Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 15, 2011 2:17 AM
Sep 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I absolutely love the sister character.
Mar 7, 2014 10:40 PM

Apr 2011
Dig the oppai tsundere onee-san ;)
Jul 25, 2015 7:55 PM

Aug 2009
rewatched this shit after a long while...

it felt funnier than when i first watched it - absolutely adorable
Sep 23, 2017 6:49 AM
Jul 2018
I like how the protagonist was unable to distinguish his perverted dream from reality. I also got a laugh when the sister walked in on him and Mina. The most amusing scene was when the sister said this though: "But you can't make a baby from there" (and of course the brother probably already knew that). As for a question on my mind, is it actually possible for someone to drink semen while asleep (like during the fellatio scene in this episode)?
Oct 14, 2017 6:56 AM
Oct 2013
The character models were quite unstable throughout, looking quite sloppy a lot of the time.

In any case, tsundere onee-san was quite lovable and good female's face when had the breasts groped and during the sex (ㅅ˘︶˘)♡ also her kindness to the brother despite him being pretty scummy and sleazy

He begged quite pathetically for the sex XD

Not bad with full nude to show off her lewd body during the sex. Lower body controlled while she was on back and pronated grip of sheets.

Was especially lewd when sex was finished but she got surprise forced anal (*˘︶˘*) most delicious helplessness of her against his forcefulness and weakness from the anal, which was more lewder due to her tsunness and how she was usually in control vs his patheticness. Also lewder how she didnt want it as since it did not contribute to baby making and would only benefit his perversion (*˘︶˘*)

Quite lewd slight throb of the anal and then leak of the cum as well (*˘︶˘*)

Shinigami was lewd as well with the high leg to reveal all the entire side of legs and hips.
Nov 5, 2018 11:37 PM
Jul 2017
Tsundere Hitomi-neé didn't give two shits about her younger brother Akitoshi dying. Just wish Akitoshi could have wished death on Hitomi for being a heartless, selfish, tsundere cunt. He should have anally raped her and bust her fuckin' head on the floor and give her the donkey punch. I wanted to break Hitomi's neck for treating Akitoshi like shit. Goddamn tsunderes. I'd choke her ass with physical brute force and shank her with a fuckin' big ass knife.
Raymond_BermeaNov 21, 2018 11:02 PM
Nov 7, 2021 5:46 PM
Dec 2017
this was pretty fun

Jun 1, 2022 8:46 AM
Nov 2020
Raymond_Bermea said:
Tsundere Hitomi-neé didn't give two shits about her younger brother Akitoshi dying. Just wish Akitoshi could have wished death on Hitomi for being a heartless, selfish, tsundere cunt. He should have anally raped her and bust her fuckin' head on the floor and give her the donkey punch. I wanted to break Hitomi's neck for treating Akitoshi like shit. Goddamn tsunderes. I'd choke her ass with physical brute force and shank her with a fuckin' big ass knife.

Well if u didn't notice, he's done a lot of perverted stuff on his sis. Akitoshi is an unrepentant virgin scumbag who doesn't deserve any sympathy. His "Sorry's" don't have any weight on them and will do it again if he gets the chance.

Touched her privates while inside the train, took a peek while she was taking a bath, assaulted her in her sleep, took advantage of the situation and acted like a child to force his sis to have sex with him.

To be honest him fantasizing about having sex and fapping to his sis sort of remind me of Kazuya from Rent a GF, they're both sh*t MC's

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ane Haramix Episode 4 Discussion

bloodshadow - Dec 15, 2011

14 by Reevansingh21 »»
Jan 26, 2022 3:06 PM

Poll: » Ane☆Haramix Episode 3 Discussion

removed-user - Sep 23, 2017

3 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Nov 7, 2021 5:48 PM

Poll: » Ane Haramix Episode 2 Discussion

funkotaku - Nov 9, 2013

6 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Nov 7, 2021 5:47 PM

» Voice actress?

ironchefflip - Dec 3, 2008

3 by removed-user »»
Sep 23, 2017 6:48 AM

» any sub out there?

KaminaKai - Dec 15, 2008

4 by loplop »»
Feb 9, 2009 7:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.