Game v8: Between The Rock and the Sea | Game End - MAFIA WINS

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (46) « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 » ... Last »
Mar 16, 2017 8:44 PM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Grapefruit21 said:

So if this is true the lynch was RNG and not fixed. This would explain your otherwise random angst at JustKrista's vote change. I was wondering what that was about.

Okay you can be town for now. What is your opinion on logic? I think he's the scummiest player by miles right now.
Yep yep. I wonder what would have happened in Suzu was killed yesterday instead...

Logic seems to be playing his normal self, though not by much. I can see being show that he is scummy. Shinichi has been scummy to me all game, but I have nothing to back it up. I think my vote will stay were it is till there is either a reason not to vote for conquerer or in a better vote comes up.
I may be right there with you sister. He needed to show up and blaitently said he wouldn't be here on a 24 hour phase.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Mar 16, 2017 8:51 PM

Jan 2010
Here is something I am struggling to reconcile.
-The Conquerer replaces Togs
-Sonata gets NK'd
-Krista doesn't say it was him he say who he tried to shoot just that he was role blocked
-Ruu alludes to making a Modkill for Sonata needing a replacement
-Krista comes forward says he got a PM saying his shot went through the Role Block

Why the fuck is TheConq in for Togs (0 productive slot) and Sonata (a less active slot). That and the fact that Krista didn't come forward about Sonata before Ruu posted Host Notes for the thread. I find this mighty suspicious.

To everyone if we believe that someone is lying about being RB then who are they?
Rinto/Grapefruit D1
Krista/TheConquerer D2

I really struggle to see why anyone would Roleblock TheConquerer's slot if someone could enlighten me on this I would really like to hear from you?

Mar 16, 2017 9:00 PM

Dec 2014
@logic340, I would like to hear your thoughts on post #1096
Mar 16, 2017 9:14 PM

Jan 2010
CorruptedPurity said:
JustKrista said:

Host just told me that roleblock doesn't stop me from killing, so it wasn't a modkill.

This rang to me on many levels. Normal vigilante can't go super saiyan and ignore RB, so here are some scenarios that could've happened.

-We have a legit RB and a fake RB, the fake RB only makes people think they were RB when they actually aren't. Fake RB targeted Krista, real RB targeted someone else
-We have 2 legit roleblockers (one town, one maf). The maf roleblocker targeted Krista while the town roleblocker targeted the maf roleblocker. So it nullifies his roleblock onto Krista.
-Krista lied about her role and is actually a mafia strongman (Can't be stopped). Any maf could claim vig tbh and this is a possibility.

Feel free to speculate more scenarios on how Krista was roleblock but her shot still went thru

1. It's a fake role blocker a role or is that singe kind of bastard mechanic? I need more information before I can answer this one.
2. I liked this idea early but the fact that a town roll blocker hadn't cine forward makes me feel like this maybe less likely at this point.
3. I've had this feeling all along and the contradiction with the host concerns me. If what Krista says is true then the host did something that casts suspicion on Krista which seems unfair of Krista is town. Am I over thinking this?

Mar 16, 2017 9:19 PM

Jan 2010
logic340 said:
To everyone if we believe that someone is lying about being RB then who are they?
Rinto/Grapefruit D1
Krista/TheConquerer D2

Of the D1 pair I have no clue they both feel town to me for reasons stated.
Of the D2 pair I have no clue I am suspicious of Krista and sadly I have nothing to go on with TheConquerer.

Mar 16, 2017 9:35 PM

Dec 2016
@logic340 your reason for lynching TheConquerer makes sense to me. I just have other places I'd rather lynch. Kaitou and you are my top picks to be scum but I don't feel the urgent need to lynch you today because I'm pretty sure I don't have the votes. Plus Suzu flipping town has made me doubt everythinbg I knew.

As for flavour claim I don't know if it's helpful given everyone seems to have sexual puns as names but we can go ahead an do so if you want. I'm Ima Mess.
Mar 16, 2017 9:36 PM

Dec 2016
Which is really fitting for my play this game I might add.

I really think Grrr is scum at this point, what do you think of that everyone reading?
Mar 16, 2017 9:39 PM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
@logic340 your reason for lynching TheConquerer makes sense to me. I just have other places I'd rather lynch. Kaitou and you are my top picks to be scum but I don't feel the urgent need to lynch you today because I'm pretty sure I don't have the votes. Plus Suzu flipping town has made me doubt everythinbg I knew.

As for flavour claim I don't know if it's helpful given everyone seems to have sexual puns as names but we can go ahead an do so if you want. I'm Ima Mess.
Nice to meet you Ima, I'm Kenya Swallow.

I am not sure it will help either but if scum picked names that we have they will either get caught claiming early or have to wait and see what people have.

Mar 16, 2017 9:41 PM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:

I really think Grrr is scum at this point, what do you think of that everyone reading?
I'm right there with you at this point. He's not really given reasons for his stance on me and Rinto. Feels like he's gone under the radar since early d2.

Let's talk about Rinto we played FT and FF with him what scum markers is he exhibiting here that I am not picking up on?

Mar 16, 2017 9:44 PM

Dec 2016
@logic340 @Shinichi-Kun @CorruptedPurity What do you think of Rosie? Is her claim believable?

Which town PR do you think is most likely scum, because we way too much power right now.
Mar 16, 2017 9:49 PM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
@logic340 @Shinichi-Kun @CorruptedPurity What do you think of Rosie? Is her claim believable?

Which town PR do you think is most likely scum, because we way too much power right now.
Honestly yes I do believe he claim. Based on her actions I already was thinking that was her role but didn't want to out her because I feel she is town.

Vig or Miller
Krista I has been noted
grrr I believed his claim because it was what you do if that's your role but just like you I remained skeptical. Now with his current play and lack of support for me and Rinto I'm losing the confidence I had in this claim.

Mar 16, 2017 9:52 PM

Dec 2014
Grapefruit21 said:

Rosie's claim is unique. Would a maf claim something as odd as Even day double voter? They usually claim an impactful pr like tracker or smth or they would simply claim VT. The nature of her claim makes me town-lean read her. I however don't like the way she tries to push for a Conq lynch, seems too forced to me.

While I do thing someone who claimed is most likely scum, I don't think we have too much power. I think there is some bastard element to each of the PR that was not mentioned in the PM to balance out the overwhelming number of PRs.
Mar 16, 2017 9:57 PM

Dec 2014
✂ TheConquerer: Rinto-kun, Oyasumi_Rosie
✄ Rinto-kun: Grrr, JustKrista

Imo, both these trains are really stupid. (please don't take offense, I dont mean to be so blatantly rude)

TheConq train. Why? Togs was inactive and replaced, he didn't purposely lurk. TheConq have much on his plate as he needs to catch up with 20+ pages of deep content, why are you guys pressuring him when there are better suspects? *stares at grapefruit*

Rinto train. Honestly, what does grrr have so much against rinto? He never explained his deep hatred for rinto that he as I quote "must be lynch tomorrow no matter what". Krista vote is slightly better explained and I can overlook this.

But seriously... Grape is just waltzing out of this scot free?
Mar 16, 2017 10:09 PM

Sep 2012
@Grapefruit21 Real quick, what was the flavouring to back the fact you were role blocked?
Mar 16, 2017 10:10 PM

Sep 2012
Also before I forget and just leave for the night anyways.

Vote: Kaitou
Mar 16, 2017 10:13 PM

Sep 2012
JustKrista said:
Grapefruit21 said:
This mass claim didn't happen which is sad. Sand then everyone ignored the strong hint that Sonata was mod killed...

Rinto is an okay place to vote, but I want everyone to claim if they were role blocked and claim their role.

Host just told me that roleblock doesn't stop me from killing, so it wasn't a modkill.

Shieeeeet, I only expect a couple minor bastard elements from this host but.....
Not sure how likely it is that there would be a stronk mod on a town shot, as opposed to scum.
Am I correct to assume this was a hidden modifier then?
Mar 16, 2017 10:15 PM

Dec 2016
@CorruptedPurity Because I'm actually relatively obv!Town.

As for the Conq train logic and I are seeing parallels to another game that togs lurked through before being eventually replaced where he was scum. He couldn't just be modkilled because scum needed the numbers but he just didn't play the game. So for logic and me it's ringing similar to that.

For Rinto I'm super torn because they do some scummy stuff (which you were seeing earlier I might add), but it's Rinto and who knows what anything means.

I'm going to work on an impressions for each living player but not sort it by t/s to try and help me get a grasp on the game.
Mar 16, 2017 10:17 PM

Dec 2016
@Lam-b No flavour, just told I'd been roleblocked.
Mar 16, 2017 10:34 PM

Jan 2010
@Lam-B finally the moment of destiny has arrived!!!

Mar 16, 2017 10:37 PM

Sep 2012
Grapefruit21 said:
@Lam-b No flavour, just told I'd been roleblocked.

Hmmmm, righto~
Guess it would have been outright or a seperate PM.
PR PM varied over last night, though results don't seem tampered with.
Mar 16, 2017 10:37 PM

Sep 2012
logic340 said:

Thank god I'm pretty much grabbing a snack and leaving.
You'd be lucky to have 30min at this rate, stab to your hearts content though and I'll see what I can get to.
Mar 16, 2017 10:43 PM

Feb 2014
CorruptedPurity said:
✂ TheConquerer: Rinto-kun, Oyasumi_Rosie
✄ Rinto-kun: Grrr, JustKrista

Imo, both these trains are really stupid. (please don't take offense, I dont mean to be so blatantly rude)

TheConq train. Why? Togs was inactive and replaced, he didn't purposely lurk. TheConq have much on his plate as he needs to catch up with 20+ pages of deep content, why are you guys pressuring him when there are better suspects? *stares at grapefruit*

Rinto train. Honestly, what does grrr have so much against rinto? He never explained his deep hatred for rinto that he as I quote "must be lynch tomorrow no matter what". Krista vote is slightly better explained and I can overlook this.

But seriously... Grape is just waltzing out of this scot free?

I sais at least 2 times that rinto tried to kill the vig claim. I dont need more to linch someone.
Mar 16, 2017 10:44 PM

Jan 2010
Lam-B said:
logic340 said:
Have you caught up to the thread?

You'd be lucky to have 30min at this rate, stab to your hearts content though and I'll see what I can get to.
Well we have a few flavor name claims out
Grapefruit - Ima Mess
Logic340 - Kenya Swallow

Any thoughts on the RB situation?
Your reasons for voting Kaitou (I may be joining you shortly)
Do you believe Rosie's Even Day Double Voter claim?

Mar 16, 2017 10:44 PM

Dec 2016
Rinto-Kun: Hard to read does strange plays as both alignments. I think her(?) reactions to popping in and out and responding is slightly more like her scum game. But her EoD 1 strikes me more as her town game. I'd vote her gun to my head, but I have no confidence.

Rosie: Fairly confident that Rosie is town. I had a strong initial town read that I doubted with her end of day. I didn't like her moving her vote with logic. But the hinted double vote and claim makes me believe she's town.

JustKrista: Believe town because I am praying mafia didn't have an unblockable extra kill. Even if it would explain the plethora of town PRs. Somehow still in the PoE pool...

TheConquerer: Have nothing other than was the replacement necessary because it's a scum slot? Saw that happen in Disagaea.

Lam-b: Hasn't interacted with most in real time. Had a bunch of catch up posts that scream town to me, but it's easier to fake when not interacting. Do not want to lynch today. Or tomorrow, but in my PoE.

Kaitou: Vague unfounded strong scum impression. That's literally all I've got. I should probably read more...

CorruptedPurity: Conf!Town based on EoD.

Shinichi: Probably Conf!Town based on Suzu interaction.

Grrr: Claimed miller. Hasn't acted towny.

Logic: Behaviourally townie outside the EoD. Which was a very likely scum behaviour.

This makes the PoE pool Grr, logic, Kaitou, Conq, Rinto, Krista, and Lam. I think lynching Lam is very bad today so that gives me 6 players with 4 scum slots to find.

Edit: lynching grrr is also kind of bad today and Krista is someone I'm praying is town so scum team exactly logic, Kaitou, conq, and rinto? If only it would be that easy.
Grapefruit21Mar 16, 2017 10:48 PM
Mar 16, 2017 10:47 PM

Sep 2012
logic340 said:
Lam-B said:
Have you caught up to the thread?

Grapefruit - Ima Mess
Logic340 - Kenya Swallow

I'll probably look over Rosie a tad more throughout the night if I get a chance or the following night phase tbh, for the time being it seems at-least viable.... though I don't see the reason in testing it with those exact numbers.

Kaitou comes down to a lot of PoE shenanigans and I'd aim there first due to them being on of few players outside of togs' slot to have done fuhkken nothing in favour of town throughout the entirety of the game.
As for PR shit and RB, I'll have some info as to what I believe has been happening.

Edit: Checking over flips and my own role, I'd say names/flavour claims are next to pointless within this set-up, as they're just there for funsies and to avoid having flavour based on a particular work that might influence factions etc.
Mar 16, 2017 10:50 PM

Feb 2014
Grapefruit21 said:
I think it is mass claim time. Reasoning as follows so many PRs are outed that we're not giving up much information. Second scum will have to fake claim and our PoE is small enough with 2.5ish conf town (Krista, Shin, and CPurity) that it should be easy to spot them.

Any objections?
Thats cool. Do that.
Mar 16, 2017 10:57 PM

Feb 2014
JustKrista said:
Grapefruit21 said:
This mass claim didn't happen which is sad. Sand then everyone ignored the strong hint that Sonata was mod killed...

Rinto is an okay place to vote, but I want everyone to claim if they were role blocked and claim their role.

Lol. okey you are town. And host is lying probably
Mar 16, 2017 10:58 PM

Jan 2010
Lam-B said:
logic340 said:
Grapefruit - Ima Mess
Logic340 - Kenya Swallow

I'll probably look over Rosie a tad more throughout the night if I get a chance or the following night phase tbh, for the time being it seems at-least viable.... though I don't see the reason in testing it with those exact numbers.

Kaitou comes down to a lot of PoE shenanigans and I'd aim there first due to them being on of few players outside of togs' slot to have done fuhkken nothing in favour of town throughout the entirety of the game.
As for PR shit and RB, I'll have some info as to what I believe has been happening.

Edit: Checking over flips and my own role, I'd say names/flavour claims are next to pointless within this set-up, as they're just there for funsies and to avoid having flavour based on a particular work that might influence factions etc.
What do you mean by "testing it with those exact numbers?
Pretty much agree with you on Kaitou but I do feel I may be a little biased there so thanks for that input.
I hope so because I am still lost with the way this day has started in regards to rb and Krista.
Fair enough it nearly worked in a previous game so I though maybe it could do something for us here.

Mar 16, 2017 10:59 PM

Dec 2016
grrr said:
Grapefruit21 said:
I think it is mass claim time. Reasoning as follows so many PRs are outed that we're not giving up much information. Second scum will have to fake claim and our PoE is small enough with 2.5ish conf town (Krista, Shin, and CPurity) that it should be easy to spot them.

Any objections?
Thats cool. Do that.

I've started. Can I have your Flavour to go with your miller claim?
Mar 16, 2017 11:02 PM

Aug 2013
Grapefruit21 said:

I was just thinking that, if Krista turns out to be the strong man

Mar 16, 2017 11:03 PM

Dec 2016
@logic340 I want a full breakdown post from you that whittles down to your PoE. I need to see where you're coming from in terms of worldview.

I'd like it from everyone else too, but logic is the one I want to see most. @Shinichi-kun and @CorruptedPurity need your worldviews since you're widely accepted as town. @Oyasumi_Rosie you too. Plus full claims please.
Mar 16, 2017 11:04 PM

Aug 2013
CorruptedPurity said:
Grapefruit21 said:

Rosie's claim is unique. Would a maf claim something as odd as Even day double voter? They usually claim an impactful pr like tracker or smth or they would simply claim VT. The nature of her claim makes me town-lean read her. I however don't like the way she tries to push for a Conq lynch, seems too forced to me.

While I do thing someone who claimed is most likely scum, I don't think we have too much power. I think there is some bastard element to each of the PR that was not mentioned in the PM to balance out the overwhelming number of PRs.
I mean, tbh, they are not even trains and I never pushed so -shrugs-
At the time of posting, going after players who were lurking seemed like the smartest play

Mar 16, 2017 11:05 PM

Oct 2015
kaitou has request for a replacement. A replacement will be found as soon as possible

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
Mar 16, 2017 11:05 PM

Dec 2016
If I had more time I'd take a look at interactions and see who my PoE could be scum together.

But Rosie just reminded me of something grrr and Krista make much more sense as scum together than apart.
Mar 16, 2017 11:06 PM

Dec 2016
-shad- said:
kaitou has request for a replacement. A replacement will be found as soon as possible

Will this give an extension to the deadline so Kaitou's replacement has more than 11 hours to catch up and get into the game?
Mar 16, 2017 11:08 PM

Sep 2012
logic340 said:
Lam-B said:

Pretty much agree with you on Kaitou but I do feel I may be a little biased there so thanks for that input.
I hope so because I am still lost with the way this day has started in regards to rb and Krista.
Fair enough it nearly worked in a previous game so I though maybe it could do something for us here.

I don't see much value in sitting on the day phase itself just to "test" something out that could have cost town instead of simply reading role info and checking it against the host if possible, or simple example of each variation.
RNG isn't the best place to settle it, also the whole "leave me alone till D4" just looks terrible as a whole.
Mar 16, 2017 11:08 PM

Jan 2010
@grrr, @Lam-B, @CorruptedPurity, @Grapefruit21, @Oyasumi_Rosie
There are 6 of us on right now. Let's go at things a little differently for a moment if we could? Let pretend we're in a world where we are all town. Who is the scum team TheConquerer, Rinto-kun, Krista, Kaitou, Shinichi?

Mar 16, 2017 11:10 PM

Sep 2012
Grapefruit21 said:
-shad- said:

Will this give an extension to the deadline so Kaitou's replacement has more than 11 hours to catch up and get into the game?

^This?
Also lol.... this replacement shit and players who aren't really active as a whole is fun -______-
Mar 16, 2017 11:10 PM

Aug 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
@logic340 I want a full breakdown post from you that whittles down to your PoE. I need to see where you're coming from in terms of worldview.

I'd like it from everyone else too, but logic is the one I want to see most. @Shinichi-kun and @CorruptedPurity need your worldviews since you're widely accepted as town. @Oyasumi_Rosie you too. Plus full claims please.
Anita B. Job. Double Voter, only works on even days.

Rereading the actual pm it makes it sound like I have a choice in making my vote count double? So I actually still don't know how it would work. :/

Mar 16, 2017 11:11 PM

Oct 2015
Grapefruit21 said:
-shad- said:

yes I will give an extra 24 hours for the replacement of his to catch up

Mar 16, 2017 11:12 PM

Aug 2013
Lam-B said:
logic340 said:

I don't see much value in sitting on the day phase itself just to "test" something out that could have cost town instead of simply reading role info and checking it against the host if possible, or simple example of each variation.
RNG isn't the best place to settle it, also the whole "leave me alone till D4" just looks terrible as a whole.
Are you forgetting that this game is bastard and that we are being lied to? The only way to know if I actually have that power was chance, and it turned out not to matter anyways.

Mar 16, 2017 11:13 PM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
There are 6 of us on right now. Let's go at things a little differently for a moment if we could? Let pretend we're in a world where we are all town. Who is the scum team TheConquerer, Rinto-kun, Krista, Kaitou, Shinichi?
Hmm Krista and Shinichi I think. But I think if Krista flips scum Grrr is the next best opition.

Mar 16, 2017 11:14 PM

Aug 2013
Oh... with an extra 24 hours that means I can sleep now! :D

But I won't because it seems like things are just starting to get fun.

Mar 16, 2017 11:18 PM

Sep 2012
logic340 said:

As funny as this is..... I'd drop Kaitou and then potentially Conq, though that slot is next to blank at this point and I doubt it's a 2-man scum team.
After that Karrote is in an awkard slot as per their statements and what their role seems to be and expected alignment with said modifier, but I don't feel bad about this at the end of the day.
Shinichi Kaito doesn't ring much of anything to me, though he barely ever has seemed town in past games, if it weren't for a second VT flip confirming that this isn't actually a role madness game, I'd probably be on his ass straight after Kaitou.
Unless ofc it is and the false info is instead the full-reveal mechanic and there has already been false flips, though I highly doubt it.
Mar 16, 2017 11:20 PM

Sep 2012
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Lam-B said:

Are you forgetting that this game is bastard and that we are being lied to? The only way to know if I actually have that power was chance, and it turned out not to matter anyways.

Obviously not, though the whole lying part is even more the reason you'd have optimally wanted to setup the VC so your weight mattered to a point it wasn't indistinguishable as far as I can see.
On a side note, I've got a rough idea of what is messed up with my own role and have it narrowed down to 2 specific possible combinations. (Though those might not matter)
Mar 16, 2017 11:23 PM

Feb 2014
logic340 said:
Rinto-kun said:
Great game. Most of the active people here are town-reads for me.
Poke the inactives, I need more info on those bastards.
@logic340 What do you think so far?
At the time you asked this I really didn't have a feel on anyone. Sonata and Claire stood out but not enough to warrant a vote change. Yes let us continue to poke the inactives.

@Togs are you playing with us or are you going to get subbed out?

grrr said:
Are me and toggs the last to post?

I have to reveal terrible news:

No one made comments on the number of mafia players, i assume 4-5 mafia.

Also i am not sure what kind of bastard elements will be revealed at the end of the game, but my role seems a bit bastard: I am miller!!!! (I wish i was online to claim yesterday).
Based on previous experience in 16 player games (with no TPR) I would say there are 4 mafia members.

Grapefruit21 said:
So I'm in the claiming miller is pro town and we should still lynch Grr. Basically we have to decide right now whether we're lynching grr now or completely ignoring him till super late. I vote for lynch.

Vote: Grrr
Why did you feel this way? From what I have gathered in my discussion about mafia. Miller and survivors should be left alone unless you do not believe their claims. But if their claims are believed then lynching them is really a waste of time for town no?

JustKrista said:

Don't care too much about mechanics, we will eventually figure it out either way.

Are you trying to be pro-town?

Based on this, I'd vote you.
Vote: CorruptedPurity

All your posts look unnecessarily pro-town, do you have any suspects? You contribute quite a bit so I'm sure you've.

*Krista
Hi.

Are you going to do something with your vote?
Not liking how you avoided Purity's question then make it seem that Purity was talking about mechanics with your response. From what I gather from the question Purity wants to know if we feel that Suzune was town or scum based on their mechanics talk.

_Claire_ said:

If you think Kit is not good enough, then who you think we should?
Your questions seems out of place here considering he gave you four suspects to choose from? What was the point of this?

JustKrista said:

Yeah, I probably won't be able to shoot smoothly but then again I'm getting so much pressure to use it.

The dilemma.
hm....did you and the mafia both target Gwendolly? Did you not use your shot last night? Seems to me like you would want to prove you role and prove your alignment no? I am going to have to look back at how you claimed and see if I still believe it.

Suzune-chan said:
I could leave it in the group. I feel like she's trying to stifle mechanics discussion and throw shade at anybody that wants to move in that direction. It's like trying to control like the amount of information that may be readily available in the game.

Likewise, logic is just posting all over the place and isn't providing any in-depth knowledge that he is hunting in the game. The comments seem more random and less directed.
That is because at the time the only things that I really felt strongly about I discussed. I questioned Sonata's reasoning for Lam-b and Rosie but she didn't give me enough to lynch off of and the mechanics with you all which got me a vote from Kit before IRL kept me away from all my mafia games.

Suzune-chan said:
you might hate replacements. But the risk of having to do Townies with no information going into day two is great for the mafia. The mafia benefits from that more than anybody else in this game. Because it sets the tone up to struggle to make connections that don't exist. Overall, the day one is hard on the Townies but they need the day one in order to be successful in the future. Bringing it to a contention by just using randomly wastes all of day one in forces us to relive the agony of it day two
IDK how to feel about you saying this since you won a game with 0 contribution form your scum partners who were repped in for twice. Three people in 1 scum spot (Omni/Togs/Rinto) did nothing and got a win with you so IDK how to really feel about your stance on replacements as you have used them to your advantage as scum.

Kit said:
(sniff) at least you guys get to see my awesome flavor

Remember to join Kitty Mafia when it opens~ (owo)/
I'm sorry Kit I feel responsible since I wasn't here for so long. I will take this as a learning experience and you will be sure to see me in Kitty Mafia.

Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Oh nooo, I thought with Rinto that would keep Krista at 4.

Grrr is protect Claire for some reason
Do you really think that Mafia would stick their neck out that far for a teammate D1? I'm not saying it's impossible it's just that I think it's less likely than you are letting on. Do you see another connections between them besides this one? Do you think they are both scum?

I really don't see a reason not to trust grrr's claim as they claimed miller the way you are supposed to in these types of game. I know it would have been better had it come sooner but it came when he made his first post so that means something to me. Though I can see where Rosie is coming from with the whole "it looks like he protected Claire" thing, I just don't see mafia protecting one another in that way (at least I haven't yet). That being said I am somewhat torn due here to the vote change though he said he doesn't like late vote changes, the seeming protection of Claire (potential scum buddy?), and the fact that I agree with his reasoning for voting Kit over Karote. Due to this I am currently neutral on grrr with a slight town lean if I had to go either way but I would like some questions answered.

grrr said:

Obviously I wouldn't vote the vig claim. My only option was to change my vote to kit since his train was also old. Claire's train was last minute train and I dont like it.

@Suzune, I can't see why claire is a good option. Rinto put a vote at karote after his vig claim if he doesn't die tonight I will try my best to get him lynched tomorrow.
Why was your only option to change to Kit due to the age of the train? Also why don't you like Claire's train? Did you think there were scum on it or did you feel Clarie was town?

grrr said:
yes if i had to do it again i would vote kit again. I don't like last moment vote changes. Also I think it will be only fair if karista shoots rinto tonight to prove his vigilante statement.
How do you feel about this now that it appears Krista didn't take a shot last night?
You

Well i am not sure if i have read the post to the end, also quoting a reply on a long post is so hard. I think multiple short posts are better than a quote tower wall. Anyway, i have eplaind 2 timeswhy i didnt vote claire, i wont so it now. And i dont mind that karrot waited his shot.
Mar 16, 2017 11:27 PM

Oct 2015
Attention to all inmates : An extra 24 hours is added to the phase. This is to able me to find a replacement, and the replacement may catch up (hopefully)

TIME UNTIL NIGHT 3

Mar 16, 2017 11:27 PM

Dec 2016
I'm reasonably convinced that Shinichi is never scum this game. I think Suzu would have died sooner if he was.

@logic340 if I'm restricted to people offline my scum team is KaitouSlot, grrr, Conq, and Krista. But I don't know if that 4some works as a team.

@Shad thanks for the extension, I know slowing a game down sucks, but so does not having an active player.
Mar 16, 2017 11:35 PM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:

Rosie - I don't know what others have been seeing but this is the Rosie we have been playing with, her EoD2 screamed what her role was which just reinforced how I felt about her. She is inquisitive and as I said early on she was the one person I felt was truly unaligned with the entire thread. Pretty much confirmed for me.

CorruptedPurity - I was very neutral until that wild as swing at the EoD yesterday. As I had stated throughout the thread, he had look scummy but that isn't what I had gotten from the games he was actually scum. EoD was a rollercoaster but I believe that his behavior towards Claire was due to being town. I don't see scum making that move and with it not fitting his meta I'm confirmed town here.

Shinichi - I picked up on his VT claim early and believed is but was surprised at how early he let that out. From experience if he is here this late in the game he is town. I have a hard time reading him but this feels like an engaged shinichi that wants to figure things out. This is why I had been calling him the outlier because it's the most involved I think I have seen him in a game. I'm town here.

Rinto - I feel like there is a good distinction between town and scum Rinto. He even admitted to this while scum in FT. As scum he is prone to mistakes that I notice in FT and he lurks more, this is why I feel that him even bringing up that he is being ignored is not scum!Rinto.

Grapefruit - I am finding it harder to read you but consistently you show you thought process in a way that I can follow and are very open. You also take stances that make you stand out when you don't have to which I wouldn't expect scum to do to often. Your pursuit of me feel just like it has in FT and FF I don't seen any flagrantly false or malicious attacks from you though.

Lam-B - similar to you I don't find anything scummy with Lam-B but catch up posts never give me really strong town or scum vibes I like to interact and sadly our timezones have kept that from happening. I would not be lynching here today but maybe Lam-B is a little under the radar. Neutral but gun to my head I'd say town.

TheConquerer - nothing to add to what you had to say

grrr - I feel like in the early going that claim was so believable but his play hasn't backed it up. He was much more engaged and not as anti-town in the early going but that has changed and that has been a sign of scum slipping in the past (maybe this is that tonal change that Suzune told us to look out for?). Not liking that no one really wants him to give more reasoning than he does and I feel like he's skating on his miller claim.

Krista - I don't know what to think I can see both sides for real but if Ruu lied about Sonata then I feel it's unfair to town Krista while helpful to scum Krista so I don't know how to feel about this whole situation since I cannot figure out the RB with grapefruit and Rinto being behaviorally town to me.

Kaitou - Other than attacking me for basically what he has been doing there isn't much.

Not comfortable lynchin anyone above Lam-B
PoE suspect pool TheConquerer, grrr, Krista, Kaitou
The Conquerer is there by default as there is nothing to go on
grrr and Krista are part of the Ring of Protection and I am not liking either one of them at all this game.
Kaitou is being replaced? Don't know if this is even believable with the host alluding to a modkill so I'm confused on how this slot will be resolved.

Mar 16, 2017 11:36 PM

Sep 2012
Well.... already said enough but eh.
@JustKrista @TheConquerer @Rinto-kun

Assuming at-least 1 or more of you have PRs, was the RB notification flavoured into the initial PM, or a separate one to state so?
More specifically directed at Carrot.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (46) « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.