Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 20, 2015 1:22 PM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Continuing from the first episode, the other brother, Masaru, joins in with raping Koharu.

Arata starts noticing something weird about her and later Masaru drill a hole in his room for him basically show the two doing it.

Some more scenes with both the step father and brother.

Big gang bang of Koharu with a bunch of random guys at the end with her enjoying every bit of it with Arata alone watching recordings of her doing it. She looks pregnant in the end too.

Quality hentai. Based Murakami.
HentaiNov 20, 2015 1:26 PM

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Nov 20, 2015 8:48 PM
Feb 2014
The drunk camera is still present but compared to the 1st one is wasn't a problem; it was more prominent in the 2nd half.

The artwork for the older brother was weird and judging by the looks he looks more like an uncle compared to an older brother.

I agree with 'Hentai' above that it is a quality hentai, but looking at the CG's and the art is sick. Based on the CG's, I feel like she puts up less resistance to the father compared to within the animation.

Edit: I assume there will be no new episodes right? This is because MAL says airing and says there are 0 episodes.
RVMathewNov 20, 2015 9:00 PM
Chocolate Digestives make for a nice Snack.
Nov 21, 2015 7:12 PM

Jul 2008
Good series but the artwork could really use some improvement, thats the only downside for me.
Nov 21, 2015 8:36 PM

Apr 2009
Based Murakami saved 2015 hentai for me.
Nov 22, 2015 12:15 AM

Mar 2014
althought the face looks weird, still better than other hentai of this month.
Nov 22, 2015 2:50 AM

May 2015
The artwork of Masaru Asaoka is completely different, it seems to have 50 years and then his face is deformed XD, in addition, many scenes were all similar to each other, I wanted to see more shots of both faces rather than just hers. However, I liked the same :D .
Nov 22, 2015 1:10 PM

Sep 2014
Anyone have played the eroge of this? I heard that it have only one good ending and was wondering what kinda ending that might be?
Nov 24, 2015 5:38 AM

Dec 2014
Hehehe.
If you're not gonna do anything when your gf is being treated like that.. Then you deserve it.
>:D
Nov 25, 2015 4:30 PM
Nov 2015
Hope he finds a way to get her back
Nov 27, 2015 4:43 AM
Oct 2013
She had that aphrodisiac lotion but getting horny just from seeing eggplants and then wanting to shove them into both her ass and pussy was lewd!

She even told mc to leave the house with such a smile hahahahaha his reaction was one delicious scream (๑´ڡ`๑) what he gets for declining her!

In the end, I am happy for her, she has clearly found ultimate happiness and very blessed by the endless gangbangs with fat old dudes XD
Just look how bright are her smiles, so adorable are her shameless antics ヾ(*´▽`*)ノ like how silly was that cow costume with the horns and nosering not to mention the laughable poses and dancing XD

Other than that, her anus looks weird and her pee comes out from strange places...
User-sanNov 27, 2015 4:48 AM
Nov 27, 2015 9:58 AM

Sep 2014
Shadow_the_hedge said:
Hope he finds a way to get her back

I doubt that they going to animate the good ending for this. In eroge, theres only one good ending.
Nov 28, 2015 12:14 AM

May 2015
RVMathew said:
The artwork for the older brother was weird and judging by the looks he looks more like an uncle compared to an older brother.

I agree with 'Hentai' above that it is a quality hentai, but looking at the CG's and the art is sick. Based on the CG's, I feel like she puts up less resistance to the father compared to within the animation.
I have to agree with both of you. I have some examples of the eroge vs the anime.

NSFM:

ShanaFlame said:
Good series but the artwork could really use some improvement, that's the only downside for me.
+1

chachi-ooo said:
The artwork of Masaru Asaoka is completely different, it seems to have 50 years and then his face is deformed XD, in addition, many scenes were all similar to each other, I wanted to see more shots of both faces rather than just hers. However, I liked the same :D .
+1

...Yeah, I have a comparison between game & anime

Well I think both of the chapters cover pretty much all the content of the eroge expect for one or two scenes omitted and different dresses that Koharu wears during the course of the story. Nothing to fret about if you ask me… If you are influenced by the art made by Takeda, Hiromitsu for the game like me then you would probably feel disappointed for the difference in quality I really liked how the Ahegao were drawn in the eroge also I liked how plump she was drawn and the juiciness of the art in the game (That is a very personal complaint of mine) other than that it was a good hentai… I think Akun would disagree with me though… Poor guy! (╥﹏╥)
Nov 29, 2015 4:05 AM

Jul 2014
Would preferred it more if it tried to capture Takeda Hiromitsu artstlye but it is still very good.
Nov 30, 2015 6:55 PM

Jan 2013
baoxiang008 said:
althought the face looks weird, still better than other hentai of this month.

Delicious ahegao.
Dec 2, 2015 9:35 PM

Oct 2008
i'm dizzy watching the constant movements of the camera...
-1/5.

Dec 8, 2015 9:47 PM
Dec 2015
This episode is bad forcing his girl to all that if you ask me I hope if they make another episode he would call the cops and get his girlfriend back
Dec 9, 2015 5:18 AM
Oct 2013
Anirex0 said:
This episode is bad forcing his girl to all that if you ask me I hope if they make another episode he would call the cops and get his girlfriend back
but they are not breaking any laws?
Dec 9, 2015 9:57 AM
Dec 2015
Well I hope he finds a way to get his girl back besides its not right of how his dad and brother treat him why did not child care so a thing
Dec 9, 2015 10:13 AM
Dec 2015
User-san said:
Anirex0 said:
well don't you think that rape should be illegal plus they raped her
Dec 9, 2015 3:13 PM
Dec 2015
i hope they make more episodes for the diffrent endings for this anime
Dec 9, 2015 5:18 PM
Oct 2013
Anirex0 said:
User-san said:
But does the MC know that? And how will they prove that now that she is a total slut who wants all-day orgies?
Dec 9, 2015 8:33 PM
Dec 2015
User-san said:
Anirex0 said:
But does the MC know that? And how will they prove that now that she is a total slut who wants all-day orgies?

If u watched episode 2 you can see they used a aphrodisiac lotion to maker want it more so why can't she just wash it off
Dec 9, 2015 9:40 PM
Dec 2015
First off how many endings are there and when is episode 3 out
Dec 10, 2015 4:44 AM
Oct 2013
Anirex0 said:
if u watched episode 2 you can see they used a aphrodisiac lotion to maker want it more so why can't she just wash it off
there doesn't appear to be any evidence of the aphrodisiac being used after that one time. Even if aphrodisiac is still being used, why would she want to stop using something that enhances her pleasure at no cost? And how would that lead to anyone getting into trouble with the police?
Dec 10, 2015 7:06 AM
Dec 2015
User-san said:
Anirex0 said:
if u watched episode 2 you can see they used a aphrodisiac lotion to maker want it more so why can't she just wash it off
there doesn't appear to be any evidence of the aphrodisiac being used after that one time. Even if aphrodisiac is still being used, why would she want to stop using something that enhances her pleasure at no cost? And how would that lead to anyone getting into trouble with the police?

how many endings are there for the game and i think there will be a episode for each episode
Dec 11, 2015 2:21 PM

Sep 2014
Anirex0 said:
User-san said:

how many endings are there for the game and i think there will be a episode for each episode

There are only one good ending in the game. The game itself is NTR game. So if you are waiting for some kind of good ending in this one, don't. I doubt that going to happen.
SeeposDec 11, 2015 2:25 PM
Dec 30, 2015 11:52 PM
Feb 2014
I saw somewhere that the good ending was that the MC leaves with Koharu before the father and brother does anything. That happens early in the game so after you choose that route, nothing else happens.

We have this route (anime) Bad end.

Looking at the CG's there is a third ending: Image is supposedly what happens in this ending. (I guess it is a good/bad end)

That said, why is MAL saying this is still airing because they have already animated the bad end, so I do not see the point of airing the good end as nothing happens in the game.
Chocolate Digestives make for a nice Snack.
Dec 31, 2015 12:35 AM
Feb 2011
Just as good as the 1st episode.
Jan 11, 2016 5:07 AM
Jan 2016
I want a good end after seeing this awsome pice of shart I at least need a little hope of happy ever after I know I sound like a child but I can't stand rape or NTR unless they start lusting for it scince the beginning like in "Pleas Rape Me". Well that's what I get for looking for hentai in the rape section.
Feb 8, 2016 8:29 AM

Jun 2011
Shadow_the_hedge said:
When is the next episode coming out???

Why do u think there will be next episode?
Jul 9, 2016 7:24 AM
Jul 2016
The way she left him literally has me in tears i hop they make a third episode of him killing his step father, brother, and his slutty ass girlfriend
Jul 10, 2016 4:53 AM

Aug 2015
MC partially deserved it for being so clueless. Would have rated 7/10 since I liked the story, but while shaky camera makes scenes more alive it is a shame animation itself seemed really lacking... so 6/10.
P.S. I start to think that I'm watching hentai for wrong reasons.
Jul 10, 2016 7:28 AM
Oct 2013
ReinisM said:
P.S. I start to think that I'm watching hentai for wrong reasons.
watching hentai needs no reasons!
May 12, 2017 7:14 PM

May 2017
Anirex0 said:

First, it wont happens becaus ethe author doesn't want it.
Seconds, realistically speaking... which does happen in japan... japanese women prefers to let themselves be sexually abused before calling for help. Why? Because japan is a society of shame and they would let themselves be raped before facing public humiliation.
Women are taught to be submissive and receive anything given to them.
Even worse, police doesn't care... after public humiliating a rape victim, they will say its her fault that she must had done something to deserve it. And general public will frown upon them too.
So is it worth fight against it?
In trains, the women who gets molested has to shut up and put up with it because if they scream or complain, they are the one to loose. The police will scold the woman for "distorting harmony" and again with, she did something to deserve it. At least the goverment was kind enough to give them their own cart to avoid this. (This was taken by actual articles regarding rape and police in japan).
Many of victims like this end up with 3 options:
1) Commit suicide to escape the torment and post traumatic stress.
2) Become a whore and/or prostitute because they feel worthless and have no self value as a woman as she "is an object" and this is the only way to live. Why do you think there are so many brothels? (This excludes those who voluntary submit themselves to it for an easy life).
3) break down and become a sex slave to anyone, mostly specially to the perpetrator and live the rest of her like as a broken husk cum-dumpster.

Old people are worst, they can get off with almost anything... this is confirmed by a english speaking japanese girl who felt victim to this and made a video on youtube.
Old men molest young women and if the women complain, people will frown upon them and say: "He is just an old man, he doesn't know better. he is senile".
So is it fair?
No.
But japan is a machist society. And women are second rate.
We westerners are lucky to have laws and that people actually make those laws to function for the safety of women...
but other countries are not so lucky.

User-san said:
Anirex0 said:

HELLO! Forced prostitution and sex to a minor is not a crime?

May 13, 2017 6:02 AM
Oct 2013
@RandomCritic This is ep 2 now, she is clearly prostituting of own will and enjoying it immensely.

And not sure but she may be already 18 or, if not, be in a part where consent age is under that.

Sure, the rape before that is crime, but not what's happening now.
May 13, 2017 7:29 AM

May 2017
User-san said:
@RandomCritic This is ep 2 now, she is clearly prostituting of own will and enjoying it immensely.

And not sure but she may be already 18 or, if not, be in a part where consent age is under that.

Sure, the rape before that is crime, but not what's happening now.

I do not think its consent when it was forced in the beginning... and no, the term of consent when minor its from permission of a parent. The legal adult age of japan is 20 not 18 and she clearly is not 20.
And no, she is not 18 either. Knowing how hentai works on these things she can not be older than 16.
She also has no legal guardian and social services may take hands into it.

So yeah, its a crime. And authorities would had take hands into it.
if they cared.

in a sense you are right.
After the research I had done, Police officers in japan would dumb a case like this and would public humiliate the girl and say that it was her fault... that she did something to deserve this... if it was real life. Yes this is a fact based on articles regarding rape in japan... even if the woman is innocent its always her fault.
In the story, the author did not wanted it that way so it wend as it ended.
In japan, women always have loose-loose situations regarding this matter. So they either submit willingly because there will not be any help.
Or also prefer to let themselves be raped before calling for help to not face public humiliation, to be shoved by society.
And then it ends up with the 3 reasons I mentioned above.
Japan is a society of shame after all.

How ever... it still illegal prostitution because 1) neither of the men are her pimps. 2) She is not working in a brothel or the prost street.
She would fall in the JK type of prostitution category.
And I read in Japan, JK is heavily frown upon by the authorities.... which is why they do it in secret.
So yeah, they would be charged with JK and the men would be arrested if someone called the police.
Downfall is that the girl will be then discriminated by people after public humiliation and her reputation will be publicly tarnished.
But she ended up broken and a nympho so she would fall into option 2 or 3, or both.
May 13, 2017 7:47 AM
Oct 2013
@randomcritic legal adult age is not relevant, only legal consent age which could be less than 18 and even as young as 13, depending on where exactly in Japan.

And she is possibly high school student. And 3rd years would be 18 years old.

And if police got involved (in real life) it would probably only be the men be convicted and actually the girl will be let off free. plenty of cases where girl does enjo kousai and always gets off without trouble while the clients get punished, and also cases where guys merely asking girls for directions or just looking have been hunted and arrested.

Well maybe she will be shamed, but she is full on slut anyway and everyone seems to love that side of her so I doubt she could care less.
User-sanMay 13, 2017 7:51 AM
May 13, 2017 10:06 AM

May 2017
User-san said:
@randomcritic legal adult age is not relevant, only legal consent age which could be less than 18 and even as young as 13, depending on where exactly in Japan.

And if police got involved (in real life) it would probably only be the men be convicted and actually the girl will be let off free. plenty of cases where girl does enjo kousai and always gets off without trouble while the clients get punished, and also cases where guys merely asking girls for directions or just looking have been hunted and arrested.

Well maybe she will be shamed, but she is full on slut anyway and everyone seems to love that side of her so I doubt she could care less.

1) Again, the age of consent in minor is valid if she has the parents permission. But she has no parents, right? She is alone. So she is supposed a protected minor on government eyes. The guys will still be charged for JK and be arrested.

2) I read many articles of rape in japan and the police doesn't care as much. They file the case most times and say the woman did something to deserve it. And also public humiliation counts and the girl has to live with that shame because people will give her the cold shoulder for "dishonor".
All these are actual facts taken by research on studying the Japan society for 10 years (I am over 30 years old). This is not speculation or mere stereotyping. they are facts taken by articles and reports.

3) Well yes, the girl will not care since she broke down and became sex addict. She will continue on going from man to man looking for one who gives it better sex to her and maybe gain a profit about it. or end in a master-slave relationship with someone.
This falls on options 2 and 3 of the aftermath of victim women of this category.
Other side is that she would look for a marriage of convinience to live an easy housewive life and be monetary secure and then be having affairs behind her husband's back just for the fk of it (since she ended a sex addict).
This is another side of netorare, the volunteered one given how hard is to live in japan for the average joe.
I just feel sorry for the fellow who marries this type of woman. Unless they officially announce its an open relationship or swingers marriage or master-slave one... which involves both parties' consent and aware of it.
-
My only sadness is that... women that end up like this... get enslaved with sex and will never ever trully love anyone... since they just love sex and will go to who ever gives it best.
Her future ruined... and she is just a thing.
But who cares right?
Well i do.
I my self fell victim to real life ntr not once... so i can put myself on the MC shoes. The only difference is that I did something about it. But I am westerner.
This story just opened old wounds, this is why i am so frustrated so i apologize for that.
But I am a critic and there is a job I need to do so i have to face my fears.
-
Do you think she deserves this treatment?
Maybe she was not really a slut but was mind broken into one.
or maybe all women are just sluts and you just need the right trigger to break them.

Regardless...
She (the girl on this film) is aware that she will get no help. No one will come to save her... her supposed boyfriend is a wimp worthless of a man and just abandoned her in it.
So she had no other option than to submit and get her mind broken and become a sex slave.
Just like in real life, women in japan has to submit with no help.
Its submit or die.
Other possibility is she becoming a psycho and kill everyone then herself or continue on like a yandere out of revenge.
Sep 23, 2017 9:36 PM

Jul 2011
One of the few NTRs I can't even defend the male protag since his girl ask him to have sex with her first before she got completely mindbroken/enslaved and he said no.

Murakami has a unique style but watching so many of his titles that all start to look samey sex scene wise.

Didn't care about the main female character, the the NTR guy's mom looked way hotter but she only got very little screentime. Pity.
Oct 7, 2017 11:49 AM
Oct 2015
RandomCritic said:
User-san said:

1) Again, the age of consent in minor is valid if she has the parents permission. But she has no parents, right? She is alone. So she is supposed a protected minor on government eyes. The guys will still be charged for JK and be arrested.

2) I read many articles of rape in japan and the police doesn't care as much. They file the case most times and say the woman did something to deserve it. And also public humiliation counts and the girl has to live with that shame because people will give her the cold shoulder for "dishonor".
All these are actual facts taken by research on studying the Japan society for 10 years (I am over 30 years old). This is not speculation or mere stereotyping. they are facts taken by articles and reports.

3) Well yes, the girl will not care since she broke down and became sex addict. She will continue on going from man to man looking for one who gives it better sex to her and maybe gain a profit about it. or end in a master-slave relationship with someone.
This falls on options 2 and 3 of the aftermath of victim women of this category.
Other side is that she would look for a marriage of convinience to live an easy housewive life and be monetary secure and then be having affairs behind her husband's back just for the fk of it (since she ended a sex addict).
This is another side of netorare, the volunteered one given how hard is to live in japan for the average joe.
I just feel sorry for the fellow who marries this type of woman. Unless they officially announce its an open relationship or swingers marriage or master-slave one... which involves both parties' consent and aware of it.
-
My only sadness is that... women that end up like this... get enslaved with sex and will never ever trully love anyone... since they just love sex and will go to who ever gives it best.
Her future ruined... and she is just a thing.
But who cares right?
Well i do.
I my self fell victim to real life ntr not once... so i can put myself on the MC shoes. The only difference is that I did something about it. But I am westerner.
This story just opened old wounds, this is why i am so frustrated so i apologize for that.
But I am a critic and there is a job I need to do so i have to face my fears.
-
Do you think she deserves this treatment?
Maybe she was not really a slut but was mind broken into one.
or maybe all women are just sluts and you just need the right trigger to break them.

Regardless...
She (the girl on this film) is aware that she will get no help. No one will come to save her... her supposed boyfriend is a wimp worthless of a man and just abandoned her in it.
So she had no other option than to submit and get her mind broken and become a sex slave.
Just like in real life, women in japan has to submit with no help.
Its submit or die.
Other possibility is she becoming a psycho and kill everyone then herself or continue on like a yandere out of revenge.

"Just like in real life, women in japan has to submit with no help.
Its submit or die."

Really?Are you comparing real life with ntr anime?Are you sure that a woman who loves(i mean really love ,not "ntr anime's love")her man will become a slut because of shame?Are you living in this century?

Don't bother yourself, the girl in this anime was just a weak-slut girl who was thinking was in love.Even there's someone to come for her(in real life),the case would certainly come to the public.so if a woman doesn't like to be raped ,she can go to the police.It's just a nonsense plot trying to create all possibilitys to show you porn with girl doing unnecessary things as always.
NishideOct 8, 2017 2:20 AM
Oct 10, 2017 11:33 AM

May 2017
@sidequest

"Just like in real life, women in japan has to submit with no help.
Its submit or die."

Really?Are you comparing real life with ntr anime?Are you sure that a woman who loves(i mean really love ,not "ntr anime's love")her man will become a slut because of shame?Are you living in this century?

Don't bother yourself, the girl in this anime was just a weak-slut girl who was thinking was in love.Even there's someone to come for her(in real life),the case would certainly come to the public.so if a woman doesn't like to be raped ,she can go to the police.It's just a nonsense plot trying to create all possibilitys to show you porn with girl doing unnecessary things as always.

Mate, not every country is like the united states where police will defend rape victims.
You have the mediterenian for a sample.
Japan is no less.
Do some research on rape victims in Japan (like i did) before calling my post bullshit
ThatRandomDudeOct 10, 2017 11:36 AM
Jan 15, 2018 4:08 AM

Aug 2009
the camera's movement makes me dizzy

crazy art and animation

this may go down as one of the funniest trainwreck hentai i've ever seen

don't feel a thing from the NTR element
Oct 12, 2020 4:19 AM

Feb 2018
I just wanted to say that this ntr hurts too much

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kedamono-tachi no Sumu Ie de Episode 1 Discussion

Hentai - Apr 25, 2015

40 by Ronck1911 »»
Mar 14, 2023 8:06 PM

» Finished

Blaz - Apr 15, 2016

1 by Shadow_the_hedge »»
Apr 23, 2016 7:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.