Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 21, 2017 5:46 PM

Nov 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbtOaS6wRGA

Thats really fucking stupid, giving Broly a gender bender, I really hate that and that will ruin it for me.

I really HOPE its NOT a girl because I just don't want one my top most favorite villains in DB getting a gender bender and that shit a very cliche in anime and I HATE that.

Also now Broly looks he's wearing a FUCKING SPORTS BRA, that is stupid and we DON'T need female Broly fans, and he's always been a big, scary and psychotic man.

But then again, dumb is a one syllable word that covers it pretty damn well.

So what do all of you think?

HollowIchigo58Jan 21, 2017 5:50 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 21, 2017 6:53 PM

Feb 2013
HAHAHHAHAH This is awesome. Relax man, Broly as a character continues to exist in the movies, this is probably another character with characteristics of him.
Jan 21, 2017 7:02 PM

Aug 2013
1. She isn't Broly and isn't a gender bender but just has an ascended level or legendary saiyan form.

2. She could be a guy. Anime is well known for having feminine looking guys.

I'm interested in the clown god of destruction. I'm hoping he's going to be psycho. Nice to see Goku fighting an anthropomorphic dog character. Last time there was a fighter like that was in Dragon Ball.
Jan 21, 2017 7:22 PM

Nov 2008
DrGeroCreation said:
1. She isn't Broly and isn't a gender bender but just has an ascended level or legendary saiyan form.

2. She could be a guy. Anime is well known for having feminine looking guys.

I'm interested in the clown god of destruction. I'm hoping he's going to be psycho. Nice to see Goku fighting an anthropomorphic dog character. Last time there was a fighter like that was in Dragon Ball.
The again its probably not Broly and its just someone with the Legendary Super Saiyan transformation with boobs.

I hope its just a tribute to him.
Jan 21, 2017 7:26 PM

Aug 2013
@HollowIchigo58 Yeah that's what I'm thinking. Reference more so than tribute.
Jan 21, 2017 7:27 PM

Nov 2011
Its not Broly obviously, god knows if he is even canon. The new character is obviously a saiyan from another universe, we have seen one already.

Jan 21, 2017 7:28 PM

Apr 2014
It's a mutation of some sort.
themanualreader@proton.me
Jan 21, 2017 7:31 PM

Nov 2008
Darius said:
No a tribute to Broly, like Frost is a evil tribute to the ones in Dragon Ball Heroes.
Jan 21, 2017 7:32 PM

Nov 2008
DrGeroCreation said:
Yes, oh yeah, Darth Sidioues with the Joker God and Harley Quin Angel
Jan 21, 2017 7:34 PM

Apr 2014
HollowIchigo58 said:
Darius said:
No a tribute to Broly, like Frost is a evil tribute to the ones in Dragon Ball Heroes.

So a tribute can't be a mutation ? mkay

I like how people think nowadays
Jan 21, 2017 7:37 PM

Nov 2008
Darius said:
HollowIchigo58 said:

ITS NOT A MUTATION!
Jan 21, 2017 7:40 PM

Aug 2013
HollowIchigo58 said:
DrGeroCreation said:
The clown god of destruction could be a nod to the Joker but his angel doesn't look anything like Harley. The guy in the cloak could be a nod to Siths in general but a cloak alone doesn't indicate that. If he had psychic powers and a light saber like weapon then he would be.
Jan 21, 2017 7:48 PM

Nov 2008
DrGeroCreation said:
HollowIchigo58 said:
The clown god of destruction could be a nod to the Joker but his angel doesn't look anything like Harley. The guy in the cloak could be a nod to Siths in general but a cloak alone doesn't indicate that. If he had psychic powers and a light saber like weapon then he would be.
The meaning why The Angel reminds me of Harley is because of the pigtails, on yeah the Clown God could be a tribute to Buggy from One Piece too.
Jan 21, 2017 7:51 PM

Aug 2013
Pigtails alone aren't good enough to come to that conclusion.
Jan 21, 2017 7:58 PM

Nov 2008
DrGeroCreation said:
True, if she had face make up then yeah.

Oh yeah how do you post those images on the bottom of your comment?
Jan 21, 2017 8:01 PM

Jan 2016
A character based on Broly... I'm not sure how to take it though, Broly was quite overused in movies. If this is really the new arc, I hope that girl has an interesting backstory and character development because re-using the Legendary Super Saiyan mode doesn't really make it special, not even by being female. It looks good and all but still...

About the Gods of Destruction... Hmmm, I expected a little more from their designs to be honest, despite the preview showed only some of them xD They could had been Egyptian-esque ones but it seems it's only the attire. Some looked too simple but maybe their skills will have another impression. They focused the clown one that clearly references the Joker and will probably have some impact in the series. It looks psychotic xD

DBS is starting to recycle ideas though, from what I see it was new until the Gods thing. Not sure how people take that but interestingly they try to not to make it too repeated, like Black Goku's arc in comparison to the Androids arc. Yeah, the former was different but it did not lose the essence of Future Trunks trying to save his future with his own efforts.
THANKS SENPIEX
Jan 21, 2017 8:02 PM

Apr 2014
HollowIchigo58 said:
Darius said:

ITS NOT A MUTATION!

What if I told you even SSJ3 form is described as a mutation?
Jan 21, 2017 8:11 PM

Jun 2014
The hate for Super started out reasonable early in its run, but now people are stretching for reasons to bash the show.
Jan 21, 2017 8:14 PM

Oct 2011
toriyama showing us again his vast creativity nothing new here ppl

"When the time is yours,
the future is waiting,
The person you become,
and the people you're creating.
"
Jan 21, 2017 8:20 PM

Nov 2008
Darius said:
HollowIchigo58 said:
ITS NOT A MUTATION!

No, its just a tribute to Broly, like how Frost is a evil tribute to the ones in Dragon Ball Heroes.
Jan 21, 2017 8:22 PM

Apr 2014
HollowIchigo58 said:
Darius said:

No, its just a tribute to Broly, like how Frost is a evil tribute to the ones in Dragon Ball Heroes.

I mean THE FORM. THE FORM itself is a mutation. The girl turns into this monster, it's... uh whatevver you're probably like 10 years old lol
Jan 21, 2017 8:25 PM

Nov 2008
Darius said:
HollowIchigo58 said:

I mean THE FORM. THE FORM itself is a mutation. The girl turns into this monster, it's... uh whatevver you're probably like 10 years old lol
I am talking about the form, Fuckboy.
HollowIchigo58Jan 21, 2017 8:29 PM
Jan 21, 2017 8:28 PM

Apr 2014
HollowIchigo58 said:
Darius said:

And yes I agree, a tribute, a tribute............ but in reality it will be a mutation of hers.

Can't believe some people are so dense lol

Either this or you don't know what mutation is

Just like Goku attained SSJ3 by mutating, so does she attain that "Broly-like" form by mutating. SIMPLE
Jan 21, 2017 8:32 PM

Nov 2008
Darius said:
HollowIchigo58 said:

And yes I agree, a tribute, a tribute............ but in reality it will be a mutation of hers.

I can't believe people are that stupid to think this is a mutation, and your the only idiot im seeing that's saying that.

Also this is why I hate this cancerous community to many assholes that think there to damn mature for there own good
Jan 21, 2017 8:34 PM

Aug 2013
HollowIchigo58 said:
DrGeroCreation said:
True, if she had face make up then yeah.

Oh yeah how do you post those images on the bottom of your comment?
Yeah face paint or if she has a red and black uniform. You mean the signature? You have to upload an image (no bigger than 600 by 150 I believe) to imgur, go to edit my profile on Mal, then click on forum, then scroll down to signature and paste in the link of the signature from imgur, then click submit.
Jan 21, 2017 8:46 PM

Aug 2013
HollowIchigo58 said:
DrGeroCreation said:
Yeah face paint or if she has a red and black uniform. You mean the signature? You have to upload an image (no bigger than 600 by 150 I believe) to imgur, go to edit my profile on Mal, then click on forum, then scroll down to signature and paste in the link of the signature from imgur, then click submit.
Awesome, thanks, would Photobucket be okay too?
You're welcome bro. Yeah Photobucket can also be used.
Jan 21, 2017 8:47 PM

Nov 2011
I ain give a fuck about broly

Look a the goddamn Clown god of destruction ....why I am thinking of Kefka ? :D
Jan 21, 2017 9:13 PM

Nov 2008
Floyd said:
A character based on Broly... I'm not sure how to take it though, Broly was quite overused in movies. If this is really the new arc, I hope that girl has an interesting backstory and character development because re-using the Legendary Super Saiyan mode doesn't really make it special, not even by being female. It looks good and all but still...

About the Gods of Destruction... Hmmm, I expected a little more from their designs to be honest, despite the preview showed only some of them xD They could had been Egyptian-esque ones but it seems it's only the attire. Some looked too simple but maybe their skills will have another impression. They focused the clown one that clearly references the Joker and will probably have some impact in the series. It looks psychotic xD

DBS is starting to recycle ideas though, from what I see it was new until the Gods thing. Not sure how people take that but interestingly they try to not to make it too repeated, like Black Goku's arc in comparison to the Androids arc. Yeah, the former was different but it did not lose the essence of Future Trunks trying to save his future with his own efforts.
It would be nice to have Broly in the canon because he's the most popular villain from the original 13 movies
Jan 21, 2017 9:20 PM

Jan 2016
HollowIchigo58 said:
It would be nice to have Broly in the canon because he's the most popular villain from the original 13 movies

Yeah but strangely they decided to add a female saiyan in his place... Which is weird asf when she goes "Brolyc" xD It can be funny if you ask me.
THANKS SENPIEX
Jan 21, 2017 10:57 PM

Apr 2014
HollowIchigo58 said:
Darius said:

I can't believe people are that stupid to think this is a mutation, and your the only idiot im seeing that's saying that.

Also this is why I hate this cancerous community to many assholes that think there to damn mature for there own good

:DD whatever man... or should I say clown
Jan 21, 2017 11:02 PM

Nov 2011

That Joker God of destruction
That Harley Quinn Angel
also Dat Batman?
Jan 21, 2017 11:27 PM

Nov 2008
ssjathena said:

That Harley Quinn Angel
also Dat Batman?
More like Darth Sidious.
Jan 22, 2017 12:16 AM
May 2015
Some pretty cool designs seen.

It's sad how some people are reacting negatively to this female Saiyan.

She looks cool at the moment, but I'll need to see more of her to really judge her.

The designs are interesting on the whole.

My favourite designs are the elephant, and the Sailor Moon-looking angel. I'm looking forward to seeing who their voice actors are, and what they do.
Jan 22, 2017 12:20 AM

Apr 2014
Hmm, a random thought just came to my head. What if that female "Broly" is from Universe 6 and that would confirm that Universe 7 has a "Broly" too. Maybe in the future the Broly we all know will become canon?
Jan 22, 2017 12:23 AM

Apr 2014
ssjathena said:

That Harley Quinn Angel
also Dat Batman?

It probably takes someone a little bit crazy/insane to become a god of destruction. Why not some psychotic clown ? They're usually more on the evil side
Jan 22, 2017 5:52 AM

Aug 2014
EVERYONE TALKING ABOUT FEMALE BROLY, WHEN HERE IS GOD AKA JOKER AND ANGEL aka HARLEY, COME ON... #TEAMJOKER

http://drrzolty.deviantart.com/art/Dragon-Ball-Super-god-of-destruction-aka-joker-658944432?ga_submit_new=10%253A1485092470&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1&ga_recent=1
Jan 22, 2017 6:18 AM

Aug 2014
The YouTube "experts" must be flipping their shit lmao. They all would criticize anyone who thought Broly may be in Super.

My only hope is that's not a girl, just a feminine looking guy. I'm surprised to say the least. Mixed feelings.
Jan 22, 2017 6:22 AM

Aug 2014
HollowIchigo58 said:
Darius said:

:DD whatever man... or should I say clown
What to you too Fuckboy.

U wasting your time with a fool bro.
Jan 22, 2017 7:08 AM
May 2015
Zollty said:
EVERYONE TALKING ABOUT FEMALE BROLY, WHEN HERE IS GOD AKA JOKER AND ANGEL aka HARLEY, COME ON... #TEAMJOKER

She's not Harley, she's Sailor Moon! I'll duel you!

:P lol she can be whoever, let's see. The harmful ones might be nice, and vice versa.
Jan 22, 2017 7:14 AM

Dec 2012
Legendary Super Saiyan...is CANON?! WAAT

Jan 22, 2017 7:42 AM

Dec 2014
funny to see a female version of broly and there was also a clown in the mix... so excited
Jan 22, 2017 8:52 AM

Mar 2016
@HollowIchigo58

What @Darius means is that the female saiyan has a similar transformation/mutation to Broly. Just because its a mutation doesn't mean it can't be a tribute also lol.

Its obvious that its a tribute to Broly tho. Toei knows that he is extremely popular among the fans.

Jan 22, 2017 9:04 AM

Apr 2014
The_Chosen_One23 said:
HollowIchigo58 said:
What to you too Fuckboy.

Dude. I'm not the one capslocking dumb shit like "ITS A TRIBUTE ITS A TRIBUTE ITS NOT A MUTATION OMG" while the skinny little girl basically becomes a Hulk. I do agree it is a tribute to Broly but the form itself is a freaking mutation lol

Toriyama even admitted himsęlf that SSJ3 (where long hair grows out of nowhere) form is a mutation and you wanna tell me becoming Hulk is not lol ?

You two are savages
Jan 22, 2017 9:59 AM

Aug 2014
Darius said:
The_Chosen_One23 said:

Dude. I'm not the one capslocking dumb shit like "ITS A TRIBUTE ITS A TRIBUTE ITS NOT A MUTATION OMG" while the skinny little girl basically becomes a Hulk. I do agree it is a tribute to Broly but the form itself is a freaking mutation lol

Toriyama even admitted himsęlf that SSJ3 (where long hair grows out of nowhere) form is a mutation and you wanna tell me becoming Hulk is not lol ?

You two are savages

That's great, there's no way to know if it's a "mutation" or not. It could be, could just be a random transformation from that universe, who knows. Clearly is a tribute tho.
Jan 22, 2017 10:00 AM

Aug 2014
Also I'm starting to think Grand Priest is torn between having two Omni Kings. The lyrics of the new outro talks about angels with faces of demons, maybe he's against the idea of eradicating the losing universes.

Or he could just be the villain this arc, although that would be a bit disappointing.
Jan 22, 2017 10:07 AM

Dec 2015
Consider it as a wink or as the recycling of a used idea, wasn't Super supposed to be part of the Dragon Ball animated story ? Why would people here want Broly to exist in Super when he's not officially included in this story?

Darius said:
SSJ3 form is described as a mutation.

SSJ3 specifically ? Could you get me the interview, please? *_*
Last time I read about saiyajin mutation, it was about the whole SSJ thing.
Jan 22, 2017 10:30 AM

Jan 2016
Darius said:
Hmm, a random thought just came to my head. What if that female "Broly" is from Universe 6 and that would confirm that Universe 7 has a "Broly" too. Maybe in the future the Broly we all know will become canon?

Actually, the ultimate proof of Broly being canon in U7 will be Goku or Vegeta recognizing her as Broly. Otherwise, it won't be canon because he never existed in that verse.
THANKS SENPIEX
Jan 22, 2017 10:50 AM

Nov 2008
The_Chosen_One23 said:
Darius said:

You two are savages

That's great, there's no way to know if it's a "mutation" or not. It could be, could just be a random transformation from that universe, who knows. Clearly is a tribute tho.
Thank you, someone else thinks so too.
Jan 22, 2017 10:54 AM

Feb 2016
Called broly coming back the moment super was announced. Now it's worthwhile to watch about damn time.
PSN:ShadowStrike002

2x national and 2x all-American wrestler

Jan 22, 2017 10:55 AM

Nov 2008
The_Chosen_One23 said:
HollowIchigo58 said:
What to you too Fuckboy.

I know I am, because there's never been a Super Saiyan mutation, not even in Heroes, also SSJ3 is NOT a mutation and I don't see anything about Toriyama saying that.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 107 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2017

62 by ChiisuNoYo »»
May 29, 8:02 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 59 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2016

97 by RedFox_3 »»
May 29, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 29 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2016

66 by TheColonel76 »»
May 23, 2:55 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 27 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 16, 2016

92 by TheColonel76 »»
May 20, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 9, 2016

72 by TheColonel76 »»
May 14, 2:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.