Forum Settings
Forums

Mini game v.8: Call of Duty Mafia | Game End: Freedom!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (62) « First ... « 41 42 [43] 44 45 » ... Last »
Jan 28, 2018 7:32 AM

May 2015
osieorb18 said:
Ruu said:

The thing is... you didn't. Shin was the one that claimed Masons first and I think you had no other choice but to go along with it. Either way, Shin is dying or getting lynch. We will talk again after that.

If I was scum, I'd come in and distance myself from Shinichi like crazy, call out his mason claim as bogus, and bus the heck out of him. I wouldn't go along with some crazy "We're masons" plan. That would be bad.

Okay, I will do this: you are back on the neutral pile while I use this phase to re read the thread and find Chad's other partner (with the idea that it's not you). Then we will talk again if we are alive by D3
Jan 28, 2018 7:35 AM

Nov 2014
Okay, so I read everything again and I'm seriously confused as to why lynching iron was even a good idea? I get that we need to clear up this two roleblocker mess, but if iron was telling the truth about the virgin ability, it would've been better for me to vig shoot him at night. Then if I was to get roleblocked, we'd know we've got scum on our hands to lynch Day 3. Oh well. What's done is done, we just gotta work with what we've got to get that lead back.
Jan 28, 2018 7:38 AM

Nov 2014
osieorb18 said:
Ruu said:

The thing is... you didn't. Shin was the one that claimed Masons first and I think you had no other choice but to go along with it. Either way, Shin is dying or getting lynch. We will talk again after that.

If I was scum, I'd come in and distance myself from Shinichi like crazy, call out his mason claim as bogus, and bus the heck out of him. I wouldn't go along with some crazy "We're masons" plan. That would be bad.
I think that's fair, but if you think Shin flipping scum clears you, you are sorely mistaken.
Jan 28, 2018 7:41 AM

Jul 2016
abhutrash said:
osieorb18 said:

I think that's fair, but if you think Shin flipping scum clears you, you are sorely mistaken.

No. But Riku or myself dying in addition to another kill this night not done by you confirms my role.
Had I the heavens’ embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

- WB Yeats
Jan 28, 2018 7:43 AM

Jan 2014
Ruu said:
osieorb18 said:

Okay, I will do this: you are back on the neutral pile while I use this phase to re read the thread and find Chad's other partner (with the idea that it's not you). Then we will talk again if we are alive by D3
like i said ruu, if Osie is what he says he is, either Riku, or he will be dead when day 3 starts... so just drop it for now
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Jan 28, 2018 7:44 AM

Jul 2016
abhutrash said:
Okay, so I read everything again and I'm seriously confused as to why lynching iron was even a good idea? I get that we need to clear up this two roleblocker mess, but if iron was telling the truth about the virgin ability, it would've been better for me to vig shoot him at night. Then if I was to get roleblocked, we'd know we've got scum on our hands to lynch Day 3. Oh well. What's done is done, we just gotta work with what we've got to get that lead back.

Since Shin is the scum roleblocker, he just roleblocks Iron the same night. The roleblock should happen before the kill (if the ability is going to work right), so the vig shot is equivalent to the mislynch at that point, and it makes Shin's night more productive for free.

- WB Yeats
Jan 28, 2018 7:46 AM

Nov 2014
osieorb18 said:
abhutrash said:

Since Shin is the scum roleblocker, he just roleblocks Iron the same night. The roleblock should happen before the kill (if the ability is going to work right), so the vig shot is equivalent to the mislynch at that point, and it makes Shin's night more productive for free.
Ahhhh gotcha. Didn't consider that one.
Jan 28, 2018 7:47 AM

Jan 2014
@abhutrash after he claimed Rber, it was either gunna be him or Shin... and most people believed Ironace was the town rber, until he started acting weird... like the virgin claim thing... either way... even if this game is semi flip, the fact is, that Ironace claimed roleblocker and he flipped town, so there was so reason to lie, so chad is def scum in this situation...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jan 28, 2018 7:49 AM

Jan 2014
@Ruu can I ask... do you have selective reading? cause sometimes I think you do... lol
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jan 28, 2018 7:50 AM

Jul 2016
Looking back at some of the earlier posts, I'm a little miffed that Logic didn't claim mason earlier. But I kinda feel it's bad form to rag on him for that. So I'll let it be.

I am, however, using the chat to chew out Shinichi for being Godfather and being such an ass about things.

- WB Yeats
Jan 28, 2018 7:52 AM

Jan 2014
osieorb18 said:
Looking back at some of the earlier posts, I'm a little miffed that Logic didn't claim mason earlier. But I kinda feel it's bad form to rag on him for that. So I'll let it be.

I am, however, using the chat to chew out Shinichi.
loolol, tbh idc what people think of angleshooting, I think it is beyond low... and first of all me and @re1031 were witness to what it can do, and how it can be manipulated... in mostly seinen... isntead of Grrr coming in with a fresh slate, he had to claim his role right away, and he still got lynched... because of something someone else did...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jan 28, 2018 7:54 AM

Jul 2016
lastwhisper31 said:
osieorb18 said:

I am, however, using the chat to chew out Shinichi.
loolol, tbh idc what people think of angleshooting, I think it is beyond low... and first of all me and @re1031 were witness to what it can do, and how it can be manipulated... in mostly seinen... isntead of Grrr coming in with a fresh slate, he had to claim his role right away, and he still got lynched... because of something someone else did...

Yeah, in my experience, no matter how much you tell people not to do it, in larger games they still analyze whether replacements are scum or town motivated. It's been better as of late, though. This was a breath of fresh air in that I didn't really see any of that.

- WB Yeats
Jan 28, 2018 8:22 AM

May 2015
lastwhisper31 said:
Ruu said:

like i said ruu, if Osie is what he says he is, either Riku, or he will be dead when day 3 starts... so just drop it for now

that's what I said I would do lol Shin is getting lynch on D3 ( @abhutrash don't use your shot because Shin will rb you for sure). And I will use the rest of the time to re read the thread and find his partner (I'm done tunneling)
Jan 28, 2018 8:24 AM

May 2015
lastwhisper31 said:
@Ruu can I ask... do you have selective reading? cause sometimes I think you do... lol

why? If I do, it's not on purpose.
Jan 28, 2018 8:27 AM

Nov 2008
abhutrash said:
ironace said that it was fine for him to either get lynched or night kill. I thought his Virgin role was a different variant. xDD

Hate this no role flips breh.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jan 28, 2018 8:36 AM

Jul 2016
DenjaX said:
Hate this no role flips breh.

Yeah, it's pretty painful.

- WB Yeats
Jan 28, 2018 8:49 AM

Jul 2016
@lastwhisper31: I love that you said no brakes no matter what your alignment is.

- WB Yeats
Jan 28, 2018 8:52 AM

Jan 2014
osieorb18 said:
@lastwhisper31: I love that you said no brakes no matter what your alignment is.
tbh i was having bad feelings at the time about the trash lynch, so i was trying to create a CFD on Iron cause he was the next best thing xD, cause i was in class and it was difficult to post. and people ignored me and went for tainted because I guess people at the time were like, "Hey, Tainted is being scummy, by moving votes like all of us, lets vote him hes scummy." 10/10 logic right there, "Its ok for me to sheep, but not for you"
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jan 28, 2018 8:53 AM

Jan 2014
and then everyone goes back to trash anyways... and then poke it ties the lynch for gods know what reason...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jan 28, 2018 9:03 AM

Jan 2014
@shinichi-kun @ruu and for both you, when are you both gunna get out of that mindset, "Its not my fault you scum read me," its such a bad way to play, because you see it as, "ohh you are giving scum places to vote," well sure, but it gets peoples thinking, and conversation going. Maybe we will notice something, maybe we wont, maybe we wont scum read you anymore, maybe you made our convictions even stronger...

@riku @pokeit next is the question of omgus votes... Its less of the fact that its a he said, she said type of deal, but rather its "I'm assuming your scum for voting me because I know I'm town." Like its a little bit of AtE, actually probably a lot of AtE, and it plays around the fact that in your mind, somehow its infallible for people to be wrong. And there's the fact that if your answers to arguments are, "You are wrong," and "No," it feels more like you are avoiding the argument, rather than having actual discussion.

also how you both acting intentionally scummy for god knows what reason... and then complaining when people vote you, while u sit on your claims. Pokeits is less of a claim but more of reveal, but my point still stands
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jan 28, 2018 9:07 AM

Jul 2016
I'm ISOing a bunch of living people right now rather than do a straight reread, which would take forever. I'm also going to look more at the "mason" chat for hints, though I'm expecting that to be less helpful. In alphabetical order in each section of my reads:

Pokeit is conftown.

1. RE is still GOAT. Townread.

2. Abhu being vig is a little weird with desperado, but not as weird as masons + neighbours. I also like a lot of Abhu's thinking. Townlean.
3. Last is probably town? I'm still not confident here since I have to look past the fact that I always read a lot of Last's posts as scummy. He's much more comfortable here though, in a good way. Townlean.

4. Karote looks a lot better than I originally thought. There's a vote on Shinichi that doesn't look like a bus (though it could be), and reading through the lines he reminds me of another player who has a similar laidback, lazy, trolly style and lurks a lot as town. Null.
5. Ruu is confusing. She reminds me of Wisp but is somehow 300 times more flaily than Wisp is. The way her claim and play went down weren't great, though the backing away felt organic. Null.
6. Scarlet has some good questions and analysis but follows it with some not so great pushes. Null

7. Denja defends bandwagoning and then later bandwagons a bunch. Not so happy about that. There's not a lot of great stuff from Denja, actually. Scumlean.
8. Riku's play I still don't like, though some of his frustration suggests that he might actually be miller. We'll find out. Scumlean until proven otherwise.

And then Shinichi is most likely scum.

- WB Yeats
Jan 28, 2018 9:12 AM

Jul 2016
I know this is an old quote, but...

Karote said:
A townie that doesn't use it's most powerful tool ''Vote''
HAHA

I actually think that statement is kinda wrong. Any player's most powerful tool is their mind, followed by their words. Vote is like third or something, followed by roles.

- WB Yeats
Jan 28, 2018 9:23 AM

Sep 2016
ScarletCelestial said:
Why the f*** didn't I stick with my f****** gut.
I did ask you earlier but I don't think you responded (if you did, sorry), but why did you unvote?
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Jan 28, 2018 9:24 AM

Nov 2008
osieorb18 said:

7. Denja defends bandwagoning and then later bandwagons a bunch. Not so happy about that. There's not a lot of great stuff from Denja, actually. Scumlean.
I respect that.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jan 28, 2018 9:24 AM

Dec 2013
osieorb18 said:

I am, however, using the chat to chew out Shinichi for being Godfather and being such an ass about things.

Not my fault you trusted me lol, I mean u saved me the trouble of being lynched so I thank you for that. Was really hard to get help from logic when he wasn't around, but since u came into the thread so strong with the assumption that I had to be town due to your own ability it was easy to make u think I was town.

I mean honestly the fact that somehow I wasn't lynched amazes the crap out of me.

Jan 28, 2018 9:26 AM

Dec 2013
annoys me that I had to defend myself so hard because from the start I was like biasedly scum read by you @lastwhisper31 @ruu I mean I like ur reads but ruus were so bs

Jan 28, 2018 9:27 AM

Nov 2008
Shinichi-Kun said:
osieorb18 said:

Not my fault you trusted me lol, I mean u saved me the trouble of being lynched so I thank you for that. Was really hard to get help from logic when he wasn't around, but since u came into the thread so strong with the assumption that I had to be town due to your own ability it was easy to make u think I was town.

I mean honestly the fact that somehow I wasn't lynched amazes the crap out of me.

Jan 28, 2018 9:27 AM

Dec 2013
ScarletCelestial said:

>:D

Jan 28, 2018 9:34 AM

Sep 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
annoys me that I had to defend myself so hard because from the start I was like biasedly scum read by you @lastwhisper31 @ruu I mean I like ur reads but ruus were so bs
It's not every day you get a scum confession but I will take one when I see it.
Jan 28, 2018 9:45 AM

Jul 2016
@lastwhisper31: Quick questions. Is Gladiator a partial claim? Is it 1-shot or multishot?

DenjaX said:
osieorb18 said:

I respect that.

@DenjaX: Well, except for these posts, which are quality, but tell me nothing about your alignment. :P

- WB Yeats
Jan 28, 2018 9:56 AM

Jan 2014
osieorb18 said:
@lastwhisper31: Quick questions. Is Gladiator a partial claim? Is it 1-shot or multishot?

DenjaX said:
I respect that.

@DenjaX: Well, except for these posts, which are quality, but tell me nothing about your alignment. :P
I respect that, is Denja's catch phrase lol
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jan 28, 2018 10:00 AM

Jul 2016
lastwhisper31 said:
osieorb18 said:

I respect that, is Denja's catch phrase lol

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I respect that.

- WB Yeats
Jan 28, 2018 10:12 AM

Jan 2014
@shinichi-kun cant speak much for @Ruu, but I think I can actually see ur scum games now xD, you were radically different than in Zero Escape.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jan 28, 2018 10:22 AM

Jul 2016
lastwhisper31 said:
@shinichi-kun cant speak much for @Ruu, but I think I can actually see ur scum games now xD, you were radically different than in Zero Escape.

Yeah, that. Though having a firm pocket via godfathery shenanigans is dumb and changes things a bit.

- WB Yeats
Jan 28, 2018 10:33 AM

Jul 2016
I'm not going to be around for the first few hours of Day 3 because of class, but I'm voting Shinichi as soon as I can if he's still alive, unless we get some drastic reveal that clears him (which I highly doubt will happen).

- WB Yeats
Jan 28, 2018 10:47 AM

Jan 2014
osieorb18 said:
I'm not going to be around for the first few hours of Day 3 because of class, but I'm voting Shinichi as soon as I can if he's still alive, unless we get some drastic reveal that clears him (which I highly doubt will happen).
same, i have classes back to back tmr morning
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jan 28, 2018 11:13 AM

Jan 2014
@osieorb37 cant recall if I answered ur question before. Technically I never stated that I was a glad, shin was the one who kept bringing it up, and now I know why... I want to keep some of the details of my role secret, but I am a gladiator, and I have only one ability
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jan 28, 2018 11:17 AM

Jul 2016
lastwhisper31 said:
@osieorb37 cant recall if I answered ur question before. Technically I never stated that I was a glad, shin was the one who kept bringing it up, and now I know why... I want to keep some of the details of my role secret, but I am a gladiator, and I have only one ability

Okay. If it looks like things are getting out of hand tomorrow, I guess gladiate Shin. Otherwise we can save it for when it's more crucial.

- WB Yeats
Jan 28, 2018 11:32 AM

Dec 2013
osieorb18 said:
lastwhisper31 said:

Yeah, that. Though having a firm pocket via godfathery shenanigans is dumb and changes things a bit.

ok let's not compare a game that had 2 week day phases to one that had 2 day phase changes I had a lot less time to put effort into this game.

Jan 28, 2018 11:34 AM

Jul 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
osieorb18 said:

ok let's not compare a game that had 2 week day phases to one that had 2 day phase changes I had a lot less time to put effort into this game.

Lol. You did pocket me really well with that.

- WB Yeats
Jan 28, 2018 11:39 AM

Dec 2016
RE1031 said:
ScarletCelestial said:
I did ask you earlier but I don't think you responded (if you did, sorry), but why did you unvote?

I didn't think it was going to go anywhere, then it did, then I thought Shin wouldn't be the viable lynch so I went with Ruu.

Should of stuck with Shin.
Jan 28, 2018 11:43 AM

Dec 2013
osieorb18 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Lol. You did pocket me really well with that.

u assumed I had to be town due to role mechanics don't blame me for that lol

Jan 28, 2018 11:44 AM

Dec 2013
ScarletCelestial said:
RE1031 said:

I didn't think it was going to go anywhere, then it did, then I thought Shin wouldn't be the viable lynch so I went with Ruu.

;P

Jan 28, 2018 12:42 PM

Sep 2016
ScarletCelestial said:
RE1031 said:

I was actually referring to your vote on logic (#1384), but you moved it to last. It seemed a little quick imo. I think it's possible there was at least one scum on logic's train at one point (#1434). Do you still scum read Ruu?
Jan 28, 2018 12:46 PM

Mar 2014
i dislike the interactions between shinichi and osie. its too much like shadows trynna clear osie. :/
"I am the Bone of my Sword
Steel is my Body and Fire is my Blood
I have created over a Thousand Blades
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Withstood Pain to create Weapons, Waiting for one’s Arrival
I have no Regrets. This is the only Path
My whole life was Unlimited Blade Works"
Jan 28, 2018 12:51 PM

Jul 2016
riku said:
i dislike the interactions between shinichi and osie. its too much like shadows trynna clear osie. :/

Shadow?

I'm confused.

- WB Yeats
Jan 28, 2018 12:52 PM

Mar 2014
osieorb18 said:
riku said:

Shadow?

I'm confused.

i am too. i meant shinichi but i somehow typed that.
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Jan 28, 2018 12:53 PM

Sep 2016
riku said:
I'm disliking all of Shinichi's interactions right now. I feel like he could be potentially replying to his partner with "oh you caught me :PP" as some final distancing.
Jan 28, 2018 12:53 PM

Mar 2014
chalk it up to lack of sleep
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Jan 28, 2018 1:00 PM

Jul 2016
RE1031 said:
riku said:
I'm disliking all of Shinichi's interactions right now. I feel like he could be potentially replying to his partner with "oh you caught me :PP" as some final distancing.

I figured he was trying to set me up as a mislynch... too much wine in this line of thinking.

EDIT: Egregious spelling error.
osieorb18Jan 28, 2018 1:07 PM

- WB Yeats
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (62) « First ... « 41 42 [43] 44 45 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.