Sep 2, 2014 8:38 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Haruna is just one big cock blocker, nothing more >_>
Sep 2, 2014 6:07 PM

Sep 2011
sToRMyQ said:
Fullmetal89 said:
I wasn't a fan of the original To Love Ru, in part because of the Haruna obsession in that one. So basically the lack of Haruna in Darkness makes this the best in the series. I never really liked Haruna that much, found her plain and quite boring to be honest. Yui is still the best girl by far, especially after Darkness. If this wasn't a harem she would be the best love interest. Most of the other girls in Darkness are nice too, I really liked the development Momioka got and Momo/Mae make for a great echii duo.

Momioka hardly got any development whatsoever.

Darkness is stellar because Momo is the main female character, not because of the lack of Haruna.

That said, Haruna is lame and should be slowly phased out as she serves no purpose apart from blocking great Momo's harem plan and making us wait a whole fucking month instead of a week for a release.

I mixed up Motto To Love Ru with Darkness, on that Momioka episode.

I still think that a lack of Haruna in Darkness is one of the reasons it's so good. Obviously Momo and Yami were the spotlight in that series. Mea was Luna were good introductions and I really enjoyed the Yui episodes.
Sep 2, 2014 10:03 PM

Aug 2014
HaXXspetten said:
kingscounty said:
on a side note- the overall females in this series are grade AAA. are there any harem anime with a stronger set of females? i think TLR > oreimo, TWGOK, DAL (ones i've watched recently)
Grisaia no Kajitsu has the best heroine cast ever, though it's a visual novel. Anime adaptation coming this Fall though.

oh yeah? will keep this in mind then
Sep 10, 2014 12:30 PM

Sep 2014
Unlike the favorite character poll this one is eeaaasssyyy to answer! Haruna is the only TLR character that I despise. I actually just skip forward thru the anime/manga at parts that focus heavily on her I dislike her so much.
Oct 1, 2014 11:16 AM
Jul 2018
yep, for me its defnitely sairenji. Her and Yuuki's antics piss me off so bad.

Why do japanese people like that kind of shit? Don't get me wrong I love japanese culture, just about everything about it, I just don't understand the fascination with girls who are so reserved and shy its almost a mental problem. How is that a turn on?

"ano.... yuuki kun.... ano..." SAY SUMFIN BITCH.

My favorite girls are momo, and yui. So its not that I just prefer a slut. Yui is hot as shit and she is a nice reserved girl. I love the scene when she told yuuki she would be with him if he didnt have any other girls when momo made it rain outside for harem plan.

and momo is just perfect, who wouldnt want a hot little devil lady trying to hook you up with girls all the time to build a harem, and when thats not going on you can hook up with her!!

anyway, back to the topic, sairenji just sucks. always stuttering and acting so reserved. if this was a hentai itd be the one where when they do it she starts screaming in pain asking him to stop. whats up w this japanese fetish, i dont get it.

why not want a normal fun girl who is fun and enjoys life and your company?

also the way they drew her in first seasons she looked like a complete goober, not attractive at all.

sairenji got a LITTLE better in darkness. her character design looked a little hotter, but her personality was still shit. She act shy all the time, but then think "Oh I wish yuuki kun would do dirty things to me", then he acidently grab her boob and she slap the shit out of him. What do you want bitch?

all the other girls in the show are better than sairenji, even nana and his little sister are hotter and they are like toddlers. (loli fetish too in the show? wtf)

Celine shouldn't even be a choice, shes a baby ffs, so shes not an option for which girl you'd want to be with, but who wouldn't want a version of her for himself to get drunk all the time and make girls fall in love with you?
Oct 1, 2014 11:21 AM
Jul 2018
Red_Tuesday said:
Mikado. I find the Japanese idea of overflowing, blubbery, super-aggressive milfs detestable, and she's a pure bred stereotype in that regard.

The only other characters I dislike are Tenjouin Saki and Momioka Risa.

So older women aren't allowed to have big breasts or have sexual desires. what a nazi you are.

mikado looks to be under 30 to me. Are you telling me once you hit 30 you all of a suddent cant be sexual at all anymore .. that is the world you want to live in.
Oct 15, 2014 1:23 AM

Aug 2013
Nana because I hate tsunderes.
May 15, 2015 2:50 PM
May 2015
She's just boring and kind of annoying to me
May 23, 2015 7:04 PM

Apr 2015
Probably Tearju. She was voiced by my favorite character's (Yami) seiyuu, but idk her role didn't interest me that much.
Do you know, Gods of Death love apples¿
May 30, 2015 8:28 AM
May 2015
To be honest I can't stand Momo. At first I loved her but oh my god she's annoying as fuck. Nana is the best Deviluke sister in my opinion.
May 30, 2015 8:29 AM
May 2015
Mimerio said:
Nana, too much tsundere, it's beginning to become annoying.

And Momo being a clingy bitch isn't?
Jun 8, 2015 12:54 PM

Jul 2013
Don't like Haruna, reason big forehead xD Nah just joking, I don't like her because she can't do anything, she is useless, can't even confess. And I think it's pretty easy to guess which girl is the best for me from series if you click and watch my profile :D:D
Jul 8, 2015 2:35 AM
Jun 2015
I seriously hate Momo with all of my being. She started out ok, but then TL-R Darkness happened. I loved that series. Momo showed her actual personality a little more in Darkness than Motto To Love-ru. She seemed like a super obsessive freak to me. All she ever wanted to do was bang Rito. Then, she just really became annoying to me throughout the whole series. I don't understand the appeal to Momo at all.
Jul 19, 2015 9:59 PM
Jul 2015
InfiniteDestiny said:
Wow...how can anyone vote for characters like Momo and Yami over Haruna, they do know this is the least favorite right?
I hate momo and mea they're both sluts they ruin the whole story with the stupid harem momo is too sexual and so is mea haruna is my favorite she belongs with rito
Sep 13, 2015 8:12 AM

Aug 2013
Yui, since first season. I can't stand her. Nana is right after Yui.
Edit:
In Darkness Yui gotten all better.
I forgot about Yami, Yami is worst character in this show. Absolutely unlikable.
rsc-plSep 14, 2015 2:07 PM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Sep 25, 2015 11:06 AM
Sep 2015
I would prefer lala and rito together, than Haruna and rito. Honestly Haruna has no part in to love ru darkness, lala is better. That's my opinion though.
Oct 4, 2015 7:40 AM

Dec 2014
All the hate on Haruna lol, well I guess I don't mind her that much however, I don't really find her to be a nuisance that much. I prefer the other girls more though.
I chose Fujisaki Aya though because, well she doesn't do much at all and for the most part she's kinda just there. Even those minor minor side characters like Rin, Saki, Risa, and Celine had some part I at least enjoyed about them, but I couldn't think of any of Aya.
Are you from Japan? Cause I'm trying to get in Japanties.
Nov 8, 2015 5:01 PM
May 2015
Sawada Mio. Useless
Dec 3, 2015 8:06 PM
Dec 2015
Momo is my least favorite. She plays a stupid game of hard to get rid of. She doesn't care about what Rito wants. She just wants her stupid harem. I hate her so much.
Dec 25, 2015 5:02 AM

Dec 2015
Why do so many people hate Haruna? I don't get it. She is not my favorite in the show by far, but she have probably most attractive personality if I project it to the real world. Best candidate I would want to meet in person.

I voted for Sawada Mio, because to me her only role is to support, nothing more. Celine is close behind, I do not like her probably most but within content, she usually have a big role in getting into accidents so she has some purpose at least.
Jun 1, 2016 12:05 AM
Jul 2015
Good grief I hate Haruna. Man she bothers me so much! At first I didn't like Lala, because she got in the way of what I thought would be the love interest. (I'm still on season one, don't worry, I didn't read any spoilers) When Lala became more prominent, I really hoped it would be a show where he slowly realizes she's so much better and falls for her. I really like Lala, I think she's a lot prettier and I like how he sees her in a respectful manner, trying his best to keep her clothed etc. Haruna is just an annoying stammering wimp, all she does is bother me. He's got this wonderful girl Lala, and the probably fabulous life she would be able to offer him and yet he wastes his time on this childish girl who can't even speak for herself to her own damn sister. I'm not saying that objectively she's the worst character, I'm only on episode 15. I just really hate her. I really like Lala though and I feel bad for her. (that's probably intended, but it's working) Lala was the one there for Yuuki saving him from her dad, crying about how much she loved him and NONE OF THAT MATTERS TO HIM because MAYBE he can have Haruna? Haruna go away, you're ruining everything! Sorry, rant over, just man do I dislike her, haha.

I really do like the show though! It's light and fun and I generally fund myself laughing and grinning the whole way through, when Haruna isn't there, haha. Sorry to drone on about her, just my 2 cents.

Edit: Two things have since happened. I've started darkness and also read the full title to this. Since this is asking who do I hate in DARKNESS most, I must alter my list. I still hate Haruna, but thus far Momo and Mea are now topping it. Haruna, Momo, Mea, can you please leave Rito and Lala-sama alone? Like kill me, I never expected Momo to be insane and Mea, what even is her problem? I...I just don't even know. Run I like, but really mostly because she's kind to Rito and considerate most of the time. That and I kind of feel sorry for her. I still want it to end up as Lala and Rito and the Momo to lose. I surmise that things will maybe get better? Still haven't read any spoilers, I'm going through this as new blood on purpose. Also, sorry to make this even longer, but I owe it to my own stupidity to leave what I originally wrote. It's my fault for not reading and I do still hate Haruna, though maybe not quite as much as Momo and Mea. Last thing! I don't hate Mikan, thus far she's been pretty good at telling Momo her damn place and keeping that whore decent...well as decent as she can keep her. Sorry, lot of emotions, lot rage against Momo's crap, haha.
Takao12Jun 22, 2016 11:08 PM
Jun 30, 2016 1:20 PM
May 2015
Why do so many people dislike Haruna? She is my favorite female character after Momo lol. One of the reason why I like her is her personality ^^.
Jun 30, 2016 2:01 PM

Aug 2015
Every says they hate Haruna and Nana, but I like them.

I choose Celine though.

Neltra said:
Why do so many people dislike Haruna? She is my favorite female character after Momo lol. One of the reason why I like her is her personality ^^.

:)
Jul 15, 2016 1:32 AM
Jun 2016
My least favorite is Risa by FAR. She is so fucking annoying and it's hard to tell whether she's straight, lesbian, or bisexual. The fact that she molests Momo in the shower in that one episode and even dares to grab her tail (Making Momo's strength disappear) just pissed me off a lot. I love Momo and I felt really bad that she had to be molested by her.

Haruna is my second least favorite. In the first season I was all like "Rito, dont choose Haruna over Lala!!" That's what I was saying in my head. I prefer Lala over Haruna honestly. When the Harem Plan was created by Momo, I now have basically no reason to oppose Rito marrying both Lala and Haruna and the other girls.
But in all honesty I wish Momo and Rito would marry just each other. But thats most likely not going to happen because Rito is already Lala's Fiance. Hopefully Rito will soon realize his feelings for Momo in the next season!!

Jul 18, 2016 8:14 AM
Jul 2016
I voted Momo. Actually, I do not hate her at all. However, it said to choose my least favorite. Although Momo is a very important character with a major role in the show, sometimes I just do not like her personality. I don't know why. Also, what's all this hate on Haruna?

EDIT: So, I guess I'm not the only one who doesn't like Momo's personality. Actually, I've been rethinking it and I guess I do kind of dislike her sometimes.
Jul 18, 2016 7:53 PM
Jun 2016
I don't understand the 34 votes on Momo. She plays a very important role in the series and she fills in your sexual desires by sleeping with Rito. (Sleeping in the same bed as Rito and doing stuff ;)

Can someone please explain why some people don't like Momo? What is there not to like about her?

Aug 11, 2016 3:28 AM

Jun 2016
Some people don't like Momo because she doesn't care about Rito's feelings, along with forcing him to become a carnivore.

One of my least favourite characters is Saki Tenjouin. She's quite attractive, but she can be annoying (mostly in the original TLR). She also seems to be more forgiving of the Principal than Rito (as shown in Darkness Chapter 57), which makes her grudge against Rito seem stupid.

I'm also not a fan of Aya Fujisaki. She is a bland character who hardly does anything but cheer for her beloved "Saki-sama" and assist Saki and Rin.

I also notice Haruna has a LOT of hate here. In my opinion, she's an okay character, though she needs to be less shy and confess her feelings to Rito. I also think Rito and Haruna should start calling each other by their first name. It would also be a good idea if Hasemi had Haruna die, forcing Rito to move on from her and allow him to get closer to poor Lala and Run.
Sep 12, 2016 8:41 PM
May 2016
BigEDMan said:
I don't understand the 34 votes on Momo. She plays a very important role in the series and she fills in your sexual desires by sleeping with Rito. (Sleeping in the same bed as Rito and doing stuff ;)

Can someone please explain why some people don't like Momo? What is there not to like about her?

She took away all Lala's screen time ruining the comedy in the anime. Besides, Momo doesn't have half of Lala's charisma and only appeal to the fans that watch this just for the ecchi.
Oct 2, 2016 3:52 AM

Mar 2015
Momo annoys the damn shit out of me, so her.
Dec 8, 2016 6:19 PM
Dec 2016
It just had to be momo... or am i just the only one hating that they changed the 2 main characters from Lala and Haruna to Momo and Yami? I mean To Love Ru Darkness and all the other seasons after that have an arguably better storyline than the original To Love Ru but it relates NOTHING to the original... bad links between 2 of the same show won't give the show a good rating.. and as for momo, she can be be the main character, she has the charisma and everything but she gets so much of the spotlight to the point that lala and haruna have to appear in group scenes to like tell the viewers that they still exist and are still characters...
Feb 11, 2017 7:37 PM
Feb 2017
How do you change your vote? I thought I was voting for who is the best, which is clearly yami/golden Darkness/Eve

Clearly the worst is Momo

JK, Momo is my 2nd or 3rd favorite. The worst is by far that stupid annoying plant Celine.
I just really need to get my vote changed
Aug 19, 2017 7:13 PM

Jun 2014
nana,mea, n momo
they are just worst characters
Khricke said:
Momo is my least favorite. She plays a stupid game of hard to get rid of. She doesn't care about what Rito wants. She just wants her stupid harem. I hate her so much.
finally theres people share same opinion with me
GikiseimaAug 19, 2017 7:17 PM
Aug 19, 2017 7:23 PM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
I voted Momo but it could be Haruna or Yami as well.

I don't really dislike any of them though, per se. I feel that TLR's cast in general is fantastic and there's aspects to each of them that are at least somewhat entertaining or cute.

Jan 6, 2018 8:12 PM
Apr 2015
*discreetly slides into an old post* Haruna never really crossed my mind throughout the series (not interested) but I do like her personality. For some reason, Run is a strange one for me to understand as there isn't much background about her life to be added as a candidate of Rito's Harem. This is on me though.
itsMeKeiiithJan 6, 2018 8:15 PM
Aug 20, 2018 10:10 PM
Aug 2018
This is a really old post but god do I have things to say. I'll just say it up front, my least favorite female character is most definitely Haruna. And I've watched every single episode and caught up with the manga so everything feels rather fresh in my mind and my opinion still holds strong.

While it's certainly easy to say that characters like Celine, Risa, Mio, Aya, and Saki are not among my favorites, I don't really consider them "main" characters to give them much thought, especially since they don't seem to be considered part of the harem based on other materials like the video games. They seem to be very one note characters but that's the point since they're not gonna affect the plot progression as much as the other girls.

Haruna, however, has too much power over the plot progression but doesn't do anything with it. She's the reason why the plot never goes anywhere in season one (and I presume in the original manga as well). She's the reason why Rito has trouble returning Lala's feelings after they confess to each other. She's the reason why Rito is so indecisive at all. Hell, she's technically the reason why Momo came up with the Harem Plan in the first place but knowing her, she would've made it regardless.

Like, she has done NOTHING to deserve Rito's affection other than defending him one time in middle school. That's it. She hasn't done anything of actual significance during the course of the story to further cement herself in his heart. At least with Kosaki Onodera from Nisekoi she tried to get Raku to love her. She was just really bad at it. Haruna doesn't really do that at all.

She doesn't really have any qualities that make her stand out either. She's kind? So is Lala. She can cook? So can Momo and Mikan (It kinda makes me uncomfortable to acknowledge that she's part of the harem but she totally is). She's shy and reserved? So is Yui and Yami. Haruna just have a bundle of character traits that make her boring and bland. The only time she was actually interesting or entertaining to me was the OVA where they were all affected by the pollen.

That's why ever since I started watching and reading Darkness, I was so glad her character took a huge back seat. But even in the back seat, we can still see how her character has a hold on the plot.

*Spoilers* It took until the last two chapters of Darkness for her and Rito to finally confess to each other and in the end, she just said she loves his indecisive nature and the fact that he considers her his "best girl", a position she does not deserve. *Spoilers*

In the end though, I get why she's still around despite all the issues with both her character as well as the fact of her being based on Yabuki's ex-wife. Killing her off would be way too dark for an ecchi harem romantic comedy, especially since, in-universe, she doesn't deserve that kind of treatment.

But if it were up to me, I would want to have the series to be rebooted without Haruna. Make the initial romance between Rito and Lala and develop it naturally and then add the other girls along the way. Honestly, I can see Lala realizing the other girls liking Rito and then supporting them just like she does with Haruna now. I'm not saying make Rito some sort of pimp from the get-go, I think his current personality is fine. I just don't like him mentally tying himself down because of some puppy love crush he had since middle school.
Aug 21, 2018 9:05 PM
Jun 2014
I really hate the Harunahate... I mean, the real life issues should not concern how a manga character is perceived... I like her. *shrug*

I hate Celine due to her stupid "I suck on that womans boobs"-jokes. That's why I picked her.
Other characters I am not fond of are Rin(? the long haired substitute of Saki), Mikado-sensei and the dark skinned blonde (forgot her name,too xD").
Aug 21, 2018 9:32 PM
Aug 2018
Ghirahim9 said:
I really hate the Harunahate... I mean, the real life issues should not concern how a manga character is perceived... I like her. *shrug*

Personally speaking, real life issues aren't factoring into how I perceive Haruna. If I met someone like her in real life, I'd try to treat them as kindly as possible. I don't like her because of how much of a hindrance she is to plot progression and to the romance from the girls who obviously try to make an effort to make Rito fall in love with them. Haruna kinda just has his love from the get go and doesn't need to do anything to bring any sort of progression to a screeching halt.

I dislike her because she's an unneeded obstacle for everyone involved and is a bland character to boot.
Dec 25, 2018 5:55 PM
Forever Fearless

Apr 2007
Was not expecting Haruna to be in such a lead, lol. Saki is annoying as shit.
Speed is Life - 1st ID... patch on my shoulder.

May 27, 2019 10:52 PM

Aug 2012
Jakerams said:
Haruna she is so annoying and useless.
To be fair all To love Ru characters are like that. It tries tp copy Urusei Yatsura but misses the punchlines and has bad delivery.
May 28, 2019 3:34 PM
Jul 2012
nightcrawlercyp said:
Jakerams said:
Haruna she is so annoying and useless.
To be fair all To love Ru characters are like that. It tries tp copy Urusei Yatsura but misses the punchlines and has bad delivery.
I actually love Haruna now. It's one of those things that just changed as I got older and realized she was actually just being human.
May 28, 2019 11:54 PM

Aug 2012
Jakerams said:
nightcrawlercyp said:
I actually love Haruna now. It's one of those things that just changed as I got older and realized she was actually just being human.
She has the personality of a dead fish. But hey to each its own.
Jul 2, 2019 7:59 AM

Sep 2016
Pastel_wolf said:
To be honest I can't stand Momo. At first I loved her but oh my god she's annoying as fuck. Nana is the best Deviluke sister in my opinion.
Pastel_wolf said:
fucking thank you
Jul 2, 2019 8:00 AM

Sep 2016
lolastarharuna said:
InfiniteDestiny said:
Wow...how can anyone vote for characters like Momo and Yami over Haruna, they do know this is the least favorite right?
I hate momo and mea they're both sluts they ruin the whole story with the stupid harem momo is too sexual and so is mea haruna is my favorite she belongs with rito
LMFAOOOOO well said
Aug 13, 2020 12:10 PM
Aug 2020
Momo is just created as a barrier character. I get the "harum" theme for the show but it also is a punch in the face to actual love which Haruna exhibits every day. Momo just throws herself all over Rito and he does nothing to really stop it but at the last moment so he's not fooling anyone. Momo also because of her self-motivated desires doesn't want Haruna in the picture and is always contradicting her previous desires because she has so little control. I even think her mother contradicted herself as well. I don't hate her at all. Just don't like the "free love" bandwagon when it's this disgusting and she's the captain of that ship. They should write out Haruna and maintain her dignity and turn down Rito.....I'd love to see that!
Aug 23, 2020 4:46 AM
Jul 2019
Sairenji is the reason why I didn't like the first season that much. Holy shit was it painful to watch with Rito simping for her. Don't get it. What's so great about her?
Sep 8, 2020 8:47 PM
Feb 2020
there is 2 tsundere in this anime/manga series,1 good tsundere which is kotegawa yui my fav and the other 1 is the TRASH TSUNDERE nana,so yeah nana is the least following with haruna
Dec 8, 2020 8:14 AM
Nov 2018
I hate Haruna the most, such a boring character and she always gets in the way of nice moments between Rito and Lala and so on
Feb 18, 2021 10:06 PM

Aug 2020
PinkRibbons said:
In all honesty...I hate Momo the most... ^^' I'm sorry.

broooooo how 75% of the screentime is her, if it wasn't for her the show would've been boring as hell

♥๏ธ ๐“๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ♥๏ธ

“๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ, ๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ช, ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ญ.” – ๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ช ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ช

Feb 18, 2021 10:09 PM

Aug 2020
definietly Yami, I hate yui as well but she doesnt get as much screen time like Yami so I chose Yami. she's annoying and i hate her tsundere attittude, i dont like seeing females abuse the mc, it iritates me

♥๏ธ ๐“๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ♥๏ธ

“๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ, ๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ช, ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ญ.” – ๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ช ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ช

Feb 18, 2021 10:10 PM

Nov 2019
Definitely haruna. She was boring as hell
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » To LOVE-Ru Darkness Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2012

133 by Beerster »»
Jan 2, 12:19 PM

Poll: » To LOVE-Ru Darkness Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2012

156 by Beerster »»
Sep 24, 2023 7:36 AM

» does anybody know the ost in ep 11 at around 21:20

Mowskyie - Aug 15, 2023

5 by removed-user »»
Aug 17, 2023 2:16 PM

Poll: » To LOVE-Ru Darkness Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2012

64 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Feb 6, 2023 6:18 AM

Poll: » To LOVE-Ru Darkness Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2012

74 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Feb 6, 2023 5:35 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.