Nice to meet you mate!
ffs
Aug 13, 2016 9:40 AM
Jul 2018
Thugtrio said:
RychesShadows said:

There probably is yes, Im from Manchester myself xD

Nice to meet you mate!

Nice to meet you too! Hope you enjoy yourself here!
Aug 14, 2016 1:51 PM
Sep 2015
Hey everyone!

I really suck at introducing myself, but here it goes! ( *’ω’* )

My preferred name is Kae and I'm just your average 24 year old woman, who is young at heart. I low-key suffer from an unhealthy obsession with Anime and VNs (‘-’*)

I was born and raised in London.

My fave Anime genres are: Shounen, Adventure, Comedy, Psychological, Sci-Fi (hit or miss), Romance, Reverse/Harem, Visual Novel, Samurai and Historical.

I mainly watch Anime in English dub and I only watch sub if the dubbing is really bad or if an Anime won't get a dub.

I also collect canon wall scrolls and other Anime/game merch from great shows!

Great to be friends with you all! ^^
YuckydiyuckAug 14, 2016 1:55 PM
Aug 14, 2016 2:13 PM
Jul 2018
Toshizou said:
Hey everyone!

My preferred name is Kae and I'm just your average 24 year old woman, who is young at heart. I low-key suffer from an unhealthy obsession with Anime and VNs (‘-’*)

My fave Anime genres are: Shounen, Adventure, Comedy, Psychological, Sci-Fi (hit or miss), Romance, Reverse/Harem, Visual Novel, Samurai and Historical.

I mainly watch Anime in English dub and I only watch sub if the dubbing is really bad or if an Anime won't get a dub.

Welcome Kae :D , its a pleasure to have you here! And dont worry im 19 and still young at heart it happens with all of us! I hope you enjoy yourself here and please feel free to message me if you would like to talk or anything! :D
Aug 14, 2016 2:49 PM

Aug 2016
Toshizou said:
Hey everyone!

Another Londoner! Welcome :)
ffs
Aug 14, 2016 3:09 PM
Jul 2018
Guys I was born somewhat in the London commuter belt can I join the London Party?
Aug 16, 2016 3:04 AM

Apr 2015
Sholux said:
Guys I was born somewhat in the London commuter belt can I join the London Party?
I was born in North London, though I moved to Yorkshire when i was 11... That still counts, right?

Aug 19, 2016 1:33 PM
Aug 2016
Hello 😊

The name is Jaameen
I'm a it younger than the rest of you ( I'm 13) , I will be moving back to Milton Keynes in a few days . I love anime that are bloody . I also like comedies .I don't usually read manga and usually watch anime that is dubbed. Would be nice to meet somebody that lives near.

Great to be talking with you all 😋
Aug 19, 2016 1:58 PM
Jul 2018
Jassie03 said:
Hello 😊

The name is Jaameen
I'm a it younger than the rest of you ( I'm 13) , I will be moving back to Milton Keynes in a few days . I love anime that are bloody . I also like comedies .I don't usually read manga and usually watch anime that is dubbed. Would be nice to meet somebody that lives near.

Great to be talking with you all 😋

Welcome to the club! Hope you enjoy your time here!
Aug 24, 2016 7:40 PM

Nov 2012
Just to start with I'll probably be super inactive on this group as I am on the site in general but thought I'd join since it's a group for brits.
If anyone wants to hit me up I'll more likely see a comment on my profile, but will try to check back here every now & again.
I'm Joe not long turned 21 and born & raised in East London.

Thugtrio said:
Any other Londoners here? :)

yo, my gg
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Aug 25, 2016 12:43 AM
Jul 2018
Wavedon said:
Just to start with I'll probably be super inactive on this group as I am on the site in general but thought I'd join since it's a group for brits.
If anyone wants to hit me up I'll more likely see a comment on my profile, but will try to check back here every now & again.

Thugtrio said:

yo, my gg

Welcome, welcome, welcome! And sure no problem man! Up to you how active you are but would be great to see you around! Hope you enjoy your time here
Aug 25, 2016 5:20 AM
Jul 2018
Hello everyone. I guess you can call me Pear. I'm actually from N.Ireland but this group seems friendly an active so I hope you don't mind me lurking/hanging out from time to time. I'm almost 30 so I'll probably just sit at the back and tell you to get off my lawn <3

Been watching anime for a number of years and generally enjoying catching up on shows I've missed as well as catching a few currently airing series. I'm a big Type Moon fan and more recently becoming a huge KyoAni fan siince I got into the slice of life genre.

Any who, nice to meet you all (^^)/
Aug 25, 2016 7:25 AM
Jul 2018
@PearDrops - Welcome to the club Pear! Hope you enjoy your time here, if you ever want to talk or anything at just let me know!

And ahhhh Type Moon fan! Do you share my hype an enthusiasm for this to be adapted? Cause I haven't been excited for anything in anime more than that , especially after playing the VN route of it!
Aug 25, 2016 11:21 AM

May 2016
Hello, my name is Rishav. Nice to meet you guys... btw.... i'm not full British, i moved here in Croydon about two years ago also i might be preety inactive throughout this group but....seemed like an interesting group and the stuffs you guys do here and so i joined in therefore dont mind me if i snoop around a little......

My favorite genres are comedy action and supernatural.....come on now just who doesnt love comedy now days huh? xD
DeisiyaAug 25, 2016 11:25 AM
Aug 25, 2016 11:37 AM

Jun 2016
JIG-saw said:
Hello, my name is Rishav. Nice to meet you guys... btw.... i'm not full British, i moved here in Croydon about two years ago also i might be preety inactive throughout this group but....seemed like an interesting group and the stuffs you guys do here and so i joined in therefore dont mind me if i snoop around a little......

My favorite genres are comedy action and supernatural.....come on now just who doesnt love comedy now days huh? xD

Welcome buddy, hope to see you on the forums from time to time.

Aug 25, 2016 11:40 AM
Jul 2018
JIG-saw said:

Hi JIG-saw (^^)/

@RychesShadows Yeah man, I mean it's Ufotable right? Ever since Kara no Kyoukai I've been blown away by that studio. The Fate stuff is fantastic too but I don't know the Heaven's Feel route so I'm going to try and avoid the spoilers.
Really looking forward to see the Shaft adaptation of Fate Extra too. I have played that and enjoyed it even if I died more times than any other game I've ever played.
To be honest even Fate Ilya this season is pretty enjoyable. I didn't really like the amount of fan service in the second season but 3rei is much better for me. Always glad to see more Type Moon fans.
Aug 25, 2016 1:08 PM

Aug 2016
Wavedon said:

Thugtrio said:

yo, my gg

What's happening bro? Nice to meet another East Londoner ;)
ffs
Aug 25, 2016 1:08 PM
Jul 2018
@JIG-saw - Welcome mate I hope you enjoy your time here and hope to see you round! :D
@PearDrops - KnK is my favourite movie series too its absolutely phenomenal.
Yeah best to avoid spoilers for heavens feel but I will tell you its the best one of all 3 by a country mile!
Oct 9, 2016 2:09 PM

Oct 2007
supeingo said:
Hi all! I'm Steve. I'm 25 and from Gloucester.

GLOUCESTER UNITE!!

I'm a 24, almost 25, year old girl/woman/female living in Gloucester, although I originally come from Telford. I moved to Worcester in 2010 for uni and then didn't leave, and then moved to Gloucester in January this year to move in with my partner, who I actually met on here in 2013 lmao :D

I work for the biggest employer in the UK, the NHS, and I love it immensely. My partner and I are hardcore anime fans who collect figures (as seen in the memorabilia thread that went up today!) and we're off to Akihabara in January next year. Only 111 days to go!!
Oct 9, 2016 2:25 PM

Jun 2016
Kuromii said:

GLOUCESTER UNITE!!

I'm a 24, almost 25, year old girl/woman/female living in Gloucester, although I originally come from Telford. I moved to Worcester in 2010 for uni and then didn't leave, and then moved to Gloucester in January this year to move in with my partner, who I actually met on here in 2013 lmao :D

I work for the biggest employer in the UK, the NHS, and I love it immensely. My partner and I are hardcore anime fans who collect figures (as seen in the memorabilia thread that went up today!) and we're off to Akihabara in January next year. Only 111 days to go!!

Welcome Kuromii!

I hope you enjoy your time here, your collection is just insane by the way!

Oct 9, 2016 2:28 PM

Oct 2007
agilityredfox said:
Kuromii said:

GLOUCESTER UNITE!!

Welcome Kuromii!

I hope you enjoy your time here, your collection is just insane by the way!

Thanks, I've sunk well over half a million yen into my collection :P
Oct 9, 2016 5:48 PM

May 2015
Kuromii said:
supeingo said:
Hi all! I'm Steve. I'm 25 and from Gloucester.

GLOUCESTER UNITE!!

Welcome!! Nice to see that I'm not alone in this area ha! :D

I saw your collection in the memorabilia thread and it's pretty awesome! I've only got 2 cabinets so far that I've been filling through trips to and from Japan but it's nowhere near your haul. Off in 3 weeks again though so hopefully bring back more than I managed in Easter (as it was a poor attempt!). If you're planning to go to Akihabara, I'd also recommend Nakano! There's a bigger selection and it tends to be cheaper!
Oct 10, 2016 9:35 AM

Aug 2016
Howdy, i'm Dwi and im 18. i like anime (obviously) and games. I'll watch pretty much anything tbh. i'm also a lil shy... idk what else to say lol </3
Oct 10, 2016 10:07 AM

Apr 2015
spookybrows said:
Howdy, i'm Dwi and im 18. i like anime (obviously) and games. I'll watch pretty much anything tbh. i'm also a lil shy... idk what else to say lol </3
Welcome Dwi, glad to meet another UK anime fan. I'm a little shy too, but we have wonderful people here at this club. I hope we see you around :)

Oct 10, 2016 10:19 AM

Aug 2016
Wood94 said:
spookybrows said:
Welcome Dwi, glad to meet another UK anime fan. I'm a little shy too, but we have wonderful people here at this club. I hope we see you around :)

Hope to see u around too B)
Oct 11, 2016 12:09 PM
Jul 2018
Hi Dwi and welcome

Oct 12, 2016 4:35 PM

Aug 2014
Yo, I'm Jamie 18, I like animu, Rhythm Games, Runescape and I'm awkward and have no confidence. so as you can see ladies of this group I am a real alpha male and a catch of a life time ;))))))
Oct 12, 2016 4:52 PM

Dec 2012
Jamie said:
Yo, I'm Jamie 18, I like animu, Rhythm Games, Runescape and I'm awkward and have no confidence. so as you can see ladies of this group I am a real alpha male and a catch of a life time ;))))))

Welcome! Imo if you've got a Dragon Chainbody, I think you'll be able to get all the girls in this club.
;)
Oct 12, 2016 4:54 PM

Aug 2014
I hope none of them are gold diggers they ain't gonna get any of my bank
Oct 12, 2016 6:16 PM

Apr 2015
Welcome @Jamie. It's great to meet another Anime fan from Yorkshire, I hope you enjoy your time here :)

Oct 13, 2016 10:57 AM
Jul 2018
Welcome Jamie

Oct 19, 2016 2:37 PM

Apr 2013
Hello, I'm Jack, 20 and from Wakefield (sort of near Leeds) West Yorkshire and work in Bradford, have been a fan of anime since around late 2012, and been on here since 2013. Haven't really properly established favourite genres so I will watch pretty much anything. Also am a supporter of Huddersfield Town if anybody is remotely interested in football haha
Oct 19, 2016 5:06 PM

Apr 2015
Welcome to the club @Kilnerbanker :) I'm also living in Yorkshire, so it's great to meet another Northern Anime fan. I hope you enjoy your time here, and feel free to message me if you want to chat.

Oct 20, 2016 11:40 AM
Jul 2018
Kilnerbanker said:
Hello, I'm Jack, 20 and from Wakefield (sort of near Leeds) West Yorkshire and work in Bradford, have been a fan of anime since around late 2012, and been on here since 2013. Haven't really properly established favourite genres so I will watch pretty much anything. Also am a supporter of Huddersfield Town if anybody is remotely interested in football haha

Welcome to the club Kilnerbanker (^^)/
Oct 20, 2016 11:49 AM

Sep 2016
Hey there people! My name is Martin and i'm 22 years old c: Just a few months ago i really got into anime and i love the different genres and styles a lot! I love to draw so I find it to be great inspiration ^^ Also a gamer, i love league of legends <3

If you ever want a chat or discussion feel free to hit me up! Don't be shy ^_^
Oct 20, 2016 12:04 PM

Apr 2013
Cheers guys :),

Wood94 said:
Welcome to the club @Kilnerbanker :) I'm also living in Yorkshire, so it's great to meet another Northern Anime fan. I hope you enjoy your time here, and feel free to message me if you want to chat.

Thanks mate, whereabouts in Yorkshire are you at?
Oct 20, 2016 2:41 PM

Jan 2014
Heeey guys, I'm an eighteen year old from London, currently living away in the midlands for uni cri, I'm incredibly socially awkward but slightly crazy once you get to know me :) looking forward to talking in this club woo
Oct 20, 2016 3:39 PM

Apr 2015
Hey @sabthemagicspoon, welcome to the BAC :) Don't worry about that, you aren't the only one and we have lovely people at this club. You should fit in very well :P)

(You have Tomoko from Watamote as a favourite character and rated Angel Beats 10? Respect :D)

Oct 21, 2016 12:00 AM
Jul 2018
sabthemagicspoon said:
Heeey guys, I'm an eighteen year old from London, currently living away in the midlands for uni cri, I'm incredibly socially awkward but slightly crazy once you get to know me :) looking forward to talking in this club woo

Welcome to the club! :P , hope you enjoy your time here :)
Oct 21, 2016 1:05 AM

Jan 2014
Wood94 said:
Hey @sabthemagicspoon, welcome to the BAC :) Don't worry about that, you aren't the only one and we have lovely people at this club. You should fit in very well :P)

(You have Tomoko from Watamote as a favourite character and rated Angel Beats 10? Respect :D)

She is actually my spirit animal :D

But thanks guuuys :))
Oct 24, 2016 6:58 AM

Aug 2016
Huh, just realised I haven't actually introduced myself yet. Well here goes...

Hi, I'm Kieran, 22, from a small village in Cambridgeshire. I started watching anime at the start of 2015, (not counting Pokemon, DBZ, etc as a kid).

My favourites so far are FMA, Bleach, Mirai Nikki, and Attack on titan. I really enjoy Action/comedy/supernatural genres but do have a soft spot for Slice of life/romance.

Anyways, loving the club so far, I'm really glad to be a member and to get to know you guys!
Oct 24, 2016 10:07 AM

Apr 2015
Renn19 said:
Huh, just realised I haven't actually introduced myself yet. Well here goes...

Hi, I'm Kieran, 22, from a small village in Cambridgeshire. I started watching anime at the start of 2015, (not counting Pokemon, DBZ, etc as a kid).

My favourites so far are FMA, Bleach, Mirai Nikki, and Attack on titan. I really enjoy Action/comedy/supernatural genres but do have a soft spot for Slice of life/romance.

Anyways, loving the club so far, I'm really glad to be a member and to get to know you guys!
Welcome Kieran :) Pleasure to meet you, and i'm so glad you're enjoying your time here. I'm looking forward to seeing you around.

I love a bit of SoL and romance Anime myself, so feel free to message me anytime if you want to talk about anything.

Oct 24, 2016 10:09 AM

Aug 2016
Cool, thanks. I will do :)
Oct 27, 2016 7:48 PM

Feb 2015
Heyo! Nice to meet you! My name is also Kieran (same spelling as @Renn19 too, it's rare you see it spelt this way :D) and i'm from the large town of Reading, Berkshire here in England. I'm 19, and watching a tiny bit of anime, usually in clusters where I watch a bunch of shows and then stop for a month or two. I accept all friend requests and comments are welcome on my profile.

See ya around!
GreenOct 27, 2016 7:55 PM
Oct 27, 2016 11:25 PM

Aug 2016
@GreenGiant96 Hey there, other Kieran :)

Welcome to the club. I like the design of your list btw.
Oct 28, 2016 1:54 AM

Jun 2014
@GreenGiant96

Greetings, I am currently going to the university at Reading so it is nice to finally have someone in close proximity to me - since no-one seems to live anywhere close to where I grew up.
Oct 28, 2016 4:52 AM

Apr 2015
Welcome @GreenGiant96, I hope you enjoy your time here :)

I had never met another "Ryan" (My name) before joining this club, turns out every other person has that name here xD

I hope to see you around.

Oct 28, 2016 5:18 AM

Feb 2015
Renn19 said:
@GreenGiant96 Hey there, other Kieran :)

Welcome to the club. I like the design of your list btw.

Thankyou! It's the old list design before they changed it (I think last year at some point?) but I generally prefer it this way because you can see everything neatly organised. I'd like to continue to make it look pretty with buttons and stuff but i'm no coder haha.

Ethcaria said:
@GreenGiant96

Greetings, I am currently going to the university at Reading so it is nice to finally have someone in close proximity to me - since no-one seems to live anywhere close to where I grew up.

Cheers! How are you finding Reading? I think it's a great town, easy access to London and pretty much anywhere in the country via rail, lot's of great shopping, the main issue though is the traffic. And how is the Uni treating you? I did actually notice that there was a club for people that went to Reading Uni and liked anime and I thought that was pretty awesome to see.

Wood94 said:
Welcome @GreenGiant96, I hope you enjoy your time here :)

I had never met another "Ryan" (My name) before joining this club, turns out every other person has that name here xD

I hope to see you around.

Thankyou! Yeah, you'll find it's a small world and you have a lot more in common with people than you think.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (22) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Anime Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Halfsleeper - Jun 28, 2017

137 by kikirllett »»
Apr 5, 2021 3:32 PM

» [Game] Have You Seen The Anime Above? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Apr 5, 2016

793 by Kawwwa »»
Apr 5, 2020 1:28 AM

» [Game] This or That? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Jun 1, 2016

611 by Renn »»
Feb 9, 2020 1:06 PM

» [Game] Rate the Anime Song! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Apr 5, 2016

619 by Renn »»
Feb 9, 2020 12:59 PM

» [Game] Anime Screenshot Guessing Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Jun 25, 2016

1712 by earnshaw30 »»
Jan 12, 2020 1:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.