Forum Settings
Forums

Normal Game V10: Rainbow Six Siege (Red Faction Wins!) Epilogue out!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 36 37 [38] 39 40 » ... Last »
Jun 10, 2017 8:16 PM

Feb 2014
Out of the voted people I only like iron and yurkin. Since Iron train seems hopeless I will try with yurkin.
vote: yurkin
Jun 10, 2017 8:16 PM

Aug 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
PentaFlare said:

If you claim Perkaholic as mafia, you wouldn't be able to sustain that fake claim. The people who actually receive the perks would prove you wrong, blowing your cover. That's why it is unsustainable. It is rare for mafia to claim unsustainable roles, although I will sometimes do it just for the shock value.

Well that all depends if the person who got the doubler voter perk wants to lie or not when i out him, i mean unless hes scum there really shouldnt be a reason for him to deny the information.

Yeah, but eventually, there will be enough perks given out that your cover will be blown, even if some people hide their perks.
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Jun 10, 2017 8:17 PM

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
My life just got a whole lot easier if Shinichi is going to make an unsustainable claim. Great.

Are the votes against grrr all with intent to lynch?
I voted to shake things up and break all the two way ties. Plus my on Denja moved to town.
I need to get a better understanding of his motives here?
ironace wouldn't be a bad place to pressure.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jun 10, 2017 8:18 PM

Aug 2014
Vote: yurkin
I basically just want to have a main train and a counter train, because when all this is through the VCA will be beautiful.
Jun 10, 2017 8:19 PM

Feb 2014
By the way lynching an inactive player at the phase change when they are not online isn't cool at all. I really want to put pressure on any of them so they can have time in the next 10+ hours to say something. Yurkin and iron-guy are okay counter trains for me but i prefer someone of the inactive players.
Jun 10, 2017 8:21 PM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
ironace said:

I agree. I will probably change my vote later on as i just dont feel satisfied with my vote.

Im suspicious of rinto. Any thoughts?

Rinto was weirdly hesitant to vote claimed TPR over you yesterday. If he was mafia, I don't think he would have minded voting for reiynii as much. Still could be SK, I guess, but that is what's putting him slightly more of a town read than scum read for me. Plus I think he may be the person logic hid behind lol.
*back to paper writing >.>*
I'm glad someone was paying attention. Give this girl a cookie.

Jun 10, 2017 8:21 PM

Aug 2014
logic340 said:
PentaFlare said:
My life just got a whole lot easier if Shinichi is going to make an unsustainable claim. Great.

I voted to shake things up and break all the two way ties. Plus my on Denja moved to town.

I find grrr doesn't react to pressure much at all. If you want to lynch him because you think he is mafia, go ahead and vote, but pressure isn't likely to do anything.

Breaking ties is great too. :)
Jun 10, 2017 8:24 PM

Jan 2010
ironace said:
logic340 said:
sorry about the typos I fixed it so hopefully you will be able to understand it better. Basically the five of us will move according to the will of the people.

so , like, isnt it just the better version of the captain's ability?
it's teamwork baby!!!

Jun 10, 2017 8:25 PM

Jan 2010
ironace said:

Im going to take a look at rinto and grr's posts in the last 1500+ comments ;_;
Somebody help me..............................................................
But if militus remains inactive i may just lynch him so that if he gets out then i can divert my attention to others.
unless you think Rinto is SK funny waste your time there he's not mafia.

Jun 10, 2017 8:26 PM

Feb 2014
@penta actually I feel pressured. Even if it is only 4 votes, with this inactivity if Karote puts one vote on me I am done.

But I take my time to make a claim that won't get me lynched and at the same time will let me pressure people.
Jun 10, 2017 8:27 PM

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
logic340 said:

I find grrr doesn't react to pressure much at all. If you want to lynch him because you think he is mafia, go ahead and vote, but pressure isn't likely to do anything.

Breaking ties is great too. :)
I know the pressure doesn't do much to go but reactions also from others help out. I'm still going over yurkin (slow and steady wins the race) hopefully we'll talk about this ISO since the Militus one has gone relatively untouched.

Jun 10, 2017 8:28 PM

Nov 2008
PentaFlare said:

I basically just want to have a main train and a counter train, because when all this is through the VCA will be beautiful.
Read my damn proposal or you are dead to me.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jun 10, 2017 8:30 PM

Jan 2010
unvote
grrr's on the bubble I should be voting a brutal read if nothing else.
Something makes me want to vote Suzune all of a sudden?

Jun 10, 2017 8:31 PM

Nov 2008
PentaFlare said:

I am sensing irritation here which leads to sarcastic remarks. Penta might be scum here. Unsustainable? Pfft.

Shinichi can be cleared easily if he reveals who got the perk.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jun 10, 2017 8:31 PM

Aug 2014
DenjaX said:
PentaFlare said:

Read my damn proposal or you are dead to me.

I read your proposal and am fine with it if everyone else is, but I'm going to continue to use my vote until closer to the end of the phase anyway.
Jun 10, 2017 8:32 PM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
@AbiHumaid, @Militus, @PTYamin, @SuzakuTsubasa, and @ironace I don't do this often but I want reads from you five. Top 3 Town and top 3 mafia. They dying have to be correct but I want to know who you feel the easy you do about each. We need to see how you all are thinking.

@Rinto-kun cine bake some observations and then drift back into obscurity.
@Suzune-chan thoughts on my #1556 and the ensuing conversation with Shinichi?
@DenjaX your needed on segregation duties stat!
Now, i am not going ot lie with you. I have a slight suspicion about Shinichi. Therefore, I read it with a slight lens. Although to tell you the truth he pumped you for a lot of information but in particular he said very little himself. I think, judging by what he says, that he sees a problem with your town block and that makes him leerly.

But I am also leerly of Shinichi.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Jun 10, 2017 8:32 PM

Jan 2010
In case you missed it

Logic hid behind Rinto last night

Jun 10, 2017 8:33 PM

Aug 2014
DenjaX said:
PentaFlare said:

I am sensing irritation here which leads to sarcastic remarks. Penta might be scum here. Unsustainable? Pfft.

Shinichi can be cleared easily if he reveals who got the perk.

That wasn't sarcastic. I can be sarcastic if I want to, but when I do, it's a lot sharper than that.
Jun 10, 2017 8:33 PM

Jun 2009
wen294 said:

Suzune-chan said:
This comments strikes me as kind of odd...unsure how to put my finger on it but for some reason it rubs me wrong.
Going with the flow.
It's basically a "what does the rest want to do then i will do that as well so don't hate me"
Or at least it feels that way to me.
So yeah i agree with you on the 'rubbing me the wrong way' part.
In my opinion, it looks like it was supposed to slide kind of under the radar. But it did not for me. I think this might be a good place to poke a lot. I will lead in a minute.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Jun 10, 2017 8:35 PM

Nov 2008
PentaFlare said:

I read your proposal and am fine with it if everyone else is, but I'm going to continue to use my vote until closer to the end of the phase anyway.
What you are doing is giving scum opportunity to win votes. If you are truly town and you agree to my proposal then you should adhere. You are defeating the purpose of this proposal. I am gonna watch and see if you are going to retract your vote later on. If you pretend to be afk or whatever excuse you have for not removing your vote, then you deserve the rope.

Jun 10, 2017 8:36 PM

Jun 2009
wen294 said:
Suzune-chan said:
This is ridiculous. It is not anti-town to not reveal. Town should know when to hold their cards and when to play them. The only reason you are saying this is because it is an open game
I myself got the feeling that he says refusing to claim is anti-town because of penta's idea/plan with how the flow of tread went there. Not sure if that's due to penta putting ideas in RE's head or RE making use of penta's plan to try and get someone scumread for subpar reasons though. (note there is of course the option of a t/t situation but since you scumread RE i'd assume you'd be looking at a situation where 1 of both is scum)
What's your take on it?
I think that penta's plan opens up too many problems personally. It forces the town to to our their roles as well as the mafia. There are roles that are not advantageous to out and if someone wanted to hold theirs to themselves, it quickly makes town scum. This is a problem for me because it can be used to scum paint people and for this reason I cannot back the randomly run someone up approach so they will claim. I think it should be based on effort and evidence.

Also, as a random aside...from my view as a former host...seems not in the spirit of the game to mass claim. Just my aside.

Jun 10, 2017 8:37 PM

Jun 2009
RE1031 said:
DenjaX said:
Whatever you are doing does not align to any of the roles or perks listed on the OP. Unless it is Sledge but he does not look informative type to me.

I was trying to play along with your charade but yeah, this ain't doing anything. Do what you need to do. I'll just keep watching you~

Hmm, alright.
@Suzune-chan @AbuHumaid @Militus
Did you use an ability last night? You don't need to answer, but this info may possibly be helpful in the future.
No. I was unable to use my abilitiy because I was gone the entirety of the night. My apologies.

Jun 10, 2017 8:38 PM

Aug 2014
DenjaX said:
PentaFlare said:

What you are doing is giving scum opportunity to win votes. If you are truly town and you agree to my proposal then you should adhere. You are defeating the purpose of this proposal. I am gonna watch and see if you are going to retract your vote later on. If you pretend to be afk or whatever excuse you have for not removing your vote, then you deserve the rope.

I might, I might not. Not voting just feels kind of icky to me. It's not the way I like to play. I thrive on VCA, so removing votes from all the town is going to leave me half blind later in the game.
Jun 10, 2017 8:41 PM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
logic340 said:
@AbiHumaid, @Militus, @PTYamin, @SuzakuTsubasa, and @ironace I don't do this often but I want reads from you five. Top 3 Town and top 3 mafia. They dying have to be correct but I want to know who you feel the easy you do about each. We need to see how you all are thinking.

@Rinto-kun cine bake some observations and then drift back into obscurity.
@Suzune-chan thoughts on my #1556 and the ensuing conversation with Shinichi?
@DenjaX your needed on segregation duties stat!
Now, i am not going ot lie with you. I have a slight suspicion about Shinichi. Therefore, I read it with a slight lens. Although to tell you the truth he pumped you for a lot of information but in particular he said very little himself. I think, judging by what he says, that he sees a problem with your town block and that makes him leerly.

But I am also leerly of Shinichi.
honestly that feeling with Shinichi has warn off some but he has an uncountered claim right now so I'm willing to ride with it for now. How do you feel about the others?

Jun 10, 2017 8:44 PM

Jun 2009
PentaFlare said:
Also, I would advise keeping claims this phase to a minimum. Only claim if you are the target of a leading train or are counterclaiming. If too many people claim, the risk of having an important role outed increases. This is why I want to focus on getting claims only from those who are the main suspects.
Your philosophies drive me crazy...

You always start something push it hard and then tell people to do the opposite. Why? Did you get the answer you wanted? Did the role you needed to hear get outted? Did you realize that someone else made a good point? I mean, why the one eighty again?

Jun 10, 2017 8:47 PM

Feb 2014
I will stick to this claim for now:

one of:
1. Twitch - if am twitch Chione was RBed
2. Cop - if I am cop Suzaku is town
3. ShadyMan
4. Twitch - if am twitch Suzune was RBed
5. Support - if I am support Wen was RBed
6. Interrogator
7. Stalker - if I am stalker, penta is not stalker and ironace was not targeted by any action
8. Cop - if I am cop Rinto is town
9. Support - if I am support Denja was RBed
10. Stalker - if I am stalker, penta is not stalker and logic was targeted by YOKAI Drone
Jun 10, 2017 8:47 PM

Nov 2008
PentaFlare said:

I might, I might not. Not voting just feels kind of icky to me. It's not the way I like to play. I thrive on VCA, so removing votes from all the town is going to leave me half blind later in the game.
Me too. But this proposal is very advantageous to town than just VCA. I am not trying to kneecap the essence of VCA here that is why I'm still continuing the finger of suspicion. Obviously, only the lead votes will matter for lynch so we can have 1 representative of the confirmed town to count all those unofficial votes. If not, I am okay with countertrains as long as they do not succeed to lynch. You can do what you want, make sure it is not going to hoard more than the confirmed townies train. If the confirmed town wanted to lynch yurkin, I want you to lay off your vote. I cant have you get a free perk.

Jun 10, 2017 8:48 PM

Jun 2009
Rinto-kun said:
Finally caught up ._________. Nothing interesting happened in the 12 hours I was absent.
So far I can't form any concrete opinions on people, but I think Coelestine and Logic are town(or some kind of hyper active mafia that wants to play as town and fool us all which would be the ultimate reveal for me)
Let's finally lynch ironace, I don't like his escaping from the lynch yesterday and I doubt reynii deserved it as much as he.
Vote: ironace
I'm open for questions.
Why are you thinking Iron? I kind of like him for town personally.

Jun 10, 2017 8:50 PM

Feb 2014
By "for now", I mean I can narrow it down later, but one of these is actually my role.
Jun 10, 2017 8:56 PM

Nov 2008
So

Karote, logic340, Rinto-kun, Shinichi-kun, Double tapper guy dream team?

I am starting to get worried about the activity lmao. This might be a solo logic game xDD

Jun 10, 2017 8:59 PM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
PentaFlare said:

This is a post. That's basically the impression I get from it. The only thing that I found a little odd is your read on Suzune-chan. How did you come to the conclusion that she isn't mafia?
I spoke about that somewhere else I'm try to find it and quote it for you. Basically what I know about Suzune as a player is she enjoys being mafia. It's a little OoG and something I went lean to heavy on, but the last time I made this type of read on her and Ruu in Castle Panic I was correct in both instances. Suzune is much more engaged as mafia which is why I haven't ruled out SK because she's still be in a similar position to town information wise. She's like the opposite of Crossbell, he's less motivated as scum. I get the feeling at times Suzune can be less motivated as town.
While usually speaking you are correct that those things are true about me. However, it is actually relevent to how I feel about the game and whether or not there is a better game going on. Or if I am building a game. Or if like in this game I have something on fire in real life and this game gets less love then I would like to give it. If I live until Wednesday, I am taking some time off work and will be able to dedicate more time to it. So, while I appreciate this kind of meta read and right now it makes me look good, it is false. Suzune can feel passionate about any situation or alignment but others things vary.

Jun 10, 2017 9:00 PM

Jun 2009
AbuHumaid said:
logic340 said:
@AbuHumaid top 3-town (excluding me and Karote), top 3 scum, and why?
does it have to be 3? Cuz i don't​ town read that many right now
Are you serious? really? I think there are like three claimed people at this moment without counter claims at least...less then three people stand out to you?

Jun 10, 2017 9:00 PM

Feb 2014
@Suzune is that why we only had one kill tonight? Since you didn't use your ability? Are you going to use your ability next night? Depending on the number of the kills next night i might want to lynch you.
Jun 10, 2017 9:01 PM

Nov 2008
@Shinichi-Kun I think you might want to reveal who got the double tapper perk here. I do not like some of the people on reiynii train.

Jun 10, 2017 9:02 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
ironace said:

Im going to take a look at rinto and grr's posts in the last 1500+ comments ;_;
Somebody help me..............................................................
But if militus remains inactive i may just lynch him so that if he gets out then i can divert my attention to others.
unless you think Rinto is SK funny waste your time there he's not mafia.

i wrote this before i read the post 1556.
very well, i will believe you. So far, the confirmed towns are
-karote
-logic
-denja
-rinto
-shinichi
and to further reduce the list of suspects, ill give these people a pass as town
-coelestin
-suzune
-suzaku

so these are the people that remain(excluding me ofc as -believe it or not-im town)
-AbuHumaid
-Sleipnirr
-grrr
-PTYamin
-PentaFlare
- RE1031
- yurkin
-wen294

form these people,
-grrr seems have said that i let something slip but will not tell what it was. Later people say he believed i was tpr. But now he is fully saying that im mafia. But i really want him to elaborate as to why he thinks hat. Sure, my behaviour can be seen as being anti town. But its all for the right reasons. As suzune said it, some role's usefullness turns to null when it is revealed. And,as ive said before, its all because i have a useful role but its ineffective if revealed. If i had some role like SK or even hider, i would've been out with it ages ago.
-penta is being uncooperative. Why look at your personal feelings, like it feels icky to not vote. If its for the town, why not? He should have enough experience to know this. Or is it his pride?
-RE is probably town but i have yet to get a full proper reading on her. Any thoughts?
-What is it that people feel that is off about yurkin? I thought she was town but many are still voting for her. People say they had gotten some scum vibes from her once, when was it? Can anyone point me to that post or even general direction will be appreciated.
- i have no thoughts on the rest.

Edit:Forgot shinich claimed lol
ironaceJun 10, 2017 9:07 PM
Jun 10, 2017 9:03 PM

Jun 2009
DenjaX said:
Also, I don't want the Cop, Interrogator, Doc, Bodyguard and Vig to claim.
This is dumb. Then the mafia can work out who is who by who is left.

Jun 10, 2017 9:03 PM

Nov 2008
@ironace Shinichi-Kun claimed perkaholic

Jun 10, 2017 9:04 PM

Nov 2008
Suzune-chan said:
It will take a while. Think about how you respond before you criticize anybody's post. Read my proposal again.

Jun 10, 2017 9:05 PM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
ironace said:

I agree. I will probably change my vote later on as i just dont feel satisfied with my vote.

Im suspicious of rinto. Any thoughts?

Rinto was weirdly hesitant to vote claimed TPR over you yesterday. If he was mafia, I don't think he would have minded voting for reiynii as much. Still could be SK, I guess, but that is what's putting him slightly more of a town read than scum read for me. Plus I think he may be the person logic hid behind lol.
*back to paper writing >.>*

I guess you have a point, though i believe he mentioned that he voted for me merely on a whim. Due to logic's support for him, i have decided to say he is town for now.

BTW, what are you writing?
Jun 10, 2017 9:06 PM

Dec 2013
DenjaX said:
@ironace Shinichi-Kun claimed perkaholic

oh i forgot about that, let me edit it.

Edit: Thanks
Jun 10, 2017 9:07 PM

Jun 2009
DenjaX said:
Suzune-chan said:
It will take a while. Think about how you respond before you criticize anybody's post. Read my proposal again.
I did read your proposal. I actually feel kind of frustrated less like we are playing this game and more that we are dealing with claims. I guess that is just me because I feel like no actual hunting is going on and I cannot tell how people really think. It is all just claim if you are this, counter claim this...sucks the joy.

Jun 10, 2017 9:08 PM

Feb 2014
@iron, I haven't played with you before. I was being cheese in trying to provoke you in many ways. Currently I have some mafia vibes from you because you had two trains against you but a hidden force protected you it seems.

my day one actions were only for role fishing.

Speaking of role fishing, if you had a role with an active ability which 3 people would you like to visit the most?
Jun 10, 2017 9:09 PM

Jun 2009
grrr said:
@Suzune is that why we only had one kill tonight? Since you didn't use your ability? Are you going to use your ability next night? Depending on the number of the kills next night i might want to lynch you.
Well, I would enjoy the talking about and forth at the very least. However, I would chance a guess that if I had a killing ability and really wanted to use it I would have messaged the kill to pyro instead of the apology to post. That would make more sense. Let that idea stew a little.

Jun 10, 2017 9:09 PM

Feb 2014
Suzune-chan said:
DenjaX said:
Also, I don't want the Cop, Interrogator, Doc, Bodyguard and Vig to claim.

I find it funny that I have claimed all these already : D !

Actually there are only few that I haven't claimed this game.
Jun 10, 2017 9:10 PM

Jun 2009
Vote: SuzakuTsubasaI kind of feel like you are just skating by.

Jun 10, 2017 9:11 PM

Jun 2009
grrr said:
Suzune-chan said:

I find it funny that I have claimed all these already : D !

Actually there are only few that I haven't claimed this game.
Easier to claim what you aren't then what you are.

Sep 2016
Suzune-chan said:
RE1031 said:

Hmm, alright.
@Suzune-chan @AbuHumaid @Militus
Did you use an ability last night? You don't need to answer, but this info may possibly be helpful in the future.
No. I was unable to use my abilitiy because I was gone the entirety of the night. My apologies.

'Tis fine. Actually I am screaming internally.

vote: AbuHumaid
You've been here but you haven't done much...
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
So

Karote, logic340, Rinto-kun, Shinichi-kun, Double tapper guy dream team?

I am starting to get worried about the activity lmao. This might be a solo logic game xDD
I am do glad it is not EEM was hard enough.

Jun 2009
RE1031 said:
Suzune-chan said:

'Tis fine. Actually I am screaming internally.

vote: AbuHumaid
You've been here but you haven't done much...
What are you screaming about?

Jun 10, 2017 9:14 PM

Nov 2008
Suzune-chan said:
I did read your proposal. I actually feel kind of frustrated less like we are playing this game and more that we are dealing with claims. I guess that is just me because I feel like no actual hunting is going on and I cannot tell how people really think. It is all just claim if you are this, counter claim this...sucks the joy.
With many inactives right there, me included, this move is as justifiable. I even reduced the claiming antics that Penta is pushing since Day 1. I would technically saved massclaiming to happen if my proposal went through because town can have ample options to find scum mechanically and this is through perks.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 36 37 [38] 39 40 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.