Forum Settings
Forums

Is there an anime that you thought you'd love but ended up hating?

New
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jun 15, 2019 12:46 PM
Nov 2018
Mirai Nikki because i’d heard much about it and how it was a pretty dark anime which I do enjoy
Ended up absolutely despising it with every episode making me want to rip out my hair mostly due to the worst MC ever made and the plot which I felt was severely lacking
Overall it had a good concept but in my opinion very poor execution
Jun 15, 2019 1:05 PM

Aug 2015
I looked through my list and I didn't see any anime that I thought I would love and end up hating it. I usually have a pretty good idea about how much I'm going to enjoy a show. There are some anime that didn't live up to my expectations (such as Hibike! Euphonium 2) and some that exceeded my expectations (such as Natsume Yuujinchou). But nothing extreme like going from love to hate.
Jun 15, 2019 1:34 PM
Jan 2019
Just finished Welcome to the N.H.K. Reminded me of this thread.

Had the worst mc I've ever seen without question which just ruined the show for me. Also the N.H.K parts of the show kind of felt out of place even though it's the name of the show
Jun 15, 2019 4:44 PM
Jul 2018
The one, the only, Devilman: Crybaby.
Jun 15, 2019 5:30 PM

Aug 2018
It has to be perfect blue, after I read the synopsis I knew that THIS is going to be the best movies I will ever watch! And of course my expectations let me down and I ended up giving it a 6. Oh well.
Maloween 2020 candies

Main candies:

Jun 15, 2019 6:44 PM

Aug 2015
Otakugamer12 said:
It has to be perfect blue, after I read the synopsis I knew that THIS is going to be the best movies I will ever watch! And of course my expectations let me down and I ended up giving it a 6. Oh well.

Damn, Perfect Blue blew me away when I first saw it. Just goes to show how tastes vary and one can't expect to be impressed by what others have come to a consensus about.

Reminds me to take risks on occasion. I'm a physical media guy (internet too slow in my area) so I'm usually basing me decisions off of reviews, summaries, and what not.
"More than the cherry blossoms,
Inviting a wind to blow them away,
I am wondering what to do,
With the remaining springtime."

-Asano Naganori
Jun 15, 2019 7:19 PM
Jun 2017
Yup, Hero shield, I loved the first 4 Episodes but shit started to change and it started to be really boring after, especially since he get two girls by his side it's a harem anime now and I just watched it now just for no reason but to finish it and never ever hear about it again, and now I really hate it more each episode proves my point.
Jun 15, 2019 7:31 PM

Jul 2014
Aldnoah.Zero, I liked the atmosphere I guess? and soundtrack but it quickly became into a horrible anime, NTR shit for cucks
Jun 15, 2019 7:39 PM
Oct 2017
[CONTAINS SPOILERS]
It happened to me with Shingeki no Kyojin. I have the season 1 and 2, and i'm currently watching season 3. I have been having a great time watching all it's episodes because it's an incredible anime,it has been amazing so watch so far.
However yesterday i was reading about it and accidentally read some spoilers, it got me really curious so i digged more and i discovered how the anime will turn in the future, it will turn really bad, the main character, Eren, will become an awful person and betray his friends, including the most loyal friends he has: his step sister, and his friend, Armin.

it's truely sad since i was expecting so much of this anime.
Jun 15, 2019 9:02 PM
Apr 2017
Absolute duo, I just hate everything about it.
GabrielsonJun 15, 2019 9:09 PM
Jun 15, 2019 11:43 PM
Jul 2018
Rumbling Hearts, Saikano, Now and Then - Here and There, FLCL, Perfect Blue, Metropolis (plot-wise), Kimba the White Lion, any Lupin III TV or spin-off adaptation, Kids on the Slope, Aoi Bungaku, Monte Cristo
removed-userJun 15, 2019 11:57 PM
Jun 16, 2019 12:06 AM
Aug 2018
BlancaXLobo said:
FilthyCasual666 said:
The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.I start watching because of how popular it is.End up hating it.Haruhi is a bitch

Basically, yeah. I was surprised by how unsympathetic is Haruhi and how much she gets away with. Also, people can't stop praising it for its "intelligent metacommnetary of the otaku subculture", but i only found it self-indulgent and the representation of everything wrong with escapism and otakus.

My life sucks, so instead of trying of appreciate it more, i need the world to revolve around me.

Other titles that gained a place in my black list are:

• Akame ga Kill
  • Gantz
  • Ano Hana
  • Anything by Makoto Shinkai that wasn't Your name
  • Deadman Wonderland
  • Guilty Crown
  • JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
  • Overlord
    Praised by everybody for how indefferent is to any other isekai. Turn out to be exactly like any other Isekai, with the expception this time the MC looks like Skeletor
  • KonoSuba
    I said it once, and i'll say it again. This is shit just isn't funny, guys

And i won't say hating, but i don't share the appeal of Psycho Pass, Boku no Hero Academia, Bungou Stray Dogs, Kekkai
Sensen and One Punch Man.

Don't even bother nobody cares about your taste.
Jun 16, 2019 1:31 AM

Nov 2014
@Failurex5 i could say the same for yours and anybody else in this site. So next time think before you post anything.
Jun 16, 2019 5:32 AM
Jul 2018
I Want to Eat Your Pancreas. It had great reviews. I don't hate it but do dislike it.
Jun 16, 2019 5:45 AM
Jun 2019
haha toi khong nghi do la mot cau truyen hay. Ban can tham khao lai
Jun 16, 2019 6:14 AM

Jul 2017
Re:Zero − Starting Life in Another World

At first it looked interesting to watch, until the Rem vs. Emilia debate going on.
also i personally don't like Subaru as the main character. he's really annoying.
Jun 16, 2019 7:01 AM

Aug 2018
Asaid1045 said:
Gurenn Lagann, can't stand the main characters. I tried this anime three times and ended up dropping it every time. It's weird, people compare it to Kill la Kill which I love but I don't see the similarity apart from maybe the over the top shit. All in all, Im never going back to it again. I rarely ever drop anime but I had to with this.

Same. I honestly did not want to watch Kill La Kill because people were hyping it up as a series that was made by the same staff who created Gurenn Lagann, which I hated more and more the longer it kept going. Low and behold, Kill La Kill was an absolute blast to watch week-to-week. Whatever energy people felt from Gurenn Lagann, that's what I felt from Kill La Kill.

It still blows my mind to this day how not only are there people think Gurenn Lagann is better than Kill La Kill, but they also love Gurenn Lagann, but don't like Kill La Kill at all.
Jun 16, 2019 7:03 AM
Apr 2016
No, but I did start "Great Teacher Onizuka" with high expectations and was severely disappointed.
Jun 16, 2019 7:03 AM

Jul 2016
Shield Hero. The first two episodes were awesome, but then it kept getting worse. My fault for getting my hopes too high
Jun 16, 2019 12:58 PM
Oct 2017
Asaid1045 said:

Lol why are you spoiling it for others then? As for Eren, its an interesting development. Glad he's just not a typical Shounen MC like Deku or Asta.

That's why i put "contains spoilers" lol
Jun 16, 2019 2:48 PM
Aug 2018
BlancaXLobo said:
@Failurex5 i could say the same for yours and anybody else in this site. So next time think before you post anything.

Yes I did that is why i said no gives a shit what you like... So please run along.
Jun 16, 2019 4:17 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
BlancaXLobo said:
FilthyCasual666 said:
The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.I start watching because of how popular it is.End up hating it.Haruhi is a bitch

Basically, yeah. I was surprised by how unsympathetic is Haruhi and how much she gets away with. Also, people can't stop praising it for its "intelligent metacommnetary of the otaku subculture", but i only found it self-indulgent and the representation of everything wrong with escapism and otakus.

My life sucks, so instead of trying of appreciate it more, i need the world to revolve around me.

• Akame ga Kill
  • Gantz
  • Ano Hana
  • Deadman Wonderland
  • Guilty Crown
  • Overlord
    Praised by everybody for how indefferent is to any other isekai. Turn out to be exactly like any other Isekai, with the expception this time the MC looks like Skeletor
  • KonoSuba

And i won't say hating, but i don't share the appeal of Psycho Pass, Boku no Hero Academia, Bungou Stray Dogs, Kekkai Sensen and One Punch Man.

Haruhi’s life doesn’t even suck, she has a better life than most people yet she’s an ungrateful twit and wants the world to revolve around her.
Jun 16, 2019 4:19 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
Never had this happen to me since I don’t watch any anime with high expectations. Every anime I expected to like I end up giving it a good score.
Jun 16, 2019 4:51 PM

Jun 2019
Bara_no_Uta said:
Thanjh said:
Just finished Welcome to the N.H.K. Reminded me of this thread.

Had the worst mc I've ever seen without question which just ruined the show for me. Also the N.H.K parts of the show kind of felt out of place even though it's the name of the show

Seconding this. I'd heard so much high praise for it, with some people even saying it changed their life, and people said that it was an excellent look into the state of mind of hikkikomori. Ultimately I didn't enjoy it at all. I kept watching it going, "What the heck? It must get better, right?" only it just got (in my opinion) worse and worse instead...

It's one of the few shows as of now that's officially on hold for me, in my on-hold list. I wasn't a fan of the fact that the NHK conspiracy theming and hallucinatory sequences weren't nearly as well integrated with the show as you'd expect, as someone pointed out, but I did find a lot to like in the show as a dramedy and a Slice of Life, with dialogue between a few of the main characters being pretty good. My main complaint with the show is that it just feels muddled and directionless.

It doesn't seem to know if it wants to lean more into its comedic side and parody of the way hikikomoris appear to people in the outside world or to take a more serious look at it, which it does with its drama and psychological sides, but the blend and transition between the two is off so everything feels a bit watered down and unfocused.
Jun 16, 2019 4:53 PM

Aug 2018
Clannad
Kuroshitsuji
Shokugeki no Souma

"I want to show that woman the true Yoshikage Kira. I want her to hear how I feel deep inside. That I want to take your slender neck into these hands and strangle you to death."

Jun 16, 2019 4:55 PM

Aug 2018
Mythologically said:
Really wasn't expecting Akira to be an incoherent pile of shit with no characters, considering how much praise it gets. I was pretty excited about it since the animation looked really nice in the few clips that I saw.

Yea I agree I was expecting a much more (idk why people love it so much...)

"I want to show that woman the true Yoshikage Kira. I want her to hear how I feel deep inside. That I want to take your slender neck into these hands and strangle you to death."

Jun 16, 2019 4:58 PM

May 2016
Steins;Gate 0. I was expecting a dark and thrilling alternate story to the original Steins;Gate, but what I got was meandering waifu-bait bullshit with a laughable plot and even more laughable direction.

This glorious signature image was created by @Mayumi!

I am the Arbiter of Absolute Truth, and here is my wisdom:

"Anime was always influenced by the West. This is not news.
Shoujo is the superior genre primarily aimed at young people.
Harem/isekai are lazy genres that refuse any meaningful innovation.
There is no 'Golden Age.' There will always be top-shelf anime.
You should be watching Carole & Tuesday."
Jun 16, 2019 5:07 PM

Apr 2017
Fairy Tail and Sora no Otoshimono.
While Sora no Otoshimono just disappointed me, I just hated FT. Still watching last season tho, I want to finish it once and for all.

EDIT: I forgot Higurashi, so many hopes, but sadly the second season destroyed them... First season was cool tho.
Jun 16, 2019 5:30 PM

Jun 2016
I wouldn't say hate, but i really thought i'd love or at least like Monster because it has a lot of genres i like and people kept praising it, however after watching a few episodes it really didn't pick much of my interest.
I don't know, maybe i'll try watch it again sometime...
Jun 16, 2019 9:21 PM

Mar 2018
Re:Zero. Boring plot, not enjoyable at all.
Jun 17, 2019 12:22 AM

Sep 2015
Madoka Magica and Re:Zero

They were hyped up a lot so I thought it must be very good but it turned out to be animes that try too hard to be a ‘sad’ anime. Nope not for me.
Jun 17, 2019 12:38 AM

Aug 2018
Naruto. It felt like I was watching the OG Dragon Ball Z shit over again. never want to do that again. It kinda felt like watching dragonballz just with ninjas. Yeah I know you can't compare the 2 but I just did

AyumiVk said:
I wouldn't say hate, but i really thought i'd love or at least like Monster because it has a lot of genres i like and people kept praising it, however after watching a few episodes it really didn't pick much of my interest.
I don't know, maybe i'll try watch it again sometime...

Yeah that Thriller is pretty good but you kinda have to really like the Thriller genre since they are known for being much slower. A common one would be Steins;Gate many consider that slow, but that pretty much how thrillers are supposed to go. Slow start but big payoff in the end. (most of the time anyway)
KraykenJun 17, 2019 12:42 AM
warning this idiot is a professional retard
Jun 17, 2019 12:49 AM

Nov 2014
MeisterDM said:
BlancaXLobo said:

• Akame ga Kill
  • Gantz
  • Ano Hana
  • Deadman Wonderland
  • Guilty Crown
  • Overlord
  • KonoSuba

And i won't say hating, but i don't share the appeal of Psycho Pass, Boku no Hero Academia, Bungou Stray Dogs, Kekkai Sensen and One Punch Man.

Haruhi’s life doesn’t even suck, she has a better life than most people yet she’s an ungrateful twit and wants the world to revolve around her.

Pretty much, yeah. Her life sucks in the sense every life from every privileged girl from the First World sucks. She's not the center of all the attention.

It's the same in Angel Sanctuary. Reincarnated as a human whose life is full of misery my fine hard ass. A teengae boy in modern-day Japan from a midly wealthy family whose only real problem is that he can't bang his little sister. He doesn't even seem that affected by his parents' divorce.
Jun 17, 2019 3:30 AM

Jun 2015
that one abt some teeny romance. it was pretty bad. I got it recd after watching oremonogatari. its rated 4 I think. maybe loewr.....

I didnt even list it I think but 7 sins. I just hated that short fat ugly MC.

and charlotte. the did a 180 in the last 2 eps/
Jun 17, 2019 3:39 AM
Nov 2014
Daddy_Smurf said:
For me it was Madoka Magica. Everyone seems to love it and builds it up as super dark and depressing, but I got none of that. What I got instead were annoyingly stupid characters and a messy and uninteresting plot. The supposedly dark elements were mild at best. The only things I enjoyed from that show were the music and animation, which were top notch. But overall watching Madoka was an unenjoyable experience.

Oh hell, agreed. I watched it once, was unamused, but decided to give it a rewatch because me good friend is really passionate about this anime. I agree with you on the animation and music, I also think they are beautiful. But the story...? Nah. I didn't feel the least bit of drama the characters were going through. I could not identify with them at all! It felt as it was supposed to turn dark and dramatic, for the sake of story, but I literally couldn't care less. I left the rewatch after few episodes. If I don't see the issue, how can I be interested in characters' journey?

Also, Parasyte. That was one of the biggest disappointment, because I've often seen it alongside my favourite titles, so obviously I had high hopes. Truth to be told, it was ok to watch, but I immediately forgot about it after finishing the series. I can't even tell you what I liked and disliked about this anime, because it just... passed without a trace. It was not nearly as good as most of other stuff I've watched that often appears in the same basket as Parasyte. Very, very disappointed.

To be clear, I try not to have any expectations, because most often than not, what you get will not be entirely what you imagine. Logical, isn't it? But these anime didn't not even make me less hyped up; my experiences were completely opposite!
herineJun 17, 2019 3:45 AM
Jun 17, 2019 4:04 PM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
OreGairu is probably the best example of this for me. My little of circle of friends in H&E absolutely adores it in mass, sans Dekn. Fucking Hachiman avatars come in waves on this board. High mean score for a school romcom LN. Ostensibly a school romcom, which I adore even independently of harem or ecchi elements.

Aaaaaaaaaand then comes Yukino.

Horribly hypocritical character, takes issue with Hachiman's way of solving things enough to be a narrative despite having an over-reliance on that exact same way, she just gets absolved from the consequences because of reliance on the narrative to benevolize her. Horribly unfair views of those around her rooted on stuff like "Oh, she looked like the girls who bullied me in the past" and then, once again, relies on the narrative to prove her right. Other characters exist to look stupid and inadequate before her. ALL other characters. Horribly petty, often makes childish and petty remarks and then, yet again, gets framed by the narrative as having been a witty and layered retort whenever it fucking wasn't or even was thoughtless enough to prove another character's insult about her in one specific instance whenever I thought about it for a grand total of two seconds.

Either Oregairu has no self-awareness of this character or it does and constantly tries to make her out to be the one in the right to try to convince the viewers that there's more to what she's saying than there really is.

She is vindictive, but not in a meaningful way, in a very incel-esque, "people like this have wronged me before so everyone who I think is like this must be bad" way and the writer has to force justify it through shiny distractions like "oh but her home life" or "oh but people are just jealous of her incredible beauty and intelligence so she can never be normal because people don't like knowing somebody is better than them." Which was promptly dropped early on as an actual problem and they completely shifted over her issues to something else entirely, and that's for a reason.

My favorite Yukino moment is when Miura comes to the service for help with the Hayato's career path thing. It is perfectly illustrative of why this character is irritating enough to ruin the series for me.

-Yukino is immediately a bitch to Miura for no reason whatsoever, just upon walking in to request the service club's help, starts getting pushy and confrontational in response to everything she's trying to say, trying to dress her down as an inadequate or inferior person
-Miura gets mad at Yukino for being a bitch, which given it was kind of unprovoked, it felt sympathetic, raises voice
-nevermind, it's fucking OreGairu
-Yui steps in to stand up for Yukino obviously, because this is OreGairu so Yukino is the eternal victim
-"It's okay. I've dealt with bullies like this before."
-Subtext of this entire scene Yukino is strong enough to stand on her own in the face of adversity

???

Bonus: The inadvertant subtext is that being the first to raise your voice makes you the villain, no matter how needlessly demeaning or insulting the other party is being. It doesn't matter who's being inciteful or cruel, and it doesn't matter if it's provoked or not. Just raise your voice.

It's the sort of exact unfair treatment that the series tries so hard to premise itself on being about. Hachiman and Yukino are the outcasts, wronged and misunderstood by society, the loners due to an unfair social hierarchy. Then scenes like that happen where it kind of shows that it's really petty and vindictive on this premise and is mostly just capable of sending the same thing back the other direction without any self-awareness to as much.

This behavior borders on psychologically and emotionally deficient, but in Oregairu's narrative, it's strength in the face of adversity. Even if you provoked that adversity due to immediately being hostile to somebody coming to you for help unprovoked.

It was frustrating to watch stuff like that play out time and time again. The show's best moments tended to be whenever she wasn't on screen at all.

Oh, and the show pretty blatantly justifies absolutely atrocious problem solving skills at points and has a prominent reliance on simplifications of other characters to drive them before Yukino and Hachiman's relentless intellect and absolute understanding of the world around them and how people work, despite often just being cynical babbling that amounts to nothing except being petty.

It's wank porn for teenagers that feel wronged by society and that nobody understands them and that the world is unfair. I am convinced the writer entered arrested development when he was 14 and thought everybody around him was an asshole, instead of at least having the decency to wait until his mid-to-late '20s and thought that everybody else is an asshole to stop developing his perception of the world around him, like most people do.
ManabanJun 17, 2019 4:26 PM

Jun 17, 2019 4:09 PM

Sep 2018
Persona 5 the animation and Devil Survivor 2 the animation made me feel that way.
Jun 17, 2019 4:10 PM

Feb 2018
1. ouran kokkou host club
2. kuroko no basuke
3. lovely complex
Jun 19, 2019 11:41 AM

Aug 2018
psycho pass, black lagoon, your name, watamote among a whole list.
Jun 19, 2019 1:39 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
honey--mint said:
A lot, actually.

• FMAB
  • Shokugeki no soma
  • LoGH
  • Shoukoku no Altair
  • Garo Vanishing line
  • Devil May Cry
  • Blazblue
  • Resident Evil Vendetta
  • Gundam seed
  • Jigoku Shoujo
  • Gundam 00
  • Basquash
  • Tatakau Shisho teh book of Bantorra
  • Persona 3 movies
  • Persona 5
  • Seikaisuru Kado
  • Days
  • Beck
  • Gungrave
  • Code Geass
  • Megazone 23
  • Utapri
  • Zetsuen no Tempest
  • Sengoku Basara season 3
  • Yuri on Ice
  • Free season 3
  • Inuyashiki
  • BNHA season 3
  • Sirius the jaeger
  • Fate/extra
  • Bakuman
  • Prince of Stride
  • Psycho-Pass season 2
  • WWW .Working
  • Texhnolyze

I don't exactly hate some of these but i'm rather salty over how they turned out vs my expectations

What did you dislike about the third season of free and boku no hero? I'm curious since you rated their previous installments high.
Jun 19, 2019 1:42 PM

Jun 2019
Serial Experiments Lain and Texhnolyze

I Like deep stories and psychological stuff but those two were to pretentious and boring for my taste.
Jun 19, 2019 4:40 PM
May 2017
Amnesia. It was back when I was obssesed with bishounen anime and Amnesia destroyed everything lol. One of the only two anime I hate.
Jul 6, 2019 3:53 AM

Jul 2017
I though I'd love Mahoutsukai no Yome because it gave me Ghibli vibes, but was disappointed because of the uninteresting characters.

smell of coffee
songs of sleep

Jul 6, 2019 4:29 AM

Jul 2016
Fire Force. I watched episode 1 like half an hour ago and was super exited because it's by the same guy who made Soul Eater, a show I absolutely love. I thought the trailer looked awesome, but then the actual episode came around and oh my god, it's so bad. It's sooo bad
Jul 6, 2019 4:41 AM

Dec 2016
Oh yeah. I thought for sure I'd love NGE but yikes, was a struggle to get through and I have nothing but bad memories of it :/ Maybe I'll revisit it some day and see if I'll change my mind lol
Jul 6, 2019 4:57 AM

Feb 2019
Owari no Seraph. I decided to watch it because its pretty popular among the females fanbases and because the dudes looks hot. I found the first two episodes pretty interesting honestly. But everything when downhill after that, to the point that it was horrible. The story went inconsistent, And far too predictable. The characters are bland, generic, and so retardedly annoying. Never have i felt so offended watching an anime before.
FlamexesJul 6, 2019 7:19 AM
Jul 6, 2019 5:17 AM

Feb 2016
The Rising Of The Shield Hero = Let's make everyone apart from Naofumi dumb the anime

My Hero Academia = Amateur hour shounen that filled with bad writing and terrible world building.

One Punch Man = It's not funny. It's rather stupid.

Maison Ikkoku = How did this contrived/poorly written romcom garbage get a 8.23 MAL score?

Inazuma Eleven Ares/Orion = How to ruin my childhood 101.

Maid Sama = Why J.C Staff

Kimagure Orange☆Road = Everything that I hate about romcom in a nutshell.

Kare Kano = It's basically romcom Evangelion but shit.

Death Note = Hated everyone apart from L

Kaleido Star = First season was decent but the second season was a total train-wreck.

Kekkai Sensen = Total trainwreck. Watch Bungou Stray Dogs instead .

Re:Zero = Waifu pandering garbage.

Isekai Quartet = Just no...
BlazingArataJul 6, 2019 5:22 AM
Jul 6, 2019 5:18 AM
Jul 2018
Shingeki no Kyojin. Heard that it was like FMA but oh boy it sure was not. It was a snoozefest with some of the worst characters I've ever seen. But I'll keep watching it for Armin. 1/10

Not an anime but also Oyasumi Punpun. Was expecting a masterpiece but all I got was a edgyfest with over the top melodrama with totally unlikeable characters (yeah I know that was the point), toxic "romance" and it looks like the author was on drugs when he wrote this. But the art was god-like 2/10.
Jul 6, 2019 6:19 AM

Jun 2019
Kuro_Neko04 said:
I forgot Higurashi, so many hopes, but sadly the second season destroyed them... First season was cool tho.

What didn't you like about the second season? I hear this commonly, but I think it's because people expected the entire show to be a horror story. The first season was heavy on horror; the second was more of a thriller.
Jul 6, 2019 6:33 AM

Apr 2017
WatchTillTandava said:
Kuro_Neko04 said:
I forgot Higurashi, so many hopes, but sadly the second season destroyed them... First season was cool tho.

What didn't you like about the second season? I hear this commonly, but I think it's because people expected the entire show to be a horror story. The first season was heavy on horror; the second was more of a thriller.

Because I thought the second season could answer lots of question in an interesting way. But imo they took a strange and underwhelming route with the plot.
I thought the story would focus on the whole Oyashiro story and curse with plot twist etc. I thought the whole hope thing was cool, I heard all the "Dear You" versions and I loved the meaning of them, especially the Kizuna version. But how to say... It didn't meet my expectation tbh. The screentime of Maebara died completely and there wasn't the whole "bond" theme.

I personally would liked something more fantasy like. All the backstory of Oyashiro, the true source of the Hinamizawa Syndrome... They completely ignored these things to talk about other things that tbh I didn't care about at all.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» Is it weird to be attracted to anime characters under the age of 18?

bluefin2004 - Today

36 by Jonas-K »»
9 minutes ago

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men? ( 1 2 3 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 23

112 by Noelle43 »»
10 minutes ago

Poll: » Which is your favourite Anime in this list?

PushedCaraway - 3 hours ago

11 by Rhaelynne »»
10 minutes ago

» Do you drop shows? ( 1 2 )

EverRealm - Apr 23

82 by Shirayukin »»
15 minutes ago

» Does anyone ever feel like anime is inferior to western television. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

15poundfish - Feb 12, 2017

350 by Lord_Lelouch_ »»
18 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.