Forum Settings
Forums

Game v22: Corpse Party Edition l END GAME - Town Wins!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (26) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
May 26, 2016 9:25 AM

Mar 2014
followind said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I'm scum because i've never heard the word vanilizing before? Is that what uour implying lol or am i reading this wrong?

IMO you might now know because you didn't get how town could turn to full fledged vanilla hence vanilizing which is just a term I use to mean turning to a vanilla

Say no more! My read was based on that. Queen and you obviously know about vanillising, Aa-dono and Shin don't know, and Penta may pretend he knows. In case this feature is part of town, we don't want scums to know more.
May 26, 2016 9:30 AM

Jan 2014
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
vote: aa-dono
I don't like the ones who sit on a 1 vote basis.
There's already a vote on aa-dono so my pressure isn't going to be wasted, perhaps this could give Zuhra some motivation to press as well.
I don't see Penta being particularly scummy at this point, imo.

There actually is none anymore since I moved my vote to Zu-chan. Though I think I can help you out there.
Vote purify aa-dono

EDIT: I forgot to add "purify" to the vote.
CoelestinMay 26, 2016 9:34 AM
May 26, 2016 9:30 AM

Aug 2012
followind said:
aa-dono said:

I'm not sure if I understood what the whole vanilising is still, maybe it's the word that confuses me.
Anyway, if I understood it right, I at least know who's leaning town now :)
'Cause now I'm shining bright~ so bright

Can you elaborate who you know is leaning town and why?

You
Zuhra
Perhaps Soul

but I just thought hmmm~ what if it goes both ways? But anyway, since there's no way to tell and that I doubt mafia would give out info or leads or assumption early, I'm sure of you and Zuhra for now.
[i]Just follow what you believe in it's okay if you're wrong[i]
This is a little tiring. But it's okay, Soul likes brave people.

May 26, 2016 9:32 AM

Aug 2012
Chione said:
aa-dono said:

Nothing. She was just my first vote.
They say it's not like me but I'll unlock my heart

Hm... So you have the intention of changing your vote later? Do you have an idea who else might be a candidate to vote for? :I

Penta..
I guess that you saw what nobody could see~
Well, how bout I vote him now then :/
Purify Penta

May 26, 2016 9:36 AM

Feb 2016
aa-dono said:
followind said:

Can you elaborate who you know is leaning town and why?

You
Zuhra
Perhaps Soul

but I just thought hmmm~ what if it goes both ways? But anyway, since there's no way to tell and that I doubt mafia would give out info or leads or assumption early, I'm sure of you and Zuhra for now.

Why are you sure about Zuhra?
May 26, 2016 9:36 AM

Feb 2016
aa-dono said:
Chione said:

Hm... So you have the intention of changing your vote later? Do you have an idea who else might be a candidate to vote for? :I

Penta..
Purify Penta

Reason please?
I would also like to pressure you a bit more so...
May 26, 2016 9:37 AM

Mar 2014
LunarChild said:
Vote purify: Zuhra

I think for now she's the most suspicious. Already having scum reads this early on when everything was quite null is weird. I'd also like for her to answer my question from my earlier post.

I can't find your questions. I have been looking but can't seem to locate them, can you please link them to me or ask me again?
May 26, 2016 9:37 AM

Feb 2016
Unvote ; Vote purify aa-dono
PentaFlare (2) - Soren, Arrisu
Chione (2)- Shinichi-Kun, Blaze
Soren (2)- Pentaflare,Zuhra
Zuhra (1)- Lunarchild
LunarChild (1) – aa-dono
aa-dono (3) - SoulEaterQueen, Chione, followind
May 26, 2016 9:38 AM

Feb 2016
I feel nothing is accomplished if I keep presurring Zuhra where we will have a 4 way tie
May 26, 2016 9:38 AM

Feb 2016
Oh wait it's a 5 way tie
Sorry for the miscount
May 26, 2016 9:40 AM

Aug 2012
followind said:
aa-dono said:

You
Zuhra
Perhaps Soul

1. because when I knew what you meant (apparently she knows it too. though thousands time quicker)
2. coz she's not helping me realize what it is.
3. her suspicion on Penta.
4. I said "for now"

I need to hop, step, jump again.

Nov 2013
aa-dono said:
Chione said:

Penta..
Purify Penta

Oh gawsh, are you voting for the sake of voting!?!? :o
why are you voting for Penta?

Mar 2014
followind said:
I feel nothing is accomplished if I keep presurring Zuhra where we will have a 4 way tie

When are you pressuring me? Also, Aa-dono moved her vote to Penta.
May 26, 2016 9:41 AM

Feb 2016
aa-dono said:
followind said:

1. because when I knew what you meant (apparently she knows it too. though thousands time quicker)
4. I said "for now"

If that's the case
Why aren't you townreading Soul or Arissu
I think Soul immediately have the same reasons as mine and Arissu did too
May 26, 2016 9:42 AM

Aug 2012
followind said:
aa-dono said:

Penta..
Purify Penta

Reason please?

Hmm~
Maybe read all my post? or one or two?
I'm sorry for being weird.
This is my fight song. Take back my life song

May 26, 2016 9:43 AM

Feb 2016
PentaFlare (3) - Soren, Arrisu, aa
Soren (2)- Pentaflare,Zuhra
Zuhra (1)- Lunarchild
aa-dono (3) - SoulEaterQueen, Chione, followind

@Zuhra
May 26, 2016 9:44 AM

Dec 2013
followind said:
aa-dono said:

4. I said "for now"

If that's the case
Why aren't you townreading Soul or Arissu
I think Soul immediately have the same reasons as mine and Arissu did too

I dont like how you and soul are being town read for reasons that have no alignment indication whatsoever. Cause what you and alice pointed out doesn't neccesarily make you town you could both just be scum or atlest 1 of you could be scum that took advantage of something that would give u town cred.

May 26, 2016 9:45 AM

Feb 2016
aa-dono said:
followind said:

Reason please?

Hmm~
Maybe read all my post? or one or two?
I'm sorry for being weird.
This is my fight song. Take back my life song

Can you tell me which one or quote it for me?
I couldn't find it or maybe I just misunderstood it
May 26, 2016 9:47 AM

Aug 2012
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
aa-dono said:

Penta..
Purify Penta

Oh gawsh, are you voting for the sake of voting!?!? :o
why are you voting for Penta?

I don't do that :'(
Except maybe to save myself if need be.
See here.
Every word I say is true, this I promise you~

May 26, 2016 10:31 AM

Feb 2016
Any opinions anyone else would like to share?
May 26, 2016 10:48 AM

Feb 2016
Unvote
I don't like all these trains that are almost the same so I want everyone else to make the decision..
I would also would like to vote but since everyone is inactive I can't confirm anything or discuss anything
Also I really need to sleep
I'll set my alarm just before the phase change
I hope I wake up since it's midnight

Mod: Mistyped Unvote (previously Unvpted)
May 26, 2016 10:52 AM

Aug 2014
Vote Purify Shinichi-kun
I don't like the fact that you are still sitting on your vote for Chione. Additionally, you have been present, but have picked very odd things to comment on. It seems like you are trying to sit back and let town mess up, which is something you often do as Mafia.
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
May 26, 2016 10:56 AM

Dec 2015
Zuhra said:
LunarChild said:
Vote purify: Zuhra

I think for now she's the most suspicious. Already having scum reads this early on when everything was quite null is weird. I'd also like for her to answer my question from my earlier post.

I can't find your questions. I have been looking but can't seem to locate them, can you please link them to me or ask me again?

Sure thing! I asked you this post, but you have already answered the question for the most part.
May 26, 2016 10:58 AM

Oct 2014
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
Soren said:
What do you intend to achieve from this?
Random
This is Blaze demonstrating to us that he is thinking about the game by openly criticizing his play, showing a level of evaluation that leads to a change in his approach. He gets a town read from me.

Town read on Blaze? Come on~ don't fall for this stunt. He's been outright scummy from all serious plays he has made in the past. I meta-read scum here, normally he straights up doesn't give a shit when he's town.

You're salty about the flawless victory.
May 26, 2016 11:00 AM

Dec 2015
LunarChild said:
Zuhra said:

Sure thing! I asked you this post, but you have already answered the question for the most part.

But..can you re-elaborate on your reads once more for me in a simplified manner please? I'm not stupid or anything. >.<
May 26, 2016 11:00 AM

Nov 2008
indipindy16 did not find anything useful in Custodian Room!

There is a TV inside this room. indipindy16 turned it on but the reception is only static. Sometimes she sees a silhouette of a man without a face but she thinks that it might be just her imagination. Foul smell is emanating behind the locked closet. It seems that it contains Items in it but we need a Key to open this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dark shadow surrounds around Juzzywuzzy!

Are you there? xDD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Vote Count

PentaFlare (3) - Soren, Arrisu, aa-dono
aa-dono (2) – SoulEaterQUEEN, Chione
Zuhra (1) – LunarChild
Shinichi-Kun (1) - PentaFlare
Soren (1) - Zuhra

Players did not vote: @indipindy16, @magicalofmagic, @Juzzywuzzy, @followind, @Tingle, @shadroxx2810, @SightlessReality

Phase will end in 4 hours!
DenjaXMay 26, 2016 11:38 AM

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
May 26, 2016 11:06 AM

Oct 2014
4 hours left. I'm going to be at work when phase changes. I feel like voting for PentaFlare honestly. I don't like how he can easily convince people of something, even when logically it doesn't make sense. I believe that this causes more harm than good.
May 26, 2016 11:06 AM

Dec 2015
@Tingle do my eyes deceive me or is it so that you have not cast a vote yet, but had time to comment and keep up with the game?

@SoulEaterQUEEN what do you think about her not voting?
May 26, 2016 11:07 AM

Dec 2013
PentaFlare said:
Vote Purify Shinichi-kun
I don't like the fact that you are still sitting on your vote for Chione. Additionally, you have been present, but have picked very odd things to comment on. It seems like you are trying to sit back and let town mess up, which is something you often do as Mafia.

So if i was on anyone else your saying you would be ok with my vote? I comment on the things I see fit you can take that how ever you want. Give me a reason why i shouldn't be on chione then if not i'll keep my vote on her. Not sure why your sole reasoning behind voting me is a complete and utte meta reason. That is hands down the scummiest reason you could ever have to vote someone.

May 26, 2016 11:07 AM

Dec 2015
Zuhra said:
Arrisu said:

I see your town read on followind, but I don't quite agree with your town read on Soul. What did she do exactly to give you a town read on her?

She straightaway confronted Penta about vanillising town. No one before her mentioned anything about it so I presumed she knew what could happen because she was town.

Really? Couldn't anybody say that? I strongly disagree. That doesn't give anybody a town card for being "the first person to point out Penta".
May 26, 2016 11:08 AM

Dec 2013
Blaze said:
4 hours left. I'm going to be at work when phase changes. I feel like voting for PentaFlare honestly. I don't like how he can easily convince people of something, even when logically it doesn't make sense. I believe that this causes more harm than good.

That's what I'm saying, he just throws logic out the bus when it comes to defending certain people.

Dec 2015
PentaFlare said:
Moving forward from this point, we are still mostly blind when it comes to picking who to purify. The mafia mechanics of this game should still be more important. Finding things will certainly help us, but we need worry about the ghosts more.

I feel like my train has a bit of Kaito syndrome. I'm just being used as an easy target. Most people on my train are attributing their vote to RVS, but seem perfectly fine with letting the votes stagnate. Inaction is the same as saying they are fine with lynching me without a good reason.

Agree with this.

Unpurify

Dec 2013
Arrisu said:
Zuhra said:

She straightaway confronted Penta about vanillising town. No one before her mentioned anything about it so I presumed she knew what could happen because she was town.

Really? Couldn't anybody say that? I strongly disagree. That doesn't give anybody a town card for being "the first person to point out Penta".

Exactly i agree with ari on this

May 26, 2016 11:09 AM

Aug 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
PentaFlare said:
Vote Purify Shinichi-kun

So if i was on anyone else your saying you would be ok with my vote? I comment on the things I see fit you can take that how ever you want. Give me a reason why i shouldn't be on chione then if not i'll keep my vote on her. Not sure why your sole reasoning behind voting me is a complete and utte meta reason. That is hands down the scummiest reason you could ever have to vote someone.

Huh? I am not voting you because you are on Chione, I am voting you because you are still sticking with your RVS vote, unless I am just mistaken. Sure, you are allowed to comment on what you want, but I am wary of the things you are picking out. Would it make more sense if I attributed that to gut feel?
May 26, 2016 11:12 AM

Aug 2014
Blaze said:

What am I say that you don't understand? I can try my best to clarify if it is unclear.

Dec 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
Arrisu said:

I hope you know your counted as one of the people she's referring to who hasn't said a thing about it.

Aug 2012
indipindy16 did not find anything useful in Custodian Room!

There is a TV inside this room. indipindy16 turned it on but the reception is only static. Sometimes she sees a silhouette of a man without a face but she thinks that it might be just her imagination. Foul smell is emanating behind the locked closet. It seems that it contains Items in it but we need a Key to open this.

A confirmed item-contained closet.
Something in the night is dangerous.

May 26, 2016 11:13 AM

Dec 2013
PentaFlare said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Huh? I am not voting you because you are on Chione, I am voting you because you are still sticking with your RVS vote, unless I am just mistaken. Sure, you are allowed to comment on what you want, but I am wary of the things you are picking out. Would it make more sense if I attributed that to gut feel?

Yes gut feeling makes more sense. Also if you know me very well you wouldn't be commenting on my vote cause I normally don't participate in day 1 lynches unless i suspect the person. I ain't planning to leave my vote on chione was more of just a place holder to get info from her, so I don't why it's so weird.

May 26, 2016 11:14 AM

Dec 2013
LunarChild said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I hope you know your counted as one of the people she's referring to who hasn't said a thing about it.

How so? She's saying that a person shouldn't be town read for being the first person to point something out and a couple post's back i mentioned the same exact thing. So how is it about me?

May 26, 2016 11:17 AM

Dec 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
LunarChild said:

How so? She's saying that a person shouldn't be town read for being the first person to point something out and a couple post's back i mentioned the same exact thing. So how is it about me?

I meant it's about all of us who didn't point that fact out, including yourself, and i found it funny that you agreed with her even though what she said is true. That's all.~
May 26, 2016 11:18 AM

Oct 2014
I need to go. Penta'll prolly give me more info compared to anyone else. I got nothing else.

[b]Unpurify[/b

Vote Purify PentaFlare
May 26, 2016 11:18 AM

Oct 2014
Unpurify

Vote Purify PentaFlare
May 26, 2016 11:19 AM

Aug 2014
Blaze said:
I need to go. Penta'll prolly give me more info compared to anyone else. I got nothing else.

[b]Unpurify[/b

Vote Purify PentaFlare

That's kind of rude. :P
If you want info, just ask me questions. I can't read your mind and figure out what you want to know.
May 26, 2016 11:19 AM

Dec 2013
LunarChild said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I meant it's about all of us who didn't point that fact out, including yourself, and i found it funny that you agreed with her even though what she said is true. That's all.~

Hmm I think your reading it wrong cause from my perspective all she's trying to say to zuhra is that alice isn't neccessarly town jsut cause she was the first person to point out something penta said.

May 26, 2016 11:23 AM

Oct 2014
PentaFlare said:
Blaze said:

[b]Unpurify[/b

Vote Purify PentaFlare

If you want info, just ask me questions. I can't read your mind and figure out what you want to know.

You lie too much. I can't trust what you say.
May 26, 2016 11:25 AM

Dec 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
LunarChild said:

Hmm I think your reading it wrong cause from my perspective all she's trying to say to zuhra is that alice isn't neccessarly town jsut cause she was the first person to point out something penta said.

Yes, that's what I'm saying.

@Chione I'm all caught up now and you seem to be trying to get my attention. Do you mind rephrasing all your questions for me? I will answer all you like.

Purify: Zuhra
May 26, 2016 11:25 AM

Dec 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
LunarChild said:

No i wasn't, i was more implying on the first have of it before she made her point. The first part where she says" Really? couldn't anybody say that?" but not a big deal, just thought it was interesting. Who knows? maybe i did read it wrong, up to the writer for what she meant.~
May 26, 2016 11:26 AM

Aug 2014
Blaze said:
PentaFlare said:

You lie too much. I can't trust what you say.

What are you talking about, I never lie, I'm totally innocent.
I really hope that one quote doesn't come up now
May 26, 2016 11:26 AM

Dec 2015
Arrisu said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Yes, that's what I'm saying.

@Chione I'm all caught up now and you seem to be trying to get my attention. Do you mind rephrasing all your questions for me? I will answer all you like.

Purify: Zuhra

Why do you want to Purify Zuhra?
May 26, 2016 11:30 AM

Dec 2015
Because Zuhra is behaving weirdly. I'm curious to see what she has to say. My reasons are:
- She is quick to hand out town-reads so early in the game.
- She is equally as quick to hand out scum reads so early in the game.
- She scum reads Penta but doesn't vote against him. Weird.

There are other reasons but I'm lazy to pull them up. :D
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (26) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.