Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 23, 2018 12:57 AM

Jan 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
And so this little arc surrounding Fumino's parents ends, with a message from beyond the grave! Well I guess it was probably the only way it could have gone really.
Nov 23, 2018 1:12 AM

Mar 2015
fumino arc is sweet, and fumino also such a sweet, and nariyuki such a gentle and not hot headed! and father is not obnoxious about their relationship... wtf? this is too perfect for harem manga... if only most romance has charactererization and character that act as likable as this...
KumaNov 23, 2018 1:17 AM
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Nov 23, 2018 1:58 AM
Jun 2016
Kuma said:
fumino arc is sweet, and fumino also such a sweet, and nariyuki such a gentle and not hot headed! and father is not obnoxious about their relationship... wtf? this is too perfect for harem manga... if only most romance has charactererization and character that act as likable as this...

Mann...such a shame. Why are they in harem manga
Nov 23, 2018 3:18 AM

Jun 2017
Best chapter in a long time
Nov 23, 2018 3:25 AM
Nov 2018
GodpingZXZ said:
Kuma said:

Mann...such a shame. Why are they in harem manga
this is why this manga is so great!
i feel like the author is one of those people who hate how characters from harem mangas typically behaves, that's why he's able to make the girls in BokuBen so likable, because he knows what most of us readers want in a heroine.
Also anyone with half a brain can clearly see which girl the author like the best..
5 chapters arc just for Furuhashi ? i mean.. c'mon
Nov 23, 2018 4:48 AM
Aug 2017
This is the best arc in this manga, its also the most sweetest one, didn't expect the password would be reiji himself. Too much sweet. I also love that fumino and nariyuki scene. Totally ship them.
Nov 23, 2018 6:17 AM
Mar 2017
The chapter of today is very beautiful
Fumino reveals the contents of her mother's laptop to her father, to the surprise of him there was never a thesis or important documents, only a video in which Shizuru apologized to her family. The revelation that Shizuru was bad in math just like her daughter was very funny, knowing her reasons for how she became the best at her job was very moving, Shizuru is very beautiful, Fumino will look just as beautiful as her mother at the future?. Shizuru's message to her daughter was very important and sentimental. It was touching to know that the password of the laptop was the name of the star thar mother and daughter named together and that name is from the person they both loved was very heartwarming.
The scene in which Fumino and Nariyuki are together was beautiful, in the end Fumino can no longer suppress her feelings for the boy who has done so much for her.
Reiji asks Nariyuki how far their relationship is going, I could not help laughing.
Apparently the next chapter Uruka will be the protagonist, I hope they resume what remained pending between her and Nariyuki.
I love this Arc, Fumino had her moment to shine, but I hope that Uruka and Rizu also have Arcs of this type.
Nov 23, 2018 6:32 AM

Feb 2018
Well this was quite cliched but still pretty fun to read.
At this point fumino x Mc guy is almost certain in my opinion, also it would be pretty funny if their parents also end up together.
Nov 23, 2018 9:55 AM
Jun 2016
xShinigami3125 said:
At this point fumino x Mc guy is almost certain in my opinion, also it would be pretty funny if their parents also end up together.

Nah I didnt see they used this type of setting that much. Atleast It's not engaged setting
Nov 23, 2018 11:00 AM
Mar 2015
Glad things worked out between Fumio and her father Her mother was not actually good at math Too bad it took so long to open that file.
Glad Fumio likes our hero He is more interested in doing what is best for her
Nov 23, 2018 6:27 PM

May 2016
So Fumino finally put her boat in the water. This chapter was great from begining to end; I can't see how any of the other girls can top this.
"Genki is Life, Genki is Love"
Nov 23, 2018 8:19 PM

Jan 2018
Lol, he is mistaken as a stalker.

Father is reading way too much b/w the lines.
Nov 25, 2018 10:39 AM

Jan 2013
im convinced that fumino is best girl, if MC doesnt show her some love at the end im gonna riot.

But as always, the ending of the chapter kills any development that happened in it. Fuck this
Nov 26, 2018 3:55 AM

Feb 2016
awww... so cute...
hope their relationship keep developing...

fumino-cwan

Jan 14, 2019 2:37 AM

Nov 2016
Fumino's flag is raised... :D
I want to see Sensei's flag triggered too... :D
Nice to meet you.......
はじめまして。。。。。。。。。
Jan 28, 2019 5:02 PM

Jun 2015
That was a nice little arc. Fumino seems to get much more time in the story than all the others.
:)
Feb 18, 2019 5:14 PM
Dec 2015
Did anyone cried after they watched the video? I know I did...
Mar 22, 2019 6:13 AM

Nov 2011
xShinigami3125 said:

This would make the Fumi-nee-chan joke fom earlier become foreshadowing lol
Feb 15, 2021 11:52 AM

Feb 2019
Ok, I think i am the only person who really hate this chapter ( or arc).

Now, we have a father who looks like a human being but actually a smelly horse s..t. After his beloved wife's death, this sorry apology for a human being slaps his 6-7 years old daughter because she solves some math problems like her mother does and proudly shows them to her father. And after that incident, our human trash daddy not only refuse to talk and conciliate her daugther for freaking 10 years but also restrains her life choice of being an astronomer like her mother. And you know what is the reason for that, becasue our piece of trash daddy-like creature thinks that his daughter is not worthy enough to study in that field. Because unlike his wife, his daughter is not a genius in math. And he also says that right on his daughter's face and pulls his financial support from her.

Story goes on and the daughter of this human sewage finds out the password of her mother's laptob and show the video in it to her father. After watching this video we all learn that her mother also is not a genius but just a very hard working women. Such a shock!! But for some strange reason, instead of go and kill himself or living the rest of his life in a dumpster, this Kim-Kardashian-of-the-japanese-father-society decides to take back the daddy role in his daughter's life. Like nothing has happend. Without even a simple apology. Well done author. very well done.
"We make demands because we have nothing. We pray because it won't come true. We fall because we fly." (Sundome C48)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Chapter 24 Discussion

animefan8800 - Jul 24, 2017

15 by Celestialshard »»
Mar 2, 11:30 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Chapter 187 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MegamiRem - Dec 18, 2020

71 by DavidM_27 »»
Apr 23, 2023 12:44 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Chapter 176 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2020

21 by _Zanga »»
Mar 3, 2023 4:31 AM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Chapter 44 Discussion

animefan8800 - Dec 24, 2017

9 by T0PP4 »»
Mar 2, 2023 4:55 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Chapter 150 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

shanimebib - Mar 5, 2020

114 by _Zanga »»
Mar 1, 2023 5:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.