Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v8)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (198) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jun 23, 2017 8:28 PM
Nov 2016
Ok looking for an anime but I cant remember the name exactly. Im gonna try and explain so bare with me if you can. I remember only little.

But basically its this anime guy, sitting on a roof alone at night (Im sure with stars around) and he was a kid at the time im sure. Its a full moon and the little boy is singing and catches the eye of some special girl who then greets him..

Another thing I remember is that they are looking at each other in this field (Others are around) looks like some sort of base or school. Not sure but it was indeed white. Blah Blah Blah they agree to something. The guy and the girl (At this point he's matured)

If you know, thats awesome! If not, suggest things that might be it if you can! Thank you!
Jun 23, 2017 8:30 PM

Apr 2017
oInfamous said:
Ok looking for an anime but I cant remember the name exactly. Im gonna try and explain so bare with me if you can. I remember only little.

But basically its this anime guy, sitting on a roof alone at night (Im sure with stars around) and he was a kid at the time im sure. Its a full moon and the little boy is singing and catches the eye of some special girl who then greets him..

Another thing I remember is that they are looking at each other in this field (Others are around) looks like some sort of base or school. Not sure but it was indeed white. Blah Blah Blah they agree to something. The guy and the girl (At this point he's matured)

If you know, thats awesome! If not, suggest things that might be it if you can! Thank you!

hair colors? eye colors? remember any of the themes/dialogue?
There's no inherent right or wrong in this universe, but when we think with emotions rather than logic, we make things so.
Jun 23, 2017 8:37 PM
Apr 2017
Scrintrav56 said:
I'm back here again xD quicker then expected discord server posting anime memes again know where these are from? Also again google reverse image search is useless yet again, always direct me to cartoon network -.- anyways where these from?

As Always Thanks In Advance xD

Busou shoujo machiavellianism
Jun 23, 2017 10:44 PM

May 2016
Riqueplast said:
So, it is not exactly to identify, but to find the anime here in MAL
Some time ago, I saw a short OVA, I think it was called HIGAN or something like this, but I couldn't find.

The story was about 2 or 3 men using mecha suits fighting against a big panzer tank in a dark forest at night. They had night vision and moved fast but the tank killed at least 1 or 2 of the soldiers using the mechas.

That is it, if someone knows the correct name or the MAL entry for it, thanks.

maybe Gundam?
Jun 24, 2017 2:47 AM
Jun 24, 2017 2:59 AM

Jul 2012
To Love Ru and the character is Golden Darkness
Jun 24, 2017 4:11 AM
Apr 2017
tbh I started it but never finished it ad thanks
oh so lonely
Jun 24, 2017 6:34 AM

Nov 2009
oInfamous said:

I think it's Polyphonica.
I don't remember which one:
https://myanimelist.net/anime/1727/Shinkyoku_Soukai_Polyphonica
https://myanimelist.net/anime/5504/Shinkyoku_Soukai_Polyphonica_Crimson_S
Jun 24, 2017 6:46 AM

Nov 2009
DirectorK said:
Back in the year 2000 when I was living with my mom I saw an anime movie on TV that was definitely not a kids film but had a very moving story. I'm also 100% certain that it was an anime film obviously due to the animation style but also because it was subbed and not dubbed. I've spent the last few days looking for it here in the archives but with no success so I decided to turn to you guys for help.

I have a fairly good idea of what the plot was but this is going purely by memory and some of it is speculation so forgive if this sounds sketchy but hopefully it will give you enough information to reveal what the title of this anime is.

That's pretty what I remember from the plot, so if any of you guys recognize the movie of where this story comes from please let me know and send me a link. Thanks!

A pair of angels with black and white wings sounds like Earthian
https://myanimelist.net/anime/1324/Earthian
But the rest of the description doesn't seem to fit. (I haven't actually seen that OVA yet)

You might be able to find it by using AniDB's "angel" tag.
Jun 24, 2017 8:55 AM

May 2016
@flannan I just watched it and it's actually the very episode of the Earthian OVA! I even recognize the ending song! My music teacher in back in Jr. High actually played that song in class one time and I asked her to give me a copy of it because I knew I had heard that song before but I couldn't remember where.

Thanks a bunch man! You really helped me out!
"You talk too much. Think too much."
"I don't care how justified you think your reasons are. I won't tolerate liars or thieves."
"If you're not going to be nice to me, don't expect me to be nice to you."
"I'm a soldier, not a superhero. Don't ever think of me as one."
"The world doesn't revolve around you. Get that through your thick skull."
"People who live by their emotions go nowhere in their lives. They only find misery.
"If you don't like the way your life is than do something about it instead of sitting there feeling sorry for yourself."
"You want something go get it. Period."
Jun 24, 2017 12:39 PM
Jul 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iv4P0R0ZRt4

I know it's from the fate series just i don't know which series it is :)
Jun 24, 2017 12:40 PM

Apr 2016
Fate Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works
Jun 24, 2017 3:54 PM
Jun 2017
Hi,

I remember watching this anime/cartoon in Cantonese when I was six years old. It has been bugging me once in a while since I can only remember a few details of it but I just need to know how the show was called.

It's around the same period that Dragonball aired in Hong Kong.
Anyway, the show I'm looking for is about three characters. I think the youngest and the eldest were boys while the middle eldest was a girl. I can only remember the eldest wielding an umbrella as its weapon. He would take the umbrella, spin it and use it to deflect attacks or it could start glowing and shoot some kind of light beam. That's all I can remember and I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone have an idea? The show should be for children.

The show also aired in parallel with another show. I don't remember the name as well but that one was about a boy that could shoot sandals from his feet or shoot hair from his head to attack enemies. He was also accompanied by a walking eye-ball creature. This show I found not long ago, but I can't seem to find it right now. - Just found the name of this anime: Gegege no Kitarou.

But I'm still looking for the name of the first anime.
helpmerememberJun 24, 2017 4:06 PM
Jun 24, 2017 6:08 PM

Apr 2014
helpmeremember said:
Hi,

I remember watching this anime/cartoon in Cantonese when I was six years old. It has been bugging me once in a while since I can only remember a few details of it but I just need to know how the show was called.

It's around the same period that Dragonball aired in Hong Kong.
Anyway, the show I'm looking for is about three characters. I think the youngest and the eldest were boys while the middle eldest was a girl. I can only remember the eldest wielding an umbrella as its weapon. He would take the umbrella, spin it and use it to deflect attacks or it could start glowing and shoot some kind of light beam. That's all I can remember and I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone have an idea? The show should be for children.

The show also aired in parallel with another show. I don't remember the name as well but that one was about a boy that could shoot sandals from his feet or shoot hair from his head to attack enemies. He was also accompanied by a walking eye-ball creature. This show I found not long ago, but I can't seem to find it right now. - Just found the name of this anime: Gegege no Kitarou.

But I'm still looking for the name of the first anime.

Never watched it but could it be Ranma 1/2?
The umbrella guy in the show is this guy according to the parasol of pain tv tropes page: https://myanimelist.net/character/2369/Ryouga_Hibiki/pictures
Jun 24, 2017 10:28 PM

Nov 2009
@helpmeremember
Or just see the whole Parasol of Pain page, because I don't think Ranma 1/2 fits.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ParasolOfPain
Jun 24, 2017 11:08 PM
Nov 2016
SongstressSL said:
oInfamous said:

hair colors? eye colors? remember any of the themes/dialogue?
Sadly thats all I can remember
Jun 25, 2017 4:44 AM

Jan 2017
What is the name of this anime ?

http://imgur.com/aRwjwSX
Jun 25, 2017 4:46 AM
Jul 2018
Jun 25, 2017 4:52 AM

Jan 2017
Ya-Shiro said:
ThePowerfulEye said:
What is the name of this anime ?

http://imgur.com/aRwjwSX

Its Binbougami ga!

Thanks a lot
Jun 25, 2017 5:38 AM

Jun 2015
What might this be?

Jun 25, 2017 7:36 AM
Apr 2017
Ight I got one,this is a scene from some anime I saw and I've been looking for it. theres this charachter who walks into this room of people and says something ( I forgot what ) then this one guy there finds it disrespectful and throws this pin at him and says " this will take his head right off his shoulders". Now being the op charachter that he is, the guy catches the pin in his mouth and smiles. Everybody is shocked ( might be a Chinese anime)

Well if you got any ideas just post em, anything helps.
Jun 25, 2017 7:44 AM

Nov 2009
TrashDax said:
What might this be?

According to Danbooru, it's an original character by Akahoshi Kenji
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/156745
Jun 25, 2017 8:36 AM
Jun 2017
Sorry to bother you but I guess that's what this thread is for, but I have been looking for an anime for quite a while now ~2-3 years, apparently looking in the wrong places, I cant remember much more than what i had asked on a yahoo answers page but I asked it poorly 2 years ago and got a few answers before I had all the info down and then no one else answered, but here's what I got--
I don't remember much other than its about a girl who has psychic powers or something and finds out she was like killed or something and replaced by some light in an experiment ? maybe? And also during the anime she saved some girl maybe her sister from some facility and also gets attacked by the military. The show also might be set in a futuristic time.
Also her power may have been to teleport, I don't know its been like maybe more than 9 years ago
Also her father was one of the scientists in the experiment and when she changed because of the light he couldn't think of her as his daughter but someone else and she tries to like prove that she is a good daughter by doing good work at her job as a mercenary or something
and I'm like 99 percent sure its not Elfen lied
Jun 25, 2017 11:25 AM

Apr 2014

Diabolic Esper - Elsword (Game)
Swagernator said:
@NoLiferSoul did nothing wrong!

Ardanaz said:
@Nolifersoul did nothing wrong
Jun 25, 2017 11:28 AM

Feb 2012

according to google it's Diabolic Esper from elsword game
https://elwiki.net/w/Diabolic_Esper

「 To other people, I might not have changed at all, but I feel like I was able to change... 」

Jun 25, 2017 1:25 PM

Nov 2013
grizzlypaintjob said:
Sorry to bother you but I guess that's what this thread is for, but I have been looking for an anime for quite a while now ~2-3 years, apparently looking in the wrong places, I cant remember much more than what i had asked on a yahoo answers page but I asked it poorly 2 years ago and got a few answers before I had all the info down and then no one else answered, but here's what I got--
I don't remember much other than its about a girl who has psychic powers or something and finds out she was like killed or something and replaced by some light in an experiment ? maybe? And also during the anime she saved some girl maybe her sister from some facility and also gets attacked by the military. The show also might be set in a futuristic time.
Also her power may have been to teleport, I don't know its been like maybe more than 9 years ago
Also her father was one of the scientists in the experiment and when she changed because of the light he couldn't think of her as his daughter but someone else and she tries to like prove that she is a good daughter by doing good work at her job as a mercenary or something
and I'm like 99 percent sure its not Elfen lied

That sounds like Kurau Phantom Memory.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Jun 25, 2017 1:33 PM
Jun 2017
@TheBigGuy checked the Synopsis real quick, looks like thats probably it, will let you know when i have time to check it out, but thanks in advance !
Jun 25, 2017 1:36 PM

Nov 2013
@grizzlypaintjob

I see. You're welcome.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Jun 25, 2017 1:44 PM

Jun 2015
flannan said:
TrashDax said:
What might this be?

According to Danbooru, it's an original character by Akahoshi Kenji
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/156745

Sankyu.
Jun 25, 2017 5:38 PM
Aug 2013
Hello,

Can someone help me with the name of the anime at 3:01 to 3:07 in this video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hv_jybdJDJo

Thank you.
Jun 25, 2017 5:46 PM

May 2009
Kamidono said:
Hello,

Thank you.

violet evergarden
Jun 25, 2017 5:48 PM
Aug 2013
protoplasm said:
Kamidono said:
Hello,

Thank you.

violet evergarden

Oh, this haven't aired yet. Thanks a lot!
Jun 25, 2017 6:44 PM

Jun 2017
Hello everybody I need help here to find not an anime but a hentai .I watched a bit of it last time and I want to rewatch it. Anyway about the hentai to start with it's animation .it is beautifully animated more like an A1 picture . It is about a guy and 4 girls . One of them is a loli. One his childhood friend (hair is brown I think).one is blond (he do nothing with this one in the episode nor with the loli)and one with bleu hair (he fucks her and also his childhood friend). I think the five live in a temple and the blond one decides when it's fuck season. Well that's pretty much all I can remember and i would be really thankful for ur help

Ps:I forgot to tell but the MC and the two girls are highschoolers
SimpleasfackJun 25, 2017 6:51 PM
Those who are hated that need to stay in a clique have to make the effort to eliminate the
factors that can be used against them. Don’t make mistakes, don’t show your blunders,
and don’t let your weaknesses be exposed; these three points are the most important.
They’re the same thing, aren’t they?
Despite that, showcasing off your perfection as an individual can be used against you as
well. That’s why, it’s important to not do anything. If you don’t do anything, nothing will
go wrong.
Also, don’t get involved with anyone.
-HACHIMAN-
Jun 25, 2017 6:53 PM
Apr 2013
Simpleasfack said:
Hello everybody I need help here to find not an anime but a hentai .I watched a bit of it last time and I want to rewatch it. Anyway about the hentai to start with it's animation .it is beautifully animated more like an A1 picture . It is about a guy and 4 girls . One of them is a loli. One his childhood friend (hair is brown I think).one is blond (he do nothing with this one in the episode nor with the loli)and one with bleu hair (he fucks her and also his childhood friend). I think the five live in a temple and the blond one decides when it's fuck season. Well that's pretty much all I can remember and i would be really thankful for ur help

https://myanimelist.net/anime/28961/Idol%E2%98%86Sister

??
Jun 25, 2017 7:02 PM

Jun 2017
worldeditor11 said:
Simpleasfack said:

??
i'm afraid it's not this one. But thanks . I think i'll watch this one as well
Those who are hated that need to stay in a clique have to make the effort to eliminate the
factors that can be used against them. Don’t make mistakes, don’t show your blunders,
and don’t let your weaknesses be exposed; these three points are the most important.
Despite that, showcasing off your perfection as an individual can be used against you as
well. That’s why, it’s important to not do anything. If you don’t do anything, nothing will
go wrong.
-HACHIMAN-
Jun 25, 2017 7:09 PM
Apr 2013
Simpleasfack said:
worldeditor11 said:

??

https://myanimelist.net/anime/32620/Koinaka__Koinaka_de_Hatsukoi_x_Nakadashi_Sexual_Life_The_Animation
Jun 25, 2017 7:12 PM

Jun 2017
worldeditor11 said:
Simpleasfack said:

https://myanimelist.net/anime/32620/Koinaka__Koinaka_de_Hatsukoi_x_Nakadashi_Sexual_Life_The_Animation

yes that's the one dude
Thank u very much
go wrong.
-HACHIMAN-
Jun 26, 2017 1:21 AM
Jul 2016
How can I make my own forum post
kllllllllllllllllllll
Jun 26, 2017 1:50 AM

Nov 2009
Soul_Split said:

You just did it. Congratulations.

Or did you meant "start my own thread"? In this case, there is a "Create New Topic" button in the top-left over the list of topics.
Jun 26, 2017 6:42 AM

Apr 2014
flannan said:
Soul_Split said:

You just did it. Congratulations.

Or did you meant "start my own thread"? In this case, there is a "Create New Topic" button in the top-left over the list of topics.
Marvelous comment :3
Jun 26, 2017 7:07 AM

Sep 2016
Any of you know what this is from? https://prnt.sc/fo4hxs

I've searched here and anicharts Winter/Spring/Summer seasons of the previous seven or so years and not found it. Maybe I missed it going too fast.

I'm assuming it's an anime given the "on air" part, but I could be wrong.
Help Identify Anime Thread | My avatar is Sweet JP.
Jun 26, 2017 11:01 AM

Apr 2014
NuitTombee said:
Any of you know what this is from? https://prnt.sc/fo4hxs

I've searched here and anicharts Winter/Spring/Summer seasons of the previous seven or so years and not found it. Maybe I missed it going too fast.

I'm assuming it's an anime given the "on air" part, but I could be wrong.
I think, and with that I mean THINK (Not know), it's a screenshot from a random game in Re:Creators, as they do show some images like that.
Jun 26, 2017 5:25 PM
Mar 2017
hi guys anyone know this hentai please
https://postimg.org/image/sxyi4qqd9/
https://postimg.org/image/w62zhscn1/

it is from this video
https://www.pornhub.com/video/show?viewkey=ph55f234322b224&t=0
5:20 min

i only want this but
if u can make a list of all hentai in it i will be happy
please help

this is my 1st topic i dont know if this is the right place for it
sorry
Jun 26, 2017 5:38 PM
Sep 2014
Was watching Eromanga sensei and there are lots of references to other series wondering which one was this?
http://prntscr.com/fo4hxs

Thanks

EDIT: the design looke kind of like grisaia or monogatari
totopesceJun 26, 2017 5:42 PM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (198) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » do you want more emotional or more intelligent anime?

deg - 9 hours ago

37 by Bandulf »»
32 seconds ago

» Do you have any favorite opening or ending animations?

RobertBobert - 2 hours ago

9 by -Jahra »»
49 seconds ago

Poll: » can anime influence your dark side?

deg - 10 hours ago

21 by Rinenka »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » Legs or arms?

Absurdo_N - 39 minutes ago

8 by Zarutaku »»
6 minutes ago

» Which, out of all your favorites, would you be least inclined to recommend to others?

WatchTillTandava - 7 hours ago

37 by Shirayukin »»
6 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.