Forum Settings
Forums

Magical girl anime I havent watched that is not longer than 30 episodes (including all seasons)

Aug 18, 4:15 AM

Please something short and good i havent watched already

Aug 18, 5:44 AM
Top Fan

The only thing I have seen that involves a magical girl that you haven't seen is a movie.

Magical Sisters Yoyo & Nene
https://myanimelist.net/anime/15813/Majokko_Shimai_no_Yoyo_to_Nene

I'm not super into that genre but even this was pretty enjoyable for me so I think you would like it!

Aug 18, 3:02 PM

Anime-is-King said:
The only thing I have seen that involves a magical girl that you haven't seen is a movie.

Magical Sisters Yoyo & Nene
https://myanimelist.net/anime/15813/Majokko_Shimai_no_Yoyo_to_Nene

I'm not super into that genre but even this was pretty enjoyable for me so I think you would like it!

thank you soo much

Aug 18, 3:15 PM
Mahou Shoujo Site (12 Episodes)
Magical Girls Spec-Ops Asuka (12 Episodes)
Alice to Zouroku (12 Episodes) -Not called magical girls, but the chicks in it are basically girls with powers, and it does kind of have that magical girl feel to it..

Aug 18, 3:19 PM
Oh and I don't know if you have seen this, it is new : Granbelm ( somewhat magical girls, it is similar to black rock shooter) it has 7 episodes so far, not sure how many it will have in the end though
Modified by BlondiG321, Aug 18, 3:24 PM

Aug 18, 3:23 PM

BlondiG321 said:
Oh and I don't know if you have seen this, it is new : Granbelm ( somewhat magical girls) it has 7 episodes so far, not sure how many it will have in the end though

thank you so much!

I´ll check em out

Aug 18, 3:34 PM
A must-watch for you would be Uta Kata.
It's only 12 episodes and is a bit like two of your favorites, Air and Madoka Magica. As someone who has also enjoyed both of those shows, I suggest you give this one a shot.

Yuki Yuna is a Hero is also a good one if you want something more like Madoka Magica.
I also suggest you get back to Princess Tutu as soon as possible. I started watching it and it's pretty good so far!

Aug 18, 3:43 PM

Fario-P said:
A must-watch for you would be Uta Kata.
It's only 12 episodes and is a bit like two of your favorites, Air and Madoka Magica. As someone who has also enjoyed both of those shows, I suggest you give this one a shot.

Yuki Yuna is a Hero is also a good one if you want something more like Madoka Magica.
I also suggest you get back to Princess Tutu as soon as possible. I started watching it and it's pretty good so far!

Thank you for taking the time to make this!

I´ll watch princess tutu