Oct 2013
I feel like none on Kits train are scum
<3
Mar 11, 2017 1:39 PM

Jan 2008
Gwendolly said:
I don't even think they're trying to get me lynched

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Mar 11, 2017 2:06 PM

Oct 2014
Gwendolly said:

And why is that?
Mar 11, 2017 2:18 PM

Aug 2013
Sonata said:
Gwendolly said:

And why is that?
probably because they are all RVS. But tbh, I do feel weird about it, thought I agree with Gwendolly.

Mar 11, 2017 2:41 PM

Dec 2016
Well I think I'm going to guess Kit and logic are not knowingly aligned for that. Most likely t/t, but I am convinced it's t/s (because I tunnel so hard I pocket myself for scum and not the other way around) for some reason I can't explain.
Mar 11, 2017 4:11 PM

Jun 2015
I hate to be this guy but

@Togs
My first mafio game with you.

where you at boii =<

@grrr

gurarararararararararararara
stop taking showers with yur keyboard and come and and play ;3
Mar 11, 2017 4:18 PM

Oct 2013
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Sonata said:

And why is that?
probably because they are all RVS. But tbh, I do feel weird about it, thought I agree with Gwendolly.
^

Well not necessarily RVS but too much of an easy bait. >.<
Lamby being Lamby and Claire wouldnt just jump in like that for no reason.

_Claire_ said:
Sonata said:
Also, consider me in the Lamb wagon is spirit aswell!

Why?

I am interested in her, thats all.

If you're interested why dont you approach her?
<3
Mar 11, 2017 4:23 PM

Jun 2015
Cause vote history is helpful in mafio games, here:

Kit: logic340, Lamb, Claire (3)
(1)
Oyasumi_Rosie: Sonata
Sonata: Rosie
Suzune-chan: Rinto-kun
Shinichi-kun: Kaitou
JustKrista: Shinichi-kun
Lamb: Suzune-chan
Kaitou: Grapefruit21
logic340: Kit
grrr: Gwendolly

Togs >
Suzune-chan > Gwen > Lamby
logic340 > Kit >
Kaitou > Shinichi >
grrrr >
Klur > Kit
Kit > Rosie > Logic
Lamby > Kit >
Oyasumi_Rosie > Grapefruit > Unvote > Sonata
CorruptedPurity >
Sonata > Rosie
Rinto-kun > Suzune >
Shinichi-kun > Krista >
Gwendolly > grrr
JustKrista >
Grapefruit21 > Logic > Unvote > Kit > Suzune > Kaitou
KaitouMar 11, 2017 4:27 PM
Mar 11, 2017 4:25 PM

Aug 2013
Vote: Sonata

I really don't like his reasoning behind his vote. It comes off a trying to hard to be town, piggy backing of comments Shinichi, Kit and others made, while not being worth while reasons to actually vote for me.

Also I have a hunch, and a good 70/30 of being right me thinks.

Mar 11, 2017 4:25 PM

Jun 2015
I dunno know you so Imma just press this shit cause why not but why the constant change mate? @Grapefruit21

I know it's not a rare thing but I dont know your playstyle so humor me here.
Mar 11, 2017 4:29 PM

Aug 2013
Gwendolly said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
^

I also find it a bit weird that Kit isn't trying to get people to not vote for her either. But I think that has to do more with the fact that she's never been scum read (never been scum either) and enjoys having trains on her. Even on involved with the Kit train is pretty much neutral for me because of all things stated.

Lam-b is weird, he is sort of town leaning for me right now. Claire has yet to use Scum!Claire logic, but if she is, then it will probably pop up around D2 me thinks.

Mar 11, 2017 5:00 PM

Oct 2013
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Gwendolly said:
^

I also find it a bit weird that Kit isn't trying to get people to not vote for her either. But I think that has to do more with the fact that she's never been scum read (never been scum either) and enjoys having trains on her. Even on involved with the Kit train is pretty much neutral for me because of all things stated.

Lam-b is weird, he is sort of town leaning for me right now. Claire has yet to use Scum!Claire logic, but if she is, then it will probably pop up around D2 me thinks.

Well yea Id say its a bit "early" to panick, unless there was nothing to worry about in the first place. Gotta see how it swings further. Why would she enjoy trains?
<3
Mar 11, 2017 5:05 PM

Oct 2013
I'll be here for the next 3 hours or so until I pass out x.x Not sure if I'll make it 'til phase change because I sleep long on Sundays,..I'll keep my vote on grrr because so far nothing poked my eye and inactivity sucks, doesnt matter if scum or town.

edit: I'll try to make it right before phase change ofc.
GwendollyMar 11, 2017 5:08 PM
<3
Mar 11, 2017 5:14 PM

Feb 2014
Are me and toggs the last to post?

I have to reveal terrible news:

@cp : i didnt know we share so much in common with our viw on mafia games.

@suzune expecting the worse in bastard setup is cool and all, but more often then not i have seen it having the negative effect. For example 3 people catching scum in action nd then instead of lynching they start make up stories on how he could be town. Usually when i play i stick to the most probable scenario as most often then not it will be the right one and i only consider the crazy variations in the last days of the game.

No one made comments on the number of mafia players, i assume 4-5 mafia.

Also i am not sure what kind of bastard elements will be revealed at the end of the game, but my role seems a bit bastard: I am miller!!!! (I wish i was online to claim yesterday).
Mar 11, 2017 5:28 PM

Aug 2013
Gwendolly said:

Well yea Id say its a bit "early" to panick, unless there was nothing to worry about in the first place. Gotta see how it swings further. Why would she enjoy trains?

lol I guess that is true... I have always been a nervous one though...

She has been town read in every single game she has played in, which isn't help by the fact that she has been town every single game.

Mar 11, 2017 5:30 PM

Aug 2013
grrr said:

Seems about right. Most of the games I have played had 3 mafia with one TPR so 4 mafia would make sense at least.

Mar 11, 2017 5:36 PM

Apr 2015
I am going to be outside later so I wont be able to comment, but.

This vote count is way too sporadic, there is no pressure applied and seriously you guys need to make use of your vote by building pressure on certain people, not each of us voting different people.
Mar 11, 2017 5:38 PM

Apr 2015
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Gwendolly said:
^

What what is this scum!Claire logic? :/
Mar 11, 2017 5:39 PM

Apr 2015
grrr said:
Are me and toggs the last to post?

I have to reveal terrible news:

@cp : i didnt know we share so much in common with our viw on mafia games.

@suzune expecting the worse in bastard setup is cool and all, but more often then not i have seen it having the negative effect. For example 3 people catching scum in action nd then instead of lynching they start make up stories on how he could be town. Usually when i play i stick to the most probable scenario as most often then not it will be the right one and i only consider the crazy variations in the last days of the game.

Also i am not sure what kind of bastard elements will be revealed at the end of the game, but my role seems a bit bastard: I am miller!!!! (I wish i was online to claim yesterday).

Someone needs to say sth about this. Tho I respect his Miller role claim but, hmm..
Mar 11, 2017 5:40 PM

Feb 2014
[b]vote: kaito[\b] i am sure i will be able to make up some reasons about this vote so please dont ask. By the way i dont like gwen and sonata who started new trains since we already had plenty. I think we should try to vote people with at least 2-3 votes difference because of the basterd elements (normally i like close votes, but hidden basterd elements are scary and i dont want mislynch. I will suspect people who balance (or make blank votes ) in the last hours of the phase
Mar 11, 2017 5:41 PM

Feb 2014
. Vote: kaitou
Mar 11, 2017 5:44 PM

Feb 2014
_Claire_ said:

Thats when you explain your actions.
Mar 11, 2017 5:45 PM

Apr 2015
grrr said:
_Claire_ said:

That means its everyone's scum logic not mine?
Mar 11, 2017 5:45 PM

Feb 2014
_Claire_ said:

This vote count is way too sporadic, there is no pressure applied and seriously you guys need to make use of your vote by building pressure on certain people, not each of us voting different people.

Oh claire has the same thoughts as me. This doesnt seem good >.> .
Mar 11, 2017 5:48 PM

Feb 2014
_Claire_ said:
grrr said:

That means its everyone's scum logic not mine?

No no no. It is only when you explain them. If someone else explains yours or his own actions it is not scum clair logic. I am not sure about the case when you explain someone else's actions. Maybe it is SCL too.
Mar 11, 2017 5:50 PM

Oct 2013
_Claire_ said:

Exactly, most likely scum hidden in those 1 person votes (me included I guess). Welp I'm stating the obvious again <.<
<3
Mar 11, 2017 5:53 PM

Oct 2013
grrr said:

What would have changed if you claimed yesterday? Also I agree with miller being a bastard element, so I wouldnt be so positive about your claim
<3
Mar 11, 2017 5:53 PM

Feb 2014
By the way if someone is having a seemingly OP role, beware of bastardness.
Mar 11, 2017 5:55 PM

Aug 2013
_Claire_ said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

Don't worry, I will tell you if you start doing it. :p

Mar 11, 2017 5:58 PM

Feb 2014
Gwendolly said:
grrr said:

What would have changed if you claimed yesterday? Also I agree with miller being a bastard element, so I wouldnt be so positive about your claim

If you wonna reveal your miller role, better it be in one of your first posts, because later someone might put pressure on you and miller claims under pressure are less believable.

Given that if you want to fake claim miller it would be nice to wait a bit to make sure there are no other miller claimers. My late claim can be suspected as fake miller claim.
Mar 11, 2017 6:00 PM

Aug 2013
As fair as the miller claim goes, that means nothing. Even if we had an outed investigator who could look in to them, it wouldn't prove anything. That being said, its weird to mention it with out being prompted, but NAI for now.

Mar 11, 2017 6:07 PM

May 2015
Vote Count 1.4
✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥

✂ Kit: logic340, Lamb, Claire
Kaitou: Grapefruit21, grrr
Oyasumi_Rosie: Sonata
Suzune-chan: Rinto-kun
Shinichi-kun: Kaitou
JustKrista: Shinichi-kun
Sonata: Oyasumi_Rosie
Lamb: Suzune-chan
grrr: Gwendolly
logic340: Kit

Not Voting: Togs, JustKrista and CorruptedPurity

Mod Notes: that moment when you have inactive players but no players on the wait-list #HostingStruggles

TIME UNTIL NIGHT 1

Mar 11, 2017 6:08 PM

Apr 2015
Gwendolly said:
_Claire_ said:

Exactly, most likely scum hidden in those 1 person votes (me included I guess). Welp I'm stating the obvious again <.<

Tbh I agree with this. Scums are more likely people who vote in one person-one person. Its the safest way. Oh well?
Mar 11, 2017 6:24 PM

Dec 2016
@Kaitou some were RVS, but I definitely had reasons and some resolved thswmselves like Suzu for the time being.

Speaking of Vote Logic for *redacted*
Mar 11, 2017 6:28 PM

Aug 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
@Kaitou some were RVS, but I definitely had reasons and some resolved thswmselves like Suzu for the time being.

lynch the town lyncher before he has a chance to strike in the day! Maybe we should for the naive townsfruit next.

Mar 11, 2017 6:30 PM

Oct 2013
unvote

Unvote for now since grrr has made an appearance. I'm curious what the others (the oldies :P) have to say about his entrance.

grrr said:
[b]vote: kaito[\b] i am sure i will be able to make up some reasons about this vote so please dont ask. By the way i dont like gwen and sonata who started new trains since we already had plenty. I think we should try to vote people with at least 2-3 votes difference because of the basterd elements (normally i like close votes, but hidden basterd elements are scary and i dont want mislynch. I will suspect people who balance (or make blank votes ) in the last hours of the phase

I will ask tho! So theres no real reason for you to vote for him besides adding a bit of pressure. Why Kaitou?
<3
Mar 11, 2017 6:31 PM

Dec 2016
So I'm in the claiming miller is pro town and we should still lynch Grr. Basically we have to decide right now whether we're lynching grr now or completely ignoring him till super late. I vote for lynch.

Vote: Grrr
Mar 11, 2017 6:39 PM

Dec 2016
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Grapefruit21 said:

lynch the town lyncher before he has a chance to strike in the day! Maybe we should for the naive townsfruit next.
that vote was an inside joke for logic. Was already planning my grrr post.
Mar 11, 2017 6:41 PM

Aug 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
that vote was an inside joke for logic. Was already planning my grrr post.
Yeah I was gonna ask about that

Mar 11, 2017 6:41 PM

Oct 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
So I'm in the claiming miller is pro town and we should still lynch Grr. Basically we have to decide right now whether we're lynching grr now or completely ignoring him till super late. I vote for lynch.

Pretty sure people will be saying: "Good riddance!" due to his playstyle xD But I like his weird playstyle haha.

In one of my bastard games the miller was able to change alignment, so yea I won't trust on anything! Like I said I would want to see how stuff slowly escalates with him (before phase change) and hear other oppinions.
<3
Mar 11, 2017 6:47 PM

Apr 2015
Grapefruit21 said:

Tbh I think we should ignore him for the moment, youre looking paranoid. Claiming day 1 is a normal miller play, all millers should come out now.
Mar 11, 2017 7:02 PM

Jun 2009
Grapefruit there is no reason to vote grrr claiming miller on the first day is both practical and smart therefore I believe the claim. It is a wasted vote. While millers never live to lylo. At this point it is a wasted vote to fill time.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Mar 11, 2017 7:10 PM

Feb 2014
@grapefruit i will disagree. There are ways to catch a miller claiming mafia ( tracking, redirecting, are the first things that come to my mind, but even more vc analysis) so i diagree that if you dont lynch me today, you wont have any evidence against me tomorrow. If i servive today i see nothing wrong with being voted tomorro as well.
Mar 11, 2017 7:14 PM

Feb 2014
Ohh Suzune, i didnt know about that miller statistic. Can you guys forget my miller claim or is it too late now :( ?
Mar 11, 2017 7:15 PM

Feb 2014
Actually i can try to be the first miller to reach lylo.
Mar 11, 2017 7:36 PM

Jun 2009
grrr said:
Ohh Suzune, i didnt know about that miller statistic. Can you guys forget my miller claim or is it too late now :( ?
Ideally you claim town proactive roles day one In Your first post. Therefore, there is no reason to doubt the claim. It in the event the town reaches lylo you are the first to die.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Mar 11, 2017 8:07 PM

Dec 2013
Sonata said:
logic340 said:
The executioner post and your vote we before the game actually started. Now he did bring it up again in #35 but I see that more as a reaction test than a serious claim. Also in your experience was he lying as town or scum? If it's something he normally does as scum then cool by all means let that be your reason but if it's null or NAI then why is lying the reasoning behind your vote. Like if he lies as town would you still want him lynched? I don't mind playing with unorthodox players I thoroughly enjoy playing with Denja and his antics. Still it's something to keep an eye on as the game progresses.

Fair enough, but yeah it was more to see the reaction of people with my vote.

I really doubt that tbh cause why didnt u say this before logic brought up that statement.

Mar 11, 2017 8:12 PM

Jun 2009
Suzune-chan said:
grrr said:
Ideally you claim town proactive roles day one In Your first post. Therefore, there is no reason to doubt the claim. It in the event the town reaches lylo you are the first to die.
I'm a little highly drunk, that should say town roles that are against town. I mean like miller and aesthetic which look untownie.

Mar 11, 2017 9:21 PM

Jan 2008
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
lol I guess that is true... I have always been a nervous one though...

She has been town read in every single game she has played in, which isn't help by the fact that she has been town every single game.
I've been scum read and had vote trains in several games, and I have no reason to believe the votes on me are staying. What are you trying to say about me?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (46) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.