Pages (28) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »
May 17, 2017 1:39 AM

Jul 2009
RE1031 said:
vote change: WyNdZ
I'm fine with this.

wen294 said:

"hinting towards she's unaligned."
sooo that's a neutral lean then, right? So why do you put them in your town read list?

Well, I guess that means she could be third party, but I'm not really interested in getting them yet.

Got that you're not interested >_> but just to clarify it - i'm not the tpr.
May 17, 2017 2:15 AM

Apr 2017
Are we allowed to post during Night phase?
May 17, 2017 2:19 AM

Jul 2009
Melanoid said:
Are we allowed to post during Night phase?

Yes, the rules states so.
May 17, 2017 3:29 AM

May 2015
WyNdZ said:
Ruu said:
I really like this post. Another reason why my idea of Wy being scum and trying to pocket Zymf + gain towncred is not so crazy.

Hmmm I'm curious what are your other reasons. To me it looks like you're trying to make a conclusion and then trying to find evidence instead of trying to make a conclusion based on evidence which is what the town usually do.

@Oyasumi_Rosie - I have a suspicion that you're a third party. I'm thinking maybe your goal is to create a tie in the voting phase.

Oh, I have no evidence.I thought about it after reading your post clearing zymf. I just think that zymf being town doesn't clear you and that it was a possibility. Just because you said "vote for me instead" doesn't mean you are town, is a risky bet but as mafia you could do that so people would think " oh he must be town if he is suggesting that, let's not vote for him, instead go for the one pushing for his lynch" I know is a weird way of thinking but hey that's how my brain works xD
zymf and RE posts made me think that maybe I wasn't completely paranoid and it could be a real possibility.

Rosie as tpr? And with that goal? Makes me think you are creating excuses for your buddy...
May 17, 2017 3:33 AM

May 2015
yurkin said:
Ruu said:
Can we talk about yurkin'a lurking? The fact that they are completely under the radar is alarming imo.
Okay this are the people I don't trust at all and I'll look into on D2 (N1 I won't be active probably) : Rosie, logic, yurkin, Wy.

Time to get some sleep.

Bye guys ♡

Yeah tell me about it, i actually dislike being inactive myself, its boring this way.
Not like i trust you as well lol.

Lol that's all I get? You agreeing with me but not trying to give us a useful post with views, reads, theories? I call you out on it so you would stop doing it! xD
May 17, 2017 3:35 AM

Jul 2009
RE1031 said:
WyNdZ said:

Haha I'm glad that things turned out fine in the end

TTwTT

yurkin said:

wut? um... how does abu flipping scum clears wyn?

Cause he voted for him. I mean... Bussing is entirely possible but not like this. We had 4 trains with 2 votes less than an hour ago, could have voted for anyone else, but chose not to.

I got your point Re.
After rereading D1 and based on the interaction between abu/wyn at the end of phase i'm up to believe wyndz is town and zymf is the conf.town untill proved otherwise.
I don't want to be overly sceptical as that did brought only demise the last time.
May 17, 2017 3:52 AM

Jul 2009
Ruu said:
yurkin said:

Yeah tell me about it, i actually dislike being inactive myself, its boring this way.

Lol that's all I get? You agreeing with me but not trying to give us a useful post with views, reads, theories? I call you out on it so you would stop doing it! xD

Don't go there ruu, you don't know how much i love making all sort of theories, theory of conspiration and etc ;3
Ah my lame reads, yeah can post such in a separate post if you wish, no one asked me about it till now btw lols.
May 17, 2017 4:08 AM

Apr 2017
First of all wow what a day 1 and second I'd like to apologize for not being as much as active. We're fixing my room and that ate a lot of time and energy.

@logic340
As what I stated when I voted Abu, I'd prefer not bringing someone who only has few posts later on the game as it would be really difficult getting reads on them. I understand why you'd think I wouldn't be interested in figuring out Peeker's alignment based on my previous posts but as I mentioned many times already I was up for it since it was the lynch that gives the most information if no one else is up for it then no point to push it any further, in fact, everyone's been clearly against the idea.

@WyNdz
This might be a very late reply given the recent events but just to be clear, at the moment when I suggested about lynching peeker for information I was assuming that in the event that your confirmed town gets nk'ed jailer will look scummy so I didn't give that much importance on jailer's alignment.

@WyNdz
I get it okay, you guys don't like my idea ;-;

@RE1031
Here is your previous reads list, Given the Abu flip what are your thoughts about your own list?

I find what Abu said on this post very interesting, he read Zymf and Wyndz town but reads @logic340 neutral because logic340 was voting him and asking him questions while Zymf was voting him too but gets a town read instead. Seems like Abu was separating himself with logic by saying he's giving him a neutral read.

@wen294
I'm getting town vibes from wen294 from this. Feels like genuine scum hunting.
As for my inactiveness, sorry about that ;-; pretty much finished with all the work on the house so I should be free except on saturday.

@logic340
The time I was reading the post, it was already night phase and Abu was already lynched. Wyndz changing his vote to Abu on the last second just smells so much town to me right now that includes his town report which was Zymf.

Page 9 @RE1031 and @Oyasumi_Rosie posts here looks really suspicious.

@wen294
No need to rub it on my face ;-; my idea on lynching for information may suck but it was worth thinking about at least orz
May 17, 2017 5:31 AM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
logic340 said:
I think you missed something.
The vote was tied 3-3 Then wen voted to break the tie.
The vote was 4-3-abu-mel then wyndz moves to Abu
The vote was 5-2 Abu -melRosie moves to mel
The vote ends 5-3

Had Wyndz not moved then Rosie's vote does make a tie.
Why would Wyndz move to prevent a tie in his teammate?

WyNdZ's vote came before Rosie's. So he wasn't breaking a tie - he was joining a train that from anyone's perspective but Rosie's, was going through. At the moment, there are more reasons to believe that WyNdZ is town rather than scum, but his vote on Abu does not clear him.
edit: Oops.. Preventing a tie doesn't exactly mean breaking it, no? But I doubt he expected anyone to change their vote. Remember in Castle Panic I did that? I didn't think you were going to change your vote so I lock lynched our buddy Penta.
What I am getting at here is Wyndz could have stayed on Melanoid instead of jumping to Abu. Look at my conversation with Wyndz it's pretty clear that he moved his vote because it would ensure there was no tie. The only way I see this as Scum!Wyndz is if Abu and Melanoid are both his partners and he had nothing to lose choosing between the two. Losing one scum add two extra phases to the game (minimum) and didn't need to happen there in my opinion. Also the fact the Rosie's vote would have tied and lead to No Lynch (presumably) looks like she was the one protecting her buddy, not Wyndz trying to get credit. In that situation he could just let his buddy die and had he not moved his vote then Rosie's vote would have saved him at the cost of nothing to Wyndz. I just don't see a scenario where Scum Wyndz jumps on Abu like that. I don't see the comparison to Castle Panic since you hammered on a Lynch Lock for credit and he voted to ensure a tie wouldn't happen proven to be the right move by Rosie's vote change only seconds later (meaning she didn't know he voted and was trying to cause a tie).
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

May 17, 2017 5:32 AM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:
Yes it is quite possible and something we should look definitely look into. Why didn't you vote for anyone before you had to leave?

Because i didnt want me vote to effect the game, since i couldnt change it
So what happens if you find yourself in similar situations on D2 and D3 will you not vote your scum read because you wont be around to change it?

May 17, 2017 5:33 AM

Jan 2010
WyNdZ said:
Ruu said:
I really like this post. Another reason why my idea of Wy being scum and trying to pocket Zymf + gain towncred is not so crazy.

Hmmm I'm curious what are your other reasons. To me it looks like you're trying to make a conclusion and then trying to find evidence instead of trying to make a conclusion based on evidence which is what the town usually do.

@Oyasumi_Rosie - I have a suspicion that you're a third party. I'm thinking maybe your goal is to create a tie in the voting phase.
Not sure if she is third party or not. What kind of TPR role would want to cause a tie EoD1?

May 17, 2017 5:35 AM

Jan 2010
yurkin said:
Ruu said:
Can we talk about yurkin'a lurking? The fact that they are completely under the radar is alarming imo.
Okay this are the people I don't trust at all and I'll look into on D2 (N1 I won't be active probably) : Rosie, logic, yurkin, Wy.

Time to get some sleep.

Bye guys ♡

Why do we have to ask you for lists though? I put them out all the time without being asked and find that when asked for lists (even from town) they feel forced. When you do have some time if you could give some reads on the players doesn't have to be a list but just your thoughts on EoD and the 7 people on the two lynch trains. What do you think of peoples interactions with Abu leading up to the lynch?

May 17, 2017 5:40 AM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
WyNdZ said:

How much more do you think she is third party over mafia? And are you willing to vote her next phase (this one's directed at anyone)?
I was willing to vote for her D1 and with what she pulled EoD I will be willing to vote for her tomorrow. That being said we don't have lynch lock and I don't want us to just park votes on Rosie and stop looking at others so we need to walk a fine line here.

May 17, 2017 5:52 AM

Jan 2010
I am going to wait for you to catch up before I respond to these incase your feeling change or you have more to add.

May 17, 2017 5:53 AM

Jan 2010
Melanoid said:
First of all wow what a day 1 and second I'd like to apologize for not being as much as active. We're fixing my room and that ate a lot of time and energy.

@logic340
As what I stated when I voted Abu, I'd prefer not bringing someone who only has few posts later on the game as it would be really difficult getting reads on them. I understand why you'd think I wouldn't be interested in figuring out Peeker's alignment based on my previous posts but as I mentioned many times already I was up for it since it was the lynch that gives the most information if no one else is up for it then no point to push it any further, in fact, everyone's been clearly against the idea.
This is so contradictory though. As of now you are probably the person with the fewest post. Do you expect us to carry you into late game with your current level of activity? If I were to lynch you tomorrow for the reason of not wanting to carry a low poster into the late phases would you find the scummy?

Melanoid said:
I find what Abu said on this post very interesting, he read Zymf and Wyndz town but reads @logic340 neutral because logic340 was voting him and asking him questions while Zymf was voting him too but gets a town read instead. Seems like Abu was separating himself with logic by saying he's giving him a neutral read.
I could see you and Abu's votes on one another as possible distancing same way you see him calling me neutral distancing. So you didn't scum read Abu you placed a vote to get him talking and never came back. While some will give you town credit for this I will not. You could still be his buddy who thought he would survive the phase with you not coming back.

Melanoid said:
@logic340
The time I was reading the post, it was already night phase and Abu was already lynched. Wyndz changing his vote to Abu on the last second just smells so much town to me right now that includes his town report which was Zymf.
I have come to the same conclusion on Wyndz..

May 17, 2017 6:10 AM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
Okay, I've been crying non-stop for like 12 hours so this is exactly what I need to put my mind on. I tried to get some info from the vc regarding Abu's voting patterns but I got nothing. He just didn't vote or go for Crossbell (he then switched to Melanoid but I consider that self preservation so is irrelevant )
I'm town reading Mel using the same method. He was the first one to vote for Abu and he never chaged his vote after that.
Like I said before Rosie's last minute vote is a huge red flag, I know we usually say that scum wouldn't do that because that would put them in the spotlight and yada yada yada BUT with such a small amount of players doing that is not so crazy imo.
@Shinichi-kun I hadn't seen the latest vc when I posted that, that's why I call her out. Another reason why I shouldn't post before finishing reading the thread.
I'm town reading our Jailer and Mel for now. Still trying to figure out the rest.
I am not liking your reasoning for town reading Melanoid. I'm more neutral now but there is a chance they could be buddies. Also if he were to flip town I would think you have some kind of information we don't have as your reasoning is horrible and don't say town to me at all. Mel voted Abu to get him active so he could make a read off him. "Not wanting to take a low poster into late game" is how he put it. Which isn't much of a scum read, it pretty much amounts to I cant read you so I'll lynch you (what Rosie is doing with me). He didn't move his vote because he never came back.
#250 - Votes Abu
#300 - Final Vote count 14 hours later
#533 - Melanoid's first post after the flip 26 hours after voting Abu and having no interactions with him outside of the vote.

I am not seeing how you get a town read of this. Other than the fact that someone got lynched this right her reminds me of Lord_Sithis and Phraze scum theatre in Haruhi mafia. Where we said one but not both are scum and in fact they were both scum.

May 17, 2017 6:38 AM

Dec 2013
WyNdZ said:
Damn so many posts to read and I really want to watch the IPL cricket match going on right now......

wen294 said:

I don't really see why 'more people' would jump on the train after 3. Well maybe 1 more or so but after that it's unlikely.

Not pressuring your scum buddy the entire game would be riskier, so when you wanna pressure somebody anyway, best do it early on right?

A few people have already said they were finding zymf's behaviour suspicious so they might have voted on him later on and all the other votes were scattered. It did not look like we were going in the right direction so I provided the information in the hopes that something would come out of it.

I guess it depends on the person. Every person has a different playstyle. I've already stated my reasons for why that would be a bad idea but like I said every person plays differently.

Shinichi-Kun said:

Also the situation would have been more likely if u waited to confirm the town person but now that you didnt i would say its prob like a 20-25% this situation is there.

I didn't understand what you meant by this. Till when was I suppose to wait to confirm the town person? I didn't want to give the info at the last moment in the day phase because that would create chaos and it was looking like zymf might get lynched. I initially intended to release the info on night 1 but I felt that releasing it during this phase would be beneficial.

Now was good lol, just saying depending on when u had release the information if u hadnt done it the first 2 phases it would have been somewhat supicious since others have been asking.

May 17, 2017 6:39 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi: (currently incomplete)

Did u ever finish this list and what was the conclusion?

May 17, 2017 6:41 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:

@Shinichi-kun, @Oyasum_Rosie, @RE1031 how would you compare Crossbell's D1 here to Kitty Mafia D1? I am not really getting a similar vibes but I am not liking the lack of activity and catchup posts (which are reminiscent)?

Im not a fan of lookat previous games nor do i remember, but ya i say we just pressure him on day 2 because we can't just let him go due to being busy.

May 17, 2017 6:43 AM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
RE1031 said:

You know what, I've been rereading the votes... If Rosie didn't last minute vote Melanoid and WyNdZ didn't change his vote from Mela->Abu, Abu would have been lynched. If you ignore WyNdZ's vote change, Abu would have been lynched no matter what. In fact, if we're looking at this from WyNdZ's perspective moments before TIME!, Abu is getting lynched. So it doesn't seem like a terrible idea for him to jump on the train that seems like it's going to carry out to gain some town credit when it flips scum.
Although this is just speculation and I think Rosie is far more suspicious right now.

well then prove it during day 2 :D

May 17, 2017 6:44 AM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I dont see how u can town read me and ruu when its very clear we suspect each other it just feels so off reading this.

Feel like all ur neutral reads scream meta way too much

Also I know ur scum reads are different now but this still irks me the wrong way.

Idk >.<
I expanded a little on why I think Ruu is town in #348. If you're suspicious of her for being suspicious of you, then it's playing out just like in Castle Panic. Put it this way: as someone who's not involved, even though both of you are suspicious of each other, it seems like t/t action.
Anyway, if I make it through the night, which I think I will because there's a higher chance of someone on the Abu train dying (Zymf or Crossbell especially), I am more than willing to seek redemption for my narrow-mindedness from today.

Fair enough explanation but i don't think its T/T not yet atleast. Also normally its me or logic being narrow minded what happened?

Also whats this castlepanic reference?

May 17, 2017 6:46 AM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
Ugh the Jailor role kinda sucks lol
I was thinking: hey, why doesn't Crossbell watch Zymf and Zymf protect Crossbell? And then I realized if Zymf "protects" Crossbell, he won't be able to watch Zymf....
Yah it assumes they both are town but it was a nice thought while it lasted......

Thats what im saying, its both roles but it cant do one without the other. It's better for stopping mafia than protecting town.

May 17, 2017 6:47 AM

Dec 2013
This is just my personal opinion but i think we will find the the other scum by seeing who abu interacted with the least cause he might have tried to avoid interacting with his buddies.

May 17, 2017 6:49 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Because i didnt want me vote to effect the game, since i couldnt change it
So what happens if you find yourself in similar situations on D2 and D3 will you not vote your scum read because you wont be around to change it?

I explained that somewhere, day 2 i prob wouldn't vote either but day 3 and onward i would vote no matter what cause its getting to the point where my vote is actually needed.

May 17, 2017 6:53 AM

Jul 2009
logic340 said:
Why do we have to ask you for lists though? I put them out all the time without being asked and find that when asked for lists (even from town) they feel forced. When you do have some time if you could give some reads on the players doesn't have to be a list but just your thoughts on EoD and the 7 people on the two lynch trains. What do you think of peoples interactions with Abu leading up to the lynch?

Oh, you're absulutely right here logic, they do feel forced that way, so awkward...
Im not feeling ok atm though, will post/answer properly to that once i calm down first. Sorry about that
May 17, 2017 7:26 AM

Sep 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
RE1031 said:

Idk >.<
I expanded a little on why I think Ruu is town in #348. If you're suspicious of her for being suspicious of you, then it's playing out just like in Castle Panic. Put it this way: as someone who's not involved, even though both of you are suspicious of each other, it seems like t/t action.
Anyway, if I make it through the night, which I think I will because there's a higher chance of someone on the Abu train dying (Zymf or Crossbell especially), I am more than willing to seek redemption for my narrow-mindedness from today.

Fair enough explanation but i don't think its T/T not yet atleast. Also normally its me or logic being narrow minded what happened?

Well, it's a little weird how much he's dismissing the possibility of WyNdZ bussing Abu - because that kind of stuff does happen.
About the castle panic thing - even though Ruu wasn't able to post as much, she voted for Penta the first day because she thought he was telling the truth when he claimed cult leader (he wasn't). As a result of that and maybe because she wasn't around to defend herself, she nearly got lynched, with Penta leading her train. Now that I look back at it, it makes sense that Penta would want to get Ruu lynched despite having such few posts - because he knew himself could not be cult leader so Ruu's reasoning couldn't be right. Basically this situation reminds me of the current one. Which really is a bit too meta, so it's more of a hunch than anything...
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
May 17, 2017 7:33 AM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
This is just my personal opinion but i think we will find the the other scum by seeing who abu interacted with the least cause he might have tried to avoid interacting with his buddies.
He doesn't have a whole lot of interactions.
Before he came back to defend himself I believe it was me, you, Wyndz, Crossbell, and Melanoid who had asked abu questions.
When he cam back to defend himself he interacted with me, wen, you, Crossbell the most from memory (correct me if I am wrong).

May 17, 2017 7:36 AM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:
Shinichi: (currently incomplete)

Did u ever finish this list and what was the conclusion?
Well you keep posting damn it.....You are likely the highest poster this game. I have about 10 more night posts to summarize (now that I am on a computer with working "N" and "B" keys. Then I will begin to analyze it. I think I will get you and possibly one more done before phase change.

May 17, 2017 7:38 AM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:

@Shinichi-kun, @Oyasum_Rosie, @RE1031 how would you compare Crossbell's D1 here to Kitty Mafia D1? I am not really getting a similar vibes but I am not liking the lack of activity and catchup posts (which are reminiscent)?

Im not a fan of lookat previous games nor do i remember, but ya i say we just pressure him on day 2 because we can't just let him go due to being busy.
Fair enough, not looking for a straight comparison but thoughts as you have played with him as scum a few times in games with me (once as town once as his partner). I will not let him slide D2 either.

May 17, 2017 7:39 AM

Sep 2016
I would like everyone's thoughts on whether we should vote Rosie tomorrow?

@Oyasumi_Rosie Why did you try to create a tie?
May 17, 2017 7:52 AM

Sep 2016
Melanoid said:

Page 9 @RE1031 and @Oyasumi_Rosie posts here looks really suspicious.

Could you be more specific. Just asking because I feel I deserve the effort.
May 17, 2017 7:55 AM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
WyNdZ said:
Damn so many posts to read and I really want to watch the IPL cricket match going on right now......

A few people have already said they were finding zymf's behaviour suspicious so they might have voted on him later on and all the other votes were scattered. It did not look like we were going in the right direction so I provided the information in the hopes that something would come out of it.

I guess it depends on the person. Every person has a different playstyle. I've already stated my reasons for why that would be a bad idea but like I said every person plays differently.

I didn't understand what you meant by this. Till when was I suppose to wait to confirm the town person? I didn't want to give the info at the last moment in the day phase because that would create chaos and it was looking like zymf might get lynched. I initially intended to release the info on night 1 but I felt that releasing it during this phase would be beneficial.

Now was good lol, just saying depending on when u had release the information if u hadnt done it the first 2 phases it would have been somewhat supicious since others have been asking.
Werent you saying that he should wait a phase or two to reveal in the beginning of the game? Now if he waited until phase 3 or 4 he would look scummy for it? These two statements don't mesh with me. I know you say you are forgetful but why the change in attitude about revealing later in the game?

May 17, 2017 8:01 AM

Jan 2010
yurkin said:
logic340 said:

Oh, you're absulutely right here logic, they do feel forced that way, so awkward...
Im not feeling ok atm though, will post/answer properly to that once i calm down first. Sorry about that
Yeah, I came to that conclusion as town after I was asked for a read list by town then scum read for giving them what they asked for. I was like damn this list feels forced and it's because I did it to appease someone instead of really giving it the attention it needed. While I will ask for read lists I don't hold the ones I ask for in as high a regard as ones people put out on their own. I hope you feel better take some time to rest. Share thoughts later on or on D2 since it's night nothing too pressing right now.

May 17, 2017 8:03 AM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:

I expressed my feeling in #544. I do want to hear what other think as well though.

May 17, 2017 8:03 AM

Sep 2016
Melanoid said:

@RE1031
Here is your previous reads list, Given the Abu flip what are your thoughts about your own list?

I will make one day 2. I don't want to work on it just to have to start over if someone unexpected flips townie.

don't kill me
May 17, 2017 8:05 AM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
RE1031 said:

I expressed my feeling in #544. I do want to hear what other think as well though.

Okay cool. This is going to be a very long 4 hours.
May 17, 2017 8:09 AM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Well, it's a little weird how much he's dismissing the possibility of WyNdZ bussing Abu - because that kind of stuff does happen.
About the castle panic thing - even though Ruu wasn't able to post as much, she voted for Penta the first day because she thought he was telling the truth when he claimed cult leader (he wasn't). As a result of that and maybe because she wasn't around to defend herself, she nearly got lynched, with Penta leading her train. Now that I look back at it, it makes sense that Penta would want to get Ruu lynched despite having such few posts - because he knew himself could not be cult leader so Ruu's reasoning couldn't be right. Basically this situation reminds me of the current one. Which really is a bit too meta, so it's more of a hunch than anything...
It's not that I am dismissing the possibility. It's that given the circumstances and the conversation I was having with Wyndz at the time I doubt he is scum lynching off his teammate in such a way. I also stated that the only way I really see scum Wyndz doing that is if both Abu and Mela were his buddies and it didn't matter which one died so long as he could benefit from either flip. That would be real shitty for him to be scum reading both his buddies like that so it makes it harder for me to believe he is scum. He could have left his vote which would have ended in a tie (he obviously didn't know that unless he/rosie/abu are a team). So the move to make sure a tie couldn't happen feels townie to me. Because had he not moved the chance of a tie and saving his partner due to it was still there by moving his vote he sealed Abu's fate. While it could be a scum move to get town credit I find it highly counter productive when he could have just let Abu get lynched 4-3 and not put himself in the spotlight more than he already is due to his role.

May 17, 2017 8:09 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Werent you saying that he should wait a phase or two to reveal in the beginning of the game? Now if he waited until phase 3 or 4 he would look scummy for it? These two statements don't mesh with me. I know you say you are forgetful but why the change in attitude about revealing later in the game?

Did u not read what i said? I said others would have found him supicious if he hadnt so he was kind of trapped, i wanted him to wait i would not have found him supicious unless circumstances said otherwise.

May 17, 2017 8:10 AM

Dec 2013
Also it was good cause he practically saved townfor now atleast.

May 17, 2017 8:16 AM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
RE1031 said:

It's not that I am dismissing the possibility. It's that given the circumstances and the conversation I was having with Wyndz at the time I doubt he is scum lynching off his teammate in such a way. I also stated that the only way I really see scum Wyndz doing that is if both Abu and Mela were his buddies and it didn't matter which one died so long as he could benefit from either flip. That would be real shitty for him to be scum reading both his buddies like that so it makes it harder for me to believe he is scum. He could have left his vote which would have ended in a tie (he obviously didn't know that unless he/rosie/abu are a team). So the move to make sure a tie couldn't happen feels townie to me. Because had he not moved the chance of a tie and saving his partner due to it was still there by moving his vote he sealed Abu's fate. While it could be a scum move to get town credit I find it highly counter productive when he could have just let Abu get lynched 4-3 and not put himself in the spotlight more than he already is due to his role.

Fair enough. Other than the way the votes played out, he doesn't seem that suspicious, or at least not worthy of suspicion as of now.
May 17, 2017 8:21 AM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:

Did u not read what i said? I said others would have found him supicious if he hadnt so he was kind of trapped, i wanted him to wait i would not have found him supicious unless circumstances said otherwise.
I read what you said. You said it would be suspicious not that other would be suspicious so it seemed to contradict what you said in post #21 since there you advised him to wait a few phases.

May 17, 2017 9:16 AM

Jan 2010
wen294 said:
logic340 said:
It's like you read my mind. I am looking into Shinichi right now, I am also willing to vote Melanoid or Rosie at this point.

I want your opinion on this then:

You think it's legit? I don't really buy it tbh, and i don't see any reason at all for town to lie there, hence my scumread on him. I mean if his memory IS that bad then sorry but for now i ain't buying it.
Sorry I seem to have missed this in the hustle and bustle of the EoD yesterday. This is a very good question I noticed this while doing my ISO right now (still in the works). This is from my ISO "#39 - This one is weird and wen asked me about it. IDK how I feel considering I just saw town Karote botch a claim that got him lynched the next day. IDK about his memory issues but the timing seems weird but I think I expect scum to cover their bases better. This slip though ugly I cannot say comes from scum alone." It's definilty something look into not sure if scumnichi messes that up like that but it's possible.

May 17, 2017 9:44 AM

Jan 2010
Sorry for the wait and I appreciate everyone's patience.

Shinichi:

Thoughts:
#18 - I expressed this in the beginning but if Shinichi really wanted Rosie's ability he doesn't vote for her right out the gate imo. This isn't Alignment Indicative but I doubt he was posturing for her role.
#21 - Our first mind meld on how Wyndz should use the information he has. He also says he wants Wyndz to not reveal for a few phases.
#28 - While wanting to gauge reactions is good and all. With no lynch lock and so early in the phase what kind of reaction was he hoping to get from people. Why would anyone be scared to vote for Rosie at that point in the phase?
#39 - This one is weird and wen asked me about it. IDK how I feel considering I just saw town Karote botch a claim that got him lynched the next day. IDK about his memory issues but the timing seems weird but I think I expect scum to cover their bases better. This slip though ugly I cannot say comes from scum alone.
#45 - I have to wonder if he believes that Rosie is scum here due to his response. He is voting Rosie and references me saying vote for who you think are scum even if inactive.
#53 - This is the first instance but Shinichi used to get on me hard about this to the point I don't really do it anymore. He claims he's town so he isn't scared of Rosie's ability. Not sure if he is trying to plant a see in others head that he is town or if he is trying to convince himself.
#105 - While I agree there is a lot to be learned about who will and wont vote for her it is really only telling around phase change. Shinichi had his vote on Rosie for half the phase then unvoted. This doesn't tell me he is town who isn't scared of her role. Voting and leaving it there would have done a better job of that. He did remove his vote from Rosie so I have to ask was this because he was scared of possible retribution?
#107 - Says he feels the people on Wyndz train are town but never really explains why.
#156 - Unprovoked town proclamation.
#162 - potential ideological difference not necessarily Alignment Indicative.
#221 - Kind of curious here that he voices concern with the vote count then unvotes and doesn't vote for the remainder of the phase. I know he said he didn't want leave a vote he couldn't move but with how he wanted to see who was down for a Rosie lynch moving off like this doesn't prove that he isn't scared of her ability? Not sure what to make of this post form an alignment perspective i have seen him not vote as town but it feels scummy in this situation?
#245 - He tells Zymf that he wouldn't have picked up on what zymf did. Not sure if he agrees with the read or not though.
#277 - Not sure how I feel about this one. Sometimes it's one action that blows scum cover, so why shouldn't she be looking at that action?
#292 - Says he and zymf are not voting for the same reason work. Zymf's reason was he wasn't comfortable with any scum reads then he came back and voted for Abu. This is not the same thing and looks like Shinichi trying to hide behind the fact someone else was doing it.
#506 - was explained in post #364
#548 - This post seems to contradict what he said in 21. I have asked him to explain this for me waiting on a response. Basically in #21 he said he wants Wyndz to wait a couple of phases but in #548 he says if Wyndz held on to the information for a couple of phases he would find it suspicious. So it seems to me he was telling Wyndz to do something he would find him suspicious of later?
#553 - Being that he does both (not choose one or the other) this post really doesn't say anything. Zymf picks a target and no one dies we know that he either jailed the target or the mafia but we still have to decide.

Conclusion:
I have had a hard time reading Shinichi since I started here on MS. I don't think he was after Rosie's ability but that doesn't really tell me if he is town or not. His line of questioning seems town motivated but I just cannot say for sure. The early focus on seeing who would be scared of Rosie also seems weird as no one would have need to worry about her until it was actually time for her to be lynched so moving his vote away and not replacing it says scared of her role though he sat on her most of the phase. I understand his reason for not voting but that can come from town or scum and if he does it again will sit in an even worse spot with me. I need him to answer #572 as he seems to have contradicted himself or didn't explain himself well enough. He says he said others would find Wyndz suspicious but I quoted it and that isn't what the post says. At a glance with all the post and "pro-town" positioning on mechanical discussion this looks like town but upon a closer look things are more convoluted I think. Maybe I am over thinking would love to hear what others are thinking of Shinichi right now.

Questions for @Shinichi-kun:
In #245 you tell zymf you wouldn't have picked up on what he did. Do you agree with his town read on wen there or no?
In #304 you tell Wyndz that zymf's train could be all town. Have you looked further in to the train to see if you feel they are all town?
How do you go from questioning Ruu the way you did in #309 to saying you wont vote for her in #313?
In #322 you agree with wen that something is up with RE's list. Do you think this makes her scummy?
For not having a town read on Zymf you sure are curious as to why others were scum reading him. Is this due to thinking they may be scum or just curious as to why they saw scum when you were neutral?

May 17, 2017 10:21 AM

Dec 2012
I wonder if I'll ever fully catch up with the amount of time I have available to put into the game and how fast the pages are building up...
How do others deal with this problem? Do you just read the last page and skip the rest or do you skim everything?
I just feel that I get nothing from backreading unless I actually look into each post, which takes up at least half an hour pr. page.

RE1031 said:
Ugh the Jailor role kinda sucks lol
I was thinking: hey, why doesn't Crossbell watch Zymf and Zymf protect Crossbell? And then I realized if Zymf "protects" Crossbell, he won't be able to watch Zymf....
Yah it assumes they both are town but it was a nice thought while it lasted......
I will pick Crossbell none the less, since I think it's more likely that mafia will target him instead of me tonight. Unless Crossbell IS the mafia, which would be even better.
May 17, 2017 11:02 AM

Dec 2013
WyNdZ said:
Zymf said:
I will pick Crossbell none the less, since I think it's more likely that mafia will target him instead of me tonight. Unless Crossbell IS the mafia, which would be even better.

It's a bad idea to post what actions you intend to do in this thread :/

@togs - Does the third party need to be eliminated in order for town to achieve their win condition?
Only if the TPR is a threat to town, meaning that he can't say or it'd be unfair.

I do wanna know if the game ends if TPR achieves their wincon tho. If there even is one at all.
May 17, 2017 11:04 AM

Dec 2012
WyNdZ said:
Zymf said:

Hmm.. maybe. I wouldn't do it if I didn't have a reason to, but in this case it would cause to much confusion for town tomorrow if I didn't reveal it.
May 17, 2017 11:19 AM

Sep 2016
Zymf said:
WyNdZ said:

Hmm.. maybe. I wouldn't do it if I didn't have a reason to, but in this case it would cause to much confusion for town tomorrow if I didn't reveal it.

I think it's important to say when you're going to use it, but not necessarily on who. That way you don't accidentally block someone who's going to use an active.
May 17, 2017 11:55 AM

Nov 2015
Answering a few rando questions, sorry if I kept you waiting

logic340 said:
@Togs hypothetical question:
If the Peeker is lynched D1. When the spooky egg gets said ability would they be given the same information as the original Peeker? Receive a new PM revealing confirmed town to them? Or nothing but getting a role that has already been used?
Getting a role with the Spooky egg would be considered the same as drafting a new version of that role, so they would get a new person to look at RNG’d to them.

logic340 said:
@Togs had there been a tie would it have been no lynch or RNG?
No lynch on Day 1, RNG every Day afterwards.

Shinichi-Kun said:
@togs were the scum invited to the club before or after the draft if so were they allowed to discuss the draft together? Im sorry if this was asked or explained in the op.
Yes.

WyNdZ said:
Zymf said:

@togs - Does the third party need to be eliminated in order for town to achieve their win condition?
Sorry, I cannot give info on the wincon of the third party, or if there even is one.
May 17, 2017 11:55 AM

Jan 2010
WyNdZ said:
Anyways now that we know the Abu was a mafia here are some changes in my reads

Wen294 - Strong town read. Wen absolutely roasted Abu. I found it humorous how Wen was getting irritated by Abu. Also voted on Abu

Crossbell- I was anyways leaning town for him and he also voted on abu so that's just another thing that makes me think he's a townie. Still must be weary of him because I've heard he's a really good player. Also seems like some of you got deceived by him in a previous mafia game(lol). Link me to that game if you don't mind.

Melanoid - I initially had a scum read on you but seeing how Abu was pushing to vote on you and how you voted on Abu first makes me now have a leaning town read on you.

Logic - So I had a strong town read on him but at certain points it felt like he was trying to convince people to vote on Mela instead of Abu. We don't know if Mela is a town or mafia yet but it's just something for me to remember. I still have a town read on him.

Shinichi-Kun said:
I explained that somewhere, day 2 i prob wouldn't vote either but day 3 and onward i would vote no matter what cause its getting to the point where my vote is actually needed.

You should vote though. If all players adopted your mindset we wouldn't vote on anyone for the first 2 days. Seeing someone's voting patterns gives us an idea of their alignment, I'm finding it hard to get a read on you because of you not voting. Also it's in a mafia's best interest to give as little information to town so not voting is indicative of mafia behaviour in my opinion.
I kind of agree with some of the stuff you've said though which is why I'm not sure what to think of you right now.

There's not much that Abu gave away. It seems he was purposely feigning ignorance in order to give away as little information as possible.
Here are links to the two scum games I have played with Crossbell both times I was town,
Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake
Kitty Mafia

May 17, 2017 11:59 AM

Dec 2012
Below are all of my comments/replies to posts on page 7 to phase change post at page 10 (Night)

wen294 said:
Zymf said:
In this situation I'm in I was SO hoping that I would be the confirmed townie. What are the odds :D!

Yuck.
Don't "Yuck" me D:
I knew already when I was posting it that it sounded a bit forced and "fake", but how would YOU feel if it happened to you?
I'm starting to think it's almost a little to coincidental that the leading train on the player with the strongest role (me) just so happened to be the confirmed town. I think it's likely, that scum!WyNdZ picked Peeker just to gain towncredit when his self-proclaimed confirmed townie was NK'd - And as mafia, he could choose any townie as his "confirmed townie".

AbuHumaid said:
@Zymf that's unfair and selfish, to vote someone just to save yourself, and are you caught up? i'm active now
It wasn't unfair at all.

logic340 said:
AbuHumaid said:
i think that the Peeker should hurry up and reveal who the confirmed townie is, i can't think of a good reason to delay it tbh
AbuHumaid said:
@WyNdz it's also possible that Zymf voted for you and made all that up because he didn't want to look like you and him are scum buddies, no?
You got what you wanted and you still don't seem satisfied? I am having trouble understanding your play thus far. The vote thing...maybe I get it but wouldn't you want your vote to mean something rather than just be out there? Are you still voting Crossbell and do you find him scummy? I also don't like that rather than give your thoughts on the various conversations you come out and ask Peeker to reveal. Why didn't you ask for that information in an earlier post? We've had multiple conversations about Peeker revealing you could have shared your thoughts on those and the people who took part in them?
These two posts you've quoted might just be AbuHumaid throwing up the ball for WyNdZ to catch with the fake-Peeker-trick I mentioned above.
Though I liked his early posts, I'm tunneling WyNdZ pretty bad, so I might have to do an ISO on him at some point.

AbuHumaid said:
WyNdZ is leaning town for me tbh, but one can't really be sure
*beeb beeb beeb* (scum-detector sounds)

Ruu said:
my grandpa just died. I won't be active during D1 and N1 probably.
I'm sorry for your loss and I hope you + your family will take it well :)

yurkin said:
Sigh~ wyndz covered that himself, why will people not believe him. My mind is still not made up, but its possible for wyndz to be telling the truth as well....
-_- im quiet when i dont have anything in particular to say and im not being asked anything...
I have a request. Will you please use quotation or link to the post that you respond to? It's a little tiresome having to first locate the post that you're replying to.

WyNdZ said:
logic340 said:
If you have a scum read on both then vote either just don't let it be a tie. With wen voting Abu we you could vote there to make sure no one can tie it up last second. I will move my vote if need be?

Okay then, that's what I'll do

Vote change: AbuHeman
And you bus your scum-buddy just before the time is up, when he already has 4 votes and would get lynched anyways. I'm jailing you tonight!

By the way, these posts about jailing Crossbell were just to throw off the mafia.
Of course I wouln't jail my "guardian angel" :P

#MadeItJustInTimeForPhaseChange
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (28) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.