Forum Settings
Forums

Normal Game V10: Rainbow Six Siege (Red Faction Wins!) Epilogue out!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 37 38 [39] 40 41 » ... Last »
Jun 10, 2017 9:14 PM

Sep 2016
ironace said:
RE1031 said:

Rinto was weirdly hesitant to vote claimed TPR over you yesterday. If he was mafia, I don't think he would have minded voting for reiynii as much. Still could be SK, I guess, but that is what's putting him slightly more of a town read than scum read for me. Plus I think he may be the person logic hid behind lol.
*back to paper writing >.>*

I guess you have a point, though i believe he mentioned that he voted for me merely on a whim. Due to logic's support for him, i have decided to say he is town for now.

BTW, what are you writing?

BS, crap, and a sprinkle of quotes. Not fun. And I submitted it a minute late, to top all off TTwTT

I mean, Rinto could be serial killer. But he's gonna be a lot harder to catch, and I'm sort of hoping mafia will take him down by unintentionally :D Kinda like how they got rid of the Shady man for us, which is probably the most harmful town role.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Jun 10, 2017 9:16 PM

Feb 2014
Suzune-chan said:
Vote: SuzakuTsubasaI kind of feel like you are just skating by.

Are you sure about this vote? I claimed the possibility of me being cop and Suzaku being town.
Jun 10, 2017 9:17 PM

Sep 2016
Suzune-chan said:
RE1031 said:

'Tis fine. Actually I am screaming internally.

vote: AbuHumaid
You've been here but you haven't done much...
What are you screaming about?

Well, abilities are usually good to use. Basically. It'll make sense later. You'll probably know by the end of day 2.
Jun 10, 2017 9:18 PM

Jun 2009
RE1031 said:
Suzune-chan said:
What are you screaming about?

Well, abilities are usually good to use. Basically. It'll make sense later. You'll probably know by the end of day 2.
Okay.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Jun 10, 2017 9:23 PM

Jun 2009
Okay, I'm just going to throw this out there. I think that Penta is the Sk. As time goes by I feel more and more confident about this read. While I know it is a super unpopular opinion because he is pretty universally town read, I think that they are the sk and honestly want to vote their but I would be unable to get any momentum. However the constant flip flopping and the way the make points and later undo them has really attracted my attention. This is my warning, I think this should be looked into.

@Logic340 @Shinichi-kun @Grrr @Coelstein.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Jun 10, 2017 9:25 PM

Jun 2009
grrr said:
Suzune-chan said:
Vote: SuzakuTsubasaI kind of feel like you are just skating by.

Are you sure about this vote? I claimed the possibility of me being cop and Suzaku being town.
Okay, that is nice to hear. It is possible that you are mafia, it is possible I am mafia, it is possible that anyone is anything. I will not deal with possibilities as I want to figure out the game. I would like to hear from Suzaku and I want their thoughts and opinions. Are you saying that I cannot have them? Are you covering for them?

Jun 10, 2017 9:32 PM

Sep 2016
grrr said:
I will stick to this claim for now:

one of:
1. Twitch - if am twitch Chione was RBed
2. Cop - if I am cop Suzaku is town
3. ShadyMan
4. Twitch - if am twitch Suzune was RBed
5. Support - if I am support Wen was RBed
6. Interrogator
7. Stalker - if I am stalker, penta is not stalker and ironace was not targeted by any action
8. Cop - if I am cop Rinto is town
9. Support - if I am support Denja was RBed
10. Stalker - if I am stalker, penta is not stalker and logic was targeted by YOKAI Drone

Regardless if you are the stalker or not, I think the 10th option is likely (sadly). I don't see why Yokai wouldn't use his ability on the outed town, especially when the hider's ability can possibly clear town.
Jun 10, 2017 9:33 PM

Sep 2016
Suzune-chan said:
Okay, I'm just going to throw this out there. I think that Penta is the Sk. As time goes by I feel more and more confident about this read. While I know it is a super unpopular opinion because he is pretty universally town read, I think that they are the sk and honestly want to vote their but I would be unable to get any momentum. However the constant flip flopping and the way the make points and later undo them has really attracted my attention. This is my warning, I think this should be looked into.

Sorry if I missed it, but is there a reason you think they are SK instead of regular mafia?
Jun 10, 2017 9:33 PM

Aug 2014
Suzune-chan said:
PentaFlare said:
Also, I would advise keeping claims this phase to a minimum. Only claim if you are the target of a leading train or are counterclaiming. If too many people claim, the risk of having an important role outed increases. This is why I want to focus on getting claims only from those who are the main suspects.
Your philosophies drive me crazy...

You always start something push it hard and then tell people to do the opposite. Why? Did you get the answer you wanted? Did the role you needed to hear get outted? Did you realize that someone else made a good point? I mean, why the one eighty again?

This is exactly the same as what I was saying on D1. Nothing had changed.
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Jun 10, 2017 9:35 PM

Jun 2009
RE1031 said:
Suzune-chan said:

Sorry if I missed it, but is there a reason you think they are SK instead of regular mafia?
It is just hte duplicity of it and the going back and forth. It sounds a little different to me. I guess, that is why I say that. Penta would have not reason to keep pulling back on their stronger comments and posts because it would eventually draw attention to them. Since the initial posts does not make much noise there is no reason to take ideas back. So that is why I thought they were more of testing the water and keeping in the information moving.

Jun 10, 2017 9:35 PM

Aug 2014
DenjaX said:
PentaFlare said:

I might, I might not. Not voting just feels kind of icky to me. It's not the way I like to play. I thrive on VCA, so removing votes from all the town is going to leave me half blind later in the game.
Me too. But this proposal is very advantageous to town than just VCA. I am not trying to kneecap the essence of VCA here that is why I'm still continuing the finger of suspicion. Obviously, only the lead votes will matter for lynch so we can have 1 representative of the confirmed town to count all those unofficial votes. If not, I am okay with countertrains as long as they do not succeed to lynch. You can do what you want, make sure it is not going to hoard more than the confirmed townies train. If the confirmed town wanted to lynch yurkin, I want you to lay off your vote. I cant have you get a free perk.

Well, I'm just going to do whatever I want with my vote. I've decided that. I can see where you are going with your proposal, but I just don't want to play the game that way. I want to use my vote and I like other people using their votes too.
Jun 10, 2017 9:38 PM

Nov 2008
Someone deleted their post for me. You know who you are.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jun 10, 2017 9:38 PM

Nov 2008
PentaFlare said:

Well, I'm just going to do whatever I want with my vote. I've decided that. I can see where you are going with your proposal, but I just don't want to play the game that way. I want to use my vote and I like other people using their votes too.
So you'd rather force a massclaim?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jun 10, 2017 9:40 PM

Aug 2014
DenjaX said:
Someone deleted their post for me. You know who you are.

Yeah. It was a duplicate of the one right before.
Jun 10, 2017 9:40 PM

Aug 2014
DenjaX said:
PentaFlare said:

No. I just want to play normally.
Jun 10, 2017 9:43 PM

Nov 2008
PentaFlare said:
Funny. Your actions can actually lead up to there. Kinda hypocritical if you ask me.

Your play is not even what I consider as "normal"

What is normal for you even?

Jun 10, 2017 9:44 PM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
grrr said:

one of:
3. ShadyMan
6. Interrogator
7. Stalker - if I am stalker, penta is not stalker and ironace was not targeted by any action
10. Stalker - if I am stalker, penta is not stalker and logic was targeted by YOKAI Drone

Regardless if you are the stalker or not, I think the 10th option is likely (sadly). I don't see why Yokai wouldn't use his ability on the outed town, especially when the hider's ability can possibly clear town.
I already checked this with host I cannot be targeted by Yokai Drone since I am hiding. There is another reason I know 10 cannot be his role either.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jun 10, 2017 9:46 PM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
RE1031 said:

I already checked this with host I cannot be targeted by Yokai Drone since I am hiding. There is another reason I know 10 cannot be his role either.

Oh! I missed that. Wow, that is good news. And that's interesting, thank you for sharing. Then I know exactly what role grrr is, if this list is correct (and I won't out him).
Jun 10, 2017 9:47 PM

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
DenjaX said:

Well when your logic was flipped on you and you were run up to 4 votes you refused to claim iirc? Not playing your own rules? I can liken it to a kid taken their ball home when they get frustrated with the other kids. You said lets do this the when it happened to you, you were like fuck that?

Jun 10, 2017 9:51 PM

Aug 2014
DenjaX said:
PentaFlare said:
Funny. Your actions can actually lead up to there. Kinda hypocritical if you ask me.

Your play is not even what I consider as "normal"

What is normal for you even?

It often does reach a massclaim situation by late game, but that happens anyway. What I'm doing isn't trying to make that happen faster, I'm just trying to make sure that nobody is going to be brickheaded and not claim when they are on the verge of being lynched. I haven't asked for a claim from anyone who wasn't in danger of being lynched. I don't even really like that Shinichi claimed.

Normal requires actually playing this like a mafia game. Perks are extras. They shouldn't be drastically changing the way the game is played like this.
Jun 10, 2017 9:54 PM

Aug 2014
logic340 said:
PentaFlare said:

Well when your logic was flipped on you and you were run up to 4 votes you refused to claim iirc? Not playing your own rules? I can liken it to a kid taken their ball home when they get frustrated with the other kids. You said lets do this the when it happened to you, you were like fuck that?

I only had three, and only one of them was based on suspicion. One was omgus from a TPR, and the other was Shinichi voting for NAI reasons. That's not enough to validate lynching me, so I was going to continue ignoring all votes that I felt were baseless, as I usually do.
Jun 10, 2017 9:54 PM

Nov 2008
logic340 said:
PentaFlare said:

Basically what I am thinking about Penta atm.

Jun 10, 2017 9:56 PM

Feb 2014
Suzune-chan said:
RE1031 said:

It is just hte duplicity of it and the going back and forth. It sounds a little different to me. I guess, that is why I say that. Penta would have not reason to keep pulling back on their stronger comments and posts because it would eventually draw attention to them. Since the initial posts does not make much noise there is no reason to take ideas back. So that is why I thought they were more of testing the water and keeping in the information moving.

Penta is one of my town reads. If anything I would put my money on you being the SK. Though the last time I bet on someone being some role, the house won : ( .
Jun 10, 2017 9:59 PM

Jun 2009
grrr said:
Suzune-chan said:

Penta is one of my town reads. If anything I would put my money on you being the SK. Though the last time I bet on someone being some role, the house won : ( .
The house always wins~

Jun 10, 2017 10:03 PM

Nov 2008
PentaFlare said:

It often does reach a massclaim situation by late game, but that happens anyway. What I'm doing isn't trying to make that happen faster, I'm just trying to make sure that nobody is going to be brickheaded and not claim when they are on the verge of being lynched. I haven't asked for a claim from anyone who wasn't in danger of being lynched. I don't even really like that Shinichi claimed.

Normal requires actually playing this like a mafia game. Perks are extras. They shouldn't be drastically changing the way the game is played like this.
When extra stuff like perks are implemented in the game, the game is no longer considered as normal anymore. So people should have learned to adapt to the new environment because I have and I am willing to change my playstyle to match the new environment. I am not stuck in the past.

Game ain't mountainous and VCA won't matter if people gets very greedy to get the perks by jumping on a wagon to earn their chance. Just look at day 1. This whole perk system made the game not normal by your standards anymore.

Perks can be very drastic if it is given on the wrong hands. Imagine if mafia received vigilante perk then we are screwed.

Jun 10, 2017 10:07 PM

Aug 2014
DenjaX said:
PentaFlare said:

When extra stuff like perks are implemented in the game, the game is no longer considered as normal anymore. So people should have learned to adapt to the new environment because I have and I am willing to change my playstyle to match the new environment. I am not stuck in the past.

Game ain't mountainous and VCA won't matter if people gets very greedy to get the perks by jumping on a wagon to earn their chance. Just look at day 1. This whole perk system made the game not normal by your standards anymore.

Perks can be very drastic if it is given on the wrong hands. Imagine if mafia received vigilante perk then we are screwed.

Actually, I think that the vote count on day 1 was super useful. Everyone else can dismiss it as much as they want, but I thought it was great.

I have no intention of changing how I play this game because of perks.
Jun 10, 2017 10:09 PM

Nov 2008
PentaFlare said:

Actually, I think that the vote count on day 1 was super useful. Everyone else can dismiss it as much as they want, but I thought it was great.

Elaborate on how great it is.

Jun 10, 2017 10:11 PM

Jan 2010
Alight I am calling it a night.
1am here and work at 8:30am.
I need my 4-6 hours.
I'll be active from early see you all then.

@Rinto-kun please make some posts.
@PTYamin we're running out of time for D2.
@Militus why did you disappear?
@AbuHumaid I don't care how many it is at this point I need reads from you. Who do you think is who ad why?
@ironace my reads may not be all correct if you question some them ask me something specific but I think I have made it pretty clear why I feel the way I do about all the players.

Vote: @wen294
You are like really under the radar to me.
I also still have questions behind your D1

Sep 2016
Suzune-chan said:
RE1031 said:

I think I see where you are coming from. I was quick to put Penta in my town reads list but overlooked the possibility of him being SK. If he is scum, I think he'd sooner be SK than mafia.
But my thoughts towards his plan day 1 is different.. I don't think anyone with a scummy role would suggest that plan. It's too easily reversible (like what is kind of happening now). Still, I should reexamine his posts. I'm sooooo lazy though.
edit: Plus, I like that he caught on to what I was doing. He didn't try to push shade on me. not like denja .3.

Aug 2014
DenjaX said:
PentaFlare said:

Elaborate on how great it is.

No thanks. I'm not going off the deep end on VCA until I have more vote counts. Big trains on neutrals are always really interesting though.
Jun 10, 2017 10:13 PM

Nov 2008
PentaFlare said:
No thanks. I'm not going off the deep end on VCA until I have more vote counts. Big trains on neutrals are always really interesting though.
You are starting to get on my nerves. This is like your scum game from a while ago where you put things off later just to stall.

Jun 10, 2017 10:15 PM

Aug 2014
DenjaX said:
PentaFlare said:
You are starting to get on my nerves. This is like your scum game from a while ago where you put things off later just to stall.

That was one of my town games.
Jun 10, 2017 10:17 PM

Nov 2008
PentaFlare said:
lol no. You begged for one more night to do something that is why you avoided a lynch.

Jun 10, 2017 10:18 PM

Aug 2014
@Shinichi-kun
Do you remember that game where a duke role switched the lynch to the second most voted player and it made it look like I was the lynch immune scum? (Just say yes or no).
Jun 10, 2017 10:20 PM

Aug 2014
DenjaX said:
PentaFlare said:
lol no. You begged for one more night to do something that is why you avoided a lynch.

Are you referring to Harry Potter? The one where I claimed Reverse Lightning Rod Virgin?
Jun 10, 2017 10:25 PM

Nov 2008
PentaFlare said:

Are you referring to Harry Potter? The one where I claimed Reverse Lightning Rod Virgin?
I dont remember the game or what you did. I only remember the context. Your lack of transparency is staggering in this game.

Regardless, I am going to see how the game will turn out.

I laid out my proposal so whatever contingencies that might happen will be easy to track back sooner or later.

Jun 10, 2017 10:26 PM

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
DenjaX said:

Haruhi Mafia @DenjaX
Goodnight for real

Jun 10, 2017 10:32 PM

Aug 2014
logic340 said:
PentaFlare said:

Haruhi Mafia @DenjaX
Goodnight for real

No. It was 100% Harry Potter. I had claimed Virgin but was begging everyone not to lynch me until the next day phase.
Jun 10, 2017 10:53 PM

Aug 2014
PentaFlare said:
Arrisu said:

Hm. Then let's lynch Pentaflare. My gut feeling says yes.

Vote Lynch Pentaflare

If town then Byon-kun shouldn't be trusted.

Give me one more night. I am certain I can prove my innocence with the Gillyweed.

Fun times.
Jun 11, 2017 1:42 AM

Dec 2013
Coelestin said:

Those are the possibly relevant posts by AbuHumaid which I found which weren't about him saying that his internet sucks. There were also some posts I think where he asked more people whether they think if he's lurking, eh... .-.
Most of them don't even have anything in particular to do with the current game...

DenjaX said:
logic340 said:
me likey. Who do you consider confirmed besides Karote tho?
Karote, you(hider), Perkaholic and 2 who are willing to claim.

So there should be a maximum of 5 confirmed town because it already outnumbers scum combined.

I should have thought about this since day one but i was inactive but I am sure it is still not too late to propose it.

So I actually want the Perkaholic to claim too to confirm that none of the players day 1 got the double voting perk today and make sure they dont attempt to get cute this phase in case they were scum.
it's cool to outnumber scum and all but it's not like all townies always agree on the lynch candidate you know?
I don't really see why the rest should just agree with 5 peeps lynching somebody they don't want to see lynched. I'd rather have us not lynch a townie even if it means not getting a perk for the confirmed townies.
In the end that means you might have to consider the posibility of needing more than 5 people to successfully lynch someone.

Shinichi-Kun said:
Meh i like this plan alot so im actually ok claiming for it, I am the perkaholic aka IQ.I don't know what perk said person got but i do know how got the day 1 perk from the lynch.
And you're not saying who got it... why?
Jun 11, 2017 1:57 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:

@Shinichi-Kun @AbuHumaid @Sleipnirr @Suzune-chan @DenjaX @PTYamin @Militus @PentaFlare @RE1031 @yurkin @SuzakuTsubasa @ironace @Rinto-kun @wen294 @Coelestin

I really want @Militus to post today as to what his 'masterplan' was. We got a lynch yesterday so he should at least be able to say what the plan was. I doubt it's gonna be anything that makes us think 'oh shit this plan is brilliant' but i still want to hear it...
Jun 11, 2017 2:07 AM

Dec 2013
grrr said:

one of:
3. ShadyMan
6. Interrogator
The fact that you didn't list vig here makes me think that you're the vig.
Jun 11, 2017 2:14 AM

Dec 2013
ironace said:

and to further reduce the list of suspects, ill give these people a pass as town
-coelestin
-suzune
-suzakul

Because...?
Jun 11, 2017 2:22 AM

Dec 2013
Suzune-chan said:

As i said, he should be copped.

PentaFlare said:
I haven't asked for a claim from anyone who wasn't in danger of being lynched. I don't even really like that Shinichi claimed.
If i remember correctly you wanted logic to claim when the only vote he had on him was yours...
Jun 11, 2017 2:26 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Vote: @wen294
You are like really under the radar to me.
I also still have questions behind your D1
Because i am.
Ask away. Well unless you're gonna act like penta and his "i don't need questions to lynch people"
Jun 11, 2017 3:54 AM

Jan 2014
@DenjaX It's absolute democracy vs representative democracy lol. Your plan is flawed by the fact that it will limit the realms of scumhunting in this game. The votes and actions of people say more than a thousand words. I know you're all gung ho about game mechanics n stuff, but giving up clues that could point to one's alignment is not worth the perks.

Game mechanics is part of the game, but it's not all there is to it.
Jun 11, 2017 4:10 AM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:

@Shinichi-Kun @AbuHumaid @Sleipnirr @Suzune-chan @DenjaX @PTYamin @Militus @PentaFlare @RE1031 @yurkin @SuzakuTsubasa @ironace @Rinto-kun @wen294 @Coelestin

To be completely honest. I don't really scum read Militus that hard. I think you can read his actions coming from both a scum mindset as well from a town mindset. I think he still deserves votes though because it's anti-town, if he doesn't explain himself at least and it doesn't get better, since I think it'll make him talk. It's like a bit like ironace but not completely. While ironace is trying to be like an open book, Militus is acting like he's doing something in the shadows and we might be able to understand him better if he talks more, if he really should be town, to see his town mindset. And otherwise we can gladly lynch him off or vig shoot him.
Jun 11, 2017 4:37 AM

Jan 2014
inactivity rule will be implemented Day 3!
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Jun 11, 2017 4:57 AM

Jan 2014
Votes so far!

ironace (1) - ( Rinto-kun)

DenjaX (1) - (Karote)

SuzakuTsubasa (2) - (wen294, Suzune-chan)

grrr (3) - (Sleipnirr, coelestin, Shinchi-Kun)

Yurkin (3) - (SuzakuTsubasa, grrr, PentaFlare)

AbuHumaid (1) - (RE1031)

wen294 (1) - (logic340)

Not voting: AbuHumaid, PTYamin, Militus, yurkin, DenjaX, ironace

Time until Night 2!
TIMER!
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Jun 11, 2017 5:01 AM

Feb 2014
Quick question.
@The_Pyromaani If Militus and PTYamin don't show up today, will they get replaced/modkilled when day 3 starts or will you be giving them more time?

logic340 said:
SuzakuTsubasa said:
Sure, I'm not in a hurry. Good night~

I feel weird that she stayed on him for the whole day 1 and now she says there's no point voting him but doesn't say anything more about what she thinks when we're around half the day phase.
I honestly do feel like she's waiting for the day to pass, since she gives nothing it makes me think of her as a scum. I guess my vote is half pressure too since I really want to hear what she thinks.
I'll be fine with this ISO later. I see what you're getting at about her vote. Though to where in at with this iso I wouldn't say she hasn't shared thoughts as I've found a few things that ping me for town yurkin D1. Her interaction with me last night didn't seem like someone who was waiting for the game to pass but I'll keep that thought in mind as I cover over those posts here shortly.

I haven't played with Yurkin before, as far as I remember, but after going through her posts again (skipping night posts because it's fluff talk) I don't see much thoughts besides what she said about PTY. She said she always do like that during day 1, but since we're on the second half of day 2 I guess she has some opinion about players now.
I'm a bit curious about what is going to be in your post about her.
But I forgot to say in my last post that you're right, she has a point about voting PTY being useless and that's also why I'm trying to focus less on Mil too.

Suzune-chan said:
grrr said:

Okay, that is nice to hear. It is possible that you are mafia, it is possible I am mafia, it is possible that anyone is anything. I will not deal with possibilities as I want to figure out the game. I would like to hear from Suzaku and I want their thoughts and opinions. Are you saying that I cannot have them? Are you covering for them?

Sure, what do you want to hear from me?
If you want to know who I suspect/trust the most you can find it here. Sorry, the post is a bit long, it's around the end. (I can't see Denja's plan proposed by scum so I would be less suspicious of him for now.)
As for my vote, for now it's on Yurkin, the main reason being here and I'm waiting to know who she suspects/trusts the most.
Otherwise I'll be glad to answer your questions.

DenjaX said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
I want trains to be small so we can catch mafia but apparently thats alot to ask for.
Confirmed town should be the one to get the lynch train.

There is a proposal that I want to share about how the lynch works:

Confirmed town should be the only one to lynch a player, the rest should not vote. If anyone tries to get cute and get those perk, they should be lynched.

This is the flaw that I found about this set-up if we want to focus on monopolizing perks. Town outnumbers everyone so this should be implemented. Since this is still day 2, tombstone is still not in set and we want scum to not get that perk as much as possible.

@Karote what do you think?

The plan does sound nice, but wouldn't scum just need to lay low?
As long as the town choice isn't a scum they wouldn't need to do anything and we wouldn't get anything, or I'm missing something?

Coelestin said:
logic340 said:

To be completely honest. I don't really scum read Militus that hard. I think you can read his actions coming from both a scum mindset as well from a town mindset. I think he still deserves votes though because it's anti-town, if he doesn't explain himself at least and it doesn't get better, since I think it'll make him talk. It's like a bit like ironace but not completely. While ironace is trying to be like an open book, Militus is acting like he's doing something in the shadows and we might be able to understand him better if he talks more, if he really should be town, to see his town mindset. And otherwise we can gladly lynch him off or vig shoot him.

I doubt that he'll come to talk if you pressure him. He talked just a bit during day 1, still hasn't shown up on day 2, but I hope I'm wrong. His posts on day 1 were clearly anti-town but I'm not sure it's worth a lynch on an inactive. Since vig has 2 shots, he could either kill him or we could wait for Pyro's inactivity rule to take care of him.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 37 38 [39] 40 41 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.