Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 31, 2019 1:25 PM

Mar 2018
In the movie they were hinting at that Shinji and Asuka had sex offscreen in the tv series. Did this realy happen? what do you guys think?
PsychoEkinJun 1, 2019 1:42 AM
Evangelion is shit
Jun 17, 2019 10:35 AM

May 2018
No , Shinji just fapped to her unconscious partially naked body.
Jun 17, 2019 10:38 AM

Jun 2019
He wishes no only thing he did is mastrubate to her unconscious body in hospital

Jun 17, 2019 10:41 AM

Oct 2014
If fapping to someone in a coma counts as sex to you then sure whatever makes you happy.
Jun 17, 2019 11:33 AM

Mar 2018
Pyro said:
If fapping to someone in a coma counts as sex to you then sure whatever makes you happy.

I wasn't talking about the fapping. In the movie there was a scene when you could see Asuka and Shinji naked together in bed and a few other things but I can't remember them. I was talking about that.
Evangelion is shit
Jun 17, 2019 11:38 AM
Jul 2018
If Shinji refers to his hand as Asuka, then YES they have. Makes me wish I were his hand.
Jun 17, 2019 11:56 AM

Oct 2014
PsychoEkin said:
Pyro said:

I wasn't talking about the fapping. In the movie there was a scene when you could see Asuka and Shinji naked together in bed and a few other things but I can't remember them. I was talking about that.

I'm pretty sure there's no scene like that in EoE. Are you sure you're not mixing it up with something else?
Jun 17, 2019 1:12 PM

Mar 2018
Pyro said:
PsychoEkin said:

I'm pretty sure there's no scene like that in EoE. Are you sure you're not mixing it up with something else?

https://www1.9anime.nl/watch/neon-genesis-evangelion-the-end-of-evangelion.jvo4/673q8z

You can find the scene at 1 hour and 28 seconds in the movie.
Evangelion is shit
Jun 22, 2019 1:02 AM

Oct 2010
It's impossible that they had sex in NGE because it would have been a traumatic event for Shinji, remember that NGE is a show about emotion, introspection and stuff like that, a sex scene would have been explored. It would have been traumatic for both of them, Shinji would have cried and Asuka would have been angry. What we see in End of Eva is a scene where they supposedly have sex, but I think this happens inside LCL after Shinji makes 3rd Impact and all humans are united. They are portrayed like that to symbolize that they are close physically but they are far away spiritually/mentally/sentimentally (we can see only Asuka's hair).
Another hint that they didn't have sex in NGE is from a train scene that happens in Shinji's head (I don't remember the episode) where Shinji blames the 3 girls for not being sincere with him, I don't remember the exact quote but he's mad the girls didn't act like they loved him so he had no choice but to stay away, so no sex implied.

My theory is that they had sex inside Lilith after 3rd Impact.
Jun 22, 2019 1:38 AM

Nov 2011
No.. I believe they didn't go that far.. That scene is probably only in Shinji's mind ...
"The Slave is the have-not, the oppressed one with nothing to spare.
But because the Slave is in that despairing situation, having nothing, it can kill the Emperor !"
Jun 22, 2019 4:47 AM

Aug 2018

This scene has to be in Shinji's mind. It is clearly told in the show the obvious sexual attraction Shinji felt for Asuka and later on, how hard he fell for her (not a total "love" but mutual necessity), and it might represent the hate Asuka had for Shinji but at the same time how she felt equal to him.

"I hate you because I am like you"
Jun 22, 2019 5:05 AM

Oct 2010
@PentagramShogoki @Jim_Heart It's not like I believe 100% they had sex inside Lilith but who spread that rumor for 20 so years that Asuka said kimochiwarui because morning sickness? It's more plausible for that scene being in his mind though.
Jun 22, 2019 5:18 AM

Aug 2018
@Catalano I've heard that the kimochiwarui phrase was because Asuka knew what Shinji did in the hospital. From what I know about that scene, Hideaki Anno asked Yuko Miyamura (Asuka's Seiyuu) what would she say if she could not do anything against a guy that used your naked body for masturbation, and she answered "Kimochiwarui". Not 100% sure if it is true but if it is, it give us some info.

What happened in the Human Instrumentalization Project is something we (the spectators) have to take with a grain of salt. Don't think they had sex anywhere, not even in the so mentioned episode 15 after that kiss.
Jun 22, 2019 5:33 AM

Nov 2011
I was only referring to the offscreen sex in TV series (pre-EoE) like what OP asked btw ...

But I also don't think that they had sex in EoE.. I think kimochiwarui scene was just because Asuka felt disgusted at Shinji action, he suddenly cried like a Shinji after tried to choke her ...
"The Slave is the have-not, the oppressed one with nothing to spare.
But because the Slave is in that despairing situation, having nothing, it can kill the Emperor !"
Jun 22, 2019 5:46 AM

Oct 2010
PentagramShogoki said:
@Catalano I've heard that the kimochiwarui phrase was because Asuka knew what Shinji did in the hospital. From what I know about that scene, Hideaki Anno asked Yuko Miyamura (Asuka's Seiyuu) what would she say if she could not do anything against a guy that used your naked body for masturbation, and she answered "Kimochiwarui". Not 100% sure if it is true but if it is, it give us some info.

What happened in the Human Instrumentalization Project is something we (the spectators) have to take with a grain of salt. Don't think they had sex anywhere, not even in the so mentioned episode 15 after that kiss.

Ok, referring to NGE I believe 100% they didn't do it like I said in my 1st post, I knew about Anno and Miyamura Yuko stuff, seems legit. It would still have been traumatizing for them to have sex in EoE. Well, can't wait for 3.0+1.0
Jun 22, 2019 5:52 AM

Aug 2018
Catalano said:
PentagramShogoki said:

Ok, referring to NGE I believe 100% they didn't do it like I said in my 1st post, I knew about Anno and Miyamura Yuko stuff, seems legit. It would still have been traumatizing for them to have sex in EoE. Well, can't wait for 3.0+1.0

For sure the Rebuilds are giving us more than meets the eye. You know, with Eva nothing's for sure, so this is a goddamn recurrent thread in internet (now that Netflix brought the show back, more than ever).
Jun 22, 2019 5:59 AM

Oct 2010
@PentagramShogoki If you are really bored and you have 10 minutes to spare, check out my weird Eva Rebuilds conspiracy theory posted on my profile, I thought a lot about it, Evangelion is haunting me since I first saw it.
Jul 12, 2019 10:08 PM
Dec 2018
I guess you'll find out when the last movie come out, the rebuild isn't for nothing it's for arrange things like this what've been messed up since 1995, i'm sure 3.0+1.0 will be satisfying for everyone
#kyoanistrong
May 3, 2020 10:10 AM
Jun 2016
PsychoEkin said:
In the movie they were hinting at that Shinji and Asuka had sex offscreen in the tv series. Did this realy happen? what do you guys think?

I think they migh have. I found a good theory that mentions that moment of the End of Evangelion that you mention.
Check the video, the arguments are very good in my opinion, resulting in a solid theory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcXGgjyV4WA
Aug 23, 2021 9:53 PM

Jul 2014
I see pretty much everything Shinji experiences in the Tree of Life as his own thoughts and feelings vividly brought to life. He's clearly always had sexual feelings towards her and the image of the two in bed together is probably a fantasy of his, much in the same way the scene where they fight before Shinji strangles her is him projecting a lot of his own insecurities and fears about being rejected by her.
Take care of yourself

Oct 15, 2021 7:37 AM
Aug 2020
What I'm wondering is what Cmdr. Gendou Ikari was doing with Rei. She's alone and nude with him several times. His past relationships suggests he's a misogynist at best... and certainly not a parent.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you think Shinji is irredeemable?

TASM18 - Apr 15

20 by Ten »»
Apr 18, 6:01 PM

Poll: » Neon Genesis Evangelion - The End of Evangelion Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Zerachroma - Jun 13, 2008

533 by rengoku09_ »»
Apr 1, 5:57 AM

» should i watch this movie instead of 25-26 or should i watch 25-26 or should i watch 25-26 and the movie

CRG - Aug 21, 2023

44 by Invisible_King »»
Mar 20, 1:27 PM

» There's nothing romantic about Asuka and Shinji

Sanjay63773 - Oct 26, 2022

37 by LoveLikeBlood »»
Mar 17, 1:01 PM

» how to watch?

misasdeathnote0 - Dec 19, 2023

18 by KitsuFrost »»
Dec 28, 2023 4:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.