Forum Settings
Forums

Game v8: Between The Rock and the Sea | Game End - MAFIA WINS

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (46) « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 » ... Last »
Mar 15, 2017 2:35 AM

Dec 2016
@Rinto-kun thanks for clarifying. I received a pm as well. I hope you can forgive me for not wanting to give you info after how badly I handled our lover's chat last game.

@_Claire_ I would consider changing my vote off you and will not be around for phase change in all likelihood given it's 4am local time.
Mar 15, 2017 2:40 AM

Dec 2016
@Rinto-kun I'm actually somewhat heavily town reading you despite your EoD which makes me want to lynch you instantly. So who else do you like as a lynch candidate. I agree that logic is a poor choice and my fervor to lynch Claire has subsided as I realize it's on the strength of one point (it's a really good point though). So chat with me, lynching a complete lurker like togs is unappealing to me. JustKrista is a top town read for the time being. Who do you want to look at?
Mar 15, 2017 2:57 AM

Sep 2012
Hmmm well, that turned into 8 episodes on top of din-din.

Just quickly koz I probably wont be around at 5-6 in the morning.
@_Claire_ Can I dunk you, or no good?
and is it worth trying to just off CP this phase and dealing with Kaito after that?
Mar 15, 2017 3:07 AM

Apr 2015
Lam-B said:

and is it worth trying to just off CP this phase and dealing with Kaito after that?

I am not a basketball.
Mar 15, 2017 3:08 AM

Sep 2012
_Claire_ said:
Lam-B said:

I am not a basketball.

Noted.
Vote: CorruptedPurity
Mar 15, 2017 3:15 AM

Apr 2015
Lam-B said:
_Claire_ said:

I am not a basketball.

Noted.
Vote: CorruptedPurity

Lamby knows what he is doing :>
Mar 15, 2017 3:24 AM

Sep 2012
Sadly I don't know what other kids are doing..... good luck though~
Mar 15, 2017 3:37 AM

Oct 2014
Grapefruit21 said:
@Rinto-kun I'm actually somewhat heavily town reading you despite your EoD which makes me want to lynch you instantly. So who else do you like as a lynch candidate. I agree that logic is a poor choice and my fervor to lynch Claire has subsided as I realize it's on the strength of one point (it's a really good point though). So chat with me, lynching a complete lurker like togs is unappealing to me. JustKrista is a top town read for the time being. Who do you want to look at?

Oh, sorry, I just went straight to watching anime :D
Hmm, if you want to meet/talk at a particular time I can open my schedule xD
Vote: Kaitou
I'm gonna stay with him for now, and maybe until the end,

Mar 15, 2017 3:50 AM

Dec 2016
Hmmm the CorruptedPurity wagon is tempting kind of want to join Lam-b on it as I will be shocked if CP and Claire are scum buddies and they're both pretty scummy in my book.

@Rinto-kun no need for that I don't have much more time to post before the phase change anyway. 10 pm here and I need to get home from work and ready for bed soon. Tell me why Kaitou because I completely forgot anything they've done.
Mar 15, 2017 4:01 AM

Oct 2014
Grapefruit21 said:
Hmmm the CorruptedPurity wagon is tempting kind of want to join Lam-b on it as I will be shocked if CP and Claire are scum buddies and they're both pretty scummy in my book.

@Rinto-kun no need for that I don't have much more time to post before the phase change anyway. 10 pm here and I need to get home from work and ready for bed soon. Tell me why Kaitou because I completely forgot anything they've done.

I don't remember what he has done but I find him more suspicious than the rest.
I'd have changed my opinion if I had seen him recently but he is nowhere to found.
I'm not sure in my choice but I think it's better than logic and Claire for now.
...I kind of get the feeling Claire is gonna turn out mafia and get people to suspect me but I doubt it's going to go that way. Claire hasn't been counter-claimed, has she?

Mar 15, 2017 4:01 AM

Apr 2015
Grapefruit21 said:

This comment is too sheeping imo.

Lol why would we be scum buddies. You can see from our interaction that its t/t or t/s. too bad she is scum.
Mar 15, 2017 4:06 AM

Apr 2015
Everyone that has not voted should vote now soon, I would rather we avoid last minute chaos.
Mar 15, 2017 4:14 AM

Dec 2016
_Claire_ said:
Grapefruit21 said:

This comment is too sheeping imo.

Lol why would we be scum buddies. You can see from our interaction that its t/t or t/s. too bad she is scum.

Okay I'm happy going to bed with my vote where it is now. Goodnight all see you on the other side of the phase change.
Mar 15, 2017 4:38 AM

Jun 2009
_Claire_ said:
Suzune-chan said:

I've been super softing my claim all day.

I just prefer Claire.

Claire is my choice because she reflects comments that are suspicious against her onto others who might be guilty in order to make others guilty. I have suspected her since pretty early day one.

Aww

Here comes the manipulation.

What happen if I flip town then? What happen if I flip scum? :)
IF you flip town I will lynch grapefruit. If you flip scum I will briefly consider grapefruit before lynching there too. If you flip town I will ask you why you are so scummy. If you think you are being manipulated you are already caught, just a fun fact. You aren't though I have not said anything not true.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Mar 15, 2017 4:39 AM

Jun 2009
Rinto-kun said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
rinto where art thou?
Suzune-chan said:
Rinto apparently does not want to talk with me.

Nah, I'm just shy *blushes*
And I don't like talking about my suspects unless there is some real bullshit going on with the lynch targets.
You cannot have a pie and eat it too. You cannot complain no one talks to you then leave when they do. That just looks bad.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Mar 15, 2017 4:42 AM

Apr 2015
Suzune-chan said:
_Claire_ said:

Aww

Here comes the manipulation.

What happen if I flip town then? What happen if I flip scum? :)
IF you flip town I will lynch grapefruit. If you flip scum I will briefly consider grapefruit before lynching there too. If you flip town I will ask you why you are so scummy. If you think you are being manipulated you are already caught, just a fun fact. You aren't though I have not said anything not true.

I will flip town, and I can answer you why I look so scummy. It is because you see my every move as scummy-- I am not being scummy you just believe what you want to believe.

But its alright-- if I am lynched I will drag someone to the grave with me.
Mar 15, 2017 5:08 AM

Jan 2010
I just got to a computer and the internet is down :( I will do what I can from my phone, hopefully the problem will be resolved shortly.

I'm back reading now.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Mar 15, 2017 5:46 AM

Feb 2014
vote change: claire
Mar 15, 2017 6:07 AM

Oct 2015
Vote Count 2.4
✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥

✂ Claire: Suzune-chan,CorruptedPurity,Grapefruit21, Grrr

✄ Logic340: Shinichi-kun, Kaitou, Claire
✄ JustKrista: Sonata
✄ CorruptedPurity: Lamby
✄ Kaitou: Rinto-kun

Not Voting: Togs, Logic340, Oyasumi_Rosie and JustKrista

Mod Notes: XD

TIME UNTIL NIGHT 2

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
Mar 15, 2017 6:13 AM

Dec 2016
Random past midnight musings I'm voting with 3 people I'd want to lynch tomorrow if Claire flips town. I probably shouldn't be voting Claire, but Claire told me not to swap so....
Mar 15, 2017 6:16 AM

Apr 2015
Grapefruit21 said:
Random past midnight musings I'm voting with 3 people I'd want to lynch tomorrow if Claire flips town. I probably shouldn't be voting Claire, but Claire told me not to swap so....

You sound like you know I am town, but dont want to change.

Second, you sound like you are fine lynching me but dont want to be held responsible.

You are playing a weird game, Grape.
Mar 15, 2017 6:21 AM

Dec 2016
_Claire_ said:
Grapefruit21 said:

You sound like you know I am town, but dont want to change.

Second, you sound like you are fine lynching me but dont want to be held responsible.

You are playing a weird game, Grape.

I don't know anything I'm just being super open on my thought process. And it's going to get me lynched tomorrow (have you seen the way people have been positioning me?). So do you want people on your wagon? Because I've kind of completely backtracked my earlier excited scum read completely.
Mar 15, 2017 6:22 AM

Dec 2016
I'm being given pause largely by the fact that my next 3 favorites to lynch are all voting for you and no one else is.

Actually not largely. Entirely.
Mar 15, 2017 6:25 AM

Apr 2015
Grapefruit21 said:
I'm being given pause largely by the fact that my next 3 favorites to lynch are all voting for you and no one else is.

Actually, I am finding it very odd that Logic is now safe.
Mar 15, 2017 6:26 AM

Dec 2016
_Claire_ said:
Grapefruit21 said:

Why? Logic was pretty towny earlier this phase with his big catch up spree from my POV. I think that's why your train formed with such speed was because they didn't think they could get him lynched anymore.
Mar 15, 2017 6:27 AM

Apr 2015
Grapefruit21 said:
_Claire_ said:

Why? Logic was pretty towny earlier this phase with his big catch up spree from my POV. I think that's why your train formed with such speed was because they didn't think they could get him lynched anymore.

Or someone is trying to counterwagon Logic.

Logic hasnt been playing up to his usual self, or so I find.
Mar 15, 2017 6:32 AM

Dec 2016
_Claire_ said:
Grapefruit21 said:

That is a statement I agree with, but at the same time the entire case on him is that. He RVS and peaced out D1. D2 he had a spurt of classic logic and promised it just not but didn't deliver. I think logic would make a much stronger effort in his first scum game. It might be messy, but I don't think he'd lurk out his first scum game even with the game overload he subjected himself to.
Mar 15, 2017 6:35 AM

Apr 2015
Grapefruit21 said:
_Claire_ said:

That is a statement I agree with, but at the same time the entire case on him is that. He RVS and peaced out D1. D2 he had a spurt of classic logic and promised it just not but didn't deliver. I think logic would make a much stronger effort in his first scum game. It might be messy, but I don't think he'd lurk out his first scum game even with the game overload he subjected himself to.

Ehe~ I have seen scums who play by lurking.
He was online or is, Idk but he hasnt written anything yet~
Mar 15, 2017 6:38 AM

Jan 2010
Please bear with me on mobile. Proofreading is a bitch so I apologize in advance for yours, grammar, and punctuation.

I really don't get how Suzune being the first to bring up mechanics and taking part in every mechanics discussion there after is ok but pretty much any who talks mechanics and doesn't agree with get soon and grrr get scum points? Like for real Suzune it's playing to prefect a town game and no one is questioning this? She was on Gwen now Gwen is dead flipped town, she's on Claire since early D1...similarly top Grapefruit I'm not seeing the scum markets in Claire that went ignored by everyone but Rosie in Twins.

I'll vote: Suzune she got us with the truth in plain sight she's admitted she's a manipulator and I believe that's what is happening now. Scum trend to look more town like as you and Claire have proven recently yet she's ignoring even the idea she could be seeing false positives, there's no "what if I'm wrong", she's too matter of fact for me to be comfortable with.

Krista, grrr, suzune, and Chad seem to have a litetal ring of protection going on. If one flips scum definitely looking at the rest of them. I can see this the ways:
1. Town block formation
2. Confident mafia team
3. One or two mafia are manipulating the others

A town block would be great but it looks pretty suspect given all of them claimed, early to a degree, and how they all protected one another over claims. Krista still looks suspect, many say Miller wont last past D3, Suzune been soft claiming all day, and Shin soft claimed hella early unprovoked.

Rinto-kun said:

I'm disappointed in logic because I thought he'd poke me a lot more.
Anyways, I'm here now and I'd like to chat with somebody about conspiracy theories and get back to the loop.
WE'VE GOTTA GET OUR SHIT TOGETHER BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN LOSING THOSE PAST GAMES BECAUSE TOWN HAD TO ARGUE WITH TOWN AND I DON'T WANT TO LOSE BECAUSE OF THAT.
You and me both, I've been inactive so it's hard for me to feel right able poking other inactives (with the exception of Togs). Now that I've caught up your play seems to resemble your FF play more than you're scum games. You're mucho more vocal about things I wouldn't expect scum Rinto to touch on and I don't see you being ad lurky ad I'm used to, which I take ad a good sign. Also the way you've handled me this game is quite different from when I was on the hook before when you were scum, I think that's quite telling for you.

Kaitou said:
@logic340

So far I feel like while you did have a bit more of a contribution but I feel like your defense is rather weak. I understand RL obligations but I don't think it's our problem that you are playing other games at the same time, and I don't think it makes your lack of contribution valid. You've been posting wall of text and engaging in conversations, almost in a pseudo way of trying your darnest to play your part but from it you hardly give your thoughts about the game and keep referencing past games that have nothing to do with this game. Going back to the grapefruit thing, you just said you understod his perspective but didn't really express your true feelings about his warped thoughts, again going with what I said about trying but give out thoughts but its still all empty.

Also - Previous games talk is retarded.
I could say similar things about you. I mean you pop into the thread pick the low hanging fruit (me I this case), drop a line about grapefruit and you're gone. What are your feelings on the rest of the player base at this point. Ave I asked twice already but I didn't see your answer. When I flip town what's you're next move? I really didn't think there was scum on my train because the pressure was watered but now I'm starting to wonder about a few of you. Also I know this is our first game together so I'll tell you this. Whether it's right or wrong I always reference past experiences it's how I try to gain an understanding of the situations I find myself in. Maybe we can talk game theory after the game has ended so for now I'll take your advice with a, grain of salt.

Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:

I would like to ask everyone on my train if you really think I am scum who do you think are my buddies? And when I flip town where will you go next?

Honestly the first question strikes me at odd from you idk why, but as of reading ur posts im leaning more towards u still being slightly scummy.

If you were to flip town i would end up rereading the thread to catch any wierd interactions.

As for your scum buddies

Rosie seems possible at this pint as for another or 3rd i have to think on that.
maybe read the thread with that thought in mind and see what you find?

Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:
And what defining line has made me scum? Basically the case against me boils down to my activity isn't where it usually is. I talked mechanics with everyone else who was talking mechanics (less than most), and RL took me away for the better part of the last two real days. My post count is low as fuck and I've had a hard time getting into this game while I was dealing with 3 others.

@Sonata and @Claire talk to me about Suzune you both played with her as scum recently. She was extremely townie in those games as well and she feels almost too clean as town at this point. What does you previous experience as her partner tell you or am I overthinking this?

Proving suzune is scum is almost impossible because she never slips, also i find your way of thinking this game different. Also find it weird that u pointed out u were towna gain while aslo refering to your past games. That and the fact you ept your rvs vote up without changing it. I mean even if ur busy its not like u forgot this game had existed.
Trust me I know I was the only one who read her as scum in Disgaea (exhibiting similar behavior here). She lead with mechanics discussion in that game as well while others got the brunt of the suspicion for it. So no matter how hard it is I will still try. If I'm lynched today hopefully you'll heed my words in death.

Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:
Is this a slip or do yo believe that the mafia think the same way you do? If that is the case then who thinks like you here that would make that move?

what slip i soft claimed my role along time ago lol,and seeing as how i dont use meta for a basis i have no clue who thinks like me in that situation
Telling us what you'd do as "mafia" in an attempt to make it look like something you didn't have any involvement. You basically said basis dios what you would do so I'm adding who you think that could be based on knowledge of self and the players who know you?

Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:
The vig always has the potential to destroy town that is kind of the nature of the game. A fake claimed vig that everyone believe would also have the power to destroy town wouldn't they? Why is talking about it any worse than you suggesting Claire or Gwendolly (who has now flipped town doc)? Was saying it was a dumb kill because you were going to go in on Gwen to day you way of covierng your night actions since you two had been into it at the end of D1?

So I went back and checked because I have never said that and feel you are misrepresenting me on purpose. In post #495 I was responding to Krista who had said to CP "Are you trying to be pro-town?". I assume you bring this up to me because Gwendolly said the same thing of you during EoD1 but again since I have never used this phrase I have to wonder why you are asking me about it and why you are inferring that I have said it?

one that confuses me is that you always point out your town record so why are u trying so hard to defend yourself by saying u never mentioned being protown when u clarify it every game by always boaosting about your town streak lol.
I guess you have not heard yet but I won my first scum game with Ruu and RE1031 in One Night Werewolf. A great achievement but sadly there is no more town streak to speak of and my record has a blemish. I don't clarify I'm pro town just that I'd never been scum very different things Imo.

Mar 15, 2017 6:38 AM

Dec 2016
_Claire_ said:
Grapefruit21 said:

[/spoiler]
Ehe~ I have seen scums who play by lurking.
He was online or is, Idk but he hasnt written anything yet~

This is true I just as a feel on logic don't think that's what he does his first scum game.
Edit: Now I feel bad for saying logic was lurking given this giant wall
Mar 15, 2017 6:44 AM

Apr 2015
On a phone moreover! xD

I salute him for doing it on phone lols
Mar 15, 2017 6:47 AM

Dec 2016
Well that's a town logic post or a pocket I'm willing to die in. Either way I'm in. Unfortunately him announcing his scum win does make my meta read a heck of a lot weaker.... Claire if you're desperate for my vote I can move back to you.

Vote: Suzune

And to those who say Suzu never makes a mistake in disagaea they were in a provable lie and should have been caught so there is that.
Mar 15, 2017 6:48 AM

Dec 2016
_Claire_ said:
On a phone moreover! xD

That is the greatest phone post I've ever seen. So many quotes! I don't multi quote period on a phone.
Mar 15, 2017 6:50 AM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
Rinto-kun said:

pointing it out because normally people are generally more invested with me, that's not the case here.
Moreover most people who have called me out in previous games have been town and that's helping me discern mafia from the vast being of anti-town-villagers.
And why shouldn't we kill a miller claim if we could at least confirm somebody.
The miller wins in the end so what of it? People are getting taken with this situation so I'm proposing the most logical and working solution, I don't find anything bad in it, though I'd rather discuss something else.

cause its a waste of a ynch and a shot thtats why lol. I wanna shot mafia not shoot someone that has 50/50 chance of being mafia. Mind u the fact he claimed miller day 1 is something grrr would do as both a smart move and too troll. Grrr plays alot of tos and this exactly something i would see from a town of salem player. Thats why ik hes not lieing.
I think I agree with Rinto on this. When he's town the town generally push on him die to hos Kelly behavior. The Mafia usually away because he is low-hanging fruit. This us why I feel good suspicions of be are warranted given the nature of our relationship in these games n sadly it was rl that has kept me from holding up my end of the deal.

grapefruit21 said:
I forgot to bring this up with the rest of the chaos but yes it was, and that is a large part of why they're on the bottom of my t/s list.
I'm torn on purity. I've seen his scum game twice and this isn't it....That being said he does look very suspect which can't be overlooked just because his meta is looking a little different. Claire said it's the same as Twins are you seeing that or am I missing something?

Suzune-chan said:
Grapefruit21 said:

I'm torn on Claire. They know the best way to pocket me is to agree with me on theory. So I'm worried about that, but I haven't seen any of the red flags I saw when I reread LQ after the fact. I'll reread and get back to you.
Claire tends to focus attention away from her. Notice when you reread how her posts are insert based and rely on everything around it instead of being new or telling.
you have been saying this since day one and honestly I would argue against it. She's pretty much the only one who put a case together against Purity yet you say she's contributing nothing new or her own which is completely false.

Apr 2015
Grapefruit21 said:
Well that's a town logic post or a pocket I'm willing to die in. Either way I'm in. Unfortunately him announcing his scum win does make my meta read a heck of a lot weaker.... Claire if you're desperate for my vote I can move back to you.

Vote: Suzune

And to those who say Suzu never makes a mistake in disagaea they were in a provable lie and should have been caught so there is that.

Tbh, first time we played scum tgt she was caught mechanically I think?

Also Grape, you have been sheeping left and right. Whats going on?
Are you not trusting your sense of scum?

Oct 2015
Host Note :

@Logic340

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
Mar 15, 2017 6:55 AM

Apr 2015
Grapefruit21 said:
_Claire_ said:
On a phone moreover! xD

That is the greatest phone post I've ever seen. So many quotes! I don't multi quote period on a phone.

I would just not post at all lol it takes too much effort.. Logic pls pardon me that I say you didnt even try to play this game.. You have dedication xD
Mar 15, 2017 6:56 AM

Dec 2016
@logic340 I didn't read twins enough to say. I barely read it enough to make the posts I did. It's why I laughed a bit when I got told I fall for pockets too easily. Twins and LQ were me throwing myself into pockets not really skilled scum pocketing.

@_Claire_ Pretty much spot on. I don't trust myself to read things right now. You know why. And I never stopped scum reading Suzu so I didn't need much of a push to go back to that well.
Mar 15, 2017 6:58 AM

Dec 2014
logic340 said:
I guess you have not heard yet but I won my first scum game with Ruu and RE1031 in One Night Werewolf. A great achievement but sadly there is no more town streak to speak of and my record has a blemish. I don't clarify I'm pro town just that I'd never been scum very different things Imo.

YOU STOLE THAT WIN FROM ME!!!
Mar 15, 2017 7:01 AM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
_Claire_ said:
On a phone moreover! xD

I actually used a pm to preview it and try to make it look as good as possible. Multi window in a GS5. I lost a few party's already due to the back key so copy paste is my new best friend

Still got a page and a half I'd like to try and response to.
Poke @Lam-B why must we always miss each other. Is your vote on me going to sit there like the Kit vote on D1?

Mar 15, 2017 7:05 AM

Apr 2015
logic340 said:
Grapefruit21 said:

I actually used a pm to preview it and try to make it look as good as possible. Multi window in a GS5. I lost a few party's already due to the back key so copy paste is my new best friend

Still got a page and a half I'd like to try and response to.
Poke @Lam-B why must we always miss each other. Is your vote on me going to sit there like the Kit vote on D1?

His time zone is not the best in the whole world. It must be way past midnight at his place soo.. Doubt he will be here.
Mar 15, 2017 7:07 AM

Dec 2016
My time zone too. It's 1am and I have to work tomorrow. I should probably go to sleep soon... I just got too excited here.
Mar 15, 2017 7:09 AM

Dec 2014
Grapefruit21 said:
My time zone too. It's 1am and I have to work tomorrow. I should probably go to sleep soon... I just got too excited here.

Just be me in the twins mafia and forgo sleep lol
Mar 15, 2017 7:10 AM

Jun 2009
I wish I was in my computer when someone made a case against me. Then I could cut it up, but alas on my phone.

So let's just cover it like this:
- I did did up mechanics it was the first thing I did. I'm not going to deny it. I did that there was nothing happening which I mentioned and I decided why not go for it. As for being in all of them. Yeah, that sounds like me too. I have an opinion on everything. So yay we all agree.

-as an incorrect, I did get flack for it on the first day. But you are correct I got none day two.

- thank you for the compliment about a perfect game. I wish I could agree. Personally this is the most organized madness I have seen in a while from myself. But my ability this game is helping me keep the madness straight.

-I would never kill someone I was pushing. Wasted potential. So yeah, mafia was pretty careless on that one because I am unlikely to have let it go unless Gwen was phenomenal today.

- you know that being a manipulator does not make me always the villain yeah? But I will not deny what I am.

-really I have no defense. I know what I have done. I know what I have been thinking. So if it is not townie to you then so be it the game is being run into the ground with faulty logic all game that it is tough to fight through.

-and here I thought I might invite you to tea. Well your invitation has been cancelled.

Mar 15, 2017 7:14 AM

Dec 2014
Everyone attempting to step up their phone game lol...
Mar 15, 2017 7:15 AM

Jun 2009
Also I do not believe the take you will me claim. A supersaint would be unlikely i feel as mal has never used one before. If it isn't a vengeance move it isn't scum not town.

Mar 15, 2017 7:16 AM

Jun 2009
CorruptedPurity said:
I played all of day one on my phone.

Mar 15, 2017 7:24 AM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
I wish I was in my computer when someone made a case against me. Then I could cut it up, but alas on my phone.

So let's just cover it like this:
- I did did up mechanics it was the first thing I did. I'm not going to deny it. I did that there was nothing happening which I mentioned and I decided why not go for it. As for being in all of them. Yeah, that sounds like me too. I have an opinion on everything. So yay we all agree.

-as an incorrect, I did get flack for it on the first day. But you are correct I got none day two.

- thank you for the compliment about a perfect game. I wish I could agree. Personally this is the most organized madness I have seen in a while from myself. But my ability this game is helping me keep the madness straight.

-I would never kill someone I was pushing. Wasted potential. So yeah, mafia was pretty careless on that one because I am unlikely to have let it go unless Gwen was phenomenal today.

- you know that being a manipulator does not make me always the villain yeah? But I will not deny what I am.

-really I have no defense. I know what I have done. I know what I have been thinking. So if it is not townie to you then so be it the game is being run into the ground with faulty logic all game that it is tough to fight through.

-and here I thought I might invite you to tea. Well your invitation has been cancelled.
we're competing on mobile I love it!!
1. Right and due to that I didn't read too much into it as alignment indicative.
2. You're right Grape did jump if even for just a moment but others like myself have caught more flack for answering the questions asked of us as of we're the ones who brought it up in the first place.
3. Well time will tell on this one
4. While this night well be the case how do I know this? We've never been scum together and I've never talked scum strategy with anyone before to have a frame of reference. (We didn't get to kill in ONW).
5. You're extremely townie to me but then there is the whole circle of trust as well...I've seem town blocks form but not like this not with a bunch of early unprovoked claims it's worrisome as something I'm not site I'm comfortable with all the current claims.
6. Well maybe down the road you'll feel differently and we can chat over tea and crackers :)

Mar 15, 2017 7:24 AM

Apr 2015
Suzune-chan said:
CorruptedPurity said:
I played all of day one on my phone.

Respect.

I would never be able to play using phone all day long it will kill me.
Mar 15, 2017 7:28 AM

Dec 2014
To all meta players... we just reached the mobile meta. All the high rollers have upped their game. Mafia have never been more intense.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (46) « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.