Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: the WORST character i goblin slayer(only the important ones)

Jan 5, 2:54 PM

let's be honest guys there were a lot of fucking shitty and stupid ass characters in that show but I wonder who does the community hate the most?

personnaly I think it was the elf girl, I've rarely seen such a stupid ass brat whos character makes as little sense and who's developement is so nonsensical. in top of being absolutely obnoxious and behaving like a 8 years old pre-teen girl especialy with that old piece of shit dwarf.

if you somehow didn't at least dislike any of these characters, I don't know what's wrong with you but I guess vote for the one you liked the least?

I didn't put goblin slayer in it for 2 reasons, it's the one most important character one but also he's the only remotely good character in this show<----just my opinion don't mind it.

who I think are gonna have the most votes are the elf girl, the dwarf and the violet which, majo.
Modified by Zehennagel, Yesterday, 4:14 AM

Jan 5, 3:29 PM

I can't hate any character in this anime because that would require them to have personalities to hate.

Wait, o shit, they had names this whole time?

Don't worry about being lame now, you were always lame anyway!

Jan 5, 3:39 PM

BackstageMage said:
I can't hate any character in this anime because that would require them to have personalities to hate.

I learnt most of them by making this post lmao, looks like I was right to explain who they were I'm sure most people don't know any of them

Jan 6, 7:40 AM
I need to know the address of the person who voted lizard bro with op for reneacting medieval crucifixion :D

Jan 6, 9:39 AM

Destined_One said:
I need to know the address of the person who voted lizard bro with op for reneacting medieval crucifixion :D
I only put him in there because he was kinda important. I don't have any problems with the character, no on the contrary I'm neutral.
but because of contrast, the fact that he was an allright character, compared to most of the others that are fucking retarded, almost made him look like a good character. incredible!

Jan 6, 10:20 AM
Easily Majo. Jesus Christ her voice is annoying...

Jan 6, 11:57 AM

KingLeonard23 said:
Easily Majo. Jesus Christ her voice is annoying...
yea when she blew the cigarette smoke on the main girl and she breathed it and caughed without saying anything I think I caught cancer.(I was watching it in x2 cause I couldn't stand her existence)

Jan 6, 2:44 PM
BackstageMage said:

Nope, I think that's just the name of them in japanese, Uketsuke means Guild Guild and Ushikai Musume means Cow Girl, still no-name characters.

Jan 6, 3:06 PM

TS_NKR said:
BackstageMage said:

Nope, I think that's just the name of them in japanese, Uketsuke means Guild Guild and Ushikai Musume means Cow Girl, still no-name characters.

I mean I do know that but I never really remembered them calling eachother their titles either, I just thought that the fans came up with their titles and used them as names. Like I just thought people watching the anime named them after their appearance for the sake of simplicity if that makes sense.

Don't worry about being lame now, you were always lame anyway!

Jan 6, 3:28 PM

Characters? What characters? I don't see any.

Jan 6, 3:42 PM

The farm girl and the witch were the most annoying imo.
When in Doubt, Dab it Out

Jan 8, 9:56 AM
Who the heck voted for guild girl? smh

Jan 8, 9:59 AM

hmm it's a hard choice between farm girl and the sword maiden. the sword maiden seemed to just be there for fanservice though; she was almost 100% useless

Jan 8, 10:22 AM

photophobic said:
hmm it's a hard choice between farm girl and the sword maiden. the sword maiden seemed to just be there for fanservice though; she was almost 100% useless
yea I didn't get at first that she considered goblin slayer "her dearest" or smth like they barely each other lul it made no sense.
also her character was introduced way too fast, nobody talked about her and suddently BOUM look at her she's the HERO but she's also got axietys with goblins!!!

Jan 8, 10:31 AM

Zehennagel said:
also her character was introduced way too fast, nobody talked about her and suddently BOUM look at her she's the HERO but she's also got axietys with goblins!!!

deadass how she gonna be killing the demon king when she's so bloody "everytime i think of goblins i cry myself to sleep and have to clutch a Strong Manly Arm to be okay"

Jan 9, 2:58 PM

Ushikai Musume
ep 11 egoist

Jan 11, 3:03 AM

Cow Girl worst girl, Guild Girl best girl
Also OP is retard, why dont you use their engrish names?
The opinions of people with shit taste, such as yourself, may differ of course.

Jan 11, 8:11 AM

Gerver said:
coz I copy pasted the names from myanimelist. doesn't matter anyway since I said who they were if you didn't know their names

Jan 13, 2:43 AM

Zehennagel said:
Gerver said:
coz I copy pasted the names from myanimelist. doesn't matter anyway since I said who they were if you didn't know their names

>look at me imma so cool i dont care lol kek its trash anyway
Souka

Jan 13, 7:59 AM

Gerver said:
Zehennagel said:

>look at me imma so cool i dont care lol kek its trash anyway
Souka
damn you realy do find stupid people online :/ now not thinking about giving english names when it realy doesn't matter means I'm looking for attention lol.
top kek.

Jan 13, 3:02 PM
Wait, THESE CHARACTERS HAVE NAMES??!??!

Why didn't I know about that?

Jan 14, 3:50 AM
I have more or less enjoyed them all so i don't think anyone was annoying in any particular way.

Jan 14, 3:52 AM
photophobic said:
Zehennagel said:

deadass how she gonna be killing the demon king when she's so bloody "everytime i think of goblins i cry myself to sleep and have to clutch a Strong Manly Arm to be okay"

It's detailed in her spin-off, goblins aren't everywhere and she had a party that helped her.

Jan 14, 5:54 PM

Enjoyed most of them voted sword maiden bc she was my least favorite of this list.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]

7 hours ago

Zehennagel said:
damn you realy do find stupid people online

Wow, you looked at the mirror, ayyyyy lmao

If you are that stupid that you dont see they called by their professions how you are not forgeting to breath or eat?