Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 13, 2016 10:32 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Lol I thought this chapter was funny. No doubt that Yuan would be the only person capable of helping Xix right now although I think she needs more confidence as well.
Feb 14, 2016 1:49 AM
Dec 2014
Heyy guys, I'm so confused atm, can someone explain me what happened in this chapter please ? I'm sooo lost, I did not understand well what's happening with the book + its sealing (+ Serin tho)

Thanks !
Feb 18, 2016 11:30 AM

May 2012
Sneics-kun said:
Heyy guys, I'm so confused atm, can someone explain me what happened in this chapter please ? I'm sooo lost, I did not understand well what's happening with the book + its sealing (+ Serin tho)

Thanks !

Cliffhanger and more questions mostly. But from what I can think of, Serin sealed the book for whatever reason so that Jae-hyuk could discover it at the right time. Probably protecting him in some way and has to be really discreet about how she goes about helping them. The book could only be opened by someone from Jae-hyuk's bloodline as well, so Osky sorta screwed things up before when he interfered which is why he started to panic when he recalled it. Honestly, if it was explained in the prequel, I have a really vague memory of anything regarding it. It's some truth-knowing, or history-recording book, so it'll probably explain the past events and why Serin did what she did to Nex now or something, or that's my guess anyway. Probably would have also easily served to tell who was Jae-hyuk's real son in the past too.

My memory's also fuzzy with lots of past events in Immortal Regis as well as Cavalier of the Abyss with the slow updates and what not, so yeah, I might be wrong.
OlemFeb 18, 2016 7:47 PM

Jun 6, 2016 12:37 PM

Mar 2016
And to this day we still don't know whose kid is actually whose kids. ._. All of them are hoes ._.
Aug 2, 2016 10:35 AM

Nov 2011
ElusiveLight said:
And to this day we still don't know whose kid is actually whose kids. ._. All of them are hoes ._.

It seems they're all Serin's kids is the way i'm understanding it, chapter 133 cover implies it as well.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Dec 31, 2016 2:40 PM
Mar 2016
Where is chapter 136?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Volume 20?!?!?!?!? Cmon I cant wait any longer :(
Dec 31, 2016 2:43 PM

May 2012
RusselRamos said:
Where is chapter 136?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Volume 20?!?!?!?!? Cmon I cant wait any longer :(

CotA has been on hiatus for a while now, just in case you didn't know. If you wanna know what the authors are currently working on, look up "Lilith's Cord"

Dec 31, 2016 9:47 PM
Mar 2016
Olem said:
RusselRamos said:

CotA has been on hiatus for a while now, just in case you didn't know. If you wanna know what the authors are currently working on, look up "Lilith's Cord"

Im also updated with that manga and do you know the reason of it being on hiatus? And if they continue it again is it a monthly manga? Or a bi monthly one
Jan 1, 2017 10:15 AM

May 2012
RusselRamos said:

Im also updated with that manga and do you know the reason of it being on hiatus? And if they continue it again is it a monthly manga? Or a bi monthly one

Can't say, sorry. It's just on indefinite hiatus due to them prioritizing Lilith's Cord for now, and the raws for Lilith's Cord are a bit of head of the translations now since we haven't gotten a translated chapter in quite a bit. I also heard it had went on hiatus before that because of Juder having a baby?

Anyway, I can't understand Korean so can't confirm any of this, just going by what other readers said and all

Feel free to check out the blog if you can understand Korean http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=juderland&logNo=220746266223&redirect=Dlog

Jan 14, 2017 7:11 AM
Jan 2017
any news or updates?
Mar 2, 2017 8:47 PM
Mar 2017
Olem said:
RusselRamos said:

Can't say, sorry. It's just on indefinite hiatus due to them prioritizing Lilith's Cord for now, and the raws for Lilith's Cord are a bit of head of the translations now since we haven't gotten a translated chapter in quite a bit. I also heard it had went on hiatus before that because of Juder having a baby?

Anyway, I can't understand Korean so can't confirm any of this, just going by what other readers said and all

Feel free to check out the blog if you can understand Korean http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=juderland&logNo=220746266223&redirect=Dlog

Thanx olem, but you have any idea when they are resuming as of now?
Apr 30, 2017 11:58 AM
Apr 2017
Can PLEASE smn tell me, when the manga will Continue? I am waiting nearly a year for the next update (136) and it is so thrilling right now (Chp. 135) feels like i'm gonna die soon of exitement and pressure
May 24, 2017 7:06 PM
Jan 2017
I really hope this manga continues. Seriously Xix is really pissing me off. When he saw Nex this chapter I wish someone would just kick his ass. Honestly I don't think that anyone really likes the guy anyways. The author is seriously screwed up making that little brat the main character.
Sep 20, 2017 5:38 PM
Jul 2016
Is there any news about the manga being continued?
Nov 16, 2017 4:10 PM
Apr 2017
I will cry if they never continue the manhua. I am already sobbing, it's been years of hiatus T.T
Dec 31, 2017 8:59 PM
May 2011
Any news if this will ever be continued? If I remember correctly, this manhwa is already completed at 145 chapters but scanlators just didn't bother to scanlate the remaining 10 chapters.
Feb 21, 2018 11:39 AM
Apr 2017
I am really depressed, will it ever Continue?!
Mar 3, 2018 2:34 PM
Nov 2014
dil_ko said:

For anyone who might accidentally stumble upon this thread, yes it will continue.
According to google translate of authors blog(http://blog.naver.com/PostList.nhn?blogId=gaonbi&skinType=&skinId=&from=menu&userSelectMenu=true) it was supposed to be released on March 15th, but due to some circumstances it was delayed. It should be released on April 15th, although, it is possible it will be delayed yet again if artists fail to do their part for whatever reason.
Take in consideration that this is machine translation and so someone who knows Korean should fact check this. Sooo, someone go pester guys from game of scanlations to check out that blog, and also to pick up CotA when it comes back.
Mar 3, 2018 6:36 PM
Feb 2016
azurz said:
dil_ko said:

For anyone who might accidentally stumble upon this thread, yes it will continue.
According to google translate of authors blog(http://blog.naver.com/PostList.nhn?blogId=gaonbi&skinType=&skinId=&from=menu&userSelectMenu=true) it was supposed to be released on March 15th, but due to some circumstances it was delayed. It should be released on April 15th, although, it is possible it will be delayed yet again if artists fail to do their part for whatever reason.
Take in consideration that this is machine translation and so someone who knows Korean should fact check this. Sooo, someone go pester guys from game of scanlations to check out that blog, and also to pick up CotA when it comes back.

Thanks man for the translate link. I love this series... I'm dying to know what happens... or some kind of info on the series.
Apr 26, 2018 4:26 PM
Jan 2017
The raws for chapter 136 of cavalier of the abyss is already out, it was released on april 15.

PS: I've seen the raws for chapter 136. Nex looks like he was really suffering in this chapter.

The hiatus for the series is finally over. The only thing we need to do is find a group that is willing to scan and release the English version of chapter 136. Btw gameofscanalation is already dead so we need to find a new group.

https://blog.naver.com/juderland/221255006931
Sep 19, 2018 9:08 PM

Apr 2013
I would like to know if there is any place to read raw of the new caps without paying

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cavalier of the Abyss Chapter 150 Discussion

IarIz - Nov 1, 2019

2 by Kinpatsu_ »»
Feb 23, 2022 12:51 PM

Poll: » Cavalier of the Abyss Chapter 61 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2014

1 by DarkwindJR »»
Aug 23, 2020 5:32 AM

Poll: » Cavalier of the Abyss Chapter 42 Discussion

OrangePal - Apr 18, 2011

5 by DarkwindJR »»
Aug 22, 2020 6:40 AM

Poll: » Cavalier of the Abyss Chapter 13 Discussion

Rudgald - Feb 23, 2010

2 by DarkwindJR »»
Aug 22, 2020 3:49 AM

Poll: » Cavalier or Immortal Regis

semianonymous - Nov 28, 2015

2 by Mekem »»
Jul 2, 2019 5:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.