Game v8: Between The Rock and the Sea | Game End - MAFIA WINS

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (46) « First ... « 20 21 [22] 23 24 » ... Last »
Mar 16, 2017 11:42 AM

Aug 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
grrr said:
PLOT twist: Claire was indeed vengeful and she got her vengeance! I actually bet on that.

hiding something like that is just beyond wrong, cause then shad lied to us about her role.
But he can do that though, its a bastard game.

Mar 16, 2017 11:43 AM

Dec 2013
grrr said:
Uhm, it is in the rules. It would be beyond wrong if there is nothing hidden.

i would undewrstand if her role actually was vengeful with some stuff hidden from us and her, but to lie entirely about the role thats just way to bastard for my liking.

Mar 16, 2017 11:43 AM

Aug 2013
By the by, just because Suzu flipped neighbor doesn't 100% clear Shinichi either. She could have trusted scum with power.

Mar 16, 2017 11:45 AM

Dec 2013
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
By the by, just because Suzu flipped neighbor doesn't 100% clear Shinichi either. She could have trusted scum with power.

no matter hw hard you try to speculate im still a vt lmao so i rather u focus your energy on someone else.

Also have uu claimed yet? u should do that before u assume im lieing

Mar 16, 2017 11:47 AM

Aug 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

no matter hw hard you try to speculate im still a vt lmao so i rather u focus your energy on someone else.

Also have uu claimed yet? u should do that before u assume im lieing
I mean, I am not voting you, I a mereling bring up a point. People can claim all they want now, it wouldn't make a difference.

I said that I would claim D4 if I make it. That will probably be my last chance to test my pm anyways.

Mar 16, 2017 11:49 AM

Aug 2013
I wonder if we have something like a werewolf in this game? Or I guess you might call it a drunk? Someone who started of as a VT or town player whos role changed with out them knowing, and they can't participate in mafia chat. IS that a role?

Mar 16, 2017 11:56 AM

Dec 2012
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
JustKrista said:

Two vigilante? why?
If there is 2nd one then should've shot me O.o
If we trust your claim, which you have yet to prove, than that is a possible reason why two kills would happen in one night. As with the role blocker, there could be a town and a mafia hit man.

Also. the fact that you skipped over the idea of mafia being able to kill more than one person rubs me the wrong way.

?
Why would I claim being roleblocked if I was mafia and hypothetically speaking we had a double-kill to prove my claim.

That's stupid.

If a town member roleblocked me then yes, that would be plausible.
But I can't see them roleblocking me when I had to shoot to prove my claim, so mafia rb only makes sense.
If a town RB claims rb'ing me, I want him/her to claim up, then go ahead and suspect me all you want.
Mar 16, 2017 11:57 AM

Dec 2012
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Rinto-kun said:

I approve both tbh
Vote: @TheConqueror claim.
Looks like we are going to be surival buddies again. Vote: @TheConquerer

Psst- Rinto, its double er! You're tagging another user

Why are you voting Conquerer?
Mar 16, 2017 11:59 AM

Dec 2013
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
I wonder if we have something like a werewolf in this game? Or I guess you might call it a drunk? Someone who started of as a VT or town player whos role changed with out them knowing, and they can't participate in mafia chat. IS that a role?

its possible also their is no tpr

Mar 16, 2017 11:59 AM

Jan 2010
TheConquerer said:
I'd hate to not really contribute but I kinda am too lazy to check the past 20 pages so a summary would be sweet.
Otherwise I guess I'd claim, is massclaiming going on?

With bastard elements Im not too sure what to beleive though.

-grrr, Krista, suzune, acc Shinichi I've been calling then the ring of protection. They all claimed to a degree early and unprovoked. They all protect Inge another over the claims..I've been working under the assumption that there's is scum hiding there but it could also just be town block formation as well.
-Shininchi soft claimed vanilla really
-grrr claimed Miller as soon as he entered the thread
-Krista claimed Vig to keep from being lynched D1. Didn't take his dot night one now claims roleblocked, so it's either confirmed by Ruu saying sonata was modkilled.or Krista is lying.
-Lam-b was gone all D1, left an RVS vote on Kit lead to her being mislynched D1. Info dump and good seems pretty genuine has Edgar appears to be a good amount of town credit
-logic340 was gone all D1, left a RVS vote on Kit lead to her being mislynched D1. Everyone's favorite suspect this game...lol. Less the lynch for a majority odd D2. Ask others for opinions on me.
-Oyasumi_Rosie I feel this is the Rosie I'm used to playing with others find get scummy. I think there are a few who think we're a mafia team together. Said she'll full claim today.
-CorruptedPurity claimed vengeful town been in people's radar most of the game. Claire's EoD2 play made him out his time as he thought he caught scum lying. Claire flipped VT
-TheConquerer nothing to speak of
-Kaitou Very inactive suspicious of me and Grapefruit last I checked. Not much else to say
-Grapefruit - many think he's for a warped way of thinking this game. He's jumped his vote a lot D1, D2 between Claire and Suzune. He's not sold on Krista to my belief. Suspects me and Rosie for EoD2
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Mar 16, 2017 12:00 PM

Dec 2013
if a town roleblocker blocked karote they literally stopped him from proving his innocence its more plausible that he wwas bloccked by mafia.

Mar 16, 2017 12:04 PM

Dec 2012
Rinto-kun said:
logic340 said:
@Rinto-kun - no lurk today pal lets do this.

Yosha!
We've gotta think it out in the following 3 hours or we may never reach a conclusion!

You are never at the phase anyways and yet you always want get things moving.

Vote: Rinto

You have such passive playstyle.
You don't have anyone you want to lynch? You asked me before who I suspect yet never have anyone in particular.
Mar 16, 2017 12:18 PM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
TheConquerer said:
I'd hate to not really contribute but I kinda am too lazy to check the past 20 pages so a summary would be sweet.
Otherwise I guess I'd claim, is massclaiming going on?

With bastard elements Im not too sure what to beleive though.
Claiming might be good. @ logic for a good summary. He is good at those kind of things
hope you like it though it took longer than expected doe to being on mobile and work interruptions. Be call I'm when I can helping my boss for the next little while. Be back later.

Mar 16, 2017 12:21 PM

Oct 2014
JustKrista said:
Rinto-kun said:

Yosha!
We've gotta think it out in the following 3 hours or we may never reach a conclusion!

You are never at the phase anyways and yet you always want get things moving.

Vote: Rinto

You have such passive playstyle.
You don't have anyone you want to lynch? You asked me before who I suspect yet never have anyone in particular.

See now, I can't attend to the phase end due to school, there is nothing I can do about it...
Also I'm working on elimination principle by removing the people I consider townish and sync myself with others.
Also if you wanted me dead, you could just kill me.

Mar 16, 2017 12:24 PM

Oct 2014
grrr said:
vote: rinto

I just quickly scrolled the page but I didn't see anything to change my mind. Rinto should die.

The incorrect logic guy looks more like town with suzune's dead (I reject to believe that karot shot suzune).

So, rinto, kaitou, logic, prepare yourself : D !
I like how you are 90% wrong in every game we play xD

Mar 16, 2017 12:27 PM

Oct 2014
@TheConqueror SORRY FOR THE MISUNDERSTANDING!

Mar 16, 2017 12:27 PM

Oct 2014
@logic340 Who are you most likely to push off from a cliff right now?

Mar 16, 2017 12:42 PM

May 2014
Rinto-kun said:

We had a misunderstanding?

Also thanks logic that helps, I gotta say using occams razor it feels like Krista is lying, kinda like how Cp was in that other mafia game with their 'bodyguard' ability.
what strikes me as odd is claiming they killed the player while also claiming they were blocked. And If I was roleblocked then either they definitely are lying or there are two roleblockers.
so I guess vote justkrista
I've been here way too long...
Mar 16, 2017 12:57 PM

Oct 2015
Vote Count 3.0
✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥

✂ TheConquerer: Rinto-kun, Oyasumi_Rosie
✄ Rinto-kun: Grrr, JustKrista

✄ JustKrista: TheConquerer

Not Voting: logic340,Kaitou,Lamby,CorruptedPurity,Shinichi-kun, and Grapefruit21

Mod Notes: It takes 6 to lock the lynch

TIME UNTIL NIGHT 3

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
Mar 16, 2017 1:06 PM

Oct 2014
TheConquerer said:
Rinto-kun said:

I didn't mean you, but your alternative.
Also we have confirmed there are 2 roleblockers so it's nothing new.

Mar 16, 2017 1:56 PM

May 2014
Oh I see, well I guess I might as well keep the vote. Noone else seems to really have my attention. If some sort of development occurs I'll change my mind.
Mar 16, 2017 2:02 PM

Dec 2012
TheConquerer said:
Rinto-kun said:

Also thanks logic that helps, I gotta say using occams razor it feels like Krista is lying, kinda like how Cp was in that other mafia game with their 'bodyguard' ability.
what strikes me as odd is claiming they killed the player while also claiming they were blocked. And If I was roleblocked then either they definitely are lying or there are two roleblockers.

There are 2 roleblockers, yes.
Mar 16, 2017 2:15 PM

Dec 2013
TheConquerer said:
Rinto-kun said:

the 2nd role block could be a lie fabricated by the mafia to fuck us which would make 2 of the people saying they were roleblocked mafia but thats really farfetched .

Mar 16, 2017 2:35 PM

Dec 2013
i rather vote the people who havent claimed than just start voting the peole who have the roles most liekly to be scum aligned.

Mar 16, 2017 3:04 PM

May 2014
With a bastard setup it feels quite easy for mafia to claim a role and then justify being unable to produce results due to bastard setup though, or for town to have a similar scenario occur.

Do we have any investigative roles left that we know of?
I'm assuming not cause it seems no ones posted any such info.
Mar 16, 2017 3:12 PM

Jan 2010
Just got home power is out again. I'm back reading from my phone will post shortly.

Mar 16, 2017 4:06 PM

Dec 2016
This mass claim didn't happen which is sad. Sand then everyone ignored the strong hint that Sonata was mod killed...

Rinto is an okay place to vote, but I want everyone to claim if they were role blocked and claim their role.
Mar 16, 2017 4:10 PM

Dec 2016
If we think there is only one roleblock then we need to kill Rinto for lying about being blocked

Unless......

@JustKrista you hinted that you can target 2 people. Is that accurate?

Because that could explain our second role block as well.
Mar 16, 2017 4:11 PM

Dec 2012
Grapefruit21 said:
This mass claim didn't happen which is sad. Sand then everyone ignored the strong hint that Sonata was mod killed...

Rinto is an okay place to vote, but I want everyone to claim if they were role blocked and claim their role.

Host just told me that roleblock doesn't stop me from killing, so it wasn't a modkill.
Mar 16, 2017 4:29 PM

Jan 2010
This power outage is still ongoing. No internet at home phone is at 12% I'm caught up but a catch up post will come later. Nap time as I plan to be up late once power is back, since this phase is only 24 hours.

Mar 16, 2017 4:30 PM

Dec 2013
JustKrista said:
Grapefruit21 said:

Host just told me that roleblock doesn't stop me from killing, so it wasn't a modkill.

ok that makes alot more sense, but is also silly. So basically u have a super kill then cause it cant be stopped.

Mar 16, 2017 4:30 PM

Dec 2016
JustKrista said:
Grapefruit21 said:

Well that is a bizarre rules application. I have no idea what it means for alignments though unfortunately.

This full claim isn't happening is it?

So do we want to lynch Kaitou or Logic today? To my mind they are the only viable options. Willing to listen to other peoples opinions though
Mar 16, 2017 4:41 PM

Dec 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
JustKrista said:

Well that is a bizarre rules application. I have no idea what it means for alignments though unfortunately.

So do we want to lynch Kaitou or Logic today? To my mind they are the only viable options. Willing to listen to other peoples opinions though

@kaitou come play >_> before i lynch you

Mar 16, 2017 4:51 PM

Dec 2016
Guys I really think the full claim will help. Town has had it's Cop, Doc, Vig, and neighborizour outed.

Forcing scum to fake claim will only help us at this point.

I'll start again: I'm vanilla town.
Mar 16, 2017 4:56 PM

Aug 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

its possible also their is no tpr
I feel less likely to believe that because they made a mistake about that on the sign up page, and stated that the fact there are no TPR in this game.

Mar 16, 2017 5:00 PM

Aug 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
the 2nd role block could be a lie fabricated by the mafia to fuck us which would make 2 of the people saying they were roleblocked mafia but thats really farfetched .
The out of the four people who claimed in the past two phases they were role blocked were lying then? Which ones are the mafia?

Mar 16, 2017 5:04 PM

Aug 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
Guys I really think the full claim will help. Town has had it's Cop, Doc, Vig, and neighborizour outed.

Well since Logic said I am going to full claim today, and I would hate him to seem like a lair.. >.>

I am a even day double voter.

Mar 16, 2017 5:13 PM

Dec 2016
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Grapefruit21 said:

Well since Logic said I am going to full claim today, and I would hate him to seem like a lair.. >.>

Can you explain the exact details? Is your vote automatically doubled on even days or do you have to announce it?
Mar 16, 2017 5:18 PM

Aug 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

Can you explain the exact details? Is your vote automatically doubled on even days or do you have to announce it?
From what I can tell, its automatically doubled. That is what I was trying to test last phase.

Mar 16, 2017 5:24 PM

Dec 2016
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Grapefruit21 said:

From what I can tell, its automatically doubled. That is what I was trying to test last phase.

So if this is true the lynch was RNG and not fixed. This would explain your otherwise random angst at JustKrista's vote change. I was wondering what that was about.

Okay you can be town for now. What is your opinion on logic? I think he's the scummiest player by miles right now.
Mar 16, 2017 5:29 PM

Aug 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

So if this is true the lynch was RNG and not fixed. This would explain your otherwise random angst at JustKrista's vote change. I was wondering what that was about.

Okay you can be town for now. What is your opinion on logic? I think he's the scummiest player by miles right now.
Yep yep. I wonder what would have happened in Suzu was killed yesterday instead...

Logic seems to be playing his normal self, though not by much. I can see being show that he is scummy. Shinichi has been scummy to me all game, but I have nothing to back it up. I think my vote will stay were it is till there is either a reason not to vote for conquerer or in a better vote comes up.

Mar 16, 2017 7:04 PM

Dec 2014
Ruu said:
A message from the host:
Sonata asked last night for a replacement and I was like "okay" *evil internal laugh*

This game is so much fun! lol

The true villain of this game...
Mar 16, 2017 7:05 PM

Dec 2014
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Rinto-kun said:

I approve both tbh
Vote: @TheConqueror claim.
Looks like we are going to be surival buddies again. Vote: @TheConquerer

Psst- Rinto, its double er! You're tagging another user

I don't like this. Neither of you are in the clear but both are working together against Conq when he's merely just a replacee for Togs and haven't dont anything notably scummy yet...
Mar 16, 2017 7:07 PM

Dec 2014
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
JustKrista said:

Yes but I was also roleblocked.
So two vig? or Every mafia can kill?

Think about it. Maf would never kill Sonata. They have better targets in me and shinichi, heck they even have a better kill target in grrr than sonata. They wouldn't waste their second kill if they had one on Sonata. Sonata had to be a vig kill or a modkill.
Mar 16, 2017 7:08 PM

Dec 2014
grrr said:

I just quickly scrolled the page but I didn't see anything to change my mind. Rinto should die.

The incorrect logic guy looks more like town with suzune's dead (I reject to believe that karot shot suzune).

What was ur case against rinto pre-N3 again?
Mar 16, 2017 7:17 PM

Dec 2014
JustKrista said:
Grapefruit21 said:

This rang to me on many levels. Normal vigilante can't go super saiyan and ignore RB, so here are some scenarios that could've happened.

-We have a legit RB and a fake RB, the fake RB only makes people think they were RB when they actually aren't. Fake RB targeted Krista, real RB targeted someone else
-We have 2 legit roleblockers (one town, one maf). The maf roleblocker targeted Krista while the town roleblocker targeted the maf roleblocker. So it nullifies his roleblock onto Krista.
-Krista lied about her role and is actually a mafia strongman (Can't be stopped). Any maf could claim vig tbh and this is a possibility.

Feel free to speculate more scenarios on how Krista was roleblock but her shot still went thru
Mar 16, 2017 7:21 PM

Dec 2014
Grapefruit21 said:

You really don't see the dangers of mass claim don't you? What if I hadn't claimed yet? This mass claim would make my role useless. What if there is an oracle in the game? What if we have a weak doctor? What if we have a bomb? All these claims would help maf choose their night kills properly and make their roles useless. Just because you think all the power roles are out doesn't mean they are.
Mar 16, 2017 8:06 PM

Dec 2016
CorruptedPurity said:
Grapefruit21 said:

You really don't see the dangers of mass claim don't you? What if I hadn't claimed yet? This mass claim would make my role useless. What if there is an oracle in the game? What if we have a weak doctor? What if we have a bomb? All these claims would help maf choose their night kills properly and make their roles useless. Just because you think all the power roles are out doesn't mean they are.

On my home site it is rare for a game to get through D4 without a mass claim. Often happens earlier when town PRs die early. And if town has a PR like yours no one will begrudge them for hiding it.

But in the meantime it might help us figure out what exactly happened with Krista and whether or not we should be lynching them. The fact that two kills happened makes me think Krista is town because I'm not sure mafia would have an extra kill. But then again town has a crap ton of power so who knows...

I want to take a better look at Suzu's reads now that I know she's town and see who she thought was scum.
Mar 16, 2017 8:31 PM

Jan 2010
Alright back in action!

-Could this situation with Ruu implying she NK'd sonata and Krista saying his shot went through the roleblock via PM be a bastard mechanic? I'm confused on what to believe since "lies in role PMs, unrevealed hiddens - no hints would be provided, game changing mechanics, and modifiers such as voteless/suicidal" tells me that host wouldn't necessarily be honest about this in a PM to the player after posting something contradicting it in the thread?
-Two Roleblockers - I put forth the idea of someone lying yesterday and it didn't get much discussion. I wrestle with the idea of someone lying as Rinto and Grapefruit are both among my town reads (both RB N1).
-I struggle to see Rinto as scum. As I have stated he is touching on subjects scum Rinto would not engage in, he's vocal about being ignored which is out of the norm for him, and it may be biased but the way he is handling me is very different from scum Rinto (@Grapefruit21 you can vouch for this).

grrr said:

Been prepared fought off the mislych yesterday ready to do it again sir. Also you have been avoiding my questions and it bothers me. Why do you feel this is scum!Rinto? As my view on him conflicts with your own I would like to hear you take on it.

Rinto-kun said:
@logic340 Who are you most likely to push off from a cliff right now?
Kaitou, grrr, Krista, and TheConquerer
Kaitou - has been MIA and produced next to nil, which ironically what his case against me boiled down to. I originally thought he may be town based of the formation of my train but his lack of reads on others besides me and grapefruit pings me as odd.
grrr - He's been avoiding my questions to him. He's accusing people without giving any reason and no one seems to mind? Ring of protection thing is kind of broken but one of my points was that it wasn't the whole team but one believable claim that got by
Krista - I'm so lost on this whole modkill, vig kill thing. Had Krista said her target was Sonata before Ruu's post then it's believable but the time is incredibly convenient if you ask me. Now he conveniently has a reason PM from the host that contradicts something we saw in the thread....IDK this shit been suspicious.
TheConquerer - I am not going to have another Disgaea on my hands (I can go into more detail but shin and grape know what I am talking about).

Grapefruit21 said:

From my PoV it could be both of you lying or you both could be telling the truth. Compounding this problem is you are my town reads and one of you may be lying which means I probably need to reevaluate both of you.

JustKrista said:
Grapefruit21 said:

Is this information 100% credible as it contradicts what we have seen here in the thread. I'm sure there could be hiddens as I was but you want me to believe that would the host offer up such information? and right after telling us they killed Sonata? Is that regular bastard mechanics? I'm just really struggling to understand this situation.

Grapefruit21 said:
JustKrista said:

Care to explain how I am the scummiest? Or are you sticking to what we discussed during the Night Phase? I agree with you on Kaitou as he's done nothing but slander both of us.

CorruptedPurity said:
Grapefruit21 said:

I have a compromise for the two of you. Hear me out. In CCL they all (I was deal RIP me) claimed their flavor names. We could start there if you both would think that could be helpful?

Mar 16, 2017 8:42 PM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

By miles? How far we have truly come from our mason days my brother, now we're at each others throats all the time. I am tired of losing games with you as town lets get it together.

CorruptedPurity said:
grrr said:

What was ur case against rinto pre-N3 again?
What was his case against me for that matter? He's getting kind of under the radar if you ask me.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (46) « First ... « 20 21 [22] 23 24 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.