New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Dec 7, 2016 4:03 PM
TNC Creator

Feb 2016
DEIRF said:
IMO subs are easier to find on the internet than dubs
Especially when you're catching a series while it's running, which I have done once (Food Wars 2)

(Side note: I'm not an expert so don't quote me on this, this is just reasonable thinking)
Wouldn't speedy dubbers (in this case a group of VAs dubbing speedily) have an advantage over the market because there will be people looking for dubs very soon after it was released?

If yes, the thing would be rushed, and may not have the quality of dubbing as the subs (dubbed in Japanese)

If no, I'll think about it... (but the point for running shows stands)

I'm not too sure what you're saying.
Dec 7, 2016 4:07 PM

Aug 2016
Never mind. I tend to ramble a lot, even while typing :\
"Quotes from famous people are overrated" - Me, 2016

"Ew I hate myself from 2016" - Me, 2017
Dec 7, 2016 7:12 PM
TNC Creator

Feb 2016
DEIRF said:
Never mind. I tend to ramble a lot, even while typing :\

Ehhh! Don't worry about it, I don't get what I write sometimes.
Dec 9, 2016 5:13 PM

May 2016
I nominally watch both where applicable--in some cases I even watch an anime in languages I myself am not familiar with, just to see how differences in cadences and timbres might influence the tone/theme of a specific scene.

That being said, I often find that if the dominant genre of an anime leans towards situational based comedy (sitcom), that is where one might find a significant difference in the sub/dub divide. This being because the nature of that genre, as the naming suggests, is based more on the circumstances and subtle nuances of the situation to generate its humour; as opposed to cultural fiat or idiom. Cultural fiat referring to a dominant/ authoritative trend of ‘western culture’—i.e. an example of cultural fiat for sitcoms would be those trends established by such popular sitcoms as ‘Friends’ and ‘The Big Band Theory’. Idioms refers to the style of humour derived from the conventions and practices that are codified through linguistics—e.g. puns.

Case and point: In the anime “Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun”, the Japanese voice actor, Nakamura, Yuuichi, gave the eponymic character a more dead-pan delivery to the dialogue. This in turn creates a distinctive tone to comedy; the tone being one of one being oblivious to the situation at hand; an indication of the character social mal-adjustment to society (think Sheldon from Big Bang).

On the other hand, the English voice actor, Ty Mahany, gave a slightly more ironic intonation to his delivery. The comedy in this case being derived less from Nozaki's obliviousness, but more from his awareness of and subsequent disregard for social norms. The comedy, in this case, comes from the Nozaki ironic wit, rather than obliviousness.
In both 'dubbings' the effect is the same: humour. However, the subtle differences in delivery alter the nature of the comedy. This in turn create a nuanced, albeit idiosyncratic, experience of the anime.

Essentially my point is that: when it comes to native versus domestic dubs, cultural fiat will often take precedence. The exception will be those instances where the accustomed linguistic convention (dialogue delivery we are used to hearing in our native tongue) are overtly contradicted. That is to say that: hearing a phrase delivered passionately in a foreign language accesses a far more instinctual cognitive response than those whose content we understand. I.e. if I yelled "Where can I buy affordable soap!?" has less impact in English than if I yelled the same phrase, just as passionately, in Swahili. The exception being in the context of comedy.

However, one can construe, based on this characterisation of dialogue delivery, that the opposite of comedy, horror, would be negatively influenced by ‘dubbing’. This being because the dialogue delivery might not be equal to the task of conveying the content of the original scripted event. Deadpan delivery in English, after all, undermines the suspense/anxiety aspect of horror. The reason I bring this up is the notion of 'deadpan' is also a subject of cultural fiat--we are less likely to detect it in foreign tongues.
Dec 18, 2016 7:34 AM
Aug 2016
Well my choice varies from anime to anime, normally for Shonen and action anime I prefer dub as I want to keep up with action and don't miss any cool frame while reading sub. For slice of life and psychological anime I prefer sub bcz I don't want to miss out some important words or something with a deep meaning.

Though normally I watch both versions of anime. Especially of small series that I liked.
Jan 25, 2017 5:32 PM
Jul 2016
Dubs are much more convenient for me, so I usually try watching them first. If it still comes off as crappy without having heard the sub voices and gotten used to them, then I switch to the subbed version. Reading subtitles isn't a problem for me but I like to be able to understand the voices if at all possible.
So far, I've noticed that most modern dubs aren't bad. I think Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Steins;Gate, and Monster are the best dubs out of the ones I've seen. Those also happen to be my 10/10 anime. I wonder if there is any correlation there or if it's just a coincidence. \_(ツ)_/
Always take into consideration that I suck at getting my point across correctly within the first few edits... please.
Jan 28, 2017 2:09 PM
Sep 2016
I usually watch sub but when people say dub is good I try it out and often stick with it. There are series that imo u should watch dubbed like Baccano! because the accents vary and suit the characters better. Sometimes when I can't decide I watch 1 episode subbed than 1 dubbed and decide which voices I like more.
Sometimes dub drastically changes the series like Dragon ball z when u have a high-pitched voice of a female VA who plays Goku, Gohan and Goten and she's great but it strips the show of its seriousness and makes it less epic.

Btw I chose English in Code Geass bc Lellouch sounded cooler and more royal to my ears:)
FilipqJan 28, 2017 2:16 PM
Jan 29, 2017 8:17 AM

Dec 2016
I've started with subs, and will stick to subs unless dubs is the only option.
I find subbed shows funnier and more serious (as cheesy as it sounds; no idea why that is).
So while I definitely prefer one over the other, I'm not opposed to dubs.

The only case where I actually preferred the dubbed version was Yu Yu Hakusho.
Not only did I find the entire voice cast more fitting, but I also totally fell in love with Kuwabara's English voice.
Jan 29, 2017 6:44 PM
TNC Creator

Feb 2016
A7ex said:
I've started with subs, and will stick to subs unless dubs is the only option.
I find subbed shows funnier and more serious (as cheesy as it sounds; no idea why that is).
So while I definitely prefer one over the other, I'm not opposed to dubs.

The only case where I actually preferred the dubbed version was Yu Yu Hakusho.
Not only did I find the entire voice cast more fitting, but I also totally fell in love with Kuwabara's English voice.

Haven't watched Yu Yu Hakusho yet, but that's an interesting thought. Lots of people tend to stick one or the other.
Feb 18, 2017 8:47 AM

May 2016
Like a lot of people I started with dubs, then moved to subs the reason is dubs with even good quality is kinda different with the words sometimes they change a sentence completely, but subs isn't like that.
Mar 11, 2017 3:10 AM
Jul 2018
I prefer subbed over dubbed, although I watch with dubs when I'm multitasking or have already watched the series once
Mar 11, 2017 7:55 PM
Jul 2016
I used to watch dubs only in the beginning but finding them isn't easy so I just switched over to subs and that does give you a bit of an advantage as you can easily follow new anime's aswel. Got so used to subs that I only watch subs now hehe and very slowly learn some very basic Japanese in the process.
Apr 1, 2017 8:14 PM

Nov 2016
I watch everything in subs. It forces me to pay attention. I feel like it makes me understand what's going on better. And I'll remember it more. I hear English everyday. That's just boring :p
Apr 6, 2017 6:51 AM
Jul 2018
I love both dub and sub rather equally, so much so that I follow both American and Japanese voice actors a lot.
When it comes to individual shows, I pick the audio track depending on both how many voice actors I know in that language track and which one sounds better. While many can point to dubs sounding poorly acted like someone is mindlessly reading off of the script, some Japanese versions can sound stilted, too due to either miscasting, stilted acting or the series not working as well with that language (in my opinion, anyway).
I guess to use some examples, I will mention a show where I have experienced both tracks and made a concrete choice about my favorite one.
For K-On, I am in the minority who loves the Dub more. I saw that series with the dub on my first 2 watches and the subs on my third. I was generally more immersed by the realistic sounding voices the girls had in the American voice track. Yes, many would argue that K-on should have very cute-sey voices to go along with the "cure girls doing cute things" atmosphere, but I feel as if the music, art style of those specific characters and the moments already carry that. At the end of the day, K-On is a series grounded in reality, compared to most other anime, and I feel more at home hearing characters who sound like I could know them in real life.
removed-userApr 6, 2017 7:00 AM
Oct 1, 2017 12:06 PM

Aug 2016
*revive*

idk, I tend to enjoy subs more, because they have VA's that are "supposed" to be there I guess? Kinda like if you were a japanese person watching a japanese sub of an animerican show with their VA's rather than replacement japanese VA's that dub over them

Oct 1, 2017 12:07 PM

Aug 2016
>animerican

totally unintentional but im keeping it

Oct 1, 2017 12:15 PM

Aug 2017
I don't mind either but I prefer dub. Subbed animes are phenomenal such as Haikyuu, Re:Zero Haijmeru isekai Seikatsu, Kuroko No Basket, Made in Abyss, etc. But reading the subtitles can be a little tedious.
I like dubbed animes because it is just convenient. I'm an english speaker and I don't have to read the subtitles for dubbed. It goes by a lot faster for me to view.

Sorry all you sub elitists.

Oct 2, 2017 5:27 AM

Oct 2017
I usually watch the subbed version, because the VA are more convincing and dubs are sometimes a bit bland in comparison.

I don't mind reading, but if it's visually appealing or has some other things to concentrate on ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I'd rather go with the dubbed version. It also depends on how good the dub is and if it's fully dubbed or still in progress.

The only anime that MUST be watched in subbed version is "Ghost Stories". That's truly a masterpiece!
Oct 2, 2017 8:09 PM

Aug 2017
I almost always watch subs, but for a slightly unusual reason. As I know some, and am continuing to learn Japanese, subs allow me to hear the language and to see if I can understand what the characters are saying without reading the subs. Most of the time I find that the sub just sounds better as well. That being said, my first real anime was Bleach, of which I watched over 100 eps in dub, and I've heard that there are some anime like Cowboy Bebop that sound really good, or even better than the original in dub.
Whenever I can though, I try to watch the subs.
Oct 3, 2017 6:49 AM

Oct 2017
I always watch sub, it's easier to understand what is going on (english is not my native language) and there is greater variety in subs anime than dub (most anime dont even get dub).

I'm also used to hearing japanese voices when watching anime/cartoons(castlevania)
Oct 3, 2017 11:24 AM
Oct 2016
I prefar subs coz dubs don't go out with the film/series and they don't have the realistic feeling as the subs have.
Oct 3, 2017 12:27 PM

Sep 2017
I'm a weeb so I prefer subs.

Plus, Dubs has a lot of mistakes that affects the animes's humor.

~sore dake sa~
Signature is too good to show. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Oct 29, 2017 9:13 PM
TNC Creator

Feb 2016
Moorym said:
I'm a weeb so I prefer subs.

Plus, Dubs has a lot of mistakes that affects the animes's humor.

~sore dake sa~

I also find the emotional scenes can kinda get loss in translation.
Oct 30, 2017 6:46 PM

Aug 2017
Too be honest, I don't mind either.

Feb 28, 2018 6:17 AM

Feb 2018
Jaarin said:

Essentially my point is that: when it comes to native versus domestic dubs, cultural fiat will often take precedence. The exception will be those instances where the accustomed linguistic convention (dialogue delivery we are used to hearing in our native tongue) are overtly contradicted. That is to say that: hearing a phrase delivered passionately in a foreign language accesses a far more instinctual cognitive response than those whose content we understand. I.e. if I yelled "Where can I buy affordable soap!?" has less impact in English than if I yelled the same phrase, just as passionately, in Swahili. The exception being in the context of comedy.

However, one can construe, based on this characterisation of dialogue delivery, that the opposite of comedy, horror, would be negatively influenced by ‘dubbing’. This being because the dialogue delivery might not be equal to the task of conveying the content of the original scripted event. Deadpan delivery in English, after all, undermines the suspense/anxiety aspect of horror. The reason I bring this up is the notion of 'deadpan' is also a subject of cultural fiat--we are less likely to detect it in foreign tongues.

Yes I agree with you about cultural flat, we find foreing languages more appealing but there are examples where they don't undermine (even if they contradict the situation) but adapt the voice of the characters successfuly for the culture so the feelings they convey while not the same as the japanese version are ones we are familiar, recognize and enjoy. If the English sub's are not as enjoyable it might be because of it.

I'm a Spanish speaker and I find some latino dubs like Ranma 1/2 and Dragon Ball a lot more appealing than its English and Japanese counterparts for that reason. Also cartoons like the Simpsons or Adventure time had that quality of conveying emotions familiar to my culture and thus are my favourites. I also speak French but I haven't found the same appeal in both FR-EN versions of these shows. That's not the same for every anime/cartoon though but quality dubs are a possibility.

Knorkuraxu-Chan said:
The only anime that MUST be watched in subbed version is "Ghost Stories". That's truly a masterpiece!

Thanks for remainding me of this anime. I also recomend it if you like horror of some japanese folklore.
Mar 17, 2018 6:27 AM

Jan 2018
I prefer subs now. Dub because I wasn't familiar with anime back then and also I just want to improve my English listening skills.

I remember liking metal songs because I don't understand what the lyrics are. Same cases with Japanese audio, I guess I'll get bored of it quickly if I can understand it I guess as to why I prefer subs over English dub.
May 7, 2018 7:17 PM

Jun 2017
I would say subs mainly because I have easier access to them via Crunchyroll, et cetera. I also haven’t watched dubbed anime in a long time so I’m not familiar with many newer English voice actors. One of my favourite dubs is Fullmetal Alchemist (the original that is, only watched Brotherhood subbed).
May 9, 2018 5:08 AM
May 2018
I find no point in watching dubbed anime. For me anime is one of the few ways I can get familiar with the japanese culture. Dub spoils it.
However, I watched Naruto dubbed at first and I was so moved by the drama as a child. I watched the subbed later but I can't decide which one I like more. So I guess prefering sub or dub is just what you are used to (in some cases)

BTW sorry I know it's off topic but where can I find the FAQ or some guide about this place, I only just joined and don't know anything about here
louminisMay 9, 2018 5:12 AM
May 11, 2018 7:35 PM
TNC Creator

Feb 2016
louminis said:
I find no point in watching dubbed anime. For me anime is one of the few ways I can get familiar with the japanese culture. Dub spoils it.
However, I watched Naruto dubbed at first and I was so moved by the drama as a child. I watched the subbed later but I can't decide which one I like more. So I guess prefering sub or dub is just what you are used to (in some cases)

BTW sorry I know it's off topic but where can I find the FAQ or some guide about this place, I only just joined and don't know anything about here

*answered in your comment section*
May 18, 2018 7:01 PM

May 2018
I prefer subs.

The anime just feels more organic that way. And there are certain trademark Japanese phrases and sounds that you can't really emulate with dubs. It just feels like something is missing.

That's my two cents.

May 18, 2018 8:08 PM

Jul 2014
Subs because dubs don't portray the characters as well as Japanese seiyuus do
May 21, 2018 6:27 AM

Apr 2018
I prefer dubs.

I got into anime watching those, so dubs have been staple for me. Now, I can't get into subs even if I want to.

First of all, I feel that subtitles are pretty bland. I am a quick reader, but I cannot link the emotion expressed with the one that's given by the text. Maybe I'm just dumb :v And all the dubs I've watched have been pretty cool, like Steins;Gate and FMAB.
The voice acting in AICO was bad, though. What was Netflix thinking?
And then the infamous
Shirou Emiya said:
People die when they're killed

Second, I can enjoy Japanese music but the language is kinda too fast paced for me in subs (because I'm perfectly okay with fully voiced VNs). I attribute this to my initial anchoring with dubs too. While sometimes the sheer emotion expressed by Japanese voice actors is phenomenal, at other times all that I can pick up are:

• Emotionless voice.
  • Enthusiastic voice.
  • Normal voice.

I know that sometimes dubs misinterpret the actual context expressed in Japanese, but this far I've encountered no plot inconsistencies or enjoyment-breaking issues due to this.

All in all, the only pain is not being able to watch anime soon after they air in Japan.
SalvaignMay 21, 2018 6:41 AM

Protecctors

Annihilating perverts and lolicons since 2010

Aug 29, 2018 12:38 PM

Nov 2017
I only really watch subs, just feels more natural to me compared to dubs where the voices aren't that accurate and are much easier to watch for me. I see the appeal of most dubs but they don't do it for me. Although, Cowboy Bebop and Dragon Ball are the only dubs I prefer over subs.
You can't miss something until it's gone.
Aug 30, 2018 12:52 AM
TNC Creator

Feb 2016
TheCrimsonGhost said:
I only really watch subs, just feels more natural to me compared to dubs where the voices aren't that accurate and are much easier to watch for me. I see the appeal of most dubs but they don't do it for me. Although, Cowboy Bebop and Dragon Ball are the only dubs I prefer over subs.

Yup. I most definitely agree with that. While I watched Boku no Hero Academia in subs. I did watch some of the clips in dub, and that All Might Vs Nomu Fight is, imo, better than the subs version.
Aug 30, 2018 2:36 AM

Nov 2017
Do you think you'd still recommend to watch it in the sub now, or the dub?
Aug 30, 2018 6:50 AM

Aug 2018
I've always preferred to watch the English dub of a show because I like to hear my own language. That, along with these additional reasons:
1. I find a lot of modern day performances from American voice actors to be just as serviceable as the Japanese voice actors.
2. Many times, I find the Japanese performances to be too cartoony / unrealistic and it's difficult for me to enjoy listenening to.
3. There have been times where English dub performances and adaptive script writing saved a rather mediocre show for me.

For me, Dubs > Subs unless the performances are just that bad, which is hardly the case for me.
Aug 30, 2018 6:40 PM

Dec 2017
I prefer dubbed anime, but that doesn't mean I completely ignore subs. There are some anime that just take way too long to get dubbed and some never get dubs.
For example, I've seen Inuyashiki, One Punch Man and season 3 of Black Butler subbed because I really wanted to watch these and it took too long for the dubs to release.

These are some of the reasons why I like dubbed more:
1. I don't have to read subtitles
2. Anime is a visual medium and anything that detracts me from the artwork pulls me out of the immersion
3. There are certain dubbed voice actors that I believe are excellent choices for specific characters

However, whether you like subbed or dubbed anime, I think we can all agree that anime is awesome and we should all respect each others preferences.

Aug 31, 2018 2:35 AM

Nov 2017
AndrePondre said:
I prefer dubbed anime, but that doesn't mean I completely ignore subs. There are some anime that just take way too long to get dubbed and some never get dubs.
For example, I've seen Inuyashiki, One Punch Man and season 3 of Black Butler subbed because I really wanted to watch these and it took too long for the dubs to release.

These are some of the reasons why I like dubbed more:
1. I don't have to read subtitles
2. Anime is a visual medium and anything that detracts me from the artwork pulls me out of the immersion
3. There are certain dubbed voice actors that I believe are excellent choices for specific characters

However, whether you like subbed or dubbed anime, I think we can all agree that anime is awesome and we should all respect each others preferences.

I can agree with that last statement, it really doesn't matter much if you like something in subbed or dubbed, as long as you're getting to experience the anime. However, I don't think my friend really understands it much. Although one of the only anime I actually prefer dubbed is Dragon Ball, he thinks I'm the reincarnation of Hitler for liking it like that lol.
Aug 31, 2018 10:20 AM
Aug 2017
I have no preference, I mostly watch dub as it’s easier to find online however I find both ways enjoyable
Aug 31, 2018 4:16 PM

Jun 2017
I prefer subs, mainly because I use it as a way to remember my Japanese.
Other reasons? Dubs are hit or miss; some anime have really good ones that have the possibility of surpassing the sub, some are just average, and some are just awful. Also most anime from before the 90s don't even have dubs.
Sep 1, 2018 5:20 AM

May 2018
Subs is always better. The original voice is always better than dubbers because the original voice gives a certain aura to the character that you will like it even more.
Sep 1, 2018 5:27 AM

Mar 2018
I prefer watching subs because i want to hear them scream "ONIIIIIIII CHAAAAAAAAAAAN" and similar stuff, and it feels more natural.
Sep 1, 2018 6:34 AM

May 2018
Yep you're right. Subs have natural voice. Unlike the dubs have overreacting and annoying voices.
Sep 1, 2018 10:20 PM
Sep 2018
Alright this is definitely one of the topics I love debating on the most. And to be honest... I prefer dubs.

I'll admit, the quality of the voice acting is usually better in the subs than the dubs, there's been a handful of anime I've seen that the voice acting detracts from the overall quality. But to me, while the character's voices are important, it only has a small part in the overall body of work.

Let me explain: I consider myself to be more actively into the VISUAL stimulus of any activity in general. Thus, my main focus is on what I can see in front of me and the various sounds are mainly there to enhance the background. When I watch a sub, in order to fully understand what's going on, there's the added visual stimulus of the subs. While minor, this can cause a bit of a detraction from focusing on the really intricate details of the scenery and - most importantly - the emotions of the characters.

Let's say there's a really emotional scene where two characters finally confess their love for each other. In these kinds of scenes, it is SO important for the voices to be spot on for the situation in order to really drive it home. But what if they were just blankly staring at each other? This is a bit of a ridiculous situation that of course would never make it out of production, but if such a thing happened the moment would be absolutely RUINED. Not only that, but part of what makes the vocal performances so convincing and riveting is that they may have the ability to go off of the visuals as they are in the studio. (I'm not sure if this is commonplace, but I've seen examples of other animated mediums where the voice actors add their voices as the scene progresses in front of them.) In the end, the visuals can really make or break the impact the vocal performance has, and the added visual of subtitles can slightly distract me from fully taking the scene in.

One of the first examples that comes to mind with a good dub is Cowboy Bebop, and honestly, yeah it's one of the best English voice acting performances in the industry. But if you want to see the true magic of what a great dub is, do yourself a favor and watch the dub of 91 Days. It is by far the BEST dub for an anime I've seen, no contest. It has the added bonus of being based in America - so it'd make sense for them to be speaking in English; but with that being said the voice actors in this turn in incredibly convincing performances. It feels so accurate to the time period and location that the show is based in, and the visuals are no laughing matter either. If you're really averse to dubs, I'm CERTAIN that 91 Days will show you that English dubs have the potential to really deliver when executed properly with the right people.

I know this is a long post, but it's something I'm passionate about. It mainly reflects how I learn and take in information and explains why I find books to be relatively boring but manga to be enthralling. The words may still be able to deliver impact, but the added visuals really make a scenario all that more convincing to me. To conclude, I am not in any way saying dubs are better than subs - more often than not it's the opposite. But my preference when it comes to anime, if it's available, will always be the dub. Let me know what you guys think! Like I said I love discussing these kinds of things so let me know if you agree or disagree with my points.

And seriously. Watch 91 Days. You won't regret it.
Sep 17, 2018 9:26 AM
Aug 2018
I personally enjoy dubs more than subs. The quality and translations aren't always the best, but with a hyperactive infant reading subtitles just isn't practical for me anymore. There are some exceptions, like Himouto! Umaru-Chan (I can't stand the brother's English VA and it ruins the show for me), but for the most part it's pretty much dubs or nothing.
Oct 3, 2018 2:29 PM

Sep 2018
Subs are good for getting the new anime episodes quickly. It's often a gamble whether or not dub voices will be up to par with the original, but it's often helpful for anime that I can listen to in the background. There's also certain anime like Hetalia where the added context from the dub make the show more enjoyable. In its case, much of the show relies on jokes that need context from history.
Jan 28, 2019 8:19 PM

Dec 2018
I still prefer subs even though I know content isnt cut from dubs anymore. High School Anime Club really drilled subs over dubs into me, lol.
Mar 30, 2019 10:50 AM
Mar 2019
I tend to watch subs, basically only watch dubs when I watch a show with my parents. I don't really have a preference though. Some people say subtitles distract them from the animation, but I usually have captions on anyways, so I'm not really bothered by them.
Apr 1, 2019 1:40 AM

Mar 2019
I lip read everything. I find it more natural that way.
Apr 1, 2019 1:51 AM

Dec 2018
I prefer dubs because it's easier.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

» [GAMES] Count to 100,000 Part 3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Karasian - Jan 26, 2021

8331 by omorashi »»
Apr 16, 1:43 PM

» [GAMES] Count down from 100,000 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

babyaki - Dec 4, 2020

6857 by omorashi »»
Apr 16, 1:43 PM

» [GAMES] Anime A-Z Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Aug 8, 2017

4737 by Serafos »»
Apr 15, 11:21 PM

» I admit, I actually find Sailor Moon to be "girlier" than Tokyo Mew Mew and that's not a bad thing

removed-user - Feb 5

1 by Serafos »»
Apr 8, 8:20 AM

» Guys check my oil painting of Kimi no Na wa, Tenki no Ko, and Suzume no Tojimari.

mufarari - Jan 20

1 by Serafos »»
Apr 2, 8:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.