Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Goblin Slayer (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jan 5, 2019 2:54 PM

Jul 2017
let's be honest guys there were a lot of fucking shitty and stupid ass characters in that show but I wonder who does the community hate the most?

personnaly I think it was the elf girl, I've rarely seen such a stupid ass brat whos character makes as little sense and who's developement is so nonsensical. in top of being absolutely obnoxious and behaving like a 8 years old pre-teen girl especialy with that old piece of shit dwarf.

if you somehow didn't at least dislike any of these characters, I don't know what's wrong with you but I guess vote for the one you liked the least?

I didn't put goblin slayer in it for 2 reasons, it's the one most important character one but also he's the only remotely good character in this show<----just my opinion don't mind it.

who I think are gonna have the most votes are the elf girl, the dwarf and the violet which, majo.

edit: well it wasn't the case exept for majo who's the most hated in front of pink hair girls and sword maiden.
ZehennagelAug 15, 2019 4:23 PM
Jan 5, 2019 3:29 PM

Oct 2018
I can't hate any character in this anime because that would require them to have personalities to hate.

Wait, o shit, they had names this whole time?

Don't worry about being lame now, you were always lame anyway!

Jan 5, 2019 3:39 PM

Jul 2017
BackstageMage said:
I can't hate any character in this anime because that would require them to have personalities to hate.

I learnt most of them by making this post lmao, looks like I was right to explain who they were I'm sure most people don't know any of them
Jan 6, 2019 7:40 AM
Jan 2016
I need to know the address of the person who voted lizard bro with op for reneacting medieval crucifixion :D
Jan 6, 2019 9:39 AM

Jul 2017
Destined_One said:
I need to know the address of the person who voted lizard bro with op for reneacting medieval crucifixion :D
I only put him in there because he was kinda important. I don't have any problems with the character, no on the contrary I'm neutral.
but because of contrast, the fact that he was an allright character, compared to most of the others that are fucking retarded, almost made him look like a good character. incredible!
Jan 6, 2019 10:20 AM

Mar 2018
Easily Majo. Jesus Christ her voice is annoying...
Jan 6, 2019 11:57 AM

Jul 2017
KingLeonard23 said:
Easily Majo. Jesus Christ her voice is annoying...
yea when she blew the cigarette smoke on the main girl and she breathed it and caughed without saying anything I think I caught cancer.(I was watching it in x2 cause I couldn't stand her existence)
Jan 6, 2019 2:44 PM
Jan 2019
BackstageMage said:

Nope, I think that's just the name of them in japanese, Uketsuke means Guild Guild and Ushikai Musume means Cow Girl, still no-name characters.
Jan 6, 2019 3:06 PM

Oct 2018
TS_NKR said:
BackstageMage said:

Nope, I think that's just the name of them in japanese, Uketsuke means Guild Guild and Ushikai Musume means Cow Girl, still no-name characters.

I mean I do know that but I never really remembered them calling eachother their titles either, I just thought that the fans came up with their titles and used them as names. Like I just thought people watching the anime named them after their appearance for the sake of simplicity if that makes sense.

Don't worry about being lame now, you were always lame anyway!

Jan 6, 2019 3:28 PM
Aug 2016
Characters? What characters? I don't see any.
Jan 6, 2019 3:42 PM

May 2016
The farm girl and the witch were the most annoying imo.

Jan 8, 2019 9:56 AM
Aug 2016
Who the heck voted for guild girl? smh
Jan 8, 2019 9:59 AM

Dec 2016
hmm it's a hard choice between farm girl and the sword maiden. the sword maiden seemed to just be there for fanservice though; she was almost 100% useless
AnimeFreak-San said:
is this a male gender issure...human issue...mental illness perhaps?
Jan 8, 2019 10:22 AM

Jul 2017
photophobic said:
hmm it's a hard choice between farm girl and the sword maiden. the sword maiden seemed to just be there for fanservice though; she was almost 100% useless
yea I didn't get at first that she considered goblin slayer "her dearest" or smth like they barely each other lul it made no sense.
also her character was introduced way too fast, nobody talked about her and suddently BOUM look at her she's the HERO but she's also got axietys with goblins!!!
Jan 8, 2019 10:31 AM

Dec 2016
Zehennagel said:
also her character was introduced way too fast, nobody talked about her and suddently BOUM look at her she's the HERO but she's also got axietys with goblins!!!

deadass how she gonna be killing the demon king when she's so bloody "everytime i think of goblins i cry myself to sleep and have to clutch a Strong Manly Arm to be okay"
AnimeFreak-San said:
is this a male gender issure...human issue...mental illness perhaps?
Jan 9, 2019 2:58 PM

Jan 2015
Ushikai Musume
ep 11 egoist

Jan 11, 2019 3:03 AM

Sep 2015
Cow Girl worst girl, Guild Girl best girl
Also OP is retard, why dont you use their engrish names?
The opinions of people with shit taste, such as yourself, may differ of course.
Jan 11, 2019 8:11 AM

Jul 2017
Gerver said:
coz I copy pasted the names from myanimelist. doesn't matter anyway since I said who they were if you didn't know their names
Jan 13, 2019 2:43 AM

Sep 2015
Zehennagel said:
Gerver said:
coz I copy pasted the names from myanimelist. doesn't matter anyway since I said who they were if you didn't know their names

>look at me imma so cool i dont care lol kek its trash anyway
Souka
Jan 13, 2019 7:59 AM

Jul 2017
Gerver said:
Zehennagel said:

>look at me imma so cool i dont care lol kek its trash anyway
Souka
damn you realy do find stupid people online :/ now not thinking about giving english names when it realy doesn't matter means I'm looking for attention lol.
top kek.
Jan 13, 2019 3:02 PM
Mar 2015
Wait, THESE CHARACTERS HAVE NAMES??!??!

Why didn't I know about that?
Jan 14, 2019 3:50 AM
Aug 2018
I have more or less enjoyed them all so i don't think anyone was annoying in any particular way.
Jan 14, 2019 3:52 AM
Aug 2018
photophobic said:
Zehennagel said:

deadass how she gonna be killing the demon king when she's so bloody "everytime i think of goblins i cry myself to sleep and have to clutch a Strong Manly Arm to be okay"

It's detailed in her spin-off, goblins aren't everywhere and she had a party that helped her.
Jan 14, 2019 5:54 PM

Sep 2015
Enjoyed most of them voted sword maiden bc she was my least favorite of this list.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]
Jan 15, 2019 10:07 PM

Sep 2015
Zehennagel said:
damn you realy do find stupid people online

Wow, you looked at the mirror, ayyyyy lmao

If you are that stupid that you dont see they called by their professions how you are not forgeting to breath or eat?
Jan 16, 2019 9:49 AM

Jul 2017
Gerver said:
Zehennagel said:
damn you realy do find stupid people online

Wow, you looked at the mirror, ayyyyy lmao

If you are that stupid that you dont see they called by their professions how you are not forgeting to breath or eat?
forgive me, you are not stupid. you are a child.
or retarded. if that is so, I'm sorry for insulting you on something you have clearly no control over, and that is realy just unlucky. realy sorry.
Jan 18, 2019 1:53 PM

Dec 2010
Ranked from worst to least worst:

Cow Girl - absolutely awful. Her romance scene were more artificial than cgi in this anime. She always wears the same clothing. She is milking the cows every day but secretly she wants to "milk" something else.

The elf girl - totaly flat and I am not talking about her chest. Acting like a spoiled brat throwing temper tantrums. Angry, noisy, childish and retarded. The worst girl in town you could ever get.

Majo the witch bitch - she looks more like a strumpet than a regular spellcaster. A hussy witch that is more likely to cast more vulgar diseases on your intimate organs rather than actual spells in battle. Her... spell... book... is... full... of... gonorrhea and chlamydia.

Magic dwarf - a dwarf spellcaster. Whohoo this is quite original. He knows like two spells but boy. What a twist. A team with a warrior, healer, archer, lizard warrior and dwarf. Only two fighters. One melee. xD

Sword maiden - “if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” And the her worst is trying to kill you and her best is trying to get in your pants. Actually she is always trying to get there because she is afraid of goblins. Quite promising backstory was there. What a shame that a morally ambiguous character was used to show how genius/strong Goblin Slayer is.

Guild girl - drooling over Goblin Slayer because he is a good guy. Totally unrealistic. The most fantasy part about the whole story.

I quite liked lizzard boy. He was inofensive. And the main girl at least has a motivation to like Goblin Slayer.

Zehennagel said:
yea I didn't get at first that she considered goblin slayer "her dearest" or smth like they barely each other lul it made no sense.

Isn`t it obvious? Every female in this anime wants to get on Goblin Slayer`s dick. All the male guys are not even envy, they just think he is so cool(with a little exception from the higher ranked guys, but give them time).
Jan 18, 2019 2:01 PM

Jul 2017
tearofmankind said:
Ranked from worst to least worst:

Cow Girl - absolutely awful. Her romance scene were more artificial than cgi in this anime. She always wears the same clothing. She is milking the cows every day but secretly she wants to "milk" something else.

The elf girl - totaly flat and I am not talking about her chest. Acting like a spoiled brat throwing temper tantrums. Angry, noisy, childish and retarded. The worst girl in town you could ever get.

Majo the witch bitch - she looks more like a strumpet than a regular spellcaster. A hussy witch that is more likely to cast more vulgar diseases on your intimate organs rather than actual spells in battle. Her... spell... book... is... full... of... gonorrhea and chlamydia.

Magic dwarf - a dwarf spellcaster. Whohoo this is quite original. He knows like two spells but boy. What a twist. A team with a warrior, healer, archer, lizard warrior and dwarf. Only two fighters. One melee. xD

Sword maiden - “if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” And the her worst is trying to kill you and her best is trying to get in your pants. Actually she is always trying to get there because she is afraid of goblins. Quite promising backstory was there. What a shame that a morally ambiguous character was used to show how genius/strong Goblin Slayer is.

Guild girl - drooling over Goblin Slayer because he is a good guy. Totally unrealistic. The most fantasy part about the whole story.

I quite liked lizzard boy. He was inofensive. And the main girl at least has a motivation to like Goblin Slayer.

Zehennagel said:

Isn`t it obvious? Every female in this anime wants to get on Goblin Slayer`s dick. All the male guys are not even envy, they just think he is so cool(with a little exception from the higher ranked guys, but give them time).
haha, I can only appreciate such hate towards this anime but yea I agree with most of what you said.
I think I almost liked lizard boy, but that was because of the contrast with the others absolutely horrible and obnoxious characters.
Jan 19, 2019 3:40 AM

Jan 2016
none really, I have enjoyed all of them, the characters that I didn't like however were goblins
Jan 20, 2019 2:45 PM
Jul 2018
All of them except for elf girl, she's kinda cool.
Jan 20, 2019 6:12 PM
Apr 2011
Zehennagel said:
BackstageMage said:

I learnt most of them by making this post lmao, looks like I was right to explain who they were I'm sure most people don't know any of them

For real? How hard is it to realize those are straight Japanese versions of what you wrote in English?

The namelessness is homage to the general world setting. (Google Dungeon and Dragon.)

stupid people... *facepalm
Jan 20, 2019 6:25 PM

Nov 2016
All Characters were terribly mediocre but the worst one was The Elf.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 21, 2019 9:31 AM

Jul 2017
Argyll said:
Zehennagel said:

For real? How hard is it to realize those are straight Japanese versions of what you wrote in English?

The namelessness is homage to the general world setting. (Google Dungeon and Dragon.)

...fuck off? I didn't know that because I didn't care? you even fucked up your "facepalm" and didn't edit it... that's pathetic. honestly I'm having trouble right now figuring out if you're a troll or not.
Jan 22, 2019 9:52 AM
Apr 2011
Zehennagel said:
Argyll said:

...fuck off? I didn't know that because I didn't care? you even fucked up your "facepalm" and didn't edit it... that's pathetic. honestly I'm having trouble right now figuring out if you're a troll or not.

You didn't know and therefore you should go on to claim you are educating people? You are stupid. What else?
Jan 22, 2019 12:32 PM

Jul 2017
Argyll said:
Zehennagel said:

You didn't know and therefore you should go on to claim you are educating people? You are stupid. What else?
hello user"argyll" I think you answer to the wrong forum post. thanks you and good bye.
Feb 2, 2019 8:41 PM
Apr 2016
BackstageMage said:
TS_NKR said:

I mean I do know that but I never really remembered them calling eachother their titles either, I just thought that the fans came up with their titles and used them as names. Like I just thought people watching the anime named them after their appearance for the sake of simplicity if that makes sense.

maybe we should ask a slime to give them some name.. XD
Feb 3, 2019 8:45 AM

Sep 2016
Zehennagel said:
let's be honest guys there were a lot of fucking shitty and stupid ass characters in that show but I wonder who does the community hate the most?

personnaly I think it was the elf girl, I've rarely seen such a stupid ass brat whos character makes as little sense and who's developement is so nonsensical. in top of being absolutely obnoxious and behaving like a 8 years old pre-teen girl especialy with that old piece of shit dwarf.

if you somehow didn't at least dislike any of these characters, I don't know what's wrong with you but I guess vote for the one you liked the least?

I didn't put goblin slayer in it for 2 reasons, it's the one most important character one but also he's the only remotely good character in this show<----just my opinion don't mind it.

who I think are gonna have the most votes are the elf girl, the dwarf and the violet which, majo.

Where's goblin slayer Op? That's not fair.
I've surpassed your limit!
Feb 3, 2019 8:56 AM
Apr 2016
I didn't particularly hate any character. Why is Goblin Slayer so hated by some people?
Feb 3, 2019 11:03 AM

Jul 2017
iorn said:
Zehennagel said:

I didn't think it made sense to put him in there but looking back I think it might have been better to put it in. it was because he's the MC, the one main character cause even main girl is considered MC she's not the 1 important MC. and it didn't make sense to hate most the 1 MC. if you see what I mean.
Feb 3, 2019 12:50 PM

Sep 2016
Zehennagel said:
iorn said:

I didn't think it made sense to put him in there but looking back I think it might have been better to put it in. it was because he's the MC, the one main character cause even main girl is considered MC she's not the 1 important MC. and it didn't make sense to hate most the 1 MC. if you see what I mean.

Considering that goblin slayer is the most generic and poorly written character in the show I can't really say that I see your point.
I've surpassed your limit!
Feb 3, 2019 1:58 PM

Jul 2017
iorn said:
Zehennagel said:

Considering that goblin slayer is the most generic and poorly written character in the show I can't really say that I see your point.
the most poorly written character in this show? I disagree with that because as baddly as he's written he still evolved a little and got a bit of character developement and growth. the only better character in this show in terms of writting was none, because they are all equaly worthless. but don't mistake me, it is a mediocre and dumb character.
well this is a worthless discussion as well, I do think I should have put goblin slayer in it but it's too late now.
Feb 3, 2019 6:44 PM
Jan 2018
Why all this hate to Majo? T_T She's the coolest.
Feb 4, 2019 9:42 AM

Jul 2017
SabrinaValentine said:
she's incredibly annoying and looks very, very dumb. also her behaviour makes no sense.
thats my and a lot of people's opinions at least.
Feb 4, 2019 12:14 PM
Jan 2018
Zehennagel said:
SabrinaValentine said:
she's incredibly annoying and looks very, very dumb. also her behaviour makes no sense.

To me she comes across as very dreamy and in control, haha.
Feb 4, 2019 3:45 PM

Nov 2013
The worst character is the dwarf. The author really should have made a more interesting character than him to be part of the main party.
By the way, the Ushikai Musume is the second most hated character in this thread even though she is the one with most favorites after the protagonist. This is a nice example on how the opposite of love is not hatred, but indifference.
SabrinaValentine said:
Zehennagel said:

To me she comes across as very dreamy and in control, haha.

I agree with this. I'm also not understanding why people disliked the witch.
“Right is right even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.”
― Saint Augustine
Aug 14, 2019 4:11 PM

Feb 2013
Dunno, I got annoyed by the priestess girl and maybe by boob girl as she literally does nothing whole anime
Mar 28, 2020 9:11 PM

Mar 2012
It’s close, but I voted for Majo because God damn it, I hate her speech mannerisms. Even the tsundere elf girl (I hate tsundere characters) is less annoying than her.
Oct 5, 2023 6:27 PM
Sep 2022
Elf girl or priestess they’re both just so god damn annoying always complaining, always yelling and Always. Being. ANNOYING. Elf girl just keeps blabbing and blabbing and blabbing. Priestess, don’t get me started, these goody goody characters just annoy me and she can’t handle the pressure.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 3, 2018

288 by Ronin_Alx »»
Apr 18, 4:49 PM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2018

195 by Miki42 »»
Apr 1, 8:12 PM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 29, 2018

372 by Tartyus »»
Mar 1, 11:22 AM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2018

382 by azzther »»
Feb 26, 8:15 AM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2018

992 by Devonnius »»
Feb 22, 8:54 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.