Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: the WORST character i goblin slayer(only the important ones)


#1
Jan 5, 2:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 1052
let's be honest guys there were a lot of fucking shitty and stupid ass characters in that show but I wonder who does the community hate the most?

personnaly I think it was the elf girl, I've rarely seen such a stupid ass brat whos character makes as little sense and who's developement is so nonsensical. in top of being absolutely obnoxious and behaving like a 8 years old pre-teen girl especialy with that old piece of shit dwarf.

if you somehow didn't at least dislike any of these characters, I don't know what's wrong with you but I guess vote for the one you liked the least?

I didn't put goblin slayer in it for 2 reasons, it's the one most important character one but also he's the only remotely good character in this show<----just my opinion don't mind it.

who I think are gonna have the most votes are the elf girl, the dwarf and the violet which, majo.
Modified by Zehennagel, Yesterday, 4:14 AM
 
#2
Jan 5, 3:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 664
I can't hate any character in this anime because that would require them to have personalities to hate.

Wait, o shit, they had names this whole time?


Don't worry about being lame now, you were always lame anyway!



 
#3
Jan 5, 3:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 1052
BackstageMage said:
I can't hate any character in this anime because that would require them to have personalities to hate.

Wait, o shit, they had names this whole time?
I learnt most of them by making this post lmao, looks like I was right to explain who they were I'm sure most people don't know any of them
 
#4
Jan 6, 7:40 AM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 34
I need to know the address of the person who voted lizard bro with op for reneacting medieval crucifixion :D
 
#5
Jan 6, 9:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 1052
Destined_One said:
I need to know the address of the person who voted lizard bro with op for reneacting medieval crucifixion :D
I only put him in there because he was kinda important. I don't have any problems with the character, no on the contrary I'm neutral.
but because of contrast, the fact that he was an allright character, compared to most of the others that are fucking retarded, almost made him look like a good character. incredible!
 
#6
Jan 6, 10:20 AM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2018
Posts: 9
Easily Majo. Jesus Christ her voice is annoying...
 
#7
Jan 6, 11:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 1052
KingLeonard23 said:
Easily Majo. Jesus Christ her voice is annoying...
yea when she blew the cigarette smoke on the main girl and she breathed it and caughed without saying anything I think I caught cancer.(I was watching it in x2 cause I couldn't stand her existence)
 
#8
Jan 6, 2:44 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 1
BackstageMage said:
I can't hate any character in this anime because that would require them to have personalities to hate.

Wait, o shit, they had names this whole time?


Nope, I think that's just the name of them in japanese, Uketsuke means Guild Guild and Ushikai Musume means Cow Girl, still no-name characters.
 
#9
Jan 6, 3:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 664
TS_NKR said:
BackstageMage said:
I can't hate any character in this anime because that would require them to have personalities to hate.

Wait, o shit, they had names this whole time?


Nope, I think that's just the name of them in japanese, Uketsuke means Guild Guild and Ushikai Musume means Cow Girl, still no-name characters.


I mean I do know that but I never really remembered them calling eachother their titles either, I just thought that the fans came up with their titles and used them as names. Like I just thought people watching the anime named them after their appearance for the sake of simplicity if that makes sense.



Don't worry about being lame now, you were always lame anyway!



 
Jan 6, 3:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 2911
Characters? What characters? I don't see any.
 
Jan 6, 3:42 PM

Online
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 121
The farm girl and the witch were the most annoying imo.
When in Doubt, Dab it Out
 
Jan 8, 9:56 AM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 12
Who the heck voted for guild girl? smh
 
Jan 8, 9:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 419
hmm it's a hard choice between farm girl and the sword maiden. the sword maiden seemed to just be there for fanservice though; she was almost 100% useless
 
Jan 8, 10:22 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 1052
photophobic said:
hmm it's a hard choice between farm girl and the sword maiden. the sword maiden seemed to just be there for fanservice though; she was almost 100% useless
yea I didn't get at first that she considered goblin slayer "her dearest" or smth like they barely each other lul it made no sense.
also her character was introduced way too fast, nobody talked about her and suddently BOUM look at her she's the HERO but she's also got axietys with goblins!!!
 
Jan 8, 10:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 419
Zehennagel said:
also her character was introduced way too fast, nobody talked about her and suddently BOUM look at her she's the HERO but she's also got axietys with goblins!!!


deadass how she gonna be killing the demon king when she's so bloody "everytime i think of goblins i cry myself to sleep and have to clutch a Strong Manly Arm to be okay"
 
Jan 9, 2:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 721
Ushikai Musume
ep 11 egoist

 
Jan 11, 3:03 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 26
Cow Girl worst girl, Guild Girl best girl
Also OP is retard, why dont you use their engrish names?
The opinions of people with shit taste, such as yourself, may differ of course.
 
Jan 11, 8:11 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 1052
Gerver said:
Cow Girl worst girl, Guild Girl best girl
Also OP is retard, why dont you use their engrish names?
coz I copy pasted the names from myanimelist. doesn't matter anyway since I said who they were if you didn't know their names
 
Jan 13, 2:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 26
Zehennagel said:
Gerver said:
Cow Girl worst girl, Guild Girl best girl
Also OP is retard, why dont you use their engrish names?
coz I copy pasted the names from myanimelist. doesn't matter anyway since I said who they were if you didn't know their names

>look at me imma so cool i dont care lol kek its trash anyway
Souka
The opinions of people with shit taste, such as yourself, may differ of course.
 
Jan 13, 7:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 1052
Gerver said:
Zehennagel said:
coz I copy pasted the names from myanimelist. doesn't matter anyway since I said who they were if you didn't know their names

>look at me imma so cool i dont care lol kek its trash anyway
Souka
damn you realy do find stupid people online :/ now not thinking about giving english names when it realy doesn't matter means I'm looking for attention lol.
top kek.
 
Jan 13, 3:02 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 77
Wait, THESE CHARACTERS HAVE NAMES??!??!

Why didn't I know about that?
 
Jan 14, 3:50 AM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 81
I have more or less enjoyed them all so i don't think anyone was annoying in any particular way.
 
Jan 14, 3:52 AM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 81
photophobic said:
Zehennagel said:
also her character was introduced way too fast, nobody talked about her and suddently BOUM look at her she's the HERO but she's also got axietys with goblins!!!


deadass how she gonna be killing the demon king when she's so bloody "everytime i think of goblins i cry myself to sleep and have to clutch a Strong Manly Arm to be okay"


It's detailed in her spin-off, goblins aren't everywhere and she had a party that helped her.
 
Jan 14, 5:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 721
Enjoyed most of them voted sword maiden bc she was my least favorite of this list.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]
 
7 hours ago

Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 26
Zehennagel said:
damn you realy do find stupid people online

Wow, you looked at the mirror, ayyyyy lmao

If you are that stupid that you dont see they called by their professions how you are not forgeting to breath or eat?
The opinions of people with shit taste, such as yourself, may differ of course.
 
Top