Jul 2007
People act like they're the authority on every topic imaginable.

Incidentally, I know everything there is to know about human behaviour on the internet.
Jan 22, 2020 6:21 AM

Jul 2016
I don't mind if people ship stuff,but i do have a problem when people make overtly hateful statements like fujioshis should be burned alive,(Which i have seen in the other fujioshi thread),like please calm down.Sure some ships make me scratch my head but i won't witchhunt someone just for taking enjoyment from something that makes them happy.If i don't enjoy rapey stories in yaoi then it's more of my preference,but i won't berate someone for finding that entertaining.Besides,that's not even what being homophic means anyways,since we fujos haven't shown anything that would be deemed discriminatory against gay people,we just really enjoy taking part in this kind of fiction.
SummerynJan 22, 2020 7:09 AM
Jan 22, 2020 6:25 AM
Jul 2018
Oh boy it’s about to pop off in here!

Jan 22, 2020 6:42 AM

Mar 2019
as long as fujoshi's aren't sending death threats I'm all g
Jan 22, 2020 6:46 AM

Jan 2017
SynthwaveCrusade said:
as long as fujoshi's aren't sending death threats I'm all g

That's obvuously just a small minority.
Jan 22, 2020 6:50 AM

May 2013
Finally someone said this, salty I didn’t think of it but I kept forgetting T,T

This is hella true. These people act like fetishization is the worst thing in the universe and it only bring bad juju. When there are clearly LGBT people who like yaoi and other series of the like.

Basically this over obsession with good representation is hella autistic and it isn’t an argument worth having since all kinds of media has a place. Taste LGBT anime is just as valid and trashy LGBT anime. Just like with every other kind of genre.

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
Jan 22, 2020 7:02 AM
Jan 2012
MySweetLucifer said:
"Real gay people aren't like that, crycrycry", "It's an incorrect representation, blablabla".

It's the same as whining about bad representation of anything in anime. Most anime don't even pretend to be realistic representation of anything. If someone needs "real gays" or "real women" or "real men" or "real catgirls, who would have rights to vote and they wouldn't be attracted to master wanting to fuck him every night" then solution is simple, go outside and there are tons of real anything. What's the point of anime if it was like unfunny, non entertaining documentary movie?
As an disgusting thing deemed by moderation team, I am now purged from this place.
Jan 22, 2020 7:09 AM

Jan 2017
shirakawa_megumi said:

It's the same as whining about bad representation of anything in anime. Most anime don't even pretend to be realistic representation of anything. If someone needs "real gays" or "real women" then solution is simple, go outside and there are tons of real anything. What's the point of anime if it was like unfunny, non entertaining documentary movie?

Exactly! One of my favourite examples: Many people call: "That's unrealistic crap" when Michael Bay is the director (and everyone has to hate on MB am I right?)
But then they go Hype-Train when the new garbage Star-Wars movie is released.
Jan 22, 2020 7:12 AM

Jul 2016
shirakawa_megumi said:
MySweetLucifer said:
"Real gay people aren't like that, crycrycry", "It's an incorrect representation, blablabla".

It's the same as whining about bad representation of anything in anime. Most anime don't even pretend to be realistic representation of anything. If someone needs "real gays" or "real women" or "real men" or "real catgirls, who would have rights to vote and they wouldn't be attracted to master wanting to fuck him every night" then solution is simple, go outside and there are tons of real anything. What's the point of anime if it was like unfunny, non entertaining documentary movie?

Yeah it’s stupid,like what benefit is gained from making something more realistic,in a medium where anything is possible?People often forget that anime is an animation medium.Maybe they should go watch some live action gay media instead of watching japanese cartoons so that they would stop their incessant complaints.
Jan 22, 2020 7:21 AM
Jan 2012
Missaliensan said:
shirakawa_megumi said:

Yeah it’s stupid,like what benefit is gained from making something more realistic,in a medium where anything is possible?People often forget that anime is an animation medium.

I would add, to what I said, that it's also fine to be realistic and accurate within anime. But simply, most realistic and accurate things are quite boring and not entertaining and most people want to be entertained by anime/manga/light novels. Want to feel like main character, be it high school harem or fantasy journey or whatever else. Or watch from besides some interesting development like in horror story or criminal story.

That's the simple reason, why anime isn't like TV news or video blog of your normal, uninteresting person's life where nothing ever happens. Not some kind of conspiracy to make gays/women/men/catgirls look unrealistic.
As an disgusting thing deemed by moderation team, I am now purged from this place.
Jan 22, 2020 7:36 AM

Jul 2016
Pretty much, yeah. I've heard my gay friends irl say pretty much the same thing, so it's not a problem exclusive to anime.
Jan 22, 2020 7:40 AM

Jan 2017
A_Sad_Dust_Cloud said:
Pretty much, yeah. I've heard my gay friends irl say pretty much the same thing, so it's not a problem exclusive to anime.

I Know that it's not exclusice to Anime, but you know MALs an Anime-site.
Jan 22, 2020 7:42 AM

Jan 2009
this can be said for any gender representation and not exclusive to the gay gender
Jan 22, 2020 7:43 AM

Jan 2017
deg said:
this can be said for any gender representation and not exclusive to the gay gender

What the frick is a "gay gender"? I only know male and female, so sorry lol
Jan 22, 2020 7:45 AM

Jan 2009
MySweetLucifer said:
deg said:

err there are lots of gender seeing its a social construct for the most part

heck here on MAL there is an option for non-binary gender
Jan 22, 2020 7:47 AM

Jan 2017
deg said:
MySweetLucifer said:

Gender-specific behaviour can be seen a social-construct.
Biological gender isn't.
Jan 22, 2020 7:48 AM

Jan 2009
MySweetLucifer said:
deg said:

Gender-specific behaviour is a social-construct.
Biological gender isnt.

there is a difference between sex and gender so ye biological sex is only 3 which are male, female, intersex
Jan 22, 2020 7:50 AM

Jan 2017
deg said:
MySweetLucifer said:

Gender-specific behaviour is a social-construct.
Biological gender isnt.

there is a difference between sex and gender so ye biological sex is only 3 which are male, female, intersex

There are only Peoples with dicks and vaginas. Therefore male and female are the only existent sex/gender whatever known to man.
Jan 22, 2020 7:52 AM
May 2019
Yaoi manga is created by the women for the women, gay manga is called Bara.
Many gay people don't like the way relationships are portrayed in yaoi, they often criticize the fetishization and rapey aspect of it.
They feel like it gives a negative image to gay people by promoting and reinforcing negative stereotypes like promiscuity.
Most people in general don't like rapey romances and find them off putting and disturbing.
Jan 22, 2020 7:55 AM

Jan 2017
Xstasy said:
Yaoi manga is created by the women for the women, gay manga is called Bara.
Many gay people don't like the way relationships are portrayed in yaoi, they often criticize the fetishization and rapey aspect of it.
They feel like it gives a negative image to gay people by promoting and reinforcing negative stereotypes like promiscuity.
Most people in general don't like rapey romances and find them off putting and disturbing.

And I don't see a problem in people don't like that. But no one has the right to judge others for liking it. Maybe I find rapey romance in fiction enjoyable and entertaining. How about that?
Jan 22, 2020 7:57 AM

Jan 2009
MySweetLucifer said:
deg said:

There are only Peoples with dicks and vaginas. Therefore male and female are the only existent sex/gender whatever known to man.

you school textbook needs updating then lol

and if that is the case there is no homosexuality then? because there is only male and female to you?
Jan 22, 2020 8:03 AM

Jan 2009
MySweetLucifer said:
deg said:

and if that is the case there is no homosexuality then? because there is only male and female to you?

Deggy-san I think I don't know what you talk about anymore.
Of course there's homosexuality. We live in a world with 2 genders
and many sexualities. Some of them are created for attention-whoring purposes ("pansexuality" for example) while others are just mental-illnesses (like "asexuality" for example) but that's it.

you are confusing sex and gender though

you said there is no such thing as gay gender then there is only 2 sexes (male and female) so what are gays then?
Jan 22, 2020 8:04 AM

Jun 2019
MySweetLucifer said:
deg said:

Deggy-san I think I don't know what you talk about anymore.
Of course there's homosexuality. We live in a world with 2 genders
and many sexualities. Some of them are created for attention-whoring purposes ("pansexuality" for example) while others are just mental-illnesses (like "asexuality" for example) but that's it.
Aren't you mixing up gender and sex tho? And there are intersex folks too, they have nothing to do with transgenderism.

Leading biologist Scott Pitnick said:
The bigger your 'nads, the smaller your brains
Jan 22, 2020 8:06 AM

Jan 2017
deg said:

you said there is no such thing as gay gender then there is only 2 sexes (male and female) so what are gays then?

I don't know what you talk about! There are men who like men and women who like women. But they are male and female.
Jan 22, 2020 8:08 AM

Jan 2009
MySweetLucifer said:
deg said:

I don't know what you talk about! There are men who like men and women who like women. But they are male and female.

welp isnt what youre saying gay misrepresentation lol but i will stop now you might learn one day the difference between sex and gender
Jan 22, 2020 8:11 AM

Jan 2017
deg said:

welp isnt what youre saying gay misrepresentation lol but i will stop now you might learn one day the difference between sex and gender

No No No. What's the difference between sex and gender then?
Jan 22, 2020 8:14 AM

Jan 2009
MySweetLucifer said:
deg said:

sex is biological differences particularly genital differences

gender is more of identity like sexual identity/preferences which gays and other LGBT terms and countless made up gender by Tumblr is categorize
Jan 22, 2020 8:17 AM

Mar 2018
Y'all niggs mixing up gender, sex and sexual orientation and I don't understand why

deg said:
MySweetLucifer said:

gender is more of identity like sexual identity/preferences which gays and other LGBT terms and countless made up gender by Tumblr is categorize

Oh, LGBTQSBFUIWH921Y1038Y179D community is why.
EsquirtitJan 22, 2020 8:21 AM
poop
Jan 22, 2020 8:20 AM

Jan 2017
deg said:

Thanks for the explanation. So there are 2 sexes and all that gender stuff.
I won't ever call my Homosexuality a gender rather a sexuality, but hey.
Jan 22, 2020 8:36 AM

Feb 2019
When one says gender, one could be talking about gender identity or gender expression, or both. Gender identity would be one's own interpretation of oneself, in body, mind, so on (think with the words 'man', 'woman'). Gender expression would be how one presents oneself to the world, which socially and culturally understood signifiers they choose to use/perform, which they choose to deny and how they combine them (think with the words 'masculine', 'feminine', 'androgynous'). Sex are biologically quantifiable characteristics one could present, in chromosomes and sex specific organs (ovaries, mammaries, testes), think 'female', 'male', 'intersex'. Sexual orientation isn't to be confused with any of these, it portrays one's preferred gender/sex in a sexual partner in regards to their own gender/sex.
Jan 22, 2020 8:48 AM

Jan 2017
Kosmonaut said:
When one says gender, one could be talking about gender identity or gender expression, or both. Gender identity would be one's own interpretation of oneself, in body, mind, so on (think with the words 'man', 'woman'). Gender expression would be how one presents oneself to the world, which socially and culturally understood signifiers they choose to use/perform, which they choose to deny and how they combine them (think with the words 'masculine', 'feminine', 'androgynous'). Sex are biologically quantifiable characteristics one could present, in chromosomes and sex specific organs (ovaries, mammaries, testes), think 'female', 'male', 'intersex'. Sexual orientation isn't to be confused with any of these, it portrays one's preferred gender/sex in a sexual partner in regards to their own gender/sex.

I don't have the intention of offending anyone but that whole paragraph sounds hella confusing and for my unexperienced german ears hella dumb as well.
Jan 22, 2020 8:52 AM

Sep 2017
Well, yaoi ain't a problem itself, it's quite enjoyable but most of them are unrealistic or exaggerated

Hear me out it's not a bad thing, it's just pure fantasy. If you want realistic gay romances, just go watch some Shounen Ai animes and you'll be pleased

Also I don't really see the big deal with fujoshis, aren't they just girls who like shipping men with each other ? I might miss a point here, but it rather seems pretty funny
Jan 22, 2020 8:59 AM

Jan 2017
@Themousen "Well, yaoi ain't a problem itself, it's quite enjoyable but most of them are unrealistic or exaggerated"

Yes, that what makes them entertaining trash to me.

"Hear me out it's not a bad thing, it's just pure fantasy. If you want realistic gay romances, just go watch some Shounen Ai animes and you'll be pleased"

Most Shounen-Ai aren't realistic at all. I mean two teenage guys accidentally meet each other and accidentally they are both gay and get openly gay on each other without having fear of being seen by others. I never had such a thing when I was a teen.

Jan 22, 2020 8:59 AM

Mar 2018
Kosmonaut said:

But some .... people choose 'gay' to be their gender, correct?
poop
Jan 22, 2020 9:02 AM

Jan 2017
Esquirtit said:

Kosmonauts whole article is unintellible to me. I don't even know if that's supposed to be english lol
Jan 22, 2020 9:03 AM

Feb 2019
MySweetLucifer said:
Kosmonaut said:

I don't have the intention of offending anyone but that whole paragraph sounds hella confusing and for my unexperienced german ears hella dumb as well.
I don't think the problem in understanding is our languages, but oh well.

Simplified it would be:
Sex - assigned at birth, looks at chromosome exclusive organs, reproductive organs: male (XY, the balls, the dick), female (XX, the womb, the boobs, the pussy), intersex (other chromosome types and a combination of reproductive organs).
Gender identity - you assign to yourself, only dependent on your own interpretation: man, woman and others.
Gender expression - taking traditional gender roles, which you use to express yourself; how you dress, how you talk, how you act, how you are seen: feminine, masculine, androgynous, ambiguous and others.
Sexual orientation - who you want to fuck.

Esquirtit said:
Kosmonaut said:

I identify as the straight gender myself.
Jan 22, 2020 9:06 AM

Jan 2017
Kosmonaut said:

Simplified it would be:
Sex - assigned at birth, looks at chromosome exclusive organs, reproductive organs: male (XY, the balls, the dick), female (XX, the womb, the boobs, the pussy), intersex (other chromosome types and a combination of reproductive organs).
Gender identity - you assign to yourself, only dependent on your own interpretation: man, woman and others.
Gender expression - taking traditional gender roles, which you use to express yourself; how you dress, how you talk, how you act, how you are seen: feminine, masculine, androgynous, ambiguous and others.

Oh now I understood:
My Sex: Male
My Gender-Identity: Male
My Gender Expression: Male
My Sexual Orientation: I like dudes those who have dicks
Jan 22, 2020 9:08 AM

Sep 2017
MySweetLucifer said:
@Themousen "Well, yaoi ain't a problem itself, it's quite enjoyable but most of them are unrealistic or exaggerated"

Yes, that what makes them entertaining trash to me.

"Hear me out it's not a bad thing, it's just pure fantasy. If you want realistic gay romances, just go watch some Shounen Ai animes and you'll be pleased"

Most Shounen-Ai aren't realistic at all. I mean two teenage guys accidentally meet each other and accidentally they are both gay and get openly gay on each other without having fear of being seen by others. I never had such a thing when I was a teen.

They're quite realistic when it comes to characters interactions, but yep it's true that they often share some tropes like "every sexy guy in this anime is gay, or at least bi". Would be heaven if the real life was like this

However I don't really agree with the whole meeting problem
People nowadays are way more confident about their sexuality and don't feel ashamed to be gay/LGBT in general, so being pretty opened about it isn't such a big thing, at least in most of Western countries

Of course it's pretty convenient they're both gay, but this kind of deduction works for any other couple as well. What are the odds two persons like each other ? Honestly the chances are not really high
But it's a romance anime, so of course they HAVE to like each other, because..well, that's the animes' plot after all
Meeting someone by accident and falling in love with them is a common thing in the real life too

This convenient trope is true for basically any romance anime, weither it is a straight or a gay one

and yeah, yaoi is definitively entertaining trash material, that's why we love this genre

Also, I didn't really follow your arguing but being gay is not a gender but a sexual orientation. Don't know what's going on with all this gender/sex debate since it seems pretty obvious
Jan 22, 2020 9:18 AM

Jul 2014
I really don't understand why people conflate yaoi/BL and gay romance. I mean, sure, some effort should be made to separate these two things by fans mentally too - I suppose, immature fujoshi girls, who ship people irl or are invasive towards gay dudes are not ok, but otherwise it's not about gay men. They can overlap with gay romance or be more realistic, but it's not the point, I believe. It's a genre mostly by women for women.

I think it's reverse from drag.
Gay men dress as over the top women as a form of art to express something. It can be offensive to women, which can be minimized, it's enjoyed in gay spaces, even if women can like it too.
Yaoi, BL, slash are forms of art mainly by straight women for straight women, which allows them to express something about their sexuality. It can be offensive to gay men, which can be minimized, it's enjoyed by women, even if gay men can like it too.
Very similar, right?

It's not like yaoi is all that realistic too. They tend to have "sensitive breasts", don't need lube, gender roles are often evident... Settings are often separated from reality, like omegaverse. People made a whole fictional universe to ship dudes for fun in peace. There's bara if you want something more authentic. -_-

Edit: Tho yeah, some tropes are off putting. Like the lack of consent. It's staple in erotic genres, but sometimes it's way too much.
I dislike the difference in size and straight gender roles, which others have mentioned. Wouldn't it be fun to flip them?
But what really gets to me is misogyny in female-oriented work made by women. When the main couple is good and pure, and all girls are lying sadistic evil scheming seductresses.
There can be loads of internalized homophobia in characters as well.
deadoptimistJan 22, 2020 9:28 AM
Jan 22, 2020 9:19 AM

Mar 2018
Kosmonaut said:
Esquirtit said:

I identify as the straight gender myself.

I identify as gay but I'm heterosexual.

MySweetLucifer said:
Esquirtit said:

Kosmonauts whole article is unintellible to me. I don't even know if that's supposed to be english lol

I'm just too dumb to understand how people distinguish between gender identity and sexual orientation when the ''gay'' and ''straight'' gender are a thing.

Maybe it just means you don't believe in genders so your sexuality is all that matters and therefore it's the same as gender identity? I think that's it, not even confusing actually. I had forgotten some don't conform to establishes ideas of the male and female so they don't identify with them.

@Kosmonaut Can you help me again papa? So your gender identity is ''straight''. I get it nvm.

EsquirtitJan 22, 2020 9:51 AM
poop
Jan 22, 2020 9:35 AM
Jul 2018
Gay people already do a well enough job fetishizing themselves by being the way they are.
Jan 22, 2020 10:38 AM
Jul 2018
MySweetLucifer said:
Kosmonaut said:

Simplified it would be:

Oh now I understood:
My Sex: Male
My Gender-Identity: Male
My Gender Expression: Male
My Sexual Orientation: I like dudes those who have dicks
Ooh I like this game. Let me play.

My sex: Female
My gender identity: Woman
My gender expression: Feminine
My sexual orientation: Pretty boys
Jan 22, 2020 1:07 PM

Jan 2017
@deadoptimist I just read Yaoi, Doujins and BL for fun, I don't take them seriously. I absolutely agree with most of what you written their. But peoples are allowed to enjoy whatever the fuck they want in fiction.
Jan 22, 2020 1:31 PM

Jul 2014
MySweetLucifer said:
@deadoptimist I just read Yaoi, Doujins and BL for fun, I don't take them seriously. I absolutely agree with most of what you written their. But peoples are allowed to enjoy whatever the fuck they want in fiction.

I think that media may popularize certain opinions, even entertainment media, at the very least by exposing people to them. For example, ahegao was very niche, and now it's a neutral pattern, so cringey streamers make "ahegao face".
I don't trust human ability to separate the fictional and the real. I am not sure our brains allow it easily. I have seen people projecting media tropes on irl situations way too many times.
I also think it's fair if someone is salty when he is shown in a very bad light in media for someone's fun. When your group is the butt of the joke in every show, it's likely people will treat you the same in social situations. Simply by following the easiest thought pattern.

But it's not like I suggest banning all problematic things. I just think it's OK to criticise them. The criticism may help people with putting things in the right sane context. Also why the hell not: if people can watch whatever, I can also judge it. Expansion and pushback are both facts of nature, after all.

And, like, let's be real, not all consumers are advanced mature shitposters - there is a ton of vulnerable people, who are very young, exposed to something for the first time, or just noncritical. And if you're stuck in an echo chamber of a fandom it's very easy to degenerate.
Jan 22, 2020 1:43 PM
Jan 2012
Kosmonaut said:

Simplified it would be:

Okay, okay, so do you admit, that if particular society rejects ideas of "gender identity/gender expression" and thinks, that there is no such thing as "gender role" as aside from reproductive functions we can do whatever we want right now, you can be CEO or coal miner as female or be baby sitter as male, then idea of "transgenderism" is null and void?

Because it's kinda impossible to play gender game by yourself, if you say that you are man, but everyone else see you as man in dress, then the whole magic kinda wears off like in case of Cinderella?

So without active pushing the idea of transgenderism it just wouldn't exist. It's all directed play by some group of people.

You can at once hate idea of traditional male/female society roles and be found of transgenderism, because without this traditional male/female roles, it's just don't make any sense. What's the point of going through all that to slightly more resemble opposite sex, without ever being able to change biological sex?

The idea of changing "gender dysphoria is medical condition" into "being transgender is very very very very great and it's preferable if you are one!" is doing harm to society.

So your table only works in traditional society based on real biological sex.

There are two sexes (yes, intersex people exist, but most of them have only miniscule parts of second sex and just like with people, who have 6 fingers, we don't change everything just for negligible amount of people) male and female.

There are three sexual orientations - hetero, homo, bi. Plus people who don't feel sexual attraction at all

There are two societal expressions - masculine and feminine.

This will only ever work if you DON'T ERASE traditional, and what most important real biological sexes. Only in real world the idea of people with mismatched body sex and mind sex can ever exist.

The world which left is yearning for contradicts itself. You can't claim, that there are no differences between men and women, that we must destroy traditional gender roles and at the same time, say, that transgender people need to go through HRT, affirmation surgery and social transition. This don't make any sense. Literally zero sense.

I am 白河恵美 (Shirakawa Megumi). I'm male, I feel and act masculine, I like to fuck cute females, kemonomimi anime girls and middle school/high school anime lolis. That's who I am.
Jan 22, 2020 1:54 PM

Dec 2014
I'm a gay guy and I also read a bunch of yaoi manga and doujins too, but I personally don't give a shit about its "inaccurate portrayals" of gay romance.

Those people subscribe to faux-woke ideologies and try to deconstruct each form of media for being oppressive and offensive and attack yaoi genre for being homophobic, but every gay guy doesn't give a shit about it.

Stuff like yaoi manga doesn't even have any real-life impact like that anyway lol.

Bara is pretty good too
Jan 22, 2020 1:55 PM
Jan 2012
MySweetLucifer said:

I was discussing a lot on Reddit. People literally believe, that doujinshi has to obey real life (what more important US (America fuck yeah!!!)) laws. For them every doujin which has girl below US age of consent, which is 18 in most cases (there are some states with 16, but it's often only for people below 21, 22+16 jail), was literal rape. Doesn't matter that girls were consenting and happy. No, it's rape, because our real life laws says so.

And of course everyone is pedophile, because word pedophile lost it's meaning long ago, and people use it for "crime of having sexual contact with person below age of consent", so for US people fucking 17 year old if you like even just 25, means "pedophilia".

Oh, poor Americans. They always freak out, when they learn that in Europe 14-16 are legal.

And of course, that same Reddit has enormous amounts of girls, who just wait to hit 18 to be thots online and even more people who wait to see them. Because it's now fine, she is adult and now switch was switched to "okay to lewd".

Japan, stay strong, don't let hypocritical west to destroy your cultural heritage. Make wildest shit possible, to fight this regressives and puritans.

敵を殺せ。勝利だ!
Jan 22, 2020 2:10 PM

May 2019
Sure, go ahead and like Junjou Romantica me man. I don't even though I used to. You can. I can say what is off putting about it to me. You can say what you like about it. If I ever say something bad about a show, it doesn't mean I want to take away someone's right to enjoy it. Read rape group rape mind break mind control doujinshi for all I care.
Jan 22, 2020 2:31 PM

Sep 2017
dungy said:
Bara is pretty good too

Bara is perfect husbando material, I fully agree
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» which country would you NOT want to visit? ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Mar 27

64 by LoveYourEyes »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » do you hide or deny your dark side to others or society?

deg - 2 hours ago

7 by LoveYourEyes »»
8 minutes ago

Poll: » Worst social media

IpreferEcchi - Mar 19

29 by DesuMaiden »»
26 minutes ago

» What's the most illegal thing you've ever done? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Mar 15

51 by DesuMaiden »»
39 minutes ago

Poll: » strawberry, chocolate or banana milk? ( 1 2 )

bobbysalmon - Apr 17

60 by vampirismsxc »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.