May 2015

✥ ✥ ✥
Moderated by Jackrito
✥ ✥ ✥

→ R U L E S

→ S E T - U P

→ S T O R Y

→ P R I S O N E R S

Mafia:You win if the mafia equals or exceeds the number of townies.

Town: You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.
SoulEaterQUEENMar 24, 2017 11:58 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (46) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 9, 2017 9:56 PM

Sep 2012
I'm executioner, come at me kids.
Mar 10, 2017 12:28 AM

Dec 2014
Lam-B said:

Ze bodyblocker here!

Also, have all the PMs been sent? I dont think I've received my role. Or am I just impatient?
Mar 10, 2017 1:35 AM

Sep 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
Lam-B said:

Ze bodyblocker here!

Also, have all the PMs been sent? I dont think I've received my role. Or am I just impatient?

Take a guess.
Mar 10, 2017 5:28 AM

Oct 2014
Vote lynch: lam-B
Mar 10, 2017 5:28 AM

Apr 2015
OHH

I am ready for this! >:D
Mar 10, 2017 5:38 AM

May 2015
ROLES HAVE BEEN SENT. PLEASE CONFIRM IF YOU RECEIVE IT ^^

TIMER
Mar 10, 2017 5:46 AM

Dec 2014
Sorry for being so impatient. Got my roll and ready to role...
Mar 10, 2017 6:08 AM

Jun 2015
Ayo.
Mar 10, 2017 7:06 AM

Jan 2008
/confirm

I'm ready

For some reason I thought this started 2 hours later than it does.. glad I woke up early today

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Mar 10, 2017 7:39 AM

Dec 2012
/confirm
Mar 10, 2017 9:03 AM

May 2015

Everybody is gathered in the yard pretending to be playing cards but actually discussing their escape plan. A rumour has been going around the prison about moles hiding inside the inmates population. In a group full of murderers and liars.... who can be trusted? Suspicions arises and the prisoners need to find the traitors before their plan is exposed.

When the appointed day comes will they've dug tunnels or their graves?

TIME UNTIL NIGHT 1

Host Note: I don't like 48 h day phases but making it 36 hours was too complicated ;-; so we are back to the normal times; D1/D2 will be 48 h after that the day phase will last 24h. Nights are 24 h like always.

@Togs @Suzune-chan @logic340 @Kaitou @grrrr @Claire @Kit @Lamby @Oyasumi_Rosie @CorruptedPurity @Sonata @Rinto-kun @Shinichi-kun @Gwendolly @JustKrista @Grapefruit21

Mar 10, 2017 9:05 AM

Jun 2015
Ayoo let's go.

[Vote Lynch Shinichi-kun]

Come at me bitch.

Mar 10, 2017 9:12 AM

Jan 2008
The D1 banner, Makaaaa <3

Vote: Rosie

I almost forgot you joined this too... You should try RVS voting someone other than Grapefruit this time~ :3

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Mar 10, 2017 10:00 AM

Dec 2013
Kaitou said:
Ayoo let's go.

[Vote Lynch Shinichi-kun]

Come at me bitch.

bring it lol

vote:kristi

Hi karote

Mar 10, 2017 10:03 AM

Oct 2014
/confirm

Let's go baby.

Guys Lamb said he's exe go lynch him.
Mar 10, 2017 10:05 AM

Oct 2014
Vote: Suzune
Yo o/
Please bear with me ;_;

Mar 10, 2017 10:09 AM

Dec 2013
Rinto-kun said:
Yo o/
Please bear with me ;_;

never

anyways i got work so ill catch up to the thread in 6 hours

Mar 10, 2017 11:25 AM

Jan 2008
Already 2 hours and a whole lot of nothing going on in this thread... Am I being too impatient?

Sonata said:
/confirm

Let's go baby.

Why didn't you place a vote? I get that you don't like voting D1 but if you're gonna say stuff like that you should put your vote where your mouth is.

Rinto-kun said:
Yo o/
Please bear with me ;_;
Are you saying that cause you plan to be lurky as you often are or cause you have a weird playstyle? It's always better if you post more and say whatever you think.

Mar 10, 2017 11:28 AM

Oct 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Rinto-kun said:
Yo o/
Please bear with me ;_;

never

anyways i got work so ill catch up to the thread in 6 hours

Bleh :P
Kit said:
Already 2 hours and a whole lot of nothing going on in this thread... Am I being too impatient?

Sonata said:
/confirm

Let's go baby.

Why didn't you place a vote? I get that you don't like voting D1 but if you're gonna say stuff like that you should put your vote where your mouth is.

Rinto-kun said:
Yo o/
Please bear with me ;_;
Are you saying that cause you plan to be lurky as you often are or cause you have a weird playstyle? It's always better if you post more and say whatever you think.

Maybe both^^
Don't worry, I'm not gonna forget about the game(hopefully).

Mar 10, 2017 11:29 AM

Jan 2010
Vote: Kit for being so eager.
My internet is back up but I'm in 4 games at once, on 3 different websites.
Going to have to try to find time for all of them.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Mar 10, 2017 11:37 AM

Jan 2008
Rinto-kun said:
Maybe both^^
Hmm well I don't think you were that bad in our last game in regards to lurking you just had that really weird lie... Hoping I can look forward to seeing you post at least as much as that.. ^^

logic340 said:
I'm always ready for a game-starting fight ᕙ(òωó)ᕗ

(FOUR GAMES... GOD)

Mar 10, 2017 11:42 AM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
Rinto-kun said:
Maybe both^^
Hmm well I don't think you were that bad in our last game in regards to lurking you just had that really weird lie... Hoping I can look forward to seeing you post at least as much as that.. ^^

logic340 said:

(FOUR GAMES... GOD)
I had signed up for this one before MTSG game. I was on a waiting list for an Orojackson Mafia game and then the One Night Werewolf game started a few days ago. I think I have put my hands in too many pots but will find a way to make it work. I think I may have been a little too ambitious....lol.
1. OroJackson Death Note Mafia
2. MTGS Mistborn Mafia
3. MAL One Night Werewolf
4. MAL Between The Rock and the Sea (Alcatraz Theme)

Mar 10, 2017 12:10 PM

Dec 2016
Vote Logic Clearly a mad man based on what he's posted so far.
Mar 10, 2017 12:25 PM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
Vote Logic Clearly a mad man based on what he's posted so far.
Yss clearly I need help...This is too much mafia I'm addicted...alright there first step complete...admitting I have a problem.

Mar 10, 2017 12:33 PM

Aug 2013
Kit said:

I almost forgot you joined this too... You should try RVS voting someone other than Grapefruit this time~ :3

I DO WHAT I WANT MOM

Vote:Grapefruit

3:<

Mar 10, 2017 12:38 PM

Oct 2013
/confirm
<3
Mar 10, 2017 12:40 PM

Aug 2013
Oh shit....

/confirm lol

Mar 10, 2017 12:41 PM

Oct 2013
Kit said:

Sonata said:
/confirm

Let's go baby.

Not that I'm protecting anyone here but he/she already placed a vote first thing. What do you think of Lambs statement? And everyone elses oppinion too? Lambo has too much of a crazy playstyle T^T
<3
Mar 10, 2017 12:43 PM

Oct 2013
Prison Break is in 3 hours...what does that mean...??

edit: 4 hours
<3
Mar 10, 2017 12:59 PM

May 2015
Gwendolly said:
Prison Break is in 3 hours...what does that mean...??

edit: 4 hours

I think you click the wrong timer lol Look the one that says TIME UNTIL NIGHT 1
Mar 10, 2017 1:02 PM

Jun 2015
logic340 said:

playing multiple mafia games at once

gross

//remember the days

_

Also zzzzzzzZzzzzz
Mar 10, 2017 1:33 PM

Dec 2016
Unvote
Vote: Kit

You know why.
Mar 10, 2017 1:58 PM

Jun 2009
/Confirm

Logic, speaking from experience it never works to have too many games going, the more interesting one will always get more of your attention.

Vote: Gwen

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Mar 10, 2017 2:06 PM

Sep 2012
Sonata said:
/confirm

Let's go baby.

Do you understand the role?
I'm meant to lynch someone, not the other way around :3
Mar 10, 2017 2:09 PM

Sep 2012
and on that note:
Vote: kit
Mar 10, 2017 2:10 PM

Sep 2012
Kit said:

Sonata said:
/confirm

Let's go baby.

Rinto-kun said:
Yo o/
Please bear with me ;_;

Not 100% sure on whether or not it counts, but they had placed a vote.... though it was ahead of the actual phase I believe.

Also.... good luck looking like you're working on Rinto this early into the game, wont do you much unless they get trained on hard and even then.
Mar 10, 2017 2:13 PM

Sep 2012
logic340 said:

Eeuugghhh, wouldn't bother with more than 2 and a mini or some shit at the same time.... though I do hope you rek some ass here, one of the players I was most looking forward to playing with in this roster.

Side note, Just back from work and Imma fuhk off for the rest of the weekend after a feed and shit.... got DnD game, and con and other crap to get done.
Gottah love these games always starting on the weekend for me and at a horrible time slot for EoP which I'll pretty much never be able to make due to work.
Mar 10, 2017 2:14 PM

Sep 2012
Kit said:
Rinto-kun said:
Maybe both^^

logic340 said:

(FOUR GAMES... GOD)

Coot nudges.
Mar 10, 2017 2:16 PM

Sep 2012
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Kit said:

I DO WHAT I WANT MOM

I hope we don't need to lynch you to figure shit out this time around, cutesy start again -_____-
Mar 10, 2017 2:17 PM

Sep 2012
Grapefruit21 said:
Unvote

You know why.

Do I know why ....?
Mar 10, 2017 2:35 PM

Dec 2016
Lam-B said:
Grapefruit21 said:
Unvote

You know why.

Do I know why ....?

Nope, just Kit.

And probably logic. Maybe. But definitely Kit.
Mar 10, 2017 2:38 PM

Jun 2009
Okay, let's talk about strategy for a minute here. Since we know this game is bastard but we do not know to what level of bastardness, I think we need to be more careful about clearing people for behaviour since alignment changes can happen.

I hate to suggest that we begin everyone with a clean slate day in and day out, but it is something to consider. Usually in a game you can build up the case as the game goes on, this time we are not going to have the luxury.

So I think we should be more careful about changes in tone and personality as those will be tip off that someone's hand has changed or that there is more then waht we see.

Since it was quiet, figured I would dump my thoughts about bastard games.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Mar 10, 2017 4:07 PM

Jun 2009
No one even wants to theory talk with me?

Fine, Suzune will do her crazy thinking thing by herself.

Mar 10, 2017 4:34 PM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
Okay, let's talk about strategy for a minute here. Since we know this game is bastard but we do not know to what level of bastardness, I think we need to be more careful about clearing people for behaviour since alignment changes can happen.

I hate to suggest that we begin everyone with a clean slate day in and day out, but it is something to consider. Usually in a game you can build up the case as the game goes on, this time we are not going to have the luxury.

So I think we should be more careful about changes in tone and personality as those will be tip off that someone's hand has changed or that there is more then waht we see.

Hirugashi was a bastard game but I don't remember any crazy elements that I remember. I honestly don't know what to expect.

Mar 10, 2017 4:36 PM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Suzune-chan said:

Hirugashi was a bastard game but I don't remember any crazy elements that I remember. I honestly don't know what to expect.
I onl subbed into Higurashi to be killed instantly, so I am unfamiliar. However, bastard can range from roles being lied about to alignment changes. I assume alignment changes as that is most common in my experience. Personally I love alignment changes in games I host, but I know it is seen kind of underhandedly.

Mar 10, 2017 4:42 PM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
/Confirm

Logic, speaking from experience it never works to have too many games going, the more interesting one will always get more of your attention.

Vote: Gwen
yes I think I may have accidental bitten of more than I can chew. Thankfully one is One Night Werewolf and the other two are longer phases, so I think I might could manage it.

Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Kit said:

I DO WHAT I WANT MOM

Classic Rosie...lol but seriously you can't consider him your lucky vote anymore?

Mar 10, 2017 4:43 PM

May 2015
Vote Count 1.0
✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥

✂ Kit: logic340, grapefruit21, Lamb
✄ Shinichi-kun: Kaitou
✄ JustKrista: Shinichi-kun
✄ Oyasumi_Rosie: Kit
✄ Suzune-chan: Rinto-kun
✄ Gwendolly: Suzune-chan
✄ Grapefruit21: Oyasumi_Rosie

Not Voting: Togs, Claire, grrr, JustKrista, CorruptedPurity, Gwendolly and Sonata

Mod Notes: Only one page so far, the host is sad ;-;

RuuryMercuryMar 10, 2017 5:42 PM
Mar 10, 2017 4:45 PM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
logic340 said:
I onl subbed into Higurashi to be killed instantly, so I am unfamiliar. However, bastard can range from roles being lied about to alignment changes. I assume alignment changes as that is most common in my experience. Personally I love alignment changes in games I host, but I know it is seen kind of underhandedly.
We didn't have any alignment changes. We had a Curry Cupid and or cop got non town checks on town iirc. Alignment changes must be a bitch to deal with.

Mar 10, 2017 4:45 PM

Dec 2016
To my knowledge the most common bastard mechanics are falsified PR results. Things like insane cop or strange doctor variants. And on that I agree with Suzu that we need to be careful but that seems like paranoia mongering to me.

Vote: Suzu-chan
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (46) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.