Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 16, 2017 6:28 PM

Jul 2016
Can anyone tell me about Past of Kiyotaka Ayanokoji from Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e, this mc so mystery
Visit Our Website: Loligane.com (Indonesia Anime Review and News)
Aug 20, 2017 5:55 AM

Aug 2017
Personally, I like his personality (except that monotone voice and expressionless face), but the portrayal of his past really bugged me off. I think it's more interesting to make it vague as possible while not being annoying, make the viewer think does he had dark past or not? Why? etc etc. But that scene when the children being lined up is just like "Hey, I'm just normal high school boy, nothing mysterious from me, right? right?" and then "Oops, I accidentally showing my dark past. I'm so mysterious."

Mod Edit: Removed backseat modding. Don't worry, we got it!
ShockedAug 20, 2017 10:36 AM
"I'm tired, Boss. Mostly I'm tired of people being ugly at each other."
- John Coffey, Green Miles
Aug 20, 2017 6:14 AM

Aug 2016
He is indeed just like 8man hahaha he is my favorite mc this season XD

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Aug 20, 2017 7:07 AM

Jul 2016
suzuya_mitsuko said:
Personally, I like his personality (except that monotone voice and expressionless face), but the portrayal of his past really bugged me off. I think it's more interesting to make it vague as possible while not being annoying, make the viewer think does he had dark past or not? Why? etc etc. But that scene when the children being lined up is just like "Hey, I'm just normal high school boy, nothing mysterious from me, right? right?" and then "Oops, I accidentally showing my dark past. I'm so mysterious."

Thanks Suzuya-Chan

SnapMyBerry said:

Do you know a similar character like Kiyotaka? or anime like this with mc like this xD. Sorry bad english xD

Thanks all

Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post.
ShockedAug 20, 2017 10:37 AM
Aug 20, 2017 8:07 AM

Aug 2017
You're welcome. @GlendyLubis
Try My Comedy Romance is SNAFU.
Aug 20, 2017 10:56 AM
Jul 2017
In the light novel is still a mistery .
Aug 20, 2017 1:04 PM
Nov 2015
maton456full said:
In the light novel is still a mistery .
I heard from somewhere that the white hair girl from class A wanted to defeat Ayanokoji? is it true?
Aug 20, 2017 3:05 PM

Jul 2016
carliz_kun said:
GlendyLubis said:

Thanks Suzuya-Chan

Do you know a similar character like Kiyotaka? or anime like this with mc like this xD. Sorry bad english xD

Thanks all

Yuuji from Grisaia no Kajitsu/ Rakuen
Shiba Tatsuya from Mahouka
Emiya Kiritsugu from Fate Zero
Lelouch from Code Geass
Hei from Darker than Black
Nine from Zankyou no Terror

Can't remember other badass mc with some past though. Still funny that 6 episodes are released and people are still comparing him to hachiman when they are literally the anti thesis of each other.

Thank you very much !
Aug 20, 2017 3:18 PM

Jan 2014
I don't know 100%, but I assume that flashback into his past kind of gave us everything? He was probably an

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Aug 21, 2017 4:30 AM

Jan 2016
It also bugs me out tbh, the mysterious vibe Ayanokouji always give is bothering me so much that I don't even care if I get spoiled from the LN. . . btw can anyone give me the link to where I can read the LN :) for free if possible
Aug 21, 2017 8:04 AM

Aug 2017
PerkZ- said:
It also bugs me out tbh, the mysterious vibe Ayanokouji always give is bothering me so much that I don't even care if I get spoiled from the LN. . . btw can anyone give me the link to where I can read the LN :) for free if possible

They tease use poorly, especially in that lab scene. >:(

Here is what you asked for.
Aug 21, 2017 4:35 PM
Jul 2018
PerkZ- said:

Anime is already past translations as of the last episode I believe
Aug 21, 2017 10:12 PM

Jul 2016
RasenTenshou said:
PerkZ- said:

Anime is already past translations as of the last episode I believe

Its so very short dude xD.
Aug 21, 2017 11:38 PM
Dec 2014
GlendyLubis said:
suzuya_mitsuko said:

Thanks Suzuya-Chan

SnapMyBerry said:

Thanks all

There is another character similar to Kiyotaka. His name is Asagiri Kaito from Akatsuki No Goei. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTsYWBAg1jI
His name then changes to Kyoichi in the fourth game here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTsYWBAg1jI

These two characters were designed by the same person Tomoseshunsaku. Asagiri Kaito is much closer to Kiyotaka than Yuuji from the Grisaia series.
skuludoAug 21, 2017 11:42 PM
Aug 24, 2017 6:18 AM

Jul 2016
skuludo said:
GlendyLubis said:

Thanks Suzuya-Chan

Thanks all

There is another character similar to Kiyotaka. His name is Asagiri Kaito from Akatsuki No Goei. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTsYWBAg1jI
His name then changes to Kyoichi in the fourth game here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTsYWBAg1jI

These two characters were designed by the same person Tomoseshunsaku. Asagiri Kaito is much closer to Kiyotaka than Yuuji from the Grisaia series.

Thanks for that recomend
Aug 24, 2017 10:23 AM

Jul 2014
GlendyLubis said:
suzuya_mitsuko said:

Thanks Suzuya-Chan

SnapMyBerry said:

Thanks all

Oreki Houtarou from Hyouka, it is a mystery and slice of life genre.
Sep 22, 2017 12:50 AM

Jan 2016
He does look like 8man.. lmao

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2017

234 by XokoKnight »»
Apr 15, 5:32 AM

» Why that dramatic tho

kingsley_017 - Apr 14

2 by Theo1899 »»
Apr 14, 3:58 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2017

524 by Alex_TheForest »»
Apr 10, 4:46 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2017

208 by Alex_TheForest »»
Apr 10, 3:56 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2017

168 by Alex_TheForest »»
Apr 7, 3:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.