Mini Game v12: Easter Egg Mafia | Game Over - Good Bunnies Win

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (28) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
May 16, 2017 7:15 AM

Dec 2013
wen294 said:
Ruu said:

+1 I really like this comment. This shows a good townie mindset. It is true that the vc doesn't look promising atm. I won't change my vote cause I'm happy with my choice but I wish other people would abandon rvs vote or vote again (why so many people are not voting?) And why are you not voting Crossbell? You want wagons? create another one!

Ehm cross voted? Only Zymf and chad aren't voting and zymf gave a reasonably valid reason for it.

Edit: Also are you still happy with your vote after hearing what wyndz said? If so then that means you don't believe wyndz and think that he's scum as well right?
(you proooobs haven't read his post yet when you made this post, that i know.)

I came to the conclusion lol

Also i wont vote for the same reason XD, Ruu seems to miss things kinda just like how i overlook stuff.

May 16, 2017 7:16 AM

Jan 2010
WyNdZ said:
*Sigh* I'm not liking how the votes are going so far. I guess it's best for me to reveal the confirmed townie now so that we have more information.

Zymf is the guaranteed townie

I'm releasing this information now because Zymf said he's going to be busy so I doubt there will be too much interactions now so hopefully the interactions up till now will give us a clue as to who is the mafia.

Also at this point it looks like there's a train on Zymf and he's the jailer which is in my opinion the strongest role for town so we can't afford to lynch him. I was thinking maybe to wait a bit longer and see if anyone would keep pushing to lynch Zymf but I don't want to release this information in the last minute and have all of us scattering thinking what to do now.

@Zymf - Even though I know you're town I still disagree with you trying to figure out if someone is mafia based on their role. It seems like a very ineffective method.

@Melanoid - Your plan suggested that the jailer protect the confirmed townie but the confirmed townie is the jailer himself. I have no idea if the jailer can protect himself but I assume that's the case. Anyways the only people who should have known that the jailer was a townie was me and the mafia so your plan not taking into consideration that the jailer could be mafia makes me slightly suspicious of you.

Currently 3 people have voted on Zymf, there's a good chance that among them is a mafia. The mafia would naturally want to get rid of the jailer as it is the strongest town role. This is just a point to take into consideration, I'm not saying that there's 100% a mafia among them.

If we analyse the votes so far, there's 3 votes on Zymf who is the jailer and a townie, 2 votes on someone who has been inactive so we can't make an accurate read on him and then a bunch of single votes on others. That's a really bad situation as others have also pointed out.
I don't see a reason to not believe this at the moment. I have a slight town lean on you and if zymf really is town (i don't think you would lie even if scum) then it saves me the time of looking him over for now. Thank you for saving me some time as I did an ISO on Chione only to have her revealed as Innocent Child a few posts later. I do feel your "if I was mafia" is a little bit overexplainy but I have done things like this from time to time and I like it more than thinking it's manufactured or artificial.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jul 2018
@Zymf that's unfair and selfish, to vote someone just to save yourself, and are you caught up? i'm active now

Dec 2013
Zymf said:
WyNdZ said:
*Sigh* I'm not liking how the votes are going so far. I guess it's best for me to reveal the confirmed townie now so that we have more information.

Zymf is the guaranteed townie

I'm releasing this information now because Zymf said he's going to be busy so I doubt there will be too much interactions now so hopefully the interactions up till now will give us a clue as to who is the mafia.
In this situation I'm in I was SO hoping that I would be the confirmed townie. What are the odds :D!

Yuck.

magical said:

Also, to increase the likelyhood of not getting lynched myself, I will support the AbuHumaid-train. He hasn't posted much, but I hope that he'll get online in time to defend himself as well. He is the Lightning Rod, which on second thought is probably more a neutral role than a townish role, since it's both sorta informative and manipulative.
Vote: AbuHumaid
He has already come online.
May 16, 2017 7:17 AM
Jul 2018
@Zymf that's unfair and selfish, to vote someone just to save yourself, and are you caught up? i'm active now
May 16, 2017 7:19 AM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
AbuHumaid said:
i think that the Peeker should hurry up and reveal who the confirmed townie is, i can't think of a good reason to delay it tbh

Why? they won't get lynch and they can wait until the very end of N1 to reveal it. Why are you so focus on getting that info?
AbuHumaid said:
wen294 said:

So that like, close to the first things you say after being called out on being inactive?
The thing that was discussed dozens of times and was practically decided on?
Yuck.

what's "Yuck" about expressing my opinion?

Feel like he expressed his opinion in a different manner than everyone else which is giving him scum vibes when it shouldn't espically since hes prob back reading while saying this stff kinda.

May 16, 2017 7:20 AM

Sep 2016
AbuHumaid said:

It's not... It's just part of the game. But we have like 5 hours. Nothing you've done I say warrants a lynch.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.

May 2015
AbuHumaid said:

lmao

Jan 2010
AbuHumaid said:
i think that the Peeker should hurry up and reveal who the confirmed townie is, i can't think of a good reason to delay it tbh
AbuHumaid said:
@WyNdz it's also possible that Zymf voted for you and made all that up because he didn't want to look like you and him are scum buddies, no?
You got what you wanted and you still don't seem satisfied? I am having trouble understanding your play thus far. The vote thing...maybe I get it but wouldn't you want your vote to mean something rather than just be out there? Are you still voting Crossbell and do you find him scummy? I also don't like that rather than give your thoughts on the various conversations you come out and ask Peeker to reveal. Why didn't you ask for that information in an earlier post? We've had multiple conversations about Peeker revealing you could have shared your thoughts on those and the people who took part in them?

May 16, 2017 7:21 AM

Dec 2013
wen294 said:
RE1031 said:

Well gonna call it a night soon, and having developed a town/neutral/scum lean list, these are people I town read (and won't vote):
yurkin - doubt she as scum would vote right off the bat for a role regardless of player. She thought of it ahead, without knowing whether her scum buddies might land it, hinting towards she’s unaligned.
Ruu - feels like town, I disagreed about Shinichi wanting the bomb role but it’s not an unnatural conclusion to reach.
Shinichi-kun - same as yurkin

"hinting towards she's unaligned."
sooo that's a neutral lean then, right? So why do you put them in your town read list?

ok cool i wasnt the only person that noticed this then, case too me all these should be neutral reads i feel espically the one on ruu.

May 16, 2017 7:22 AM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:

Oyasumi_Rosie - Pretty active and a lot less fluffy than I am used to. Not sure if this is alignment indicative or not. Her posts are more on topic than usual and while I feel this is a good sign I have to wonder if she's trying to look townie or just taking a more serious approach? Her vote on me is a bit peculiar as she said she sees me being townie which isn't good?

Damned if I do, Damned if I don't.....

It isn't good because I actually don't have good read on you. You act townie to me regardless if you are scum or town.
So basically you read me as neutral and you are willing to vote for me because you don't have a good read on me? Ruu says that I am playing similar to Sailor Moon when she was scum with me. You were in that game do you feel I am exhibiting those signs or was I regular logic there as well?

May 16, 2017 7:23 AM

Dec 2013
wen294 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I think hes not voting/not posting for the same reason i wont be able to do between 1-6 because ill be at work, so i might not vote either.
You can just remove your vote before you leave right? No reason to do it earlier than that.

AbuHumaid said:

oh i didn't know that, but it'd still be a risk to delay it

Why?

oh i just unvoted because i felt like my vote was really doing much on rosie since know one else wanted to make a train.

May 16, 2017 7:23 AM

May 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
Ruu said:

+1 I really like this comment. This shows a good townie mindset. It is true that the vc doesn't look promising atm. I won't change my vote cause I'm happy with my choice but I wish other people would abandon rvs vote or vote again (why so many people are not voting?) And why are you not voting Crossbell? You want wagons? create another one!

THis is super weird.

You express how u dislike the vote count

but,
Wont change your vote
then call out crossbell for not voting yet the comment was good?

I dislike the lack of trains not the votes. I was happy with my vote then because I didn't know our Jailer was confirmed. I liked that Cross complain about the lack of counter trains. Then I saw she wasn't voting either and call her out for it.
May 16, 2017 7:25 AM

Sep 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
wen294 said:

sooo that's a neutral lean then, right? So why do you put them in your town read list?

ok cool i wasnt the only person that noticed this then, case too me all these should be neutral reads i feel espically the one on ruu.

I already responded in #297, but unaligned =/= mafia.
May 16, 2017 7:25 AM
Jul 2018
@wen294 what do you mean? it says that mafia can discus who they want to NK during the night, and why are you suspecting me and Chad?
May 16, 2017 7:26 AM

May 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
wen294 said:

Ehm cross voted? Only Zymf and chad aren't voting and zymf gave a reasonably valid reason for it.

Edit: Also are you still happy with your vote after hearing what wyndz said? If so then that means you don't believe wyndz and think that he's scum as well right?
(you proooobs haven't read his post yet when you made this post, that i know.)

I came to the conclusion lol

Also i wont vote for the same reason XD, Ruu seems to miss things kinda just like how i overlook stuff.

I wasn't caught up when I posted that -_-
May 16, 2017 7:28 AM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
Ruu said:

Why? they won't get lynch and they can wait until the very end of N1 to reveal it. Why are you so focus on getting that info?
AbuHumaid said:

what's "Yuck" about expressing my opinion?

Feel like he expressed his opinion in a different manner than everyone else which is giving him scum vibes when it shouldn't espically since hes prob back reading while saying this stff kinda.
I am accustomed to seeing yuck from wen though I have seen him as scum and TPR lyncher.....so it's NAI though I have only seen him do it as true anti=town roles.

May 16, 2017 7:31 AM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Behaviorially do u really see zymf as scum? Cause i feel like his role is a hinder at times cause to protect someone i would assume he also roleblocks them.

Honestly, what nailed it in was WyNdZ protecting him. Too much of a coincidence - I don't buy it. But gotta make room for the other possibility. As far as scum reads go, and I hate to say this cause I'm guilty of it as well, the majority of WyNdZ's posts are about his role. Kinda my fault too since I started off by asking him whose name he got, but once you get eliminate the "mechanics" posts, there's actually nothing really townie about him.

But that could be a soft claim to get us to realize the town player was zymf lol, also its possible but i think its too risking. If zymf gets lynched flipping scum then its gg for for wy

May 16, 2017 7:34 AM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
RE1031 said:

Honestly, what nailed it in was WyNdZ protecting him. Too much of a coincidence - I don't buy it. But gotta make room for the other possibility. As far as scum reads go, and I hate to say this cause I'm guilty of it as well, the majority of WyNdZ's posts are about his role. Kinda my fault too since I started off by asking him whose name he got, but once you get eliminate the "mechanics" posts, there's actually nothing really townie about him.

But that could be a soft claim to get us to realize the town player was zymf lol, also its possible but i think its too risking. If zymf gets lynched flipping scum then its gg for for wy
I personally don't see the benefit in lying there even if Zymf is his mafia buddy. There was a little heat and zymf wasn't going to be around but would it really be worth it for Wyndz to stick his neck out for his partner like that without trying to move votes somewhere else first? So with this reveal I feel pretty confident that at least zymf is town. I have a town lean on Wyndz so I might need to have tea with him to try and cement that read.

May 16, 2017 7:35 AM
Jul 2018
logic340 said:
AbuHumaid said:
AbuHumaid said:
@WyNdz it's also possible that Zymf voted for you and made all that up because he didn't want to look like you and him are scum buddies, no?
You got what you wanted and you still don't seem satisfied? I am having trouble understanding your play thus far. The vote thing...maybe I get it but wouldn't you want your vote to mean something rather than just be out there? Are you still voting Crossbell and do you find him scummy? I also don't like that rather than give your thoughts on the various conversations you come out and ask Peeker to reveal. Why didn't you ask for that information in an earlier post? We've had multiple conversations about Peeker revealing you could have shared your thoughts on those and the people who took part in them?

how can i be satisfied? how could i know that he's not lying? i'm not suspecting anyone rn so i guess i'll wait, i'm neutral on Crossbell, what's wrong about picking a topic to discuss? i was just trying to be more active
May 16, 2017 7:35 AM

Jan 2010
wen294 said:
logic340 said:

Anything pressing I need to know about?

Wyndz said that zymf is confirmed townie.
Zymf won't be around for this entire day.
AbuHumaid has revived from the dead.

Well that's it i guess.
Thank you for catching me up though I noticed a little late.

May 16, 2017 7:36 AM

Sep 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
RE1031 said:

If he's scum, he definitely made a huge gamble. At this rate, however, it looks like it's working. Ruu dropped her vote. Assuming there are 3 mafia, it shouldn't take much to make sure neither of them get lynched.
May 16, 2017 7:38 AM

Dec 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
wen294 said:

Well the one on ruu just needs more elaboration. The thingy behind 'feelstownmeng' is basically 'it's not unnatural thus town' but if that's the standard you uphold then like 90% of all players would be town. So yeh @RE1031 some explanation on this would be cool 'nd all. Why does ruu feel town to you?

Shinichi-Kun said:

oh i just unvoted because i felt like my vote was really doing much on rosie since know one else wanted to make a train.
Vote changes are magical things from the land of dreams.
Luckily we can use them, and so can you (for a limited offer of $59,99).

RE1031 said:
Then what the hell kind of town-read list is that? It's not a list of your town reads when you don't town read any of them. Especially not if you say "i don't wanna vote any of these doods" right above it.

AbuHumaid said:
@wen294 what do you mean? it says that mafia can discus who they want to NK during the night, and why are you suspecting me and Chad?
I swear if there was a jester in the game it'd be you.
Whether or not scum can discuss during the night is of NO RELEVANCE to the point at hand.
As for why i suspect you and chad, i've already given the reasoning on chad and i don't like most of the posts you made.
May 16, 2017 7:39 AM
Jul 2018
unvote
May 16, 2017 7:44 AM

Dec 2013
wen294 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Vote changes are magical things from the land of dreams.
Luckily we can use them, and so can you (for a limited offer of $59,99).

There isn't a vote more useless than one that isn't placed.
May 16, 2017 7:45 AM
Jul 2018
wen294 said:

I swear if there was a jester in the game it'd be you.
Whether or not scum can discuss during the night is of NO RELEVANCE to the point at hand.
As for why i suspect you and chad, i've already given the reasoning on chad and i don't like most of the posts you made.

i really cant't understand you, all i said was if the Peeker keeps the info for himself for too long the mafia would NK him and no one would know who's the confirmed town and now you're accusing me to be "Jester"? also what do you mean you don't like my posts? explain please
May 16, 2017 7:47 AM

Sep 2016
wen294 said:

RE1031 said:
Then what the hell kind of town-read list is that? It's not a list of your town reads when you don't town read any of them. Especially not if you say "i don't wanna vote any of these doods" right above it.

I guess it'd make more sense if I posted the rest of my updated list

I do town read them, because they've done things I don't think scum would ever do. Also, these are notes for myself so I can keep track of people, if you're wondering why they're kinda messy.
May 16, 2017 7:49 AM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
wen294 said:

i really cant't understand you, all i said was if the Peeker keeps the info for himself for too long the mafia would NK him and no one would know who's the confirmed town and now you're accusing me to be "Jester"? also what do you mean you don't like my posts? explain please
They annoy me to no end. That's what i don't like about your posts, this one being the same. It feels like you're not even reading anything i write.

IT DOESN"T MATTER WHETHER THE PEEKER REVEALS HIS INFORMATION AT THE BEGINNING OF D1 OR THE END OF N1, SCUM CAN'T KILL HIM YET.
May 16, 2017 7:49 AM

Jan 2010
AbuHumaid said:
logic340 said:

how can i be satisfied? how could i know that he's not lying? i'm not suspecting anyone rn so i guess i'll wait, i'm neutral on Crossbell, what's wrong about picking a topic to discuss? i was just trying to be more active
I mean you got what you wanted, being satisfied doesn't mean believing him outright. My belief comes from the way he revealed and the slight town lean I have on him you have to come to your own conclusions. I haven't looked at his posts in depth but I don't see anything scummy coming from Wyndz (if I am wrong please let me know). I am also neutral on Crossbell and he's a player I keep close tabs on.

Here are some topics we can discuss:
-What are your thoughts on the people on your train? logic/Melanoid/zymf
-Ruu says I am giving her similar vibes to Sailor Moon Mafia where her and I were scum together. You were town and scum read both Ruu and I. Am I giving you similar vibes to that game?
-If you don't feel the same vibes do you think Ruu's meta is misguided or trying to push an agenda?

May 16, 2017 7:53 AM
Jul 2018
wen294 said:
AbuHumaid said:

They annoy me to no end. That's what i don't like about your posts, this one being the same. It feels like you're not even reading anything i write.

IT DOESN"T MATTER WHETHER THE PEEKER REVEALS HIS INFORMATION AT THE BEGINNING OF D1 OR THE END OF N1, SCUM CAN'T KILL HIM YET.

sorry about that, i'll try to focus more

oh why didn't you say that from the start? then when can mafia kill people?
May 16, 2017 7:56 AM

Sep 2016
AbuHumaid said:
wen294 said:

People die in the morning, the beginning of Day #. Since we can talk during the night, the Peeker can reveal the name they got at the end of Night 1, before they turn up dead (if they are actually town).
May 16, 2017 7:56 AM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
wen294 said:

I do town read them, because they've done things I don't think scum would ever do. Also, these are notes for myself so I can keep track of people, if you're wondering why they're kinda messy.

But.... but that's not any different than the one you posted before in terms of town reads. Why would a town lean be leaning unaligned...? Why does an action being 'not unnatural' indicate town? What makes you think Ruu is town aside from your gut feeling?
May 16, 2017 7:57 AM

Jul 2009
Hmm logic consider neighborizing wyndz ;3 ...
May 16, 2017 8:00 AM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
wen294 said:

wen294 said:

Scum can only kill him at phase change between N1 and D2. ANYWHERE before then is completly, 100% safe from scum NK.

wen294 said:
He can just tell it whenever he wants to so long as he does it before D2 hits.

I told you from the start...
Multiple times.....
May 16, 2017 8:02 AM

May 2015
yurkin said:
Hmm logic consider neighborizing wyndz ;3 ...

I found a wild yurkin! :D

you've been pretty quiet.... any new reads? How do you feel about the current vc? and do you believe our peeker?
May 16, 2017 8:02 AM

Sep 2016
wen294 said:
RE1031 said:

But.... but that's not any different than the one you posted before in terms of town reads. Why would a town lean be leaning unaligned...? Why does an action being 'not unnatural' indicate town? What makes you think Ruu is town aside from your gut feeling?

Even though I disagree with her about suspecting Shinichi wanting the bomb role, she made a similar accusation against PentaFlare in the beginning of another mafia game (Castle Panic), where he claimed cult leader for fluff, and she thought he could actually be cult leader but using psycho tricks and stuff (he wasn't).
Because mafia are always aligned, whether one picks it up or not. Unaligned indicates town (or third party, but I don't know their objective, so I'm choosing to ignore it for now). The kind of vote yurkin and Shinichi left in the beginning of a game is something scum wouldn't do (or at least I don't think they'd do). Scum is about blending in, not voting for roles without regarding the player cause that's bound to start some controversy.

Now I really gotta go study, but I'll pop in shortly before phase change.
May 16, 2017 8:05 AM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
wen294 said:

Even though I disagree with her about suspecting Shinichi wanting the bomb role, she made a similar accusation against PentaFlare in the beginning of another mafia game (Castle Panic), where he claimed cult leader for fluff, and she thought he could actually be cult leader but using psycho tricks and stuff (he wasn't).
Because mafia are always aligned, whether one picks it up or not. Unaligned indicates town (or third party, but I don't know their objective, so I'm choosing to ignore it for now). The kind of vote yurkin and Shinichi left in the beginning of a game is something scum wouldn't do (or at least I don't think they'd do). Scum is about blending in, not voting for roles without regarding the player cause that's bound to start some controversy.

In general unaligned means third party. Only them are on their own. The town folks are part of a faction, thus they are aligned.
You have town-aligned, scum-aligned and then unaligned.
I think i get where the confusion was coming from now.
May 16, 2017 8:21 AM
Jul 2018
logic340 said:
AbuHumaid said:

I mean you got what you wanted, being satisfied doesn't mean believing him outright. My belief comes from the way he revealed and the slight town lean I have on him you have to come to your own conclusions. I haven't looked at his posts in depth but I don't see anything scummy coming from Wyndz (if I am wrong please let me know). I am also neutral on Crossbell and he's a player I keep close tabs on.

-Ruu says I am giving her similar vibes to Sailor Moon Mafia where her and I were scum together. You were town and scum read both Ruu and I. Am I giving you similar vibes to that game?
-If you don't feel the same vibes do you think Ruu's meta is misguided or trying to push an agenda?

WyNdZ is leaning town for me tbh, but one can't really be sure

I've seen you in Sailor Moon and Stray Dogs you're definitely hard to read as Ruu said before, honestly i thought you were scum (it was a gut feeling) but you flipped town eventually, i think it's kinda hypocrite of Ruu to say that she's getting scum vibes from you even though she herself said that you're hard to read.
my thoughts on people on my train: 1, Zymf as WyNdZ getting town vibes, but can't be sure 2, you're neutral for me, you voted on me to make me talk more i guess which is ok. but i'm suspecting Melaniod, he voted on me for being inactive even though he isn't that active either he could be scum looking for an easy mislynch with the "he hasn't posted much" excuse.

Jan 2010
wen294 said:
RE1031 said:

In general unaligned means third party. Only them are on their own. The town folks are part of a faction, thus they are aligned.
In general i understand unaligned pair meaning that two players are not the same alignment. Meaning t/s, t/t/, tpr/s, or t/tpr.

Crossbell correctly identified Bursama and I as an unaligned pair in Fairy Tail Mafia. Bursama was scum and I was Town.

Jul 2018
wen294 said:
AbuHumaid said:

wen294 said:

Scum can only kill him at phase change between N1 and D2. ANYWHERE before then is completly, 100% safe from scum NK.

wen294 said:
He can just tell it whenever he wants to so long as he does it before D2 hits.

I told you from the start...
Multiple times.....

i didn't know what you mean, that's why i said i don't understand. i'm a bit tired so..
May 16, 2017 8:22 AM
Jul 2018
brb
May 16, 2017 8:25 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
wen294 said:

In general i understand unaligned pair meaning that two players are not the same alignment. Meaning t/s, t/t/, tpr/s, or t/tpr.

Crossbell correctly identified Bursama and I as an unaligned pair in Fairy Tail Mafia. Bursama was scum and I was Town.

And that's the difference between unaligned and unaligned pair.
May 16, 2017 8:36 AM

Jan 2010
AbuHumaid said:
logic340 said:

WyNdZ is leaning town for me tbh, but one can't really be sure

I've seen you in Sailor Moon and Stray Dogs you're definitely hard to read as Ruu said before, honestly i thought you were scum (it was a gut feeling) but you flipped town eventually, i think it's kinda hypocrite of Ruu to say that she's getting scum vibes from you even though she herself said that you're hard to read.
my thoughts on people on my train: 1, Zymf as WyNdZ getting town vibes, but can't be sure 2, you're neutral for me, you voted on me to make me talk more i guess which is ok. but i'm suspecting Melaniod, he voted on me for being inactive even though he isn't that active either he could be scum looking for an easy mislynch with the "he hasn't posted much" excuse.
I am leaning town at the moment as well on Wyndz. I will also take his word (even if scum I think he is telling us the truth here). Myself I'm the townie lyncher, Melanoid has raised some concerns.

I am actually a little surprised that people didn't call me out for voting you since i called you Low Hanging Fruit just before I did it. The lack of reaction sucks as I was hoping to gauge some people based on those seemingly conflicting posts.

My vote was there to get you active and provide a counter to the Zymf trains. I like to split people on issues in order to get a read on them. Getting the majority split between two trains if very helpful.

Edit: With Ruu she knows I can read her and there are some things that concern me. In Stray Dog she looked really bad and I still defended her but here i just haven't been comfortable enough with her to do that (though she hasn't really been under pressure). Rosie was the one who said I was hard to read and voted me, Ruu was pretty clear that she is feeling scum vibes form Sailor Moom.

May 16, 2017 8:40 AM

May 2015
we really need a vc at this point because I'm lost regarding who is voting who...

@logic340 now that you got info from Abu are you moving your vote to one of your scum reads or has your read on them change since then?
May 16, 2017 8:44 AM

Dec 2013
@Melanoid, you voted AbuHeman because he was inactive. He no longer is inactive but now you are.
You're gonna need to give some reasoning for it if you're not gonna change your vote.

Also @logic340, you voted him because you wanted a counter-train. Well you got it. Do you actually think your vote is placed on scum or not? If not you might wanna consider moving it now that you've achieved your goal.
May 16, 2017 8:47 AM

Dec 2013
@Togs yWogsy, a vote count please.

@Jackrito works as well
May 16, 2017 8:48 AM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
we really need a vc at this point because I'm lost regarding who is voting who...

@logic340 now that you got info from Abu are you moving your vote to one of your scum reads or has your read on them change since then?
I also need a vote count. Though Abu has been difficult he reminds me of the Abu I have seen in previous games. He's a bit stand offish and doesn't have much presence in the thread. It seems he and wen are having a bit of a misunderstanding and I don't know if scum push that hard against wen especially when he's leading the vote. I am doing this Shinichi ISO right now but I may be able to fit Abu in since he hasn't posted as much.

unvote:
Time to sort through my other reads:
@Oyasumi_Rosie - Do you have any town reads currently. Crossbell says your fluff level is the same do you feel like he is slandering you or am I reading you incorrectly in that regard?
@Melanoid - I don't think you have been around since Wyndz revealed his information how do you feel about it. Now that Abu has posted more do you have a read on him?

May 16, 2017 8:49 AM

Jan 2010
wen294 said:
@Melanoid, you voted AbuHeman because he was inactive. He no longer is inactive but now you are.
You're gonna need to give some reasoning for it if you're not gonna change your vote.

Also @logic340, you voted him because you wanted a counter-train. Well you got it. Do you actually think your vote is placed on scum or not? If not you might wanna consider moving it now that you've achieved your goal.
It's like you read my mind. I am looking into Shinichi right now, I am also willing to vote Melanoid or Rosie at this point.

May 16, 2017 9:02 AM

May 2015
my grandpa just died. I won't be active during D1 and N1 probably.
May 16, 2017 9:06 AM

Jul 2009
Sigh~ wyndz covered that himself, why will people not believe him. My mind is still not made up, but its possible for wyndz to be telling the truth as well....
-_- im quiet when i dont have anything in particular to say and im not being asked anything...
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (28) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.