Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
May 29, 2019 6:50 PM

Dec 2015
We are already at 7 (6), and rank 2 is only 0.02 points away....
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
May 29, 2019 7:00 PM

Oct 2013
I think it will be number 2 before the next episode airs.
May 29, 2019 8:20 PM

Dec 2016
Probably for a while, before the Gintama and HxH fanboys start their operation downvoting.
May 29, 2019 8:31 PM

Jan 2009
ye there is a high chance but im not sure it can last for even a year to be honest

and also the basement reveal is controversial among manga readers so the anime only fans reaction to that will decide the overall score for months at least
May 29, 2019 8:49 PM
Feb 2019
*Another score thread.
The mods: "Oh sh*t, here we go again".

About the question, it isn't about if it wiil do, but about when instead, I said it before, I think that at the moment episode 6 airs it would be 9.12, so the same day it airs it could get the #2 spot, if not then the next day, or Monday in other words.
May 29, 2019 9:24 PM

Oct 2015
Does it even matter? It's gonna get drowned with 1/10s the instant it overtakes any anime with a large enough fanbase (see: gintama, hxh, fmab, steins gate etc)

~This world is a cruel place~
May 29, 2019 9:38 PM
Sep 2018
I'm not sure about it but I guess it could be. Basically aot is not your typical anime/ manga. So aot mostly has young adults and few teens that have taken a liking on it compared to other animes or mangas that don't have complicated plot as aot. Plus I don't think ranking based on mal is valid consider how many haters down voted it. Tho aot is much more popular internationally than any other anime. If you take a look on IMDb, the only anime that has popular eps is aot, not the-anime-you-can-name-you-thought-is-popular-enough-but-is-actually-not-really anime. So then the point is, if we want to get to the #2 we gotta have to do massive votes to atleast 10 rating more than the 1 rating voters did.
May 29, 2019 10:19 PM
Apr 2018
Arkab said:
Probably for a while, before the Gintama and HxH fanboys start their operation downvoting.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ so true
May 30, 2019 2:18 AM
Jul 2018
Arkab said:

I'm a fan of all three of the anime ๐Ÿ˜‚
Tbh, I'd just be happy to see Kimi No Na wa fall off that #2 stop (almost as over rated as bnha imo)
May 30, 2019 2:29 AM
Jul 2018
DespondentBlithe said:
Arkab said:

Tbh, I'd just be happy to see Kimi No Na wa fall off that #2 stop (almost as over rated as bnha imo)
DespondentBlithe said:
Arkab said:

what makes you think BNHA is overrated? I think it's just fine where its at. its a good show.
May 30, 2019 2:49 AM

Mar 2018
ABDoesThings said:
DespondentBlithe said:

DespondentBlithe said:

what makes you think BNHA is overrated? I think it's just fine where its at. its a good show.

No please don't respond to that, it's gonna turn into an MHA hate-thread all over again.
May 30, 2019 3:35 AM
May 2019
MehmetY said:
For anyone who thinks HxH-Gintama fans will downvote SnK, you can be sure there's more SnK fan who boosting this season with fake accounts. I really tired of reporting them.

I think its more of an even split and a response to all the 1/10 spam
May 30, 2019 3:37 AM
Jul 2018
Florent3571 said:
ABDoesThings said:

No please don't respond to that, it's gonna turn into an MHA hate-thread all over again.

I'll simply say that its a good anime, but doesn't deserve the level of praise it is receiving (look at the Crunchyroll awards as an example); I don't hate MHA, I just believe it to be highly over rated.
May 30, 2019 3:38 AM
May 2019
MehmetY said:
Weebover9000 said:

Last week I reported nearly 250 fake accounts for boosting/downvoting SnK S3P2 but only 4 of them were downvote accounts.

Well, main reason people think that, is cause of how fast it dropped from 9.19 was kinda sketchy like how fast it rose to it when there was only like 1 ep at the time
May 30, 2019 3:49 AM
Aug 2018
MehmetY said:
Weebover9000 said:

Last week I reported nearly 250 fake accounts for boosting/downvoting SnK S3P2 but only 4 of them were downvote accounts.
MehmetY said:
Weebover9000 said:

Lmao what did you report? Last week there were 332 people who rated s3 pt 2 with 1. Now there are over 350 of them. 10 is what this season deserves, 1 is just score out of pure hate.
May 30, 2019 3:51 AM
May 2019
@MehmetY

Still, we can both agree 1/10 is not a fair score to this season, as it really isnt deserving of a 1/10
May 30, 2019 3:52 AM

Mar 2018
DespondentBlithe said:
Florent3571 said:

I'll simply say that its a good anime, but doesn't deserve the level of praise it is receiving (look at the Crunchyroll awards as an example); I don't hate MHA, I just believe it to be highly over rated.

I believe you when you say you don't hate MHA, but I know how it goes, it starts with someone saying it's overrated, then someone calls it trash, then the discussion revolves entirely about that topic completly overshadowing the reason we got here in the first place.
May 30, 2019 3:54 AM

Feb 2018
MehmetY said:
Weebover9000 said:

thank you for wasting your precious time reporting fake accounts :)
May 30, 2019 3:59 AM

Feb 2018
MehmetY said:
ThatShiny_Hex said:

thank you for wasting your precious time reporting fake accounts :)

Recently, my time isn't that precious.

thanks for stating the obvious
May 30, 2019 5:06 AM
May 2017
Ringo19 said:
I'm not sure about it but I guess it could be. Basically aot is not your typical anime/ manga. So aot mostly has young adults and few teens that have taken a liking on it compared to other animes or mangas that don't have complicated plot as aot. Plus I don't think ranking based on mal is valid consider how many haters down voted it. Tho aot is much more popular internationally than any other anime. If you take a look on IMDb

This is false. Imdb don't mean a thing. Talking only about the currently airing anime, BNHA and Once Punch Man are equally as popular as AoT if not more, especially BNHA. And tbh no anime touches One Piece when it comes to popularity.
blackiemma22May 30, 2019 5:10 AM
May 30, 2019 5:24 AM

Nov 2007
Arkab said:

Stop talking through your arse when you know nothing about downvoting in MAL or any other site you dumbf*ck.

75% of the downvotes are from HxH trolls, 20% from FMA:B and the remaining 5% of the trolls are from the rest of the trolls in MAL combined. You want statistical proof? Go check the troll account reporting thread.

Just because Gintama is listed there in the Top page doesn't make its fanbase as garbage as HxH's or FMA:B's.

nb. congratulations on triggering me.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
May 30, 2019 5:25 AM
May 2019
shanimebib said:
Arkab said:

Stop talking through your arse when you know nothing about downvoting in MAL or any other site you dumbf*ck.

75% of the downvotes are from HxH trolls, 20% from FMA:B and the remaining 5% of the trolls are from the rest of the trolls in MAL combined. You want statistical proof? Go check the troll account reporting thread.

Just because Gintama is listed there in the Top page doesn't make its fanbase as garbage as HxH's or FMA:B's.

nb. congratulations on triggering me.

Yeah I havent really seen gintama fans upset about it its pretty much hxh and fmab fans
May 30, 2019 5:28 AM

Oct 2018
MehmetY said:
Weebover9000 said:

I'm pretty sure HxH, FMA:Brotherhood,Gintama,Kimi no Nawa and S;G fans do the same too, but since it's been years since they aired, people don't really check whether there are fake account rating them(1/10 or 10/10).

TBH I don't understand why MAL admins, who are actually responsible for the coding part of the site don't do something about it.

As a programmer, I can tell you this: It would take a few hours at MOST to write some code to prevent people from influencing the score of an anime by creating fake account and rating them.

-Aincrad-May 30, 2019 5:34 AM
May 30, 2019 5:29 AM

Oct 2013
blackiemma22 said:
Ringo19 said:
I'm not sure about it but I guess it could be. Basically aot is not your typical anime/ manga. So aot mostly has young adults and few teens that have taken a liking on it compared to other animes or mangas that don't have complicated plot as aot. Plus I don't think ranking based on mal is valid consider how many haters down voted it. Tho aot is much more popular internationally than any other anime. If you take a look on IMDb

This is false. Imdb don't mean a thing. Talking only about the currently airing anime, BNHA and Once Punch Man are equally as popular as AoT if not more, especially BNHA. And tbh no anime touches One Piece when it comes to popularity.

The one piece anime is not as popular as the seasonal anime, most of the current fans are not interested in getting into a 800+ anime. The manga is popular that's for sure.
May 30, 2019 5:31 AM
May 2019
keragamming said:
blackiemma22 said:

The one piece anime is not as popular as the seasonal anime, most of the current fans are not interested in getting into a 800+ anime. The manga is popular that's for sure.

Dont forget 4kids dub hurt its popularity world wide for a while and funimation is only recently restoring it with their dub
May 30, 2019 5:35 AM

Dec 2018
MehmetY said:
Snkmasterpiece said:

Lmao what did you report? Last week there were 332 people who rated s3 pt 2 with 1. Now there are over 350 of them. 10 is what this season deserves, 1 is just score out of pure hate.

Most of are not fake accounts.
And it's funny who says "1 is just score out of pure hate" gave 1 to JoJo Part 5.

Man i love you. *Giorno Theme starts playing*
May 30, 2019 6:39 AM
Jul 2018
DespondentBlithe said:
Florent3571 said:

I see np, your opinion.
May 30, 2019 7:01 AM
Jul 2018
MehmetY said:
For anyone who thinks HxH-Gintama fans will downvote SnK, you can be sure there's more SnK fan who boosting this season with fake accounts. I really tired of reporting them.

If that's how it is, then I think it's making no differences in the score. If the downvoters and upvoters are equal then it's worthy of the score it has now. But again the amount of downvoters are still much more than the fake accounts that are boosting it.
removed-userMay 30, 2019 7:07 AM
May 30, 2019 7:03 AM

Jan 2009
are the illegitimate accounts regularly being deleted? i thought that thread is like abandoned
May 30, 2019 7:38 AM
Sleepy

Nov 2014
Thread locked for not encouraging discussion.

Yet another score/ranking thread
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Thorf - May 26, 2019

736 by wibugar »»
Yesterday, 6:26 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 19, 2019

346 by GengarGrinn »»
Apr 26, 6:15 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2019

548 by ARTisANexplosion »»
Apr 25, 8:07 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 2, 2019

802 by jebras »»
Apr 23, 10:08 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2019

668 by Beqapapi »»
Apr 12, 1:14 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.