Forum Settings
Forums

Game v22: Corpse Party Edition l END GAME - Town Wins!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (26) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
May 26, 2016 7:39 AM

Jan 2014
@aa-dono You've been talking about the game mechanics a lot + you've been wandered around for quite a while, but what do you actually think about the trains that have been built up? :)
May 26, 2016 7:39 AM

Aug 2012
shadroxx2810 said:
aa-dono said:

I don't think those who already did searching can search the area again.

What is good to know? That she has reads, or that you're not in her list?

from what i know and understand you can search one per phase

Yea, sorry I meant "can't"
I must be stupid, must be crazy, must be out of my mind
To say the kind of things I said last night

May 26, 2016 7:44 AM

Jan 2014
On a side note, I don't think that Penta's "role fishing" is a scum read. It's null.
May 26, 2016 7:49 AM

Aug 2012
Chione said:
@aa-dono You've been talking about the game mechanics a lot + you've been wandered around for quite a while, but what do you actually think about the trains that have been built up? :)

I'm a big big girl in a big big world~
Game mechanics?
Train on you was rng. I have nothing against Penta's train but rather watch those on that train~

May 26, 2016 7:51 AM

Jan 2014
Too many flavor and game mechanic posts... >_>

Tingle said:
I don't like the fact that you guys are so easily shifting over to an inactive player. It's cheap. Because before you know it they have no chance to defend themselves and you kill a potential townie. But yeah it's up to you, I just don't like it~

Agreed.

@indipindy16 @magicalofmagic I hope you guys haven't forgotten the game
May 26, 2016 7:53 AM

Jan 2014
The votes are so focused on one set of players. Wow. .-.
May 26, 2016 7:56 AM

Jan 2014
aa-dono said:
Chione said:

Game mechanics?
Train on you was rng. I have nothing against Penta's train but rather watch those on that train~

Mhm. Do you think that it is weird that Arrisu brought Penta into the lead so early on? D:
May 26, 2016 7:58 AM

Feb 2016
Tingle said:
I don't like the fact that you guys are so easily shifting over to an inactive player. It's cheap. Because before you know it they have no chance to defend themselves and you kill a potential townie. But yeah it's up to you, I just don't like it~

Well I'm not shifting the spotlight to them...
I just meant if you talked about soren why did you leave up Juzzywuzzy hence I pointed it out
May 26, 2016 7:58 AM

Jan 2014
Chione said:
aa-dono said:

Game mechanics?

Mhm. Do you think that it is weird that Arrisu brought Penta into the lead so early on? D:

^ This question is also to everyone else that is here ^^
May 26, 2016 7:59 AM

Feb 2016
LunarChild said:
followind said:
"Where can the principal key be used? Maybe it can open the pump room to drain all the water, the prinicipal key might also be a master key? Or just to a certain place? The girls rest room, so we should use our nail puller to break the door that hides the treasure. " Followibd thought of these possibilites wih the items they already head and the places they have already explored.

"So what's everyone opinions about my suggestion and is there anyone you suspect of being possessed? If there is please give me a reasonable reason." Followind then remembered about 4 of their friends are already possessed by evil spirits hence wanting some insight from everyone.

I also wonder if it could be used like a master key of some sort. The doors in the girls bathroom arn't lock, at least i don't think so since it wasn't specified.

Zuhra said:
So the cell phone increased Darkening. I wonder if it applies to Followind alone or the group of people who was with him while he used the phone. But we got a new clue and consequentially the key, so I guess the sacrifice was worth it.

You go.

Alternatively @LunarChild can do it since she is already there. Maybe she can follow Wind's suggestion about using the nail puller to destroy the barricade and open the aforementioned stall. I suggest Followind not to go since he already has 5% additional Darkening (meaning for the next phase).

Umm like hell i'm going. Did you not hear the eerie voice state that we shouldn't go because they claimed the treasure? I don't want any unfortunate encounters thank you. No bad ending for me. Blaze can do it. Besides i already searched the room and can't do it a second time, i'm also not there anymore i have moved to the classroom.

Zuhra said:
I have re-read everything and my possible townies are Queen and Followind. And the scummish people are Penta and Aa-dono, though I am surer about my town read than my scum one.

Oh really? Thats good to know, can you elaborate on your reasoning for your scum reads please?

You searched it yeah right
But you can still use an item like how I used the cellphone
May 26, 2016 8:02 AM

Feb 2016
Chione said:
Chione said:

I kind of suspect Penta since he had a flavor text and I didn't get any flavor text
May 26, 2016 8:02 AM

Jan 2014
Zuhra said:
I have re-read everything and my possible townies are Queen and Followind. And the scummish people are Penta and Aa-dono, though I am surer about my town read than my scum one.

I'm actually surprised that you were able to get that much of a read out of all these flavour posts. :O
May 26, 2016 8:04 AM

Feb 2016
Does anyone except Penta have a flavor text?
May 26, 2016 8:05 AM

Jan 2014
followind said:
Chione said:

I kind of suspect Penta since he had a flavor text and I didn't get any flavor text

Hm, okay. That was not the question though. It's about Ari's vote on Penta... I'd like to know if it's weird for her to bring him into the lead so early on. :/

Oh, I almost forgot @Arrisu Did you have any particular reason as to why you voted for him?
May 26, 2016 8:08 AM

Jan 2014
aa-dono said:
Chione said:

Game mechanics?

Oh, btw, tell me if you have found anything notable about the train ^^

@Soren Do you think that the sudden train on you is weird?
May 26, 2016 8:10 AM

Feb 2016
Chione said:
followind said:

Hm, okay. That was not the question though. It's about Ari's vote on Penta... I'd like to know if it's weird for her to bring him into the lead so early on. :/

Oh, I almost forgot @Arrisu Did you have any particular reason as to why you voted for him?

I think her reason is probably me reason since after I posted she followed it up and wrote that her reason was my post
I'll quote it in a sec since I'm using my phone atm
May 26, 2016 8:11 AM

Feb 2016
Arrisu said:
followind said:

He did this
If you are town, I think you'll also suspect him

pretty much & I'm just going to put it out there in case somebody missed it.
Arrisu said:
followind said:

He did this
If you are town, I think you'll also suspect him

pretty much & I'm just going to put it out there in case somebody missed it.
May 26, 2016 8:12 AM

Jan 2014
followind said:
Chione said:

I think her reason is probably me reason since after I posted she followed it up and wrote that her reason was my post
I'll quote it in a sec since I'm using my phone atm

Oh yeah, I missed that. Thanks. ^^
May 26, 2016 8:14 AM

Jul 2013
Chione said:
On a side note, I don't think that Penta's "role fishing" is a scum read. It's null.
What do you think he intended to accomplish from it?
May 26, 2016 8:16 AM

Jan 2014
Soren said:
Chione said:

The only thing I could imagine is to get the conversation rolling. If that's not it, then idk.
May 26, 2016 8:16 AM

Jul 2013
Chione said:
Standard stuff to vote an inactive when there is nothing going on in the game.
May 26, 2016 8:17 AM

Jul 2013
Chione said:
Soren said:

The only thing I could imagine is to get the conversation rolling. If that's not it, then idk.
What do you mean by that?

Feb 2016
Soren said:
Chione said:

As town : i don't really know why he would to that
As ghost : Maybe he's trying to vanillize town
As a player : maybe he's just curios about others flavor text which I don't have at all

Jul 2013
PentaFlare said:
Does anyone else have well flavoured roles? Mine is music themed.
What do you intend to achieve from this?
PentaFlare said:
Soren said:
Search pool
Vote Purify: PentaFlare

Is this random, or is it something I said?
Random
Blaze said:
Blaze said:
Vote Purify Chione

As a test to those who have already voted, and those who will later.

I think this logic is no good. I force a tie to observe what others do with their votes. Yet, either faction's vote have the same weight. So if I'm going to put things in balance and judge from there, it'd be like shooting in the dark. Maybe in the future I can find a connection or two, but by then there would've been stronger evidence found. If I were to add everything up, this strategy would be the less dependable.
This is Blaze demonstrating to us that he is thinking about the game by openly criticizing his play, showing a level of evaluation that leads to a change in his approach. He gets a town read from me.
May 26, 2016 8:19 AM

Aug 2012
Chione said:
aa-dono said:

Game mechanics?

Not very. But it's weird that she didn't try probing others?

Wonders to self if I have played much with Ari on forums....
People are strange when you're a stranger

May 26, 2016 8:21 AM

Jan 2014
Soren said:
Chione said:

That's a good point. There is a bunch of players, yet the game has been sluggish...

Soren said:
Chione said:

You know, standard game stuff, theorize on potential roles to get people talking. Not the best way to go about it, but yeah.
May 26, 2016 8:25 AM

Jul 2013
Chione said:
Soren said:

That's a good point. There is a bunch of players, yet the game has been sluggish...

Soren said:

You know, standard game stuff, theorize on potential roles to get people talking. Not the best way to go about it, but yeah.
Oh, I misread it as conversion xD
May 26, 2016 8:25 AM

Jan 2014
aa-dono said:
Chione said:

Not very. But it's weird that she didn't try probing others?

Wonders to self if I have played much with Ari on forums....
People are strange when you're a stranger

Yes, I noticed that too. She's kind of fluffing around. :S
May 26, 2016 8:27 AM

Dec 2015
aa-dono said:
LunarChild said:

Oh really? Thats good to know, can you elaborate on your reasoning for your scum reads please?

The fact that she says that she has scum reads this early, is good to know. I'm amazed because not much has happened and i am eager to hear her reasoning.

Shadroxx Yes that is the case, and i already performed a search in the girls bathroom and came up empty so i can't search again.

Chione said:
aa-dono said:

Game mechanics?

She wasn't the first one to build a train on penta, it was Soul. Arrisu hoped the train later on.

followind said:

>.> I searched the room in this post and this was my result.
May 26, 2016 8:31 AM

Jan 2014
LunarChild said:
Chione said:

She wasn't the first one to build a train on penta, it was Soul. Arrisu hoped the train later on.

That's my point. I think there were only people with one vote at that time except Penta who had two. Ari's vote widened the gap between him and the others even further. :I
May 26, 2016 8:32 AM

Dec 2015
Vote purify: Zuhra

I think for now she's the most suspicious. Already having scum reads this early on when everything was quite null is weird. I'd also like for her to answer my question from my earlier post.
May 26, 2016 8:33 AM

Jan 2014
Soren said:
Chione said:

Oh, I misread it as conversion xD

Yeah, I was already wondering what was wrong with my answer xD
May 26, 2016 8:33 AM

Nov 2013
Chione said:
Interesting, I wonder where Alice went. It's been a while since she posted.

@shadroxx2810 Still expecting a vote from you :3

Omg, I forgot about this game.
I'll play catch up as soon as I finish some stuff from my other game.
May 26, 2016 8:34 AM

Jul 2013
LunarChild said:

I think for now she's the most suspicious. Already having scum reads this early on when everything was quite null is weird. I'd also like for her to answer my question from my earlier post.
Which of her scum reads do you have an issue with?
May 26, 2016 8:34 AM

Feb 2016
I think you can still use the nail breaker though...
I used Blaze cellphone after I searched the Locker Room and we still got the principal key
LunarChild said:
aa-dono said:

The fact that she says that she has scum reads this early, is good to know. I'm amazed because not much has happened and i am eager to hear her reasoning.

Shadroxx Yes that is the case, and i already performed a search in the girls bathroom and came up empty so i can't search again.

Chione said:

followind said:

I joined Soul too...
Why don't anybody question me but question Ari ?
All three of our reason are the same, I don't know about Soren's though
@Soren
What's your reason for voting Penta?
May 26, 2016 8:35 AM

Dec 2015
Chione said:
LunarChild said:

That's my point. I think there were only people with one vote at that time except Penta who had two. Ari's vote widened the gap between him and the others even further. :I

Oh i get it. Maybe it was just a random vote and he was the person of choice in leading a train for day one? Maybe she can clarify her choice later on.
@Arrisu
May 26, 2016 8:36 AM

Jul 2013
followind said:
I used Blaze cellphone after I searched the Locker Room and we still got the principal key
LunarChild said:

I joined Soul too...
@Soren
May 26, 2016 8:37 AM

Jan 2014
followind said:
LunarChild said:

I joined Soul too...
@Soren

You just broke a tie. Ari's move was bolder than yours. :T
May 26, 2016 8:41 AM

Feb 2016
Chione said:
followind said:

I joined Soul too...
@Soren

Okay... sure
So who's your prime suspect Chione?
@Soren
Sorry I missed it...
I think I need to focus more...
May 26, 2016 8:42 AM

Nov 2013
Soren said:
PentaFlare said:
Does anyone else have well flavoured roles? Mine is music themed.
PentaFlare said:

Is this random, or is it something I said?
Random
Blaze said:

I think this logic is no good. I force a tie to observe what others do with their votes. Yet, either faction's vote have the same weight. So if I'm going to put things in balance and judge from there, it'd be like shooting in the dark. Maybe in the future I can find a connection or two, but by then there would've been stronger evidence found. If I were to add everything up, this strategy would be the less dependable.
This is Blaze demonstrating to us that he is thinking about the game by openly criticizing his play, showing a level of evaluation that leads to a change in his approach. He gets a town read from me.

Town read on Blaze? Come on~ don't fall for this stunt. He's been outright scummy from all serious plays he has made in the past. I meta-read scum here, normally he straights up doesn't give a shit when he's town.
Will this be enough to change my vote? Not yet, still catching up.
May 26, 2016 8:43 AM

Jan 2014
You know what

Vote: Zuhra

I'm so going to get scum read if Penta should flip scum but meh.
May 26, 2016 8:45 AM

Dec 2015
Soren said:
LunarChild said:

With both. Right now i don't really know how she got scum reads when not much of actual anything except item searches/rp'ing has occurred. So i want to hear her out, but until then it's suspicious that she already has reads.

@Followind, perhaps i can but like i've said there was no indication that any stalls were locked in the first place so it would be a waste to use an item when the stall is not confirmed to be locked.
Is it only because of his flavoring that makes him suspicious? It could also mean nothing.

Chione said:
followind said:

I joined Soul too...
@Soren

I did? I didn't realize i did such a thing. There are no updated vote counts for me to keep track of.
@Denjax vote count please? :3
May 26, 2016 8:45 AM

Dec 2013
PentaFlare said:
Moving forward from this point, we are still mostly blind when it comes to picking who to purify. The mafia mechanics of this game should still be more important. Finding things will certainly help us, but we need worry about the ghosts more.

I feel like my train has a bit of Kaito syndrome. I'm just being used as an easy target. Most people on my train are attributing their vote to RVS, but seem perfectly fine with letting the votes stagnate. Inaction is the same as saying they are fine with lynching me without a good reason.

Didn't know my name became a disease lol he has a point alot of people are still keeping their votes on the people they just rng voted for pressure and reads. Surprised no one has changed, i'm still reading tho to see if chione said anything more before i change my vote.

May 26, 2016 8:46 AM
Feb 2016
Chione said:
Too many flavor and game mechanic posts... >_>

Tingle said:

Agreed.

@indipindy16 @magicalofmagic I hope you guys haven't forgotten the game

Of course not. The feels I get when I thing about Corpse Party will always make me remember. xD

Dec 2015
Chione said:
You know what

Vote: Zuhra

I'm so going to get scum read if Penta should flip scum but meh.

Why are you voting for Zuhra Chi-chan?

Aug 2012
LunarChild said:
aa-dono said:

LunarChild said:

So is it weird or good?

Just be what you want to be, choosing one is boring
Hop Step Jump

May 26, 2016 8:47 AM

Jan 2014
followind said:
Chione said:

Okay... sure
So who's your prime suspect Chione?
@Soren
Sorry I missed it...
I think I need to focus more...

I don't have clear suspects yet, but I'm keeping my eye on Ari, Zu, Penta and aa-chan at the moment
May 26, 2016 8:47 AM

Jul 2013
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
Soren said:
Random

Town read on Blaze? Come on~ don't fall for this stunt. He's been outright scummy from all serious plays he has made in the past. I meta-read scum here, normally he straights up doesn't give a shit when he's town.
Will this be enough to change my vote? Not yet, still catching up.
What is your most recent meta of him?
May 26, 2016 8:48 AM

Dec 2013
My opinion on the key is that it only works where indicated unless the mechanics are different than the actual games mechanics.

May 26, 2016 8:49 AM

Jul 2013
LunarChild said:
Soren said:

With both. Right now i don't really know how she got scum reads when not much of actual anything except item searches/rp'ing has occurred. So i want to hear her out, but until then it's suspicious that she already has reads.
I'm going to need you to be a little more specific here.
1. Who are her two scum reads?
2. What is her reason for scum reading them?
3. What is your disagreement with those reasoning?
4. Why does that make her scum?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (26) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.