Forum Settings
Forums

[Event] Mini Game v6: All Hallow's Eve Mafia | Game Over - Third Time's the Charm

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (41) « First ... « 35 36 [37] 38 39 » ... Last »
Nov 11, 2017 3:04 PM

Oct 2011
Shinichi-Kun said:
Phraze said:
we can't trust ur word at not roleblocking Ruu, it's the same as u claiming to not trust Ruu is the vig even when she claimed.
this game says there's no lies in roles, but it doesn't say the players won't lie about using their abilities. what makes u think we should trust u? nothing proves ur town rb.

So basically doesnt matter what I say at this point, because its all about what you 2 believe lol.

Also apparently you think I am a player that just wastes good abilities

yes. and there's nothing to guarantee ur not x-shot.

Nov 11, 2017 3:06 PM
Nov 11, 2017 3:06 PM

Oct 2011
Shinichi-Kun said:
Phraze said:
we can't trust ur word at not roleblocking Ruu, it's the same as u claiming to not trust Ruu is the vig even when she claimed.
this game says there's no lies in roles, but it doesn't say the players won't lie about using their abilities. what makes u think we should trust u? nothing proves ur town rb.

Nothing proves she is vigilante either lol

there's been no counterclaim and she claimed out of nowhere, which means she is the town vig - unless maf have inside information and know there isn't a vig in this setup.

Nov 11, 2017 3:08 PM

Dec 2016
All I see are back and forths between three people. Where the rest at?
Nov 11, 2017 3:09 PM

May 2013
Qoco said:

Do you want to back-and-forth with me?
Nov 11, 2017 3:16 PM

Oct 2011
Ruu said:
Phraze said:
https://youtu.be/QwG6k8MmAzo?t=38s

lmao

that was totally my first impression XD

Nov 11, 2017 3:43 PM

Dec 2013
Phraze said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

So basically doesnt matter what I say at this point, because its all about what you 2 believe lol.

Also apparently you think I am a player that just wastes good abilities

but there is.

-body guard 1 shot
-vigilante 1 shot

Like I said though doesnt matter what i said

Nov 11, 2017 3:44 PM

Dec 2013
Phraze said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Nothing proves she is vigilante either lol

there's been no counterclaim and she claimed out of nowhere, which means she is the town vig - unless maf have inside information and know there isn't a vig in this setup.

Wrong randomly claiming under no pressure is normally a scum tactic

Nov 11, 2017 4:04 PM

Nov 2015
👻 Vote Count 3.1 👻

☠️ Shinichi-kun (3) ☠️ Ruu, abhutrash, Phraze
Ruu (1) Shinichi-kun

🕯️ Not Voting (4) 🕯️ AlbertinoDias, Mishukax, Qoco, Fo

>>Day 3 Timer<<
Nov 11, 2017 4:18 PM

Oct 2011
Shinichi-Kun said:
Phraze said:

but there is.

-body guard 1 shot
-vigilante 1 shot

Abu flipped 2-shot. there's a guarantee only if we have a confirmable pr and everyone who flipped so far are 1-shot.
[then we can have u block said pr to prove urself. tho..it doesn't say anything of ur alignment lol]

Nov 11, 2017 4:20 PM

Oct 2011
Shinichi-Kun said:
Phraze said:

Wrong randomly claiming under no pressure is normally a scum tactic

show me where town hasn't used such a tactic. u say "normally" which means it isn't exclusively a scum tactic lol
claiming under no pressure has as much chance to come from town~

Nov 11, 2017 4:37 PM

Jul 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
AlbertinoDias said:
i think we could have hidden abilities...

What in the world makes you think that?
... go read the 1° post again... lol
Nov 11, 2017 4:38 PM

Jul 2016
Mishukax, the reason I'm alive, is so mafia can frame me, that's why, we do that thing but then we found that goons also have that, so... máfia wants to frame me
Nov 11, 2017 4:39 PM

Jul 2016
AlbertinoDias said:
Mishukax, the reason I'm alive, is so mafia can frame me, that's why, we do that thing but then we found that goons also have that, so... máfia wants to frame me

this is the short version, I'm sleepy, sorry I'll give my theory tomorrow
Nov 11, 2017 4:53 PM

May 2013
AlbertinoDias said:
AlbertinoDias said:

this is the short version, I'm sleepy, sorry I'll give my theory tomorrow

Ummm I'm not sure why this would deserve such an elaborate theory but go ahead.
Nov 11, 2017 4:57 PM

Dec 2013
Phraze said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

but there is.

-body guard 1 shot
-vigilante 1 shot

Abu flipped 2-shot. there's a guarantee only if we have a confirmable pr and everyone who flipped so far are 1-shot.
[then we can have u block said pr to prove urself. tho..it doesn't say anything of ur alignment lol]

His ability was weak, your comparing that to a roleblocker or vigilante really?

Nov 11, 2017 4:57 PM

Dec 2013
AlbertinoDias said:

Why spsecifically you?

Nov 11, 2017 5:04 PM

Oct 2011
Shinichi-Kun said:
Phraze said:

we can't compare anything since we can't know for sure who's lying or not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nov 11, 2017 7:09 PM

Dec 2013
Phraze said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

we can't compare anything since we can't know for sure who's lying or not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

True, but you trust ruu more than me so ya thats kinda fucked up.

Nov 11, 2017 7:17 PM

Oct 2011
Shinichi-Kun said:
Phraze said:

cuz she claimed first!

Nov 11, 2017 7:19 PM

Dec 2013
Phraze said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

cuz she claimed first!

lmfao man that is too funny, putting trust in the order the claims happened thats priceless. You know more times than not the person who counterclaims is scum right?

Nov 11, 2017 7:24 PM

Oct 2011
Shinichi-Kun said:
Phraze said:
cuz she claimed first!

lmfao man that is too funny, putting trust in the order the claims happened thats priceless. You know more times than not the person who counterclaims is scum right?

ikr~ whoever waits until the end to claim is usually waiting to look for a safe claim to fake. soooo yesss more points to early claimers! u also claimed the scummiest role ever lmao

Nov 11, 2017 7:49 PM

May 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
Phraze said:
cuz she claimed first!

but there are no cc :/
Nov 11, 2017 7:51 PM

Dec 2013
Phraze said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

ikr~ whoever waits until the end to claim is usually waiting to look for a safe claim to fake. soooo yesss more points to early claimers! u also claimed the scummiest role ever lmao

Tainted asked me to claim so i claimed lol

Ruu said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

but there are no cc :/

There isnt going to be a CC i doubt there is any repeat roles.

Nov 11, 2017 8:10 PM

Dec 2016
Mishukax said:
Qoco said:

Do you want to back-and-forth with me?

That sounds hot.
Nov 12, 2017 5:26 AM

Jul 2016
theory nº1- Shin is mafia:
shin is mafia, he tried to defend last only when a "confirmed town" tried to protect LW, because he though that when LW flied, people wuld realise that goons also have the same PM and that would lead people to distrust me and lynch me, and because as conf town i should be already dead...
theory nº2- NewAbu is mafia:
it's almost everything equal from shin, but he switched to Ruu using the "noob card", like, ho he's conf town so if i switch it will be his fault...
theory nº3- Ruu is mafia:
she took a gamble,and fake claimed, luckly it worked and now she's alone vs town, that's stupid to do, but that's why doing it, could take suspicion out o her, like what phraze and tainted are doing...
conspiracy nº4- Mishu is mafia:
this is the wildes theory of them all xD, this consists in 2 main points, the first is when mishu asked that question to Abu, Abu's replay was EITHER as MAFIA or TOWN i TRY TO DO MY BEST or something between that line, this could be a slip saying that he knows about the PM, and because he said that both me and Mishu cought him with mechanics, that would take the eyes out of me and mishu, then LW said that i would expose him... but i never said that, i think that was so he could have a bit more of the spotlight so he could die, LW dying would mean that everyone would know that mafia and town PM are the same, that way me and mishu wold go back to lynch pool, but (2º point) Mishu asked me, WHY ARE YOU ALIVE?? or something like that, that would brng more attention to me (wich kinda failed i think) so i would be misslynched, that's why i'm alive, to bait my lynch...
and Abu and LW were just doing theatre so mishu could be clear for the entire game... i take what Logic said about me in my scum game: *if he survives this night, he's mafia, because a conf town like him, can't be alive now.* and that's why i won't die at night ^^
so my lynch order right now is: Shin--Ruu--Mishu--newAbu...
@shinichi-kun i think that i can still have some ability, and i'll try to use it tonight because, we can unlock abilities and there are some that are hiden from us in the PM, not just after death, go read the game set-up and you'll see that it is possible
edit:grammar...
Nov 12, 2017 6:20 AM

Jul 2016
I forgot xD vote:shin
Nov 12, 2017 6:30 AM

Nov 2014
AlbertinoDias said:
shin is mafia, he tried to defend last only when a "confirmed town" tried to protect LW, because he though that when LW flied, people wuld realise that goons also have the same PM and that would lead people to distrust me and lynch me, and because as conf town i should be already dead...
it's almost everything equal from shin, but he switched to Ruu using the "noob card", like, ho he's conf town so if i switch it will be his fault...
she took a gamble,and fake claimed, luckly it worked and now she's alone vs town, that's stupid to do, but that's why doing it, could take suspicion out o her, like what phraze and tainted are doing...
this is the wildes theory of them all xD, this consists in 2 main points, the first is when mishu asked that question to Abu, Abu's replay was EITHER as MAFIA or TOWN i TRY TO DO MY BEST or something between that line, this could be a slip saying that he knows about the PM, and because he said that both me and Mishu cought him with mechanics, that would take the eyes out of me and mishu, then LW said that i would expose him... but i never said that, i think that was so he could have a bit more of the spotlight so he could die, LW dying would mean that everyone would know that mafia and town PM are the same, that way me and mishu wold go back to lynch pool, but (2º point) Mishu asked me, WHY ARE YOU ALIVE?? or something like that, that would brng more attention to me (wich kinda failed i think) so i would be misslynched, that's why i'm alive, to bait my lynch...
and Abu and LW were just doing theatre so mishu could be clear for the entire game... i take what Logic said about me in my scum game: *if he survives this night, he's mafia, because a conf town like him, can't be alive now.* and that's why i won't die at night ^^
@shinichi-kun i think that i can still have some ability, and i'll try to use it tonight because, we can unlock abilities and there are some that are hiden from us in the PM, not just after death, go read the game set-up and you'll see that it is possible
This is why I was asking earlier if there was much of a possibility of there being two goons. For you or Mishu to be maf, not only would one of you have to be goons, but you'd have to have had the foresight to realize that the vanilla text would be the same for VTs and goons. That's why its highly unlikely either of you are maf. Only thing that concerns me is that it would've made sense for Mishu to have been offed last night instead of Tainted. Maybe its maf's last attempt to confuse town, but in the end I feel like it's pretty flimsy.
Nov 12, 2017 6:37 AM

Nov 2014
Qoco said:
>Complains about other members not paricipating in conversation
>Continues to not participate in conversation
LOL
Nov 12, 2017 6:48 AM

Nov 2014
Ruu said:
if there is a sk they are doing a lousy job lol
Lol, exactly what I was thinking. If there is a third party, I'm highly doubtful its sk.
Nov 12, 2017 6:54 AM

Jul 2016
abhutrash said:
Ruu said:
if there is a sk they are doing a lousy job lol
Lol, exactly what I was thinking. If there is a third party, I'm highly doubtful its sk.

Labs as sk just killed like in 2 rounds before the game ended... lol
Nov 12, 2017 6:55 AM

Jul 2016
@abhutrash that's why the last one is called conspiracy xD and not theory :D
Nov 12, 2017 9:27 AM

Jul 2016
lol, I though the days were 24H now... guess we still have time... what do the rest of you think of my theories??
Nov 12, 2017 9:38 AM

Dec 2016
abhutrash said:
Qoco said:
LOL

What I saw was not a conversation. Just people fucking with Shinichi for the sake of it.
Nov 12, 2017 9:40 AM

Dec 2016
My phone is busted so I will not be here until A) I get on my laptop in the afternoon or B) I get a new phone in the afternoon (hopefully). See you in the afternoon.
Nov 12, 2017 9:44 AM

May 2015
AlbertinoDias said:
lol, I though the days were 24H now... guess we still have time... what do the rest of you think of my theories??

It's supposed to be 24h but I think Togs made a mistake with the timer.

@Togs @aa-dono vc and eod?
Nov 12, 2017 9:50 AM

Aug 2012
Ruu said:
AlbertinoDias said:

It's supposed to be 24h but I think Togs made a mistake with the timer.

@Togs @aa-dono vc and eod?
Phase change is 48 hours.
VC coming up~

Nov 12, 2017 9:51 AM

Aug 2012
👻 Vote Count 3.2 👻

☠️ Shinichi-kun (4) ☠️ Ruu, abhutrash, Phraze, AlbertinoDias
Ruu (1) Shinichi-kun

🕯️ Not Voting (4) 🕯️ Mishukax, Qoco, Fo

>>Day 3 Timer<<

Nov 12, 2017 10:54 AM

Dec 2016
Wait, what? Is it day time? Holy shit, I thought it was night time LOL
Nov 12, 2017 10:55 AM

Dec 2016
22 hours left. This Shinichi train...
Nov 12, 2017 11:12 AM

Oct 2011
Qoco said:
abhutrash said:
LOL

What I saw was not a conversation. Just people fucking with Shinichi for the sake of it.
lol. join in while still hot XD

Nov 12, 2017 11:13 AM

Oct 2011
Qoco said:
Wait, what? Is it day time? Holy shit, I thought it was night time LOL
lamo

Nov 12, 2017 11:16 AM

Oct 2011
AlbertinoDias said:
uhmm all those theories are very...mechanical. I'm not sure anything confirmed ur town, since we have a goon who flipped. I don't think maf could've got the idea of vanilla-fishing tho, since they only have 1 goon (hypothetically), so they never caught on until more ppl confirmed it. that's why I can safely say Shin is scum and only one left. if not, I'll say it's Fo, he hasn't done much for awhile~

Nov 12, 2017 1:00 PM

Dec 2013
AlbertinoDias said:

Being possible or not what makes u think its in the setup?

Nov 12, 2017 1:02 PM

Dec 2013
Phraze said:
AlbertinoDias said:
uhmm all those theories are very...mechanical. I'm not sure anything confirmed ur town, since we have a goon who flipped. I don't think maf could've got the idea of vanilla-fishing tho, since they only have 1 goon (hypothetically), so they never caught on until more ppl confirmed it. that's why I can safely say Shin is scum and only one left. if not, I'll say it's Fo, he hasn't done much for awhile~

I dont understand how this makes me scum? I am a pr I could never confirm the theory myself till i saw both the VT and goon flip.

Nov 12, 2017 2:21 PM

Jul 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
AlbertinoDias said:

sorry, what??
Nov 12, 2017 3:01 PM

Oct 2011
Shinichi-Kun said:
Phraze said:

I dont understand how this makes me scum? I am a pr I could never confirm the theory myself till i saw both the VT and goon flip.
cuz ur pr, last pr to claim even. maf should have 2 pr, so I figured u would be fit the bill. the only other possible pr left is an investigative, but they're clear cuz Abu flipped investigative, and maf won't be having 2 of those or they'll be defenseless.

andddd Ruu claimed vig first, so she is more believable than u rn~

Nov 12, 2017 3:10 PM

Dec 2013
AlbertinoDias said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

sorry, what??

THe whole having hidden abilities of course

Nov 12, 2017 3:11 PM

Dec 2013
Phraze said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

cuz ur pr, last pr to claim even. maf should have 2 pr, so I figured u would be fit the bill. the only other possible pr left is an investigative, but they're clear cuz Abu flipped investigative, and maf won't be having 2 of those or they'll be defenseless.

andddd Ruu claimed vig first, so she is more believable than u rn~

She had a reason to claim I did not, i barely like claiming as it is.

Nov 12, 2017 3:11 PM

May 2015
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (41) « First ... « 35 36 [37] 38 39 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.