Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 28, 2018 9:38 AM

Dec 2015
Yeah, I have to agree. I remember when this show started and I was one of the few people saying the score would go up, because it was a great start. But I never imagined that even with the show being a lot weaker on the end, people would upgrade the score even more.

I think this shows a little bit why I hate popular voting so much. In the end, every fandom only cares about certain aspects of the product (on anime community, it's most likely characters/comedy and romance). That's why we have so many shows that doesn't do anything special, yet people claim it's the anime of the year. Look at crunchyroll awards with Yuri no Ice and BNH S2. There is a good chance this happen again with this show or even worse (DitF)
Dec 28, 2018 7:22 PM

Mar 2017
Daedra_Murderer said:
Wojtini21 said:
First mini-arc was good. Rest of episodes was pure shit, 5 mini-arcs about nothing and ending was shit. I was waiting for some good ending and conclusion of whole plot but there was nothing not even one kiss for MC. This series should die.

Maybe you dont know but the open ending is on purpose, there is a movie already confirmed and it will get another season probably or at least an spin-off
How is that a good thing? They could at least release an OVA but a movie is just milking its success. We'll have to wait 1 year for the movie then almost another year for the blu ray to be ripped and subbed.
Dec 28, 2018 7:24 PM

Mar 2017
redcobra said:
Score ?

Get the fuck out from here there many romance school love anime like this.

Overrated mainstream anime show, derp normies.
Like what? I can't name 10 as good as this one even if I count all school romance anime that might not necessarily be similar to it.
Dec 28, 2018 8:27 PM
Oct 2017
Air-117 said:
Daedra_Murderer said:

Maybe you dont know but the open ending is on purpose, there is a movie already confirmed and it will get another season probably or at least an spin-off
How is that a good thing? They could at least release an OVA but a movie is just milking its success. We'll have to wait 1 year for the movie then almost another year for the blu ray to be ripped and subbed.
In one hand i prefer to get any form of sequel rather than nothing (like others animes as shiki that got nothing as sequel and they leave us with the ending open as hell) and in the other who actually buys a blu ray to watch a movie rather than just go to the cinema? or download it illegaly Personally i only buy blu ray to support the creator or to collect them
Dec 28, 2018 8:48 PM

May 2015
Kuromii said:
Don't worry, by this time next month, no one will remember who Mai is. Just another seasonal filler series.

If it really is just a "filler" series, then why is it rated so high?

Dec 28, 2018 9:45 PM

Mar 2017
Daedra_Murderer said:
Air-117 said:
In one hand i prefer to get any form of sequel rather than nothing (like others animes as shiki that got nothing as sequel and they leave us with the ending open as hell) and in the other who actually buys a blu ray to watch a movie rather than just go to the cinema? or download it illegaly Personally i only buy blu ray to support the creator or to collect them
That's why I said ripped. It takes a long time for the Japanese blu ray to be ripped and subbed after it releases in Japanese theatres. Once that happens then people everywhere can pirate it.
Dec 28, 2018 11:07 PM

May 2016
Naxrrhid said:
Definitely in the running for AOTY!
A Place Further Than The Universe is only worthy of AOTY
Dec 29, 2018 12:37 PM

Oct 2007
TsukuyomiREKT said:
Kuromii said:
Don't worry, by this time next month, no one will remember who Mai is. Just another seasonal filler series.

Because this is what happens to almost every popular seasonal series. It'll gradually drop in score until it sits somewhere in the top #1000, just like all the others before it.
Dec 29, 2018 8:47 PM

May 2015
Kuromii said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

Because this is what happens to almost every popular seasonal series. It'll gradually drop in score until it sits somewhere in the top #1000, just like all the others before it.

If it's popular, then it's not filler content. Also, I can guarantee the score won't drop that low.

Dec 30, 2018 12:10 AM

May 2015
i considered this anime as one of the filler anime of this season LOL and yes i watched it all. I cant believe how high of a score it has on mal. If anything banana fish was way better and so many other anime this season what even . thats just my opinion tho. I just thought of this as a normal harem anime aimed to guys but with a "sciency twist" or whatever to make it seem unique lol
My Candies:
Dec 30, 2018 12:17 AM

May 2015
Trypo said:
i considered this anime as one of the filler anime of this season LOL and yes i watched it all. I cant believe how high of a score it has on mal. If anything banana fish was way better and so many other anime this season what even . thats just my opinion tho. I just thought of this as a normal harem anime aimed to guys but with a "sciency twist" or whatever to make it seem unique lol

It's not a harem though. Like, at all.

Dec 30, 2018 9:58 AM

Apr 2007
Trypo said:

It's almost as if some people were watching the anime with their eyes closed and their ears covered.
Dec 31, 2018 4:16 AM

Mar 2016
Oh look, it’s the “why does this have a very high score?” forum police, how dare people rate something they like so highly... just let it be.
Shishou_23Dec 31, 2018 4:19 AM
Dec 31, 2018 4:20 AM

Aug 2016
Takao_21 said:
Oh look, it’s the “why does this have a very high score?” forum police, how dare people rate something they like so highly... just let it be.

Umm, the OP complains about this not having a higher score, not the reverse.
Dec 31, 2018 4:26 AM

Mar 2016
Caciulacdlac said:
Takao_21 said:

Huh i surmised he’s complaining since the title says is that not high enough? Thought he’s asking a rhetorical question implying that the series is jumping on the score more than it deserves 🤔 guess I misunderstood. My bad for misunderstanding, but either way there was no need for this thread imo.
Shishou_23Dec 31, 2018 4:29 AM
Dec 31, 2018 11:17 AM

Apr 2007
Takao_21 said:
Caciulacdlac said:

Huh i surmised he’s complaining since the title says is that not high enough? Thought he’s asking a rhetorical question implying that the series is jumping on the score more than it deserves 🤔 guess I misunderstood. My bad for misunderstanding, but either way there was no need for this thread imo.

He's just trolling this thread
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1757086
Dec 31, 2018 3:26 PM
Oct 2017
Honestly i can't understand how this show has such a high score. Utterly awful. Can't believe i managed to finish it.
Some1_SomewhereDec 31, 2018 3:30 PM
Dec 31, 2018 3:33 PM

Jun 2017
Tbh I thought the ending was quite off, I’m aware of the upcoming film but I wanted a nice wrapped up end
Jan 1, 2019 6:05 AM

May 2015
Some1_Somewhere said:
Honestly i can't understand how this show has such a high score. Utterly awful. Can't believe i managed to finish it.
strongly agreed with this
My Candies:
Jan 1, 2019 7:01 AM
Feb 2017
Thread seems like just a bunch of children arguing over a score. Why does it matter? Seems like people are hating on bunny girl senpai because it's popular. (The top review being nonsense is evidence of this.)
Jan 1, 2019 7:26 AM

Aug 2018
Actually it is quite fair for this show to earn this rating, looking into the plot, it doesn't deserve much actually, it is because of the romance aspect of this anime why it received great feedback/rating. In my perspective I find the romance in this anime very enjoyable.
Jan 1, 2019 5:06 PM
Sep 2016
I initially liked the show and novel but yeaah got a bit (pretty) overrated and overhyped down people's throats... Glad to see different perspectives than "OMG so goooodd cause reasons waiifuuu Ahhh abglfglbh reee"
And of course fanboys would be upset cause "How dareth one not love my flawless masterpiece? A different opinion to mine? I gaspeth...something something haters reee"
1.1.Six
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2018

228 by Mythia »»
Apr 25, 5:55 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2018

518 by weka »»
Apr 21, 4:56 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2018

278 by Killerind »»
Apr 18, 8:02 PM

» How many chapters left

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 7

10 by Aruhaya »»
Apr 8, 5:58 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2018

195 by RinoRappa »»
Apr 4, 6:46 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.