Game v8: Between The Rock and the Sea | Game End - MAFIA WINS

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (46) « First ... « 22 23 [24] 25 26 » ... Last »
Mar 16, 2017 11:40 PM

Feb 2014
Suzune-chan said:
grrr said:
I take no responsibilty in clairs death. Tomorrow rinto gets lynched no matter what.
You should share your thinking on why.

I forgot to repky to that. The think is, at that point i was starting to lose confidence in my logic vote and i wanted to poke someone from my other scum reads. But they had novotes so i was forced to stay at logic. And rhen claire comes which i suspect less than logic and she begs to get lynched. I did what ihad to do even though i didnt like it. But i blame her dead on the people who made her train popular, instead of voting the other ones.
Mar 16, 2017 11:41 PM

Feb 2014
Grapefruit21 said:
grrr said:
Thats cool. Do that.

I've started. Can I have your Flavour to go with your miller claim?
Do you mean my charcter name?
Mar 16, 2017 11:46 PM

Dec 2016
grrr said:
Grapefruit21 said:

Do you mean my charcter name?

Yup, probably not helpful but it can't hurt.
Mar 16, 2017 11:49 PM

Sep 2012
aannnddd, I'm gone now.
Might be back prior to work in the morning 2mrw.
Mar 16, 2017 11:52 PM

Feb 2014
My name is Eaten Dickson and my prison number is 9573

And the above is lie but i dont see how this info is relevant but i will stay with it until i see a valid reason to share my real data.
Mar 16, 2017 11:57 PM

Feb 2014
Also that train on conqerot better die soon. We had 3days and your best suspect is the one who just joined ... come on ...
Mar 16, 2017 11:59 PM

Feb 2014
Time to sleep, please nail rinto or kaito. Logic is not best right now, but still an option.
Mar 16, 2017 11:59 PM

Jan 2010
grrr said:
You

Well i am not sure if i have read the post to the end, also quoting a reply on a long post is so hard. I think multiple short posts are better than a quote tower wall. Anyway, i have eplaind 2 timeswhy i didnt vote claire, i wont so it now. And i dont mind that karrot waited his shot.

1. Me what?
2. Yeah I'll defiantly consider that moving forward I have felt like my post get overlooked in these games and this may be the reason why.
3. and 4. fair enough
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Mar 17, 2017 12:01 AM

Dec 2016
grrr said:

And the above is lie but i dont see how this info is relevant but i will stay with it until i see a valid reason to share my real data.

The valid reason is to see if there is a pattern of outlying names. Odds are there isn't but you refusing to reveal yours looks suspect.

I'm mildly shocked logic hasn't pushed me for my name being an outlier. I figured that's why he wanted the name claim and mine isn't sexual. It makes me want to push him more. Like it's exactly what he should have been looking for as town and he did nothing with it. I know it's what I would be looking for if I was pushing for claims. That and reluctance to share.
Mar 17, 2017 12:03 AM

Feb 2014
logic340 said:
grrr said:
You

Well i am not sure if i have read the post to the end, also quoting a reply on a long post is so hard. I think multiple short posts are better than a quote tower wall. Anyway, i have eplaind 2 timeswhy i didnt vote claire, i wont so it now. And i dont mind that karrot waited his shot.

1. Me what?
2. Yeah I'll defiantly consider that moving forward I have felt like my post get overlooked in these games and this may be the reason why.
3. and 4. fair enough

You was some typo from qouting that post. I dont mind when i am on pc, but on my phone i just cant quote something so big..
Mar 17, 2017 12:08 AM

Feb 2014
Pat hicock 9509. I can agree to your reason. There xould be a pattern though unlikely
Mar 17, 2017 12:19 AM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
grrr said:

The valid reason is to see if there is a pattern of outlying names. Odds are there isn't but you refusing to reveal yours looks suspect.

I'm mildly shocked logic hasn't pushed me for my name being an outlier. I figured that's why he wanted the name claim and mine isn't sexual. It makes me want to push him more. Like it's exactly what he should have been looking for as town and he did nothing with it. I know it's what I would be looking for if I was pushing for claims. That and reluctance to share.
I can see both mindsets in grrr statement and in all honesty that could actually be good real information. We're left to decide and if he catches someone with a cc things might become more convoluted.
Town mindset - lie about name and number try to catch someone using his real number or give out real babe and number see of scum tried to counter claim you
Scum mind set - put out fake name and number, preface it in a way that makes it so you can potentially frame someone or claim no-one faked their real name. The former is doe risky, the latter not so much.
I've never seen scum grrr so not sure of he's that risky. I will say that option 1 feels like the way I thought of grrr in NnT. Town points but still leery.

um....you were the one pushing for claims I offered you and purity a alternative as,a compromise. Not sure I pushed for a reveal but fair point since I brought it up. IIma Mess could be seen as sexual depending how dirty your mind is? Lee Viddo didn't seem sexual in nature but I figured it out.

Edit: typos mobile is a sin
logic340Mar 17, 2017 12:24 AM

Mar 17, 2017 12:26 AM

Jan 2010
Lam-B said:
aannnddd, I'm gone now.
Might be back prior to work in the morning 2mrw.
I'm glad we were finally able to interact for a little bit let's do it again.

grrr said:
logic340 said:

1. Me what?
3. and 4. fair enough

You was some typo from qouting that post. I dont mind when i am on pc, but on my phone i just cant quote something so big..
I understand I will keep that in mind moving forward.

Mar 17, 2017 12:27 AM

Jan 2010
It's 3:30 am I'm calling it a night. Until tomorrow

Mar 17, 2017 12:27 AM

Dec 2016
Vote: Logic I need to vote and this is what my gut is saying. Your responses are all logical though so meh...

I want ConqSlot and KaitouSlot filled so I can poke at them later.
Mar 17, 2017 1:38 AM

Oct 2014
Grapefruit21 said:
grrr said:
Thats cool. Do that.

I doubt flavour is going to help with this as the names are plain trollish.
It could easily go as CCL

Mar 17, 2017 1:41 AM

Oct 2014
Lam-B said:
Well.... already said enough but eh.
@JustKrista @TheConquerer @Rinto-kun

Assuming at-least 1 or more of you have PRs, was the RB notification flavoured into the initial PM, or a separate one to state so?
More specifically directed at Carrot.

What do you mean?
I got a separate PM telling me I was roleblocked.
Other than that,, I am vanilla (don't even think of that as an excuse for mafia goon because I'm gonna get angry -.-)

Mar 17, 2017 1:54 AM

Dec 2016
Rinto-kun said:
Grapefruit21 said:

I doubt flavour is going to help with this as the names are plain trollish.
It could easily go as CCL

It's probably not helpful in the slightest but it can't hurt and makes it harder to lie.
Mar 17, 2017 2:09 AM

Dec 2014
logic340 said:
@grrr, @Lam-B, @CorruptedPurity, @Grapefruit21, @Oyasumi_Rosie
There are 6 of us on right now. Let's go at things a little differently for a moment if we could? Let pretend we're in a world where we are all town. Who is the scum team TheConquerer, Rinto-kun, Krista, Kaitou, Shinichi?

Sorry, the thread went dead for like 10 mins or so, so I spammed Code Geass and just checked back in.

You're asking me to look for a team? I'm personally better at looking at individual analysis and slips rather than interaction analysis between players.

Rinto is actually pretty up there in the scum lean due to the odd way he's been playing. Pretending he's worried about losing and not contributing, complaining that people are being inactive while not being so active himself.

Kaitou and Conq by right should be up there, but they are both replacement fodder so for now, I don't really want to touch them unless I really need to.

Shinichi seems pretty town to me... Do I need to explain this one?

Krista is a wild card in my eyes. Rmb my analysis on why her shot went through? There is a possibility of a vig claiming maf. Town lean in general but not keeping out of my sights.
Mar 17, 2017 2:11 AM

Dec 2014
grrr said:
Also that train on conqerot better die soon. We had 3days and your best suspect is the one who just joined ... come on ...

THIS. Listen to this man!
Mar 17, 2017 2:14 AM

Dec 2014
Grapefruit21 said:
Vote: Logic I need to vote and this is what my gut is saying. Your responses are all logical though so meh...

Honestly... I'm not much of a meta player but this is against you. You agree that all his posts are logical but you vote him based on a gut feeling.

In the logic vs instinct department, you always pegged me as the kind of guy that listens to logic (not the player).

I can see Rosie or Claire going for a instinct vote but I can't see you doing that.
Mar 17, 2017 2:16 AM

Dec 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
JustKrista said:

Host just told me that roleblock doesn't stop me from killing, so it wasn't a modkill.

This rang to me on many levels. Normal vigilante can't go super saiyan and ignore RB, so here are some scenarios that could've happened.

-We have a legit RB and a fake RB, the fake RB only makes people think they were RB when they actually aren't. Fake RB targeted Krista, real RB targeted someone else
-We have 2 legit roleblockers (one town, one maf). The maf roleblocker targeted Krista while the town roleblocker targeted the maf roleblocker. So it nullifies his roleblock onto Krista.
-Krista lied about her role and is actually a mafia strongman (Can't be stopped). Any maf could claim vig tbh and this is a possibility.

Feel free to speculate more scenarios on how Krista was roleblock but her shot still went thru

You realise this is a bastard set-up, host themselves said won't give any hints for whatever they are not telling about our roles.

Don't know what are you guys pulling out of your asses, ''fake RB'', ''Strongman''.
What makes you suspect me so much?? You completely ignore my posts and use my role claim as a primary basis for reading me.
Mar 17, 2017 2:23 AM

Dec 2014
JustKrista said:
CorruptedPurity said:

This rang to me on many levels. Normal vigilante can't go super saiyan and ignore RB, so here are some scenarios that could've happened.

-We have a legit RB and a fake RB, the fake RB only makes people think they were RB when they actually aren't. Fake RB targeted Krista, real RB targeted someone else
-We have 2 legit roleblockers (one town, one maf). The maf roleblocker targeted Krista while the town roleblocker targeted the maf roleblocker. So it nullifies his roleblock onto Krista.
-Krista lied about her role and is actually a mafia strongman (Can't be stopped). Any maf could claim vig tbh and this is a possibility.

Feel free to speculate more scenarios on how Krista was roleblock but her shot still went thru

You realise this is a bastard set-up, host themselves said won't give any hints for whatever they are not telling about our roles.

Don't know what are you guys pulling out of your asses, ''fake RB'', ''Strongman''.
What makes you suspect me so much?? You completely ignore my posts and use my role claim as a primary basis for reading me.

Relax, as I said, these are just speculations. I need to consider every possibility, especially in a Bastard setup. And for the record, I do townread you. I just need to keep an eye out on you because a shot getting through a RB is not common.
Mar 17, 2017 2:23 AM

Dec 2012
logic340 said:
JustKrista said:

Host just told me that roleblock doesn't stop me from killing, so it wasn't a modkill.
Is this information 100% credible as it contradicts what we have seen here in the thread. I'm sure there could be hiddens as I was but you want me to believe that would the host offer up such information? and right after telling us they killed Sonata? Is that regular bastard mechanics? I'm just really struggling to understand this situation.

Host never said they killed Sonata, quote me the statement where they said they ''modkilled'' Sonata.

They specifically told me roleblock doesn't work on my shot.
Mar 17, 2017 2:24 AM

Dec 2012
Lam-B said:
JustKrista said:

Shieeeeet, I only expect a couple minor bastard elements from this host but.....
Not sure how likely it is that there would be a stronk mod on a town shot, as opposed to scum.
Am I correct to assume this was a hidden modifier then?

Yeah, I guess so?

Lam-B said:

Assuming at-least 1 or more of you have PRs, was the RB notification flavoured into the initial PM, or a separate one to state so?

''You were roleblocked last night.''
That's about it.
Mar 17, 2017 2:33 AM

Dec 2016
JustKrista said:
logic340 said:
Is this information 100% credible as it contradicts what we have seen here in the thread. I'm sure there could be hiddens as I was but you want me to believe that would the host offer up such information? and right after telling us they killed Sonata? Is that regular bastard mechanics? I'm just really struggling to understand this situation.

Host never said they killed Sonata, quote me the statement where they said they ''modkilled'' Sonata.

They didn't, I was referring to Ruu's post which at the time I read as a modkill for asking for replacement hint.
Ruu said:
A message from the host:
Sonata asked last night for a replacement and I was like "okay" *evil internal laugh*

This game is so much fun! lol
but that doesn't really make sense in retrospect. So yeah, you had an extra kill that wasn't blockable. This makes me think you're town with 80% confidence.

@CorruptedPurity I think that is a good meta read on me, and I don't feel great about my logic vote but I have a very limited PoE to work with and a few things he's done just don't sit well even if the majority does. Plus I can't get over the EoD and how sure Claire was and how much it seemed that way to me too.
Mar 17, 2017 2:34 AM

Dec 2016
@CorruptedPurity you're poking holes in a lot of possible trains who do you want to lynch today?
Mar 17, 2017 2:56 AM

Oct 2014
CorruptedPurity said:
grrr said:

THIS. Listen to this man!

We don't exactly suspect him but his predecessor, though he hasn't done anything to actually gain our town trust...

Mar 17, 2017 2:58 AM

Oct 2014
CorruptedPurity said:
logic340 said:
@grrr, @Lam-B, @CorruptedPurity, @Grapefruit21, @Oyasumi_Rosie
There are 6 of us on right now. Let's go at things a little differently for a moment if we could? Let pretend we're in a world where we are all town. Who is the scum team TheConquerer, Rinto-kun, Krista, Kaitou, Shinichi?

Sorry, the thread went dead for like 10 mins or so, so I spammed Code Geass and just checked back in.

You're asking me to look for a team? I'm personally better at looking at individual analysis and slips rather than interaction analysis between players.

Rinto is actually pretty up there in the scum lean due to the odd way he's been playing. Pretending he's worried about losing and not contributing, complaining that people are being inactive while not being so active himself.

Kaitou and Conq by right should be up there, but they are both replacement fodder so for now, I don't really want to touch them unless I really need to.

Shinichi seems pretty town to me... Do I need to explain this one?

Krista is a wild card in my eyes. Rmb my analysis on why her shot went through? There is a possibility of a vig claiming maf. Town lean in general but not keeping out of my sights.

You haven't played with me so you don't know that's the usual way I act ;)

Mar 17, 2017 3:02 AM

Dec 2014
Grapefruit21 said:
@CorruptedPurity you're poking holes in a lot of possible trains who do you want to lynch today?

Day is still young, many have yet to respond. As you know from most of my games, I rarely vote unless I am confident with my vote. I value my vote very much and want the most potential out of it. I could vote you because that is who I want to vote but I won't because town won't follow up due to them being too busy with the Rinto/Grrr/Krista fiesta. I want my vote to mean something, and when the time comes, it will mean something.
Mar 17, 2017 3:06 AM

Dec 2014
Rinto-kun said:

Not really a meta player so I don't look into playstyles but fine, I'll give this one to you. So since you're here now, give me your reads on Grape and Logic. Everyone is talking about Rinto/Grrr/Krista, it'll be easy for you to piggyback a read off one of them.

Tell me whether you think Grape/Logic is town/scum and most importantly, why?
Mar 17, 2017 3:14 AM

Dec 2016
CorruptedPurity said:
Grapefruit21 said:

Day is still young, many have yet to respond. As you know from most of my games, I rarely vote unless I am confident with my vote. I value my vote very much and want the most potential out of it. I could vote you because that is who I want to vote but I won't because town won't follow up due to them being too busy with the Rinto/Grrr/Krista fiesta. I want my vote to mean something, and when the time comes, it will mean something.

That is a fair answer, I haven't calibrated to the extension yet. Still feels like we are 7 hours from phase change to me.

How much of your desire to vote me is stemming from the early game?
Mar 17, 2017 3:16 AM

Dec 2014
Grapefruit21 said:
CorruptedPurity said:

That is a fair answer, I haven't calibrated to the extension yet. Still feels like we are 7 hours from phase change to me.

How much of your desire to vote me is stemming from the early game?

Much less tbh, you went from a 95% must lynch to a 70% must lynch, I will admit that you made quite a number of pro-town posts recently, but that doesn't excuse your weird interactions with Suzu and Claire.
Mar 17, 2017 3:39 AM

Dec 2016
@CorruptedPurity With Claire I moved before she explicitly claimed vengeful. I think that is important. Logic and Rosie both moved after it was made explicit. Second I think interactions like this are telling

Grapefruit21 said:
_Claire_ said:

You sound like you know I am town, but dont want to change.

Second, you sound like you are fine lynching me but dont want to be held responsible.

You are playing a weird game, Grape.

I don't know anything I'm just being super open on my thought process. And it's going to get me lynched tomorrow (have you seen the way people have been positioning me?). So do you want people on your wagon? Because I've kind of completely backtracked my earlier excited scum read completely.

and this one

_Claire_ said:
Grapefruit21 said:
Well that's a town logic post or a pocket I'm willing to die in. Either way I'm in. Unfortunately him announcing his scum win does make my meta read a heck of a lot weaker.... Claire if you're desperate for my vote I can move back to you.

Vote: Suzune

And to those who say Suzu never makes a mistake in disagaea they were in a provable lie and should have been caught so there is that.

Tbh, first time we played scum tgt she was caught mechanically I think?

Also Grape, you have been sheeping left and right. Whats going on?
Are you not trusting your sense of scum?

Last I was attempting to spill wine left and right when town PR claims started coming out fake claiming a PR. That was what I meant when I said the context was the breadcrumb. I only claimed when I thought I could make mafia drink wine. Never claimed to defuse any pressure on me or add oomph to my pushes. Only when I was trying to make it harder for scum to plan their night actions. I wanted someone to notice as I think it makes me very obviously town (and doesn't mean jack if I point it out) but no one did and I want to clear my name now.
Mar 17, 2017 3:48 AM

Oct 2014
CorruptedPurity said:
Rinto-kun said:

Not really a meta player so I don't look into playstyles but fine, I'll give this one to you. So since you're here now, give me your reads on Grape and Logic. Everyone is talking about Rinto/Grrr/Krista, it'll be easy for you to piggyback a read off one of them.

Most likely logic is town, as I have seen him act this way, the same goes for Grape, my meta of them has always been town so I don't know how they act as scum.
If I had to label them though, I'd call them good lynches for now.
It's a good thing we got an extension so we can pressure them and see how they act when pressured.

Mar 17, 2017 3:48 AM

Dec 2016
@Rinto-kun I'm tired of not pushing you. Full claim or get lynched. I think you're town but you are decidedly unhelpful.

@Lam-b full claim or move way up the lynch priority list. Saying a bunch of cryptic mumbo jumbo about Roleblock flavour and acting like you have a mechanical breakthrough is not helpful.
Mar 17, 2017 3:49 AM

Dec 2016
Rinto-kun said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Most likely logic is town, as I have seen him act this way, the same goes for Grape, my meta of them has always been town so I don't know how they act as scum.
It's a good thing we got an extension so we can pressure them and see how they act when pressured.

Are we town or good lynches? Those seem mutually exclusive don't they?
Mar 17, 2017 4:25 AM

Oct 2014
Grapefruit21 said:
@Rinto-kun I'm tired of not pushing you. Full claim or get lynched. I think you're town but you are decidedly unhelpful.

@Lam-b full claim or move way up the lynch priority list. Saying a bunch of cryptic mumbo jumbo about Roleblock flavour and acting like you have a mechanical breakthrough is not helpful.

Cha Ming Ho, Prisoner Tag #2741

Mar 17, 2017 4:29 AM

Dec 2016
Rinto-kun said:
Grapefruit21 said:

Full claim includes role, not just flavor
Mar 17, 2017 4:30 AM

Oct 2014
Grapefruit21 said:
Rinto-kun said:

Are we town or good lynches? Those seem mutually exclusive don't they?

I'm trying to say nobody is able to ascertain someone is town unless they see the reveal.
And more so since I am pretty doubtful.
I have to say though, I don't think you are mafia, I just have hard time believing anything with no actual evidence(e.g. somebody flipping mafia).
I think I have soundly voiced my dissatisfaction with the lynch targets so far. It could appear both as actual perceptiveness towards the game or scum knowing the roles, I leave that to your imagination.
ALSO, @Ruu where is the vote count xP

Mar 17, 2017 4:31 AM

Oct 2014
Grapefruit21 said:
Rinto-kun said:

I thought I flat out said I'm vanilla here.
Rinto-kun said:
Lam-B said:

What do you mean?
Other than that,, I am vanilla (don't even think of that as an excuse for mafia goon because I'm gonna get angry -.-)

Mar 17, 2017 4:41 AM

Dec 2016
Rinto-kun said:
Grapefruit21 said:

I thought I flat out said I'm vanilla here.
Rinto-kun said:

What do you mean?

Ohh crap I missed that. My bad Rinto...
Mar 17, 2017 5:09 AM

Oct 2015
Vote Count 3.1
✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥

✂ TheConquerer: Rinto-kun, Oyasumi_Rosie
✂ Rinto-kun: Grrr, JustKrista

✄ JustKrista: TheConquerer
✄ Kaitou: Lamby
✄ Logic340: Grapefruit21

Not Voting: logic340,Kaitou,CorruptedPurity and Shinichi-kun

Mod Notes: It takes 6 to lock the lynch

TIME UNTIL NIGHT 3[/u]

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
Mar 17, 2017 5:26 AM

Jan 2010
JustKrista said:
logic340 said:

I never said the host implicitly said it. What I said is it was alluded to by the host. That was in post #1028 which grapefruit shaered with you in #1176. Now in #1033 you make no mention of shooting at Sonata though you claim being Role Blocked. Now comes #1079 and all of a sudden the host told you that your shot went through. This is in your PM which.
1. could be a straight up lie from you seeing as how we cannot prove this
2. could be a lie from the host regarding your role. I find it hard to believe that the hosts would reveal a hidden about your very role to you specifically.
Shit is just tooo hard to believe at this point. You haven't done yourself any favors this game imo.

Grapefruit21 said:

It's day 3 and we're voting on gut feeling? Got cha.

JustKrista said:
Rinto-kun said:

Yosha!
We've gotta think it out in the following 3 hours or we may never reach a conclusion!

You are never at the phase anyways and yet you always want get things moving.

Vote: Rinto

You have such passive playstyle.
You don't have anyone you want to lynch? You asked me before who I suspect yet never have anyone in particular.
Not being around at phase change is a scum tell now? I though scum liked being around at phase change to monitor the situation? Rinto's play is always passive how is this a scum tell for him? What is wrong with being confused at this point in the game and his vote is actually out there on someone so that contradicts the no lynch statement you made. This seems like a weak reason to be voting Rinto so I hope you have more in support.

Mar 17, 2017 5:46 AM

Dec 2012
logic340 said:
JustKrista said:

You are never at the phase anyways and yet you always want get things moving.

Vote: Rinto

You have such passive playstyle.
You don't have anyone you want to lynch? You asked me before who I suspect yet never have anyone in particular.
Not being around at phase change is a scum tell now? I though scum liked being around at phase change to monitor the situation? Rinto's play is always passive how is this a scum tell for him? What is wrong with being confused at this point in the game and his vote is actually out there on someone so that contradicts the no lynch statement you made. This seems like a weak reason to be voting Rinto so I hope you have more in support.

I never said it is.
Yeah, sure, that is if scum can be around the phase change.
I never said it is x2.
Why are you defending him?
Mar 17, 2017 6:16 AM

Jan 2010
JustKrista said:
logic340 said:

I never said it is.
I never said it is x2.
why are you voting him? That's what my post boils down to. You just basically said you're not calling him scum so why is your vote even there for? I town read him and I feel your vote is another attempt at saving yourself.

I just did an iso on your day 1 but lost it due to a power outage again back on mobile.
Your third post was your claim you had no behavior to speak of before that and want us to judge you based on that. Your claim got a more behaviorally town townie lynched. From my PoV your playing for Krista and not the town.

vote: Krista I'll do the iso again later when my computer is back up, there wasn't much to it anyway since you have 7 posts I the first 570 something but your behaviorally town right? Nah, I'm not seeing it.
logic340Mar 17, 2017 6:22 AM

Mar 17, 2017 9:33 AM

Oct 2014
Guys, don't fight about me, I highly regard you both and would lynch you only end-game >_>

Mar 17, 2017 9:52 AM

Dec 2012
logic340 said:
JustKrista said:

I never said it is.
I never said it is x2.
why are you voting him? That's what my post boils down to. You just basically said you're not calling him scum so why is your vote even there for? I town read him and I feel your vote is another attempt at saving yourself.

I just did an iso on your day 1 but lost it due to a power outage again back on mobile.
Your third post was your claim you had no behavior to speak of before that and want us to judge you based on that. Your claim got a more behaviorally town townie lynched. From my PoV your playing for Krista and not the town.

vote: Krista I'll do the iso again later when my computer is back up, there wasn't much to it anyway since you have 7 posts I the first 570 something but your behaviorally town right? Nah, I'm not seeing it.

Ok.
Mar 17, 2017 10:33 AM

Jan 2010
JustKrista said:
logic340 said:

Ok.
so you're just going to ignore the questions asked of you now? Such protown behaviour you're exhibiting I can't believe I've thought you're pretty much all game. This is very Lackluster even for you.

So do you or don't you think Rinto is scum? You're vote contradicts what you said to me in #1195.
logic340Mar 17, 2017 10:55 AM

Mar 17, 2017 11:16 AM

Dec 2012
logic340 said:
JustKrista said:

Ok.
so you're just going to ignore the questions asked of you now? Such protown behaviour you're exhibiting I can't believe I've thought you're pretty much all game. This is very Lackluster even for you.

So do you or don't you think Rinto is scum? You're vote contradicts what you said to me in #1195.

We have different mindsets, if we're going to start arguing, we won't see the end of it. You're trying hard to scum-read me for some reason, dunno why.

For example you're saying Sonata was more behaviourally townie than me, but I disagree with that statement a lot.

''You just basically said you're not calling him scum so why is your vote even there for? ''

> implying I can't vote for someone I don't scum read.

See where I'm going with this?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (46) « First ... « 22 23 [24] 25 26 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.