Forum Settings
Forums

Magical girl anime I havent watched that is not longer than 30 episodes (including all seasons)

New
Aug 18, 2019 4:15 AM

Aug 2017
Please something short and good i havent watched already
Aug 18, 2019 5:44 AM

Nov 2012
The only thing I have seen that involves a magical girl that you haven't seen is a movie.

Magical Sisters Yoyo & Nene
https://myanimelist.net/anime/15813/Majokko_Shimai_no_Yoyo_to_Nene

I'm not super into that genre but even this was pretty enjoyable for me so I think you would like it!
Aug 18, 2019 3:02 PM

Aug 2017
Anime-is-King said:
The only thing I have seen that involves a magical girl that you haven't seen is a movie.

Magical Sisters Yoyo & Nene
https://myanimelist.net/anime/15813/Majokko_Shimai_no_Yoyo_to_Nene

I'm not super into that genre but even this was pretty enjoyable for me so I think you would like it!

thank you soo much
Aug 18, 2019 3:15 PM
Jan 2019
Mahou Shoujo Site (12 Episodes)
Magical Girls Spec-Ops Asuka (12 Episodes)
Alice to Zouroku (12 Episodes) -Not called magical girls, but the chicks in it are basically girls with powers, and it does kind of have that magical girl feel to it..
Aug 18, 2019 3:19 PM
Jan 2019
Oh and I don't know if you have seen this, it is new : Granbelm ( somewhat magical girls, it is similar to black rock shooter) it has 7 episodes so far, not sure how many it will have in the end though
BlondiG321Aug 18, 2019 3:24 PM
Aug 18, 2019 3:23 PM

Aug 2017
BlondiG321 said:
Oh and I don't know if you have seen this, it is new : Granbelm ( somewhat magical girls) it has 7 episodes so far, not sure how many it will have in the end though

thank you so much!

I´ll check em out
Aug 18, 2019 3:34 PM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
A must-watch for you would be Uta Kata.
It's only 12 episodes and is a bit like two of your favorites, Air and Madoka Magica. As someone who has also enjoyed both of those shows, I suggest you give this one a shot.

Yuki Yuna is a Hero is also a good one if you want something more like Madoka Magica.
I also suggest you get back to Princess Tutu as soon as possible. I started watching it and it's pretty good so far!
Aug 18, 2019 3:43 PM

Aug 2017
Fario-P said:
A must-watch for you would be Uta Kata.
It's only 12 episodes and is a bit like two of your favorites, Air and Madoka Magica. As someone who has also enjoyed both of those shows, I suggest you give this one a shot.

Yuki Yuna is a Hero is also a good one if you want something more like Madoka Magica.
I also suggest you get back to Princess Tutu as soon as possible. I started watching it and it's pretty good so far!

Thank you for taking the time to make this!

I´ll watch princess tutu

More topics from this board

» Any anime with a despicable/contemptible villain?

Gfralp - 4 hours ago

3 by Spunkert »»
59 minutes ago

» looking for anime recommendations from people who has similar taste

windyshadow - Apr 21

21 by Faisal-Abdulhadi »»
2 hours ago

» Anime recommendations please

MeZaDefined - Apr 24

2 by Faisal-Abdulhadi »»
2 hours ago

» RomCom Suggestions for someone who's seen a lot of em

Benassiesto - Yesterday

7 by Tsuyatoash »»
3 hours ago

» Almost cyberpunk sci-fi anime

Eternal-Destiny - Yesterday

4 by Zarutaku »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.